[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planetarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Why do I insist on watching these shows that make me feel miserable? I m miserable enough as is. Fuck.
>>
They're making a movie that shows her with the crew back together, r-r-right? ;_;
>>
Had to drop this shit at ep5, my heart couldn't take it anymore

Listen to your heart, anon. It's hurting.
>>
>>146030966
Crew's dead, m8. It's been 30 years.
>>
>>146031024
Can't tell if you're joking, but there are only 5 episodes.
>>
>>146031054

I meant ep3, fuck
>>
File: mt.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
mt.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
Stop fucking building robots with emotion, god damn it. Haven't you fags learned from the million fictitious stories about that shit?
Don't fucking give them the fear of death. Make them 100% logical. That's their whole fucking advantage.
It's like the uncanny valley but it's the sadness valley instead.
>>
Everything will be Daijobu, anon-kun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidZYQtOwDY

See? She's not dead. Lucky ass robots and their increased resistance to entropy.
>>
File: cry.jpg (50KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
50KB, 427x231px
>>146031149
Fucking Key.
>>
>>146031256
OOOOOH SHIIIIT

Is that old man the junker? Is the movie gonna happen like 30 to 50 years later?
>>
VN is better. They ruined the ending with the music in the adaptation.
>>
I am waiting for the movie to be released to see if we would get a happy ending.
>>
>tfw I dropped it the minute the robot turned around and had Keyface
hahahahaha faggots you came into this knowing what you were gonna get
>>
I recommend The Time of Eve and Kowarekake no Orgel for more extreme heart hurt.
>>
>>146031432
Isn't the movie just a side story?
>>
>>146031024
>>146031080

Already watched 2 episodes, might as well go through it.

Plastic Memories wrecked my shit, I hope this isn't as hard.
>>
>>146031951
sort of sequel
it's adapted from drama cd
>>
>>146031324
Yeah. Junker spends his whole life searching for a viable body to put the memory card in. He does but then...
>>
Im a starteller ;-;
>>
>>146031869
I'd argue Chobits had its moments as well, at least on the personal relationship side of things.
>>
>>146030913
Her memory card is working
That means shes alive
>>
>>146030913
Her reasoning in regard to her broken state was a little bit terrifying
>>
Ok, finished. Ending was beautiful, sequel with conflict with robot enemies and her getting new body would be nice, but story is great even as it is.
>>
File: TearsInTheRain.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
TearsInTheRain.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.