[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Are you ready?
>>
>>146087245
Damn, it's here already? I really want to continue watching it but it's full of QUALITY.
>>
>>146087245
I'm almost wondering if I should pick it up just to see how they handle best case
>>
dahlia shenanegans fucking when?
mexican coffee cyborg fucking when?
rise from the ashes fucking when?
>>
I never played these games, but why does everyone hate the circus case? I thought it was fine in the anime at least.
>>
>>146088280
None of the characters during that case were likable and you got constantly punished by the judge because of something an annoying witness said.
IN WEST CLOWNADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED
>>
File: 2fc.gif (130KB, 344x472px) Image search: [Google]
2fc.gif
130KB, 344x472px
>>146087245
haha no thank you! I dropped this show long ago. I will stick to the games.
>>
>>146088358
I actually liked how you had to think which statement to press instead of just mindlessly going over each one
>>
>>146087311
For me the show is still QUALITY at times, but it's a lot better than it was in the first season. Gyakuten Saiban might be one of the few shows I've seen where the visual quality of the first few episodes (especially the first episode) is noticeably worse than the rest rather than the other way around.

>>146088280
Eh, even ignoring that the people in the case are all assholes like
>>146088358
put it, even the anime adaptation made the case a lot worse, as I tend to think is the case with every case. There's a lot of cut content and in general phoenix is supposed to look like he's barely getting by the skin of his teeth, and it's not until he's actually found a flaw in testimony that he can finally put all the pieces of the story into place. In the anime Phoenix looks like he has everything figured out from the get-go with one or two minor set-backs. Especially obvious in this circus case where basically the entire trial was just him dropping truth bombs and a magic act. Von Karma seemingly earnestly asking "Then what?" made it seem she was more like the female assistant on an infomercial guiding Phoenix's mind dump. The only part that was good was Mirika's breakdown but only because it has some weight if you've already played the game where it seems kind of forced and out of place with the abridged trial.
>>
File: Godot_Portrait.png (837KB, 889x1218px) Image search: [Google]
Godot_Portrait.png
837KB, 889x1218px
>>146087245
Will he be voiced by Kamiya in the anime, too?
>>
>>146088280
The anime cut a lot from the case, including some really annoying questioning of witnesses, both in the circus and in the court. The case is disliked due to all the characters being annoying in those segments, so the anime mostly eliminating them makes the case more bearable.
>>
>>146087245
Is it going to last six episodes? Even for the best case, it seems like a bit of an overkill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.