[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 4698257-3562472479-latest[1].jpg (268KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4698257-3562472479-latest[1].jpg
268KB, 1024x768px
What did /a/ think?
>>
>>146040366
Came for the ecchi, stayed for the PLOT
>>
Shit
>>
cool art/character design/world, dumb battle manga

so if you like battle manga with nice girls then give it a go
>>
File: 119949.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
119949.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
>>146040366
best girl didn't win
>>
Isn't it supposed to be coming back?
>>
Great OP
>>
Best girl didn't win, I heard it went too power level and/or tried to be too DEEP and got lost in the end.
>>
>>146041232
>battle
I'd love to see a remake that stays closer to the beginning (and has pink win).
>>
It was good up until about half way through. Thanks, Obama
>>
>>146040366
Nice ass.
>>
>>146040975
Don't remind me
>>
>>146040366
Aeon Clock best homo
Power level is bullshit
Ending is ???
>>
File: images (3).jpg (39KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
39KB, 450x327px
>>146040366
From 1 to 110 was cool and hype

Then EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A REGALIA AND GRAVITY CHILDREN POWERS

Tbh Yoshitsune was the only one bearable, the motherfucker stop a railgun and he was just a tricky human bastard
>>
>>146040366
Best shonen ever made.
>>
>>146040366

Shokugeki no Souma but with rollers
>>
What's the hardest part of rollerblading?

Telling your parents you're gay.
>>
The most beautiful trainwreck I have ever witnessed
>>
It got confusing as hell halfway through
>>
>>146040366
I will never not hate Ringo. Absolute worst girl.
>>
Amazing manga all around.
>>
>>146040366
It's a turd polished to a mirror sheen.
>>
Very flawed masterpiece
>>
The beginning was a cool manga with great art, then the plot loses itself completely, THEN it loses itself some more and becomes beautifully insane and ridiculous. I'm still not sure what happened in the last 10~15 volumes, but it was fun to read.
>>
Kazu was the real hero of the manga
>>
>>146040366
Oh Great is a fucking troll, he made Rinko win in last ch. only get cuck by Simca in the special ch. that release later....Goddamn.
>>
>>146040366
probably one of the best manga out there from an art perspective, the anime had great aesthetics with the weird 70's roller-dance-hall-with-hip-hop OST.

only problem was oh great! found out he wasn't so great pass drawing, and paid the ultimate price by not having an actual fucking writer; the story basically fell threw the floor at the later chapters (when ikki's group ascend to rank B or something).

There were so many fucking chapters about THE (pseudo)SCIENCE, MATH and IDEOLOGIES that is just lost its fucking charm. The power ups felt useless since we rarely got to see them getting used, etc. etc.

oh great just didn't know how to have proper plot progression, and the manga ended on an empty note.
>>
It's better than Trinity Biorg
>>
>>146040366
I think Oh!Great should have asked for a writer after TT bombed a head.
>>
>>146047108
This
>>
>/a/ is somewhat favorable to it

Nice surprise desu
>>
>>146040366
I dropped it five or six chapters in because there was too much ecchi.
inb4 faggot
>>
>>146040366
Began being cool, ended rushed and confused
>>
>>146040975
That's not Simca.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.