[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never again come home from school to watch anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: UBxhtzo.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
UBxhtzo.png
101KB, 500x366px
>you will never again come home from school to watch anime all afternoon and evening
>you will never again see your anime buddies at school or clubs
>you will never again have a reason to live

Really though niggas what was it like coming home from school to watch anime/play vidya all evening or go to a weebclub if your school/library had one. I was homeschooled by religionfag and never got to try it out, I feel like I missed out on a lot of nerdy fun but it probably sucked more than i realize.
>>
File: 1471248936540.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471248936540.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>146036077
I'm 26, and IMHO everything only got better.
Highschool was more fun overall because I was still semi-social, but now that I live on my own as a NEET on state benefits, looking for employment though everything got better. I no longer have to worry about hiding shit to my parents. I spend all day listening to retarded anime OSTs, watching anime and shitposting about anime.

I've probably watched more anime over the past year than my entire teenage years. And it's only going to get better from here. So don't worry OP, it's all a matter of the glass being half full or half empty.
>>
>>146036077
Kill yourself.
>>
>>146036077
>you will never again come home from school to watch anime all afternoon and evening
Parents always turned off the TV when I was watching animu because they hated Pokemon and I wasnt allowed to watch other animu because that was also Pokemon.
>you will never again see your anime buddies at school or clubs
People at school really hated animu because they wanted to be grown ups.
>you will never again have a reason to live
Never had one.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>146036178
21 right now and in nursing school, still live at home but my mom doesn't work and I end up footing the bills half the time so I don't feel too bad about it lol

It's exciting to hear that there's something to look forward to when I'm done. I need to go to a freaking con or something, being a normie sucks
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 725x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 725x720px
>>146036077
>>>/r9k/
>>
>wahh wahh I'm a depressed cunt
Get in line idiot, you're not special. Nobody cares.
>>
>>146036296
Why dose my depth scare you so much? I get that you're one of those lesser animals born without the ability to really empathise, but you could at least try.
>>
>>146036077
Holy shit, get this /r9k/ garbage out of here.
>>
>>146036077
Die, frogposter.
>>
>>146036374
This is not a place to blog about your feelings retard and it's not my issue.
>>
>>146036077
college anime club > highschool weebs
>>
>>146036279
>I need to go to a freaking con or something, being a normie sucks
Not too much into cons to be quite honest with you, family. Personally I see anime as something to be enjoyed in private. I'm pretty sure that, if you're socially adjusted enough, admitting you watch anime won't automatically ruin your social life forever. I'm pretty sure that theoretically, if you were to admit you enjoy anime to a co-worker or someone, the worst thing that could happen is that they think it's weird or unusual. This isn't high school anymore, you can't really fuck up socially unless you're really, really maladjusted (don't know when to shut up, can't read the atmosphere, don't shower or brush your teeth etc.).

Trust me, being an adult isn't all that bad. Assuming you're unmarried (and really, nowadays there's no reason to get married), there's just so much freedom. Especially the freedom not to give a fuck anymore. You're at the age where you can work for your own money, so you don't owe anyone shit. You're your own boss, your own lord and master.
>>
I just wish I could enjoy anime like I did back when I was a retarded teenager. Now I drop over half the shows I try watching. Last three I checked out was Re Zero, Psycho Pass and Haifuri. All of them dropped after the three episode rule.
>>
>>146036077
>I was homeschooled by religionfag and never got to try it out

You're better than way. You'll end up becoming a filthy normie if you join things like anime clubs.
>>
>>146036233
Same
>>
File: 1428345247684.jpg (71KB, 614x562px) Image search: [Google]
1428345247684.jpg
71KB, 614x562px
>>146036447
S-so grown up!
>>
>>146036077
>>you will never again see your anime buddies at school or clubs
why would you want to

even if you have >friends 99.99% of anime clubs are all awful shit
>>
>>146036417
Get out of my thread then cocksucker.

Its well known that people of higher intelligence like myself tend to suffer from depression and i'm more than happy to give likeminded people like myself a place to vent.

Why don't you go be distracted by something shiny?
>>
Fuck off /r9k/. This shitty blogging doesn't belong here.
>>
>>146036518
No, you can't make me leave. I'm going to sit here until it's deleted so I can have the satisfaction of your trash thread is no longer ruining the board.
>>
>>146036077
>This window will close in 3 seconds...
>>
>>146036077
Frogposter and blogshit.

>>146036178
Blogshit

>>146036279
Blogshit

>>146036447
Blogshit

>>146036481
>Normie

>>146036518
>Get out of my thread then cocksucker.

No, how about you leave this board?
>>
File: 1470331387505.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470331387505.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146036478
That's entirely normal. In my experience, the three stages of animefaggotry are as follows:

>Holy shit, I love anime! Naruto and One Piece and Dragonball are so cool!

>All the anime I enjoyed are shit. I wish I could enjoy anime back like when I was younger.

>All the anime I enjoy are shit. And I fucking love it!

Do you really think anyone watches New Game because they believe it's good? Everyone who loves it is fully aware of how shit it is. They just stopped caring about it.
>>
File: 10268492427126.jpg (70KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
10268492427126.jpg
70KB, 630x480px
>Amerifats only get shitty anime like DBZ and Pokemon
>meanwhile we get wholesome. non-demonic animu like the WMT series

Feels good man. They're the best family friendly animu after all.
>>
>>146036586
>All the anime I enjoy are shit. And I fucking love it!

And this is why anime is declining in quality these days.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/30853945
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.