[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ have to say about this? Did moe kill anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

What does /a/ have to say about this?
Did moe kill anime?
>>
normalfag facebook shit
>>
>>146055218
You realize that those programs just look for symmetry, so putting in a tilted face will give a score of 0.
>>
>>146055218

Well it's easier to draw and animate and still draws a decent sized audience.

Didn't kill it at all, but it is shit.
>>
File: i happen to be an expert.jpg (255KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
i happen to be an expert.jpg
255KB, 480x640px
>>146055218
Actually the design of anime nowadays is an issue I find fascinating
you see, most humans when they try to draw a face for the first time draw the eyes way too high, approximately at 1/3 of the top of the face. Even now, if you ook yourself on the mirror you will think at first that your eyes are clearly above the 1/2 line, when they are, in fact, at the very center of the face
When it comes to anime, specially those moe drawing styles, the eyes are around 1/3 from the chin. This is a complete opposite of how we usually perceive faces, and I wonder if that is related to the appeal some people like us find in anime.
>>
>>146055218
No, it saved anime.
>>
>>146057101
But Akarin's eyes are right in the center of her face.
>>
File: 1471144935588.jpg (472KB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1471144935588.jpg
472KB, 1158x1637px
>>146055218
Of course you'd get a zero if you post a blank picture.
>>
Moe killed /a/
>>
File: Umaru.png (53KB, 407x163px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru.png
53KB, 407x163px
>>146058438
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.