[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Between Re:Zero and NGE, which has the more pertinent message?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (387KB, 1280x1710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 1280x1710px
Between Re:Zero and NGE, which has the more pertinent message?
>>
File: smug1.png (163KB, 343x339px) Image search: [Google]
smug1.png
163KB, 343x339px
>>146074870
NGE
>>
File: 1471485181273.jpg (63KB, 699x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471485181273.jpg
63KB, 699x720px
>>146074870
>NGE
>2 decades old
>still relevant

>Re:Zero
>still airing

Hmm, I wonder.
>>
>>146074870
Re:Zero doesnt have a message, is just waifu torture.
>>
>>146074870
Kill yourself. Why the fuck have we gotten so many of these kinds of threads? You are not making the EVA fanbase look better or the Re:Zero fanbase look better. You know the obvious answer and you continue to shitpost on Re:Zero knowing the actual result and response. I hate both of you idiots that get baited or still continue to stigmatize series. You are creating a stigma. Seriously, EVA-fags are no more mature just from this thread alone. You are being just as bad as Re:Zero fags.
>>
re:zero literally has no message
>>
>>146075158
If I wanted waifu torture, I would have gone to Elfen Lied. I just want to see a worthless loser try and become somebody.
>>
NGE was just a commentary about how most Mecha protagonists are unrealistic.

Re:Zero both reveals the wish-fulfillment flaws in Isekai protagonists AND has the MC overcome them in a meaningful and realistic way.

Re:Zero's is better.
>>
>>146075178
Try to make most out of your life, treat it as if it were the last.
>>
File: Low-effort bait.jpg (103KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Low-effort bait.jpg
103KB, 625x626px
>>146075289
You are overthinking it. It is about a worthless idiot try to make most of his life given and try to be someone that people acknowledge. I'm replying to stigmatizing bait. You are undermining shows with your bait.
>>
>>146075289
>the MC overcome them in a meaningful and realistic way.

>The guy sees several things that would make a normal person shitting in their pants but he still continues to act with extreme confidence like a hero from a shonen jump manga.
>Realistic.
>>
rem a shit top kek
>>
>>146075438
You're underthinking it. If you had actually payed close attention the show, you should have been able to predict the message that was coming in episode 18. I was telling people for weeks that Re:Zero was basically about Subaru becoming aware, and then overcoming his flaws well before that episode aired.

Don't claim it's bait just because you're to lazy to pick up on the symbolism.
>>
>>146074870
Re:Zero is literally NGE, but better.
>>
Why is Re:Zero being compared to NGE?
Is it that worth watching? Will we be discussing it 10 years from now?
>>
>>146076750
It's a mild deconstruction of Isekai, contains symbolism, and basically centered around observation of the protagonist just like NGE.

>Will it be remembered
Who knows, but it probably should be.
>>
>>146075158
Re:Zero massage is to stop be shitty NEET and git gud
>>
Let this stigmatizing thread die, dammit.
>>
I didn't watch the garbage one, but how pertinent can any message relating to giant robots be?
>>
There is literally no message more pertinent that NGE's in the entirety of anime. Re: Zero is just an entertaining but rather generic anime. The only thing that separates Re: Zero from other generic isekai is that Subaru isn't a shitty gary stu.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.