[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gantz 0 new trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

CG anime is saved

https://youtu.be/-c-VSzJqE6Q
>>
Does anyone else get the Gantz X website wallpapers? i can't find the hidden password of this month.
>>
>>146050290
>new
M8 you a slowpoke. With that said, Nishi a cute! A CUTE!
>>
>>146050290
>new trailer
>Its the same one Oku posted in his twitter

Son Im disappoint. And with that said it looks great, Anzu a cute.
>>
File: LET_IT_BEGIN.gif (1MB, 410x568px) Image search: [Google]
LET_IT_BEGIN.gif
1MB, 410x568px
CG anime was already saved. Ajin is pretty good.
All hail our Polygon Pictures masters.
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>146050463
>deletes 9/11
>characters look so fucking stiff
>saved anything

>>146050360
>>146050422
Give me a break will ya? Only 2 days late
>>
File: p.png (24KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
24KB, 310x326px
>No Muscle Rider
>No Muscle Rider Jr
>No Cherry
>No Sakata
>No Vampires
>No Izumi
>No Inaba (although I don't really care)
>Confirmed cut content
>Retcon Kei's death
It'll be good visually but story wise this will be shit.
>>
>>146051230
I forgot to add they nerfed Reika's tits. Also, Sex addict might no appear aswell.
>>
Why can't nipps make a good trailer?
>>
>>146050290

I can't even get over how life like this looks at certain parts and how it isn't chugging or anything like a game engine. If Japan is capable of this now why are they even still wasting their time on 2D anime they can barely make look good anymore.
>>
>>146051728
>why are they even still wasting their time on 2D anime
Because 2D anime's budget is nowhere near a CGI movie.
>>
Gantz was made to be a videogame. It's just a shame that they tend to be shit.
>>
>>146051798

I always thought CGI was used as a cost cutting and time saving measure but if it's being applied at this level than maybe it does cost more.
>>
>>146051728
Because they are not Disney.
>>
>>146051284
>Sex addict might no appear aswell.
Fuck this shit then. It's not even gantz at this point.
>>
>>146051915
Shitty CGI in generic mecha animations and such is used to because it's easy and relatively cheap. but that shit they're doing in Gantz is on another level and costs a ton of money.
>>
>>146052009
Honestly we should just get a reboot GANTZ anime.
Question is, medium tier CGI or high tier 2D?
>>
>>146052009
>caring about sex shit

Gantz is and always will be a gorefest first and foremost, as long as the film has that with it's good visuals then i'm cool.
>>
>>146052135
>caring about sex shit
But that's what makes it gantz. Gantz was always about gore, sex and sometimes drugs.
>>
Cool what about the naked women and sex
>>
>>146052135
>PG 12

yeah you won't get any severed limbs
>>
>>146051915
Having knowledge in CGI animation is more expensive than being able to draw on paper. If you look at pay sheets, CG animators cost aprox. 70% more in a normal tv series.
>>
>>146052212
There wasnt much sex, here and there a few scenes thats it. Gantz is all about that cinematic bombast, gore and all that good stuff.
>>
>>146052732
If they took out a huge gantz aesthetic then don't be surprised if they watered down the gore.
>>
>>146052788
I think it will be toned down but thats fine, the CGI looks way too good to be mad about that. I dont look at it like its an movie, it will probably suck. I am just there for the visuals and they look amazing.
>>
>>146052091
High tier 2d hands down. Give the manga what it deserves.
>>
>>146052135
I don't give a shit about the sex, I give a shit about the juxtaposition of the scene between the guy and the alien. That's what made gantz fucking great. The jaw dropping shit you would expect and the delivery of it.
>>
File: 1432212655746.jpg (58KB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
1432212655746.jpg
58KB, 300x448px
>>146050290
I don't know about CG anime, but Gantz certainly saved the manga industry by once and for all erasing the possibility of another series having a worse ending.
>>
>>146050290
>>146052667
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.