[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Dragon-Ball-Z-11.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Ball-Z-11.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
I know I'm like thirty years late, but I want to get into the DB/DBZ series, which anime would be the best place to start with?
>>
GT
>>
>>146072536
watch the japanese version of the original series, then watch Dragon ball kai, and then Dragon ball super
>>
Read the manga, all of the anime suck.
>>
>>146072536
Dragonball, DBZ Kai, then Super if you haven't burnt out by then.
>>
>>146072536
Dragon Ball -> Dragon Ball Z -> If you liked Dragon Ball proceed to Dragon Ball GT, if you have the intellectual capacity of a monkey and thought Dragon Ball was boring and it didn't have enough fights and flashy shit skip GT and proceed to Dragon Ball Super.

Avoid Kai like aids.
>>
>>146072536
Serious answer : don't listen to DBZ nostalgiafags, start with DB. Manga. Anime has always been very uneven.
>>
>>146072536
Read the manga, watch Battle of Gods, then Resurrection F, then Dragon Ball Super.
>>
>>146078804
But not all of DB Super.
Just starting on the 3rd arc because aside a few nice scenes, the first 2 arcs are just BoG and RoF retelling with less money.
>>
>>146078849
Oh yeah, this. I forgot to mention that. Skip to episode 28 of Super.
>>
>>146073463
>Avoid Kai like aids.
>Dragon Ball Z
>if you have the intellectual capacity of a monkey and thought Dragon Ball was boring and it didn't have enough fights and flashy shit skip GT and proceed to Dragon Ball Super.
Don't listen to this retard.
>>
>>146072687

What a retard
>>
>>146081029
Some faggots are so young GT is nostalgia for them. That's probably the only reason they like it. GT is fucking disgusting.
>>
Start from Dragon Ball, episode 1.

Despite the insane power creep and genre shifting it really feels like the same series through out, and you will love seeing the characters grow over the course of the series.
>>
>>146081029
>>146081128
The bait is real.
>>
>>146081926
Nah some people actually like GT, I heard it before.
>>
>>146072536
DB > Kai > Movies if you want> Super
>>
File: 1460382094623.jpg (128KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
1460382094623.jpg
128KB, 500x718px
>>146075898
>>146078804
Basically this. And avoid GT for the sake of your sanity.
>>
>>146072536

If you're gonna watch Super you may as well watch GT too. Both are bottom of the barrel shit, but at least GT had better production values.
>>
>>146072536
Either read the manga or watch Dragon Ball and DBZ.
>>
>>146082016
I kinda like it. It has its ups and downs but it's watchable
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.