[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devilfruit user weaknesses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So we all know they cant swim but are there other weaknesses to exploit? Like could you kill this guy by giving him chemical burns and dissolving his flesh instead of cutting it up?
>>
>>146068657
yes, sea prisim stone becomes their kryptonite
thats another devilfruit unique weakness

you could probably grind sea prisim stone into a fine powder and blow it over an entire town or something to weaken every devilfruit user
>>
>>146068657
Sea salt, kairoseki, haki...
>>
How stupid of me to forget things like that, at any rate you know what I mean about finding alternative weaknesses to devil fruit users. Like how Usopp gave Sugar a weakness to the sight of his face, long noses, and stick shaped things in general.
>>
>>146068657
Why can't they swim? Did they forget how?
>>
>>146069857
They sink like rocks when they are in water no matter what they do, people gotta go in and pull them out.
>>
>>146069887
That's just now how density works.
>>
>>146069966
magic demon powers man
i aint gotta explain shit
>>
>>146068657
Their strengths and weaknesses are whatever Oda comes up with.

Crocodile couldn't transform to sand if so much as a droplet of water was on his body.
Luffy can withstand any kind of electricity, even though his body should still get burned at some point.
Ace being hit by Akainu's magmafist was just plain stupid.

I mean, if you think about it, Crocodile and Kuzan might counter each other as well. Kuzan freezes all moisture, meaning Crocodile doesn't have to worry about his weakness, but at the same time he might be able to dry up his surrondings leaving nothing for Kuzan to freeze.
Not saying Crocodile could win against him, there's probably still a huge difference. But in terms of abilities, there could be some interesting chemistries and checks between devil fruit users.
>>
>>146069789
That's just psychological though, it has nothing to do with their devil fruit
Devil fruit users are still people and people will always have flaws, they aren't immortal, One Piece just has an incredibly high survival rate
>>
So do you guys think it would have been better if armament haki was never made? Like, before Luffy had to be creative in order to beat Crocoboy. I can see why Oda would make it though, possibly to save time and effort making unique strategies and such per devil fruit battle?
>>
>>146070032
Dumbass it's paralysis.
>>
>>146069503
.....id like to see this, but then I'd be worried It would end up like miroku and miasma in inuyasha
>>
>>146069503
>>146071861
That happened in one of the recent specials, the island was covered in a mist that prevented them from using their powers
>>
>>146071687
I think so because Haki just comes off as 'fuck I don't know how to beat this guy, ok magic punch him'.
>>
>>146072241
I think it was more of "Wait, shit, how does Mihawk work against logia users?" with a bit of "What do I to keep Sanji and Zoro relevant without giving them Devil Fruits?"
>>
>>146072702
I never thought about that. Nice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.