[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: alexander_anderson.jpg (17KB, 225x299px) Image search: [Google]
alexander_anderson.jpg
17KB, 225x299px
what was his endgame?
>>
>>146082317

Kill all protestants
>>
>>146082317
Glorious Martyrdom.
>>
>>146082345

10/10 plan
>>
>>146082317
Heaven, like most Christians.
>>
Kill all the heathens.
>>
gas the anglos
>>
>>146082345
No, that was Maxwell's endgame. Anderson hated Protestants, to be sure, and he wouldn't care if the lot of them kicked the bucket. Hell, he might be willing to kill a couple of them himself if the circumstances were right. But he's not quite utterly off his rocker enough to really consider wiping out the entirety of London to be a good plan. He's a huge zealot, but he's also intelligent, and he'd know that genocide wouldn't actually accomplish anything.

To begin with, the idea of killing off anyone who isn't a Roman Catholic is utterly retarded. That'd be wiping out approximately 5/7 of the planet's population. The reason Maxwell was dumb enough to seriously try was because he was legit crazy. Anderson, as zealous as he was, was still capable of respecting even those he hated.
>>
>>146085469
Also, Anderson was actually a devout Catholic, and he'd know that the God of the New Testament wouldn't really wanna have all the non-Roman Catholics dead. Old Testament God, maybe, but that's not really the Roman Catholics' field.

Maxwell clearly wasn't really devout since he was more concerned with his own ego.
>>
Ending the threat of the eternal Anglo.
>>
>>146082317
Kill vampires, defend catholicism.
>>
Man, imagine how amazing it would have been if they went on a crusade against Islam instead. I'm sure Vlad would happily join in too.

Would have been the best kebab removal.
>>
>>146086007
You kidding? Islam's great. Let the heathens kill each other off.
>>
Anderson did one thing wrong.
>>
>>146086150
He stabbed himself with a dirty nail and then died from hepatitis shortly after.
>>
DEUS VULT
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN
>>
>>146082317
Protect his virginity, taunt Seras into embracing him, become Alucard's bro.
>>
To be a good character who developed over the series. Then job to an ass-pull.
>>
>>146088655
More like ayyyyyyy men
>>
>>146082317
Same as Alucard
To die

Suicide is out of the question for strong willed people even more so for a devout Catholic
>>
>>146082317
To serve the Lord until he died.
>>
collect all the fucking bayonets in the world apparently
>>
No one in hellsing had an end game
>>
File: th[1].jpg (3KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
3KB, 149x149px
>>146089487
I had my suspicions that they were not bayonets, but in fact the common cake slicer, easily found at your local supermarket.
>>
File: hellsing_ova8-psychos.jpg (43KB, 510x286px) Image search: [Google]
hellsing_ova8-psychos.jpg
43KB, 510x286px
>>146082317
Retire and keep running his orphanage
>>
>>146086043
>Islam's great.

Faggot
>>
File: what the fuck is their problem.jpg (808KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is their problem.jpg
808KB, 1920x1080px
Well shit, that escalated quickly.
>>
>>146090858
aww that's a cute picture.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.