[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 649
Thread images: 127

File: 1468015233590.jpg (460KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468015233590.jpg
460KB, 900x1200px
Spoilers are out.
People actually thought Sakura 2.0 was not going to get the same ending.

Reminder main girl doesn't get with main guy. Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bleach and One piece is next
>>
Rukiafags on suicide watch.
>>
Mikasa confirmed for not getting Eren.
>>
>>145802733
Congratulations son, you won!
>>
File: SUICIDE WATCH.jpg (64KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
SUICIDE WATCH.jpg
64KB, 500x200px
>>145802733
>IMPREGNATED BY RENJI THE JOBBER >IMPREGNATED BY RENJI THE JOBBER
>IMPREGNATED BY RENJI THE JOBBER
>>
Congratulations to Orihime getting her happy ending and the family she always wanted. Now Ichigo's kid will be even more fuckbroken than his father. Because he will be Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy/Human/whatever the fuck Orihime was
>>
>>145802733
orihime is the official heroine of bleach though
>>
>>
>>145802733
Question: What are the sources? I don't care about the relationships, but what I do care about is the actual proof. There seems to be no actual evidence that connects the statement of Younko to Kubo's drawings. I just question it greatly since I don't seem to understand why.
>>
Center color is Ichigo and his former classmates.
10 years later Byakuya and Soifon rush to the place where there’s remnants of Ywhach. Mayuri’s already there. Ywhach’s black mist spreads before his eyes.
The scene changes to the real world. Renji and Rukia, husband and wife, bring their kid to play when they visit. Inside the house are Tatsuki, Asano, the rest of the former classmates, and Ichigo’s two sisters (Karin: Big boobs; Yuzu: petite boobs) They’re all watching Chad’s WBO World Heavyweight Titlematch.
Ishida’s a doctor. He’s watching the match from his smartphone on the roof of the hospital.
From inside the room comes Orihime wearing an apron. It looks like she and Ichigo are married.
Renji and Rukia’s kid was coming to the real world too, but she got lost along the way. Rukia: “Don’t worry! She’s a shinigami! She can’t get injured by a human!”
Ichigo: “Isn’t she the type to pick a fight with a human!? Let’s go look for her!!”

The scene changes to the Yuzu’s room on the second floor the Kurosaki residence (it was Ichigo’s up intil now). A black, round hole opens up on the wall, and Ichigo and Orihime’s kid reaches his arm into it. As he does it, Yhwach’s black mist suddenly disappears in Soul Society.
The once again confined Aizen: “Yhwach’s last power has finally disappeard, huh?”
Flashback Starts A cut in half Yhwach: "You have closed the path, Ichigo". "The path to a world free of fear" "The living and the dead were supposed to become one". "It's unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death." "Forever" Flashback ends Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope.”
>>
>>145802886
Not true. Rukia was introduced first like very other main girl.
Only because she was gone for most of the last arc does not mean she is not the main girl
>>
>>145802733
Oda has only ever used romance as a comedic device. He gives fuck all about shipping.
>>
>>145802883
I wonder if the kid would be able to use her hairpins.
>>
File: 34572409.jpg (274KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
34572409.jpg
274KB, 800x800px
>>145802906
Autism.
>>
> FAKE SPOILERS TO THROW US OFF
>2 MORE WEEKS

GO HOME FAGS ITS ICHIRUKI
>>
Asked this at the end of the last thread
I stopped watching during the Bount arc
fill me in on what happened since then
>>
Fuck Renji. Ape should learn his place.
>>
>>145802965
The kid inherited The Almighty. The hole that opened was Yhwach's power leaving soul society and bonding with the child.
He is going to be even more fuckbroken than Ichigo could ever hope to be.
>>
I want to know if old Ichigo looks hot
>>
>>145802733
Center color is Ichigo and his former classmates 10 years later
Byakuya and Soifon rush to the place where there’s remnants of Ywhach.
Mayuri’s already there. Ywhach’s black mist spreads before his eyes.
The scene changes to the real world.
Renji and Rukia, husband and wife, bring their kid to play when they visit.
Inside the house are Tatsuki, Asano, the rest of the former classmates, and Ichigo’s two sisters (Karin: Big boobs; Yuzu: petite boobs)
They’re all watching Chad’s WBO World Heavyweight Titlematch.
Ishida’s a doctor. He’s watching the match from his smartphone on the roof of the hospital.
From inside the room comes Orihime wearing an apron. It looks like she and Ichigo are married. Renji and Rukia’s kid was coming to the real world too, but she got lost along the way.
Rukia: “Don’t worry! She’s a shinigami! She can’t get injured by a human!”
Ichigo: “Isn’t she the type to pick a fight with a human!? Let’s go look for her!!”
The scene changes to the Yuzu’s room on the second floor the Kurosaki residence (it was Ichigo’s up intil now). A black, round hole opens up on the wall, and Ichigo and Orihime’s kid reaches his arm into it. As he does it, Yhwach’s black mist suddenly disappears in Soul Society.
The once again confined Aizen: “Yhwach’s last power has finally disappeard, huh?”
Flashback Starts
A cut in half Yhwach: "You have closed the path, Ichigo"
"The path to a world free of fear"
"The living and the dead were supposed to become one"
"It's unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death."
"Forever"
Flashback ends
Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope.”
>>
>>145803039
>The kid inherited The Almighty.
I think you're wrong, but it's still too early to tell. Whatever the case, that kid can takeover the world.
>>
>>145803035
>Fuck Renji
Yes Rukia, Renji is waiting to give you the D
>>
Kill yourself fucktard stop making pointless new threads
>>
>>145803039
LoN are you sure you and Yankou are not conspirating to troll us?
>>
File: 47856312_p0.jpg (1MB, 1667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
47856312_p0.jpg
1MB, 1667x1000px
>>145803057
I bet.
>>
>>145803063
This is bullshit. None of the important issues were addressed.
>>
I'm not even mad. Like it or not, IchiRuki is still the best ship in the entire series. IchiHime becoming canon still doesn't stop that. I know you guys expect an exaggerated reaction full of cussing, death threats, denial, rage posts, and all around crying but that's not going to happen from us-or me at least. And before you bring up the "NaruSaku" meme that you folks keep trying to push, I might as well remind you that unlike NaruSaku; IchiRuki is the most popular ship in the entire series, with countless fan art, fanfics, and videos. Heck, Studio Pierrot even promoted it by adding IchiRuki scenes in the anime that weren't even present in the manga beacuse they were fans themselves and there was a whole IchiRuki festival. NaruSaku never had that amount of fan dedication.

And believe or not but this is the sad truth: By doing this Kubo has driven away 90% of his fanbase. It's no secret that most fans of Bleach ship IchiRuki. If Kubo plans this to be the absolute end of this series then good for him and the IchiHime shippers. But if he hopes to churn out the series some more after this he will sadly be on a stage in front of empty seats. Because by doing this he has chased away the rest of his fanbase and if worse comes to worse nobody probably won't even want any manga he wishes to create outside of Bleach after this because such a bad taste has been left in everyone's mouth. I don't want to sound like a tin foil but Kubo pretty much killed Bleach for good. There will be no Boruto treatment. The ratings were already low but by pulling this stunt the ratings for anything Bleach related will be as low as a Home Movies rerun on Adult Swim...maybe comparing it to to that is really, really pushing the envelope but the point is that the series itself is done.

So I hope the few who are satisfied with this ending are happy. Because this more or less the complete end of Bleach. Hopefully Kubo gets into fashion designing like he always dreamed now that Bleach is over.
>>
>>145802957
no, orihime is considered bleach's heroine by shueisha/shonen jump

look at all the color spreads/magazine covers showing heroines, it's always orihime alongside nami/sakura/kagura etc
>>
File: DORI ME AMENO.gif (498KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
DORI ME AMENO.gif
498KB, 160x160px
>>145802824
>>
If the spoilers are real, why won't Yonkou post the pics already? I want to see what the kids look like
>>
File: bleach-5056873.jpg (169KB, 750x1182px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-5056873.jpg
169KB, 750x1182px
>>145802960

;^)
>>
>>145803117
Anon, I could never get the japs in on this as well.
And Yonkou doesn't fuck around with spoilers.
>>
>these spoilers

Be fake.
>>
>>145803039
>Married with Ichigo
>Kid inhered Almighty
Orihime got gangbang'd or something?
>>
>Makes it a point that it is difficult and rare for shinigami to have children
>Renji and Rukia have one in 10 years
>While she's training to become a captain
>During the rebuild of Soul Society

This makes no fucking sense. Have them get together, sure. But why the fuck would they decide to have a kid during this mess? SS literally just finished fixing itself. And by the sounds of it their kid would have to be a few years old to be running around by herself. So they decide to have a kid like 3 years into their actual dating relationship? What the fuck?

This is the manga where the most direct mutual relationship was confirmed by 'Gin... I really liked you". And now Kubo's confirming ships with children? No, I don't believe it until the pages come out.
>>
File: CAN'T ACK ACK.jpg (152KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T ACK ACK.jpg
152KB, 300x380px
>>145803152
He always teases us /snk/fags, and for what it's worth he's lied to us before about what's happened in a chapter and posted panels that, out of context, make the fake spoilers seem real so...
>>
IF these spoilers are true then Bleach will go down as one of the worst mangas in Shonen Jump's history. Holy shit.
>>
File: 25899239.jpg (321KB, 614x1200px) Image search: [Google]
25899239.jpg
321KB, 614x1200px
>>145803172
God I never noticed how ugly that couch is.
>>
>>145803168
Like three weeks ago when he said bleach was ending next week?
>>
>>145803133
Because she has tits. Rukia is still the main girl.
>>
>>145803152
He's already in the sights of multiple publishers.
>>145803180
No, the kid reaches through a hole in the wall from which Yhwach's last remaining power flows through. At the same time Yhwach's power disappears in SS.
>>
Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope. Even if people only continue onwards just to live, that is a matter completely different than continuing onwards to escape fear. Therefore, people have put a special word on that path. Courage.”
A shinigami appears from the hole in the wall in Yuzu’s room. (A lively looking girl)
Ichigo’s kid: “Who’re you?”
Girl: “I’m Abarai Ichika! Shinigami-in-training!” *Her hairstyle is like Renji’s and her eyes are like Rukia’s.
Ichika: “And you are!?”
Kazui: “I’m Kurosaki Kazui! I’m also a shinigami!”
He changes into a shinigami robe and pulls out a zanpakutou.
A surprised Ichika: “HUH!?”
Bleach 686 Death & Strawberry
>>
>>145803168
>And Yonkou doesn't fuck around with spoilers.
I want him to post pics already, fuck
>>
Can we get Ichihime and Renruki doujins now?
>>
File: 1471409234148.png (11KB, 1104x207px) Image search: [Google]
1471409234148.png
11KB, 1104x207px
how did he did it /a/?
>>
>>145803128
>this autism
>>
>>145803254
>Abarai Ichika
SO
CUTE
>>
>>145803232
The regular spoiler provider posted it. He might be trolling everyone but it's damn unlikely.

Also the shit with Yhwach and Aizen really sounds like Kubo.
>>
>>145803246
He was uncertain due to the vague wording, he didn't mean to troll. Japs were confused as well. They called it the "climax" chapter.
>>
File: 1468107980061.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468107980061.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>145803261
The mad man
>>
>>145802733
I'm no shipper, but I have a theory:

During almost half of Bleach's run, the link between Ichigo and Rukia was very noticeable. It was beyond comradery and friendship, for me it almost felt as if Kubo definitely wanted them together. A lot of art of them together, parallels between Isshin/Masaki, "Bleach My Soul" moment, etc. At all the moments where Ichigo had the biggest despair, there was Rukia to cheer him up.

The last of such moments came when she restored his powers at the end of the XCution arc. But then it started going downhill. I believe the reason for this was Kubo getting married (at the end of 2012), and Rukia being a insert for some past love of his.

Basically the last hint of a possible IchiRuki ending was the Everything But The Rain miniarc with those panels between Isshin and Masaki paralleling panels between Ichigo and Rukia. After that, not only they barely interacted, but at the moments where Rukia would have been more crucial, she wasn't there.

They didn't even reunite or talk after being restored in RK, and it was Orihime who first went with Ichigo both alone to finally face the bad guy, and Tsukishima (lol) who made the last effort to bring Ichigo back from despair.

Rukia was there like 20 meters away and not a single word was shared. Definitely something must have changed in Kubo's head from trying to insist on IchiRuki so much in the manga and in art and in parallels with Ichigo's parents and their dramatic moments together, to completely disregard it, and I insist it must have something to do with Kubo getting married.

... and thankfully it happened this way
can anybody post the Tsukishima stabbing Ichigo image thats edited together with the Rukia image? Thanks.
>>
So this is what it feels like when the series that you've been progressively following for a decade not only ends in a shitty way but goes completely apeshit bad in the last half of the last arc.

I can't believe the Yhwach thing was nothing at all.
>>
>>145803254
>Abarai Ichika
Where's my fucking helium tank
>>
How is 2ch reacting? Are they believing this?
>>
>>145803039
>it really was an ichihime baby

Are you shitting me Kubo?
>>
Yonkou is a known troll, expect what he says to be the completw opposite.

I'm not joking, he posts fake spoilers all the time, with something like this? even more. He's probably going to fuck with Orihimefags and then axe them down
>>
>>145803168
Don't get me wrong, even as Orihimefag, this is just too good to be true.
But both OPN, Jump_Netabare, and Yonkou post the same shit. So, if it was a joke, this is a really bad one.
>>
>>145803261
>he
Uh huh.
Stop posting yourself, loser.
>>
>Ichigo didn't end up with Tatsuki
Why did I bother with this series
>>
>>145803261
>states what is effectively obvious, or at least has a good chance of happening
>acts as if it's some unique profound ability of his

Stop giving that sperg attention
>>
>>145803348
That's Wan, not Yonkou.
>>
Official bread for the celebration of ichihime's decisive victory
>>145803294
>>145803294
>>145803294
>>
>>145803348
Not that spoiler providers trolling for a troll manga's last chapter would be an incomprehensible thing, but Kubo is also a fucking hack.
>>
File: 47980634_p13.jpg (60KB, 761x716px) Image search: [Google]
47980634_p13.jpg
60KB, 761x716px
>>
File: ichigo question mark.jpg (23KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
ichigo question mark.jpg
23KB, 450x337px
Ichigo and Orihime marrying and having a kid I can get behind. But Rukia and Renji actually marrying? And having a kid of their own? I didn't see that coming at all.

Besides, I thought Shinigami aged really really slowly. Rukia is 150 years old but she looks 16-ish. But if only 10 years has passed, how come Rukia and Renji's kid is old enough to walk and talk already? Assuming 10 human years = 1 Shinigami year.
>>
>>145803370
xe then
>>
>implying we lost
>>
>>145803254
This with the kids sounds pretty shit. I hope we never get a spinoff about them.
>>
>Ichigo and rukia arn't together but the chapter is called death and the strawberry

I'l beleive it when i see it.
>>
>>145803405
It's pretty funny to watch people try and stay delusional. I'm surprised you are handling it this well, LoN.
>>
Aizen is SK now. He got his happy ending.
>>
>>145803424
True
>>
>>145803430
Because Kubo is a fucking hack that's why
>>
>>145803442
Ichigo is death and orihime is strawberry
>>
WHERE IS URAHARA AND YORUICHI
>>
>>145803430
The power of asspull, that's how.
>>
File: eren uses struggle bug.png (1MB, 1600x902px) Image search: [Google]
eren uses struggle bug.png
1MB, 1600x902px
Excuse me, sorry! Just trying to deliver this ragetarded baby to my boss. Carry on, nothing to see here.
>>
>>145803430
>Ichigo and Orihime marrying and having a kid I can get behind. But Rukia and Renji actually marrying? And having a kid of their own? I didn't see that coming at all.
> Besides, I thought Shinigami aged really really slowly. Rukia is 150 years old but she looks 16-ish. But if only 10 years has passed, how come Rukia and Renji's kid is old enough to walk and talk already? Assuming 10 human years = 1 Shinigami year.

Because the hack who wrote the fake spoiler didn't think it though.
>>
>>145803168
As a fellow Slayersfag(assuming LoN means what I think it means)I am a bit confused as to how you could like Orihime. She's quite bland. Were you a Syphielfag?
>>
>>145803452
>Aizen is SK now

Is that in the spoilers?
>>
>Ichihime
>Chapter is titled Death and Strawberry

If this is true, it's kind of brutal
>>
>>145803452
>Aizen is SK now. He got his happy ending.

Isn't he imprisoned again? That's like the worst possible ending for him.
>>
>>145803452
I'm proud of him. It's all I wanted since the day he showed up.
>>
real spoilers when?
>>
>>145803561
I'm going to go to Japan and piss on Kubo's grave
>>
As a IchiRukifag, I ain't even mad.
>>
>>145803533
That or kubo is a hack that forgets the shit that he writes like he always does
>>
>>145803561
Kubo is going for "their kids will hook up instead" consolation prize.
>>
>>145803247
Sakura had neither. That's not an excuse.
>>
>>145803430
This was my reaction.

SS is literally completely destroyed. Rukia's captain is dead. She was very likely the one leading squad 13 during the rebuild, given that she's just become captain. And during this time, it took 3 or 4 years for her to get with Renji, get married (because Kuchiki pride wouldn't allow a kid out of wedlock), and have a kid? With all of her other responsibilities?
>>
>>145803326

>death note
>code geass
>dbz
>bleach
>naruto
>one piece (getting shittier and shittier since prison arc, odadrones just shrug bad arcs off because of some small movement on the real plot)
>tenjou tenge
>etc etc etc (fuck i don't even watch/read anime anymore)

How come Jojo is the only series in which the author doesn't go full retard midway through ? Jojo has some flaws, but it's consistently good throughout each part individually and part 7 is Araki's magnum opus.
>>
File: vlcsnap-3201801.png (283KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-3201801.png
283KB, 640x480px
>>
>>145803416
DO NOT DO THAT.
It's not confirmed yet. You'll just Jinx us all.
>>
>>145803492
fugging in the basement
>>
>>145803546
He's imprisoned, but someone has to maintain the balance of souls.
>>
>>145803430
>Assuming 10 human years = 1 Shinigami year.

I'm pretty sure babies mature at the same rate as humans. It'd be really weird if it took a decade for a baby to go from age 1 to age 2.
>>
File: Ichihime arrancar hug.jpg (156KB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ichihime arrancar hug.jpg
156KB, 658x800px
>>145803606
This is it, Bleach is over.
>>
>Aizenfags were the real winners in the end
>>
>>145803654
Ah, so it's a LoN "fact", got it.
>>
File: 1470518886955.png (116KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
1470518886955.png
116KB, 250x280px
[walks calmly through this shitstorm]

Goodnight everyone, I love you all. Have fun with your shitshow.
>>
>>145803063

Is this for real or fake?
>>
Leggo

http://www.strawpoll.me/11010760
>>
>>145803655
Wasn't Rukia like 50 when Renji met her, and she look 12 or so?
>>
File: 21378067.jpg (248KB, 974x1070px) Image search: [Google]
21378067.jpg
248KB, 974x1070px
>>145803630
Cause it started out over the top.
>>
>>145802733
>people are shocked that Renji and Rukia ended up together
fucking how, it was obvious ever since the first rescue arc
>>
>all these people browsing tumblr
>inb4 we are just doing it to find mad whores lol

Yeah sure I believe you lmao
>>
>>145803627
Kubo is a fucking hack what else is new
>>
What happened to my man Ishida? How come he isn't with the rest of them watching Chad win the Championships?
>>
File: [genocides internally].png (61KB, 175x195px) Image search: [Google]
[genocides internally].png
61KB, 175x195px
>>145803649
>basement
>>
The OTP was Ulquiorra x Orihime, so... NTR ending.
>>
File: file.png (15KB, 334x309px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15KB, 334x309px
He's enjoying this
>>
>>145803723
No it's having the kid that makes negative amounts of sense.
>>
>>145803744
>Ishida will never get to bang those himetits
>>
>>145803711
Maybe. I'm just saying it'd be crazy weird for the totally useless babies to age that slowly. Decades before they can even talk? How silly.

They probably start aging slowly around age 10.
>>
>>145803744
Who the fuck is Ishida
>>
File: 1452497898300.gif (135KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452497898300.gif
135KB, 500x300px
>tfw the shipcancer made you avoid Bleach threads for years
>tfw /a/'s favorite ship is going down in flames

It serves you fucking right
>>
File: iron_nope.gif (305KB, 245x154px) Image search: [Google]
iron_nope.gif
305KB, 245x154px
>calling it Death & Strawberry
>Ichihime chapter

Suspicious fake spoiler trolling. Nevertheless, if true, shittiest ending to a shonen ever. For reasons other than shipping. Though we should've expected that 2 weeks ago, no matter who Ichigo ends up with.

>Shinji never used bankai
>We don't get to see what happened to Yoruichi, Urahara, Neliel, and Grimmjow
>>
>>
COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ICHIRUKI GOT SREKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>145803744
He's watching the championship from his phone. He's a doctor now. Probably reconciled with his father.
>>
>>145803775
Guys I figured it out, Orihime Ichigo Rukia and Renji had an orgy and the girls got pregnant from it. That's why they had kids so early and why they're the same age.
>>
>>145803769
When will he post spoiler pictures?
>>
>>145803769
how does it feel senpai?
>>
>>145803769
kill yourself LoN you fucking faggot
>>
KUBO YOU PIECE OF SHIT, MY GOD MY ANAL DEVASTATION IS SO BIG IM GOING TO DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145803791
Go back to the Zestry threads, we hetero here.
>>
Is there anything more autistic than shipperfags? How can people get so into the love life of fictional characers? Help me understand this /a/
>>
File: file.png (260KB, 812x736px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
260KB, 812x736px
>>145803824
Who knows, but he posted this for verification purposes
>>
>>145803769
Tell him to post pics already, dammit
>>
File: 1466296306368.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1466296306368.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>145803615
>FACING THE DESPAIR
>>
You blew it, Kubo. You fucking blew it.
>>
File: JUST.png (184KB, 1431x891px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
184KB, 1431x891px
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
>>
File: 47900196_p0.jpg (1MB, 1376x2000px) Image search: [Google]
47900196_p0.jpg
1MB, 1376x2000px
>>145803784
>tfw the shipcancer made you avoid Bleach threads for years
This. I just want to see the end. Screaming without any image evidence, spoilers disabled for that reason, is just cancer in a can.
>>
>>145803785
It's not an Ichihime chapter, it shows what happens to both Rukia and Ichigo. Death AND Strawberry. It isn't like Naruto where it was obviously stilted towards Naruto and Hinata by extension.
>>
http://yonkouprod.com/

Why aren't you posting this on your new, up and coming blog with only confirmed information if it's not true there eh Yonkou?
>>
>>145803769
xD
>>
>>145803852
>Bleach ends
>doesn't take up the whole front cover
Someone explain this to me
>>
File: 30821093_big_p13.png (220KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
30821093_big_p13.png
220KB, 480x640px
>>145803849
>>
I wonder if things will be as bad as when the bomb of Naruhina confirmed, and Boruto and Himawari's designs were released
>>
File: CqBxNmUWIAA_Ukr.jpg (52KB, 1154x207px) Image search: [Google]
CqBxNmUWIAA_Ukr.jpg
52KB, 1154x207px
I wonder if Anon will deliver.
>>145803870
A bit of both. Sadness, but erection.
>>
>>145803769
Tell yonkou to please kill himself
>>
this is definitely the worst thing thats ever happened in my life and ive been cheated on twice
>>
>>145803856
No really, I am not mad. In fant IchiRuki isn't my Bleach OTP, that GinRan. After Gin died I stopped giving a fuck about how the story progressed or who ended up with who.
>>
>tfw Rukia never managed to suck Ichigo's cock and Orihime did.
>>
>>145803913
It's been explained over and over again. It's not that popular any more.
>>
Is Rukia about to join Kuroneko, Onadera, and Tenri in the BTFO crew?
>>
>>145803953
You deserve it for being a normalfag cuck.
>>
>>145803913
No point in promoting a manga that has no future
>>
>>145803947
>erection
Why?
>>
Literally worse than Digimon 02's ending.
>>
File: kuboandwife.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
kuboandwife.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
>yfw LoN and Yonkou conspired to troll Bleach one lasy time before it ends
>Kubo isn't actually a hack
>>
File: 567687.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
567687.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>145803630

I feel like Yu Yu Hakusho was good-

oh wait that had a shitty ending arc too. What the fuck.
>>
>>145803947
Saw off your throat
>>
File: 15181026.png (368KB, 520x500px) Image search: [Google]
15181026.png
368KB, 520x500px
>>
>>145803913
SJ is fed up with Kubo's shit too
>>
File: 1389346685574.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1389346685574.gif
2MB, 500x375px
ATTENTION:
THREAD THEME
H
R
E
A
D

T
H
E
M
E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmnCEYtslHc
>>
>>145803913
m8 Naruto didn't even get a cover on it's last chapter.
IIRC the only manga to get that privilege is Slam Dunk
>>
>>145803968
>>145803980
Yeah, but 15 years. And at one point it was incredibly popular. It went out with a whimper I guess
>>
I'm so proud of her.
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>145802733
You were fucking right.
>>
I bet nips are either pissed or indifferent
>>
>>145803991
>Kubo isn't actually a hack

Good one.
>>
IM FUCKING LAUGHING SO HARD

ICHIRUKIS REALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE CANON BECAUSE OF THAT SHARED STICKER

U FUCKING PLAYED YOURSELVES AGAIN

CONGRATS
>>
>>145803991
Kubo never was a hack
>>
>>145803128
So you are the Sasunaru of Bleach?
>>
>Japan loves IchiRuki
>Japan cancels Bleach
>Kubo goes all in to piss everybody off

You are a troll among trolls Kubo.
>>
File: 15468715468.png (33KB, 665x371px) Image search: [Google]
15468715468.png
33KB, 665x371px
wtf i hate kubo now
>>
>>145803852
Yonkou is currently the only one who holds the power in his hands. There's no fucking way he would not use it to his full advantage.

There's a reason it's not posted on his blog. This is what he wants, this fucking reaction, he wants to sit in glee and watch shit hit the fan. Then, once he's had his fill, he will post the real spoilers... and watch everything reverse.
>>
>>145804033
They're mostly annoyed that other important characters (e.g. Urahara) isn't even mentioned
>>
>>145804063
Go fuck yourself
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 318x40px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 318x40px
>>145803983
>>
File: 1455800164320.gif (49KB, 286x268px) Image search: [Google]
1455800164320.gif
49KB, 286x268px
>>145804014
>>
>>145804077
So are we, if the spoilers are real.
>>
YOU'RE ALL A BUCH OF FUCKING LYING NIGGERS AND YOU HAVEN'T CONFIRMED JACK SHIT
>>
>>145804075
THE DELUSION
>>
File: 6374014_p0.jpg (254KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
6374014_p0.jpg
254KB, 600x848px
>>
Why the fuck does Rukia's kid have a shitty commoner name like "Abarai" and not Kuchiki?
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11KB, 645x773px
>>145803063
That is just beautiful. I might be the only person here who will ever say it.
>>
>>145804073
Your hate fuels us
>>
File: hinata victory465.jpg (72KB, 390x510px) Image search: [Google]
hinata victory465.jpg
72KB, 390x510px
>>145804073
It's November 5 all over again.
>>
>>145804043
To be fair Ichihime is probably the dumbest route the end of Bleach could have possibly gone. Rukia and Renji, fine whatever, I guess Renji deserves something. But Ichihime is by far the dumbest route possible. Even Ichigo and fucking Soi-Fon makes more sense.
>>
>>145803991
>>Kubo isn't actually a hack
the past 600 chapters disprove this
>>
>>145804124
Byakuya probably disowned her.
>>
>>145804124
The same reason it's already a shinigami at the age of 10-
>>
>>145804135
Kill yourself
>>
>>145804101
You're going to have an erection for a long, long time.
>>
File: 23741568.jpg (284KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23741568.jpg
284KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>145804145
Too bad Whorihime isn't best girl.
>>
File: 1444515067949.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1444515067949.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>145803999

>yfw Togashi go full retard with HxH ending too
>first Gon getting healed without consequences/"payment" to Aluka
>then Hisoka getting ressed by nenomachines

You know it's coming 20 years from now, but still coming
>>
>>145804073
That happens when you're too blind to see the reality, IchiHime was always the end game.
>>
File: 1470612797275.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470612797275.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>145804114
There is no need to be this upset
>>
>>145804163
I don't think I want to go to the soul society just yet anon.
>>
>>145803545
Lon hates orihime

He also doesnt deserve that name
>>
>>145803935
>but but bbut its Infinite Tsukiyomi amirite?
>>
>>145803852
I thought Ichigo's kid was a he, they both look like chicks
>>
>>145804124
>Rukia keeps her name as Kuchiki
>Allows her child to be named Abarai
>BYAKUYA allows her child to be named Abarai

I can't believe people are falling for this shit
>>
File: 31462154.jpg (45KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
31462154.jpg
45KB, 500x329px
>>145804180
yes she is
>>
Kubo crashing this ship with no survivors.
>>
>>145803561
It would be like kishi using "heaven and earth" as the title of chapter 700
>>
This must be written down in a book
>>
>>145804159
Age is not confirmed. Only that Ichika and Kazui are both shinigami.
The death and strawberry are them. Ichika with red hair, like a strawberry. Kazui, the son of a legendary shinigami who reaped god himself with immense potential.
>>
>>145804242
She really isn't. Rukia has always been best.
>>
>>145804250
Ha.
>>
>>145803987
What are you talking about, there's no 02.
>>
File: 25489685_p0.jpg (2MB, 1681x1231px) Image search: [Google]
25489685_p0.jpg
2MB, 1681x1231px
>>
>>145804195
Hardly if anything was the endgame it was Ichigo being forever alone.
>>
Who the fuck are all these tripfaggots?
>>
>>145804190
it's nen I aint gotta explain shit
>>
File: 1464321597601.jpg (123KB, 1113x558px) Image search: [Google]
1464321597601.jpg
123KB, 1113x558px
>Pic related from his twitter
Reminder, Kubo hate Ichigo x Rukia pairing for a reason.
>>
File: 1447787797897.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447787797897.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>145804114
>>
Ichihime being canon is such bullshit.
>>
File: jonestown-massacre.jpg (176KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
jonestown-massacre.jpg
176KB, 640x378px
This just in, the community gathering of Deathberry didn't go too well.
>>
>>145803159
I think the problem I had with Orihime is that she was so blaaand as a character.

The only thing that really defined her was her naively nurturing outlook on Ichigo. That's it.

She was just the soft, nurturing, motherly character. She had no wit or interesting personality and was so boring.
>>
>>145804180
The only thing bad about her was the stupid NTR shit that happened with Ulquiorra. Made her look a bit slutty.
>>
So what was the extr super special announcement?
>>
>>145804271
>Rukia has always been best.
no she hasn't
>>
>>145804304
K
U
BO
He actually did it THE MADMAN
>>
>>145804271
Kubo confirmed Orihime best girl.
>>
>>145804180
Too bad Kubo disagrees
>>
I honestly can't tell if Kubo is trolling anymore or legit thinks this was a good direction.
>>
>>145803852
>>145803063
This confusion...Why am I letting myself be fucked this hard? This is why you should wait patiently and not fuck around for spoilers.
>>
>>145804326
live action movie 2018
>>
>>145804299
Anon's sister is an actual girl. A GL-fag and kind of cute. I really don't care for the others, except Black Star and LM. Bear hasn't reappeared yet, he's a relic like me.
>>
>>145804326
Live action sequel.
>>
>>145804314
That's what makes a good wife.
>>
>>145804347
Just even more underwhelming.
>>
>>145804338
Kubo doesn't know shit. That should be obvious enough.
>>
>>145804003
The only good otp. If kubo had any balls he would make this the end.
>>
>>145804309
It's the truth you motherfuckers denied since the beginning. Stay butthurt ma nigga.
>>
File: 1471408936895.png (244KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1471408936895.png
244KB, 900x1300px
I guess you could say IchiRuki fags are getting their JUST deserts
>>
File: 1470755055133.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1470755055133.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>145804339
>he is still delusional
>>
>>145804304
>Kubo did it literally to piss everyone off

That isn't a very good business decision Kubo, especially with how Bleach got canned.
>>
>>145804347
>>145804353
And did this come from a reliable source that's not trolling?
>>
>>145804347
That was real? God damn we really got fucked huh
>>
>>145804354
Where, in 1892?
>>
>>145804149
Soifon confessed to Ichigo?
>>
>>145804391
Yeah, from Heiji and Yonkou.
>>
I don't understand why people think Ichigo would end up with Rukia. There wasn't really anything to suggest romance other than Ichigo rescueing her. I couldn't see her as anything more than a friend. Naruto and Sakura at least had some romance drama.

>>145804149
Orihime and Ichigo has been pushed a lot since she was first kidnapped. It would makes sense, but Ichigo romancing no one would have been the ideal ending for me.
>>
>>145804386
Didn't piss me off.

I love it
>>
File: 52020428_p0.jpg (222KB, 1322x2006px) Image search: [Google]
52020428_p0.jpg
222KB, 1322x2006px
>>
>3 chapters ago Renji thanks Ichigo for getting him and Rukia back to where they used to be

>Get together get married and have a kid 2-4 years later in the midst of trying to reconstruct their entire society

Are
You
Fucking
Kidding
Me
>>
THANK YOU ORIHIME FOR BEING MY MASTURBATION MATERIAL TILL I FOUND PORN
>>
>>145804386
That's precisely why it got canned in the first place. The only people that were still reading it were hardcore shippers and die hard fans that don't care about asspulls.
>>
>>145803769
Fuck YonkouProductions.
>>
>>145804208
Orihime is shit though, so it's fitting that she ends up with Ichigo. Don't understand how Rukia and Renji have a kid, but I guess it's one last good Kubo asspull. Bleach getting a good ending was never going to happen.
>>
Somebody please just post pics already
I can't take this endless blueballing over which spoilers are fake and which are real
>>
AND IT SEEMS TO ME
YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE
LIKE A CANDLE IN THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIND
>>
>>145804347
Literally 0 sales 2018. Congrats Kubo
>>
>>145804352
Why is a 3DPD whore browsing /a/?
>>
File: 46422330_p0.jpg (2MB, 1348x923px) Image search: [Google]
46422330_p0.jpg
2MB, 1348x923px
>>
File: 1438469222900.jpg (50KB, 365x261px) Image search: [Google]
1438469222900.jpg
50KB, 365x261px
Kubo had to take down his twitter because he knew of the incoming butthurt and death threats he will get from Ichiruki fans
>>
>>145804424
Rukia is that easy, literally NTR material.
>>
File: confused.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
239KB, 500x419px
A lot of things don't make sense, if these spoilers are true. And I don't say this as a butthurt shipper. These are objectively puzzling.

- Renji and Rukia's child is already a Shinigami at 10 years old (human years, that is) and walking and talking? How could that be when Rukia was 150 years old at the beginning of the manga and only looked like she was 15?

- Ishida being a doctor is believable. But why didn't he join the whole gang to watch Chad on TV? Why isolate himself on the hospital roof with a smartphone?

- if Yhwach really is gone forever, what was the point of Byakuya and Soi Fon stumbling upon the last dregs of his power before they finally disappeared? For that matter, what was the point of Akon freaking out at the blip on the radar screen?

- where are Urahara, Yoruichi, and some of the other semi-important characters? Why didn't they get mentioned? What's Isshin up to?

- why does Ichigo and Orihime's kid "change into" Shinigami robes and sword? Doesn't that naturally happen when you leave your body?

Someone help me out here.
>>
>>145804347
Nobody is going to watch it. Not after this stunt.
>>
>>145804414
>implying Shounen Jump gives a fuck what Westerners think
>>145804431
I'll be amazed if he gets more work with how poor his pacing is and how he acts towards the fans.
>>
I've been an IchiRukifag for 12 years so I'm a little upset but I was prepared for this ending since Rukia had barely been in the manga for years and Orihime was obviously Kubo's favorite.

I'm fine with RenRuki but I think it's dumb that they had a kid. Why should death gods make babies? It makes no sense.

I could maybe handle IchiHime if there had actually been something between them instead of just Orihime's one-sided pining. I can't even imagine what their relationship would be like when Ichigo didn't interact with her much in normal situations. He never paid that much attention to her when he wasn't trying to save her. It just seems so out of character for him to suddenly fall in love with her.
>>
>>145804386
i'm fine with it
>>
LoN is just saying this shit for the long con, so he can laugh when the pictures come out and say he and Yankou are just waiting to laugh and say they got us
>>
File: 1462409685632.gif (390KB, 254x382px) Image search: [Google]
1462409685632.gif
390KB, 254x382px
>>145804116
best ship
>>
File: ending fuck you.png (8KB, 143x145px) Image search: [Google]
ending fuck you.png
8KB, 143x145px
>>145804190
>HxH ending

This is how it will end. You know it to be true.
>>
>>145804494
>Why isolate himself on the hospital roof with a smartphone?
because he's on call?
>>
File: 17923672.png (119KB, 338x325px) Image search: [Google]
17923672.png
119KB, 338x325px
>>145804476
yfw he made a new account to shitpost about himself
>>
File: 1427299858166.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
1427299858166.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>145803172
Someone Photoshop their faces in once we have pictures of the kid.
>>
>>145804494
>Renji and Rukia's child is already a Shinigami at 10 years old (human years, that is) and walking and talking?
See Hitsugaya. He really is the age he appears to be.
>>
File: 1468401250902.gif (218KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468401250902.gif
218KB, 600x600px
>>145804494
Just Kubo things, embrace it for the last time anon.
>>
>>145804494
That fits Ishida. He's mad that he didn't end up fucking Orihime.
> if Yhwach really is gone forever, what was the point of Byakuya and Soi Fon stumbling upon the last dregs of his power before they finally disappeared? For that matter, what was the point of Akon freaking out at the blip on the radar screen?
Ichigo/Orihime's kid absorbed it.
>- where are Urahara, Yoruichi, and some of the other semi-important characters? Why didn't they get mentioned? What's Isshin up to?
Nips are mad at this point.
>>
>>145804476
It honestly probably was, he knew what he was doing and knew the shit he'd get when it happened, they are the majority of the fanbase after all
>>
>>145804541
The typical aloof edgemaster. Like Vegeta.
>>
>>145804352
>A GL-fag
What?
>>
>>145804494

Yonkou still hasn't posted it on his 'legit' website while the TOC came up immedietely as he posted on tumblr.

It doesn't make sense because it's fucking fake.

Which good for him, if I were in his shoes watching us squirm would be better entertainment than money can buy.
>>
>>145804158
The best part of Renji marrying Rukia would be Byakuya's reaction to it.
>>
>>145804424
>people surprised that a ho from the ghetto puts out easy

Do you know how many dicks she sucked for food back in the day?
>>
>>145804542
What? he has a new account?
>>
THAT ASS WAS WAXED
>>
RENRUKIS DAUGHTERS NAME IS ICHIKA WHICH SOUNDS SIMILAR TO ICHIGO

DID THEY NAME THEIR DAUGHTER AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER AGAIN

KUBO YOU FUCKING MADMAN
>>
File: 36031704_p0.jpg (307KB, 1016x450px) Image search: [Google]
36031704_p0.jpg
307KB, 1016x450px
>>
File: 6432562134235.png (89KB, 837x624px) Image search: [Google]
6432562134235.png
89KB, 837x624px
If it's for real real, shipping is the least of the problems with it, although as I can see from people, certainly the most emotionally gripping.
>>
>>145804623
Oh I see why because the dumb bitch is literally posting deviantart image on /a/.

Why are all women so fucking dumb?
>>
File: 1442983039404.png (636KB, 523x726px) Image search: [Google]
1442983039404.png
636KB, 523x726px
>>145804537
I think I'll kill myself
>>
File: 129679.png (349KB, 355x329px) Image search: [Google]
129679.png
349KB, 355x329px
>>145804620
>>
>>145803630
OP will get better again
He's just been using the last few arcs as a catch up and making every villain a jogger.
>>
>>145804386
He's already made his money. Why would he give a fuck anymore?
>>
File: 1419648742595.jpg (19KB, 230x193px) Image search: [Google]
1419648742595.jpg
19KB, 230x193px
>>145804569
I feel bad for him, I love visiting his twitter and saying Happy Birthday on his Birthday
>>
>>145804319
Jesus Christ, are people still going on about this?

There was no romance there. She felt bad that he died because she's a compassionate person who hates violence. She's always had the lady boner for Ichigo.
>>
>>145804647
Kill yourself undertale fag
>>
>>145804304
one final fuck you to WSJ and the fans from my man Kubs
>>
>>145804580
girls love? I think he's saying you're a dyke
>>
>>145804304
>Reminder, Kubo hate Ichigo x Rukia pairing for a reason.

Like Kishimoto and Oda, this guy through and through is a life-long fanfag of Akira Toriyama.

His love for shocking twists and going out of his way to shit on the fan's expectations is the same kind of monkey-paw shit Toriyama loves to do.

Good on Kubo for shitting on disgusting fanfags.
>>
>Ichigo and Orihime naming their son Kazui
>Renji and Rukia's girl is named Ichika
Plausibility aside, Kubo definitely could have come up with better names. Especially Kazui.
>>
File: 29081634_p0.jpg (535KB, 981x700px) Image search: [Google]
29081634_p0.jpg
535KB, 981x700px
>>145804650
Filename anon-chan.
>>
>>145804494
>Renji and Rukia's child is already a Shinigami at 10 years old (human years, that is) and walking and talking? How could that be when Rukia was 150 years old at the beginning of the manga and only looked like she was 15?

Probably because Shinigami grow to adulthood on a timescale similar to humans before they stop aging.

>Ishida being a doctor is believable. But why didn't he join the whole gang to watch Chad on TV? Why isolate himself on the hospital roof with a smartphone?

He's on duty at work still, doctors work odd hours at times.

>if Yhwach really is gone forever, what was the point of Byakuya and Soi Fon stumbling upon the last dregs of his power before they finally disappeared? For that matter, what was the point of Akon freaking out at the blip on the radar screen?

Yhwach had the ability to traverse time, and he did, before being stopped. What they detected was Yhwach's attempt at fucking everything up before Ichigo stopped him.

>where are Urahara, Yoruichi, and some of the other semi-important characters? Why didn't they get mentioned? What's Isshin up to?

They're not even semi-important, who gives a shit about them and why would Kubo? He just wanted to wrap this series up.

>why does Ichigo and Orihime's kid "change into" Shinigami robes and sword? Doesn't that naturally happen when you leave your body?
He's a special snowflake.
>>
>>145804580
TTGL
>>
File: 1470244893465.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1470244893465.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>145804728
>>
>>145804304
>Reminder, Kubo hate Ichigo x Rukia pairing for a reason.

Kubo really is a Toriyamafag. Subverting fan expectations is classic Toriyama writing.
>>
File: 47980634_p7.jpg (132KB, 457x670px) Image search: [Google]
47980634_p7.jpg
132KB, 457x670px
>>145804725
Bi master race. All love is pure As long as it isn't het.
>>
>>145804650
Women are dumb, so that's her excuse.

What's yours?
>>
>>145804650
You tell me you crying woman
>>
I cannot wait for the chapter to be released
>>
>>145804747
>Urahara
>not even semi-important, who gives a shit about him
Guy
>>
>>145804790
>>145804796
Uh-oh look like I triggered the nu-males cucks. I forget sometime that /a/ is full of white knight normalfags.
>>
>>145804784
aren't bi's het half the time though
>>
>>145804728
It's more like they enjoy perpetuating gender stereotypes through coupling. They love putting the "pure" girls together with their MCs (regardless of compatibility) while shoving the not-so-pure girls to the side.
>>
File: BLEACH.full.173901.jpg (3MB, 2100x3080px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACH.full.173901.jpg
3MB, 2100x3080px
>tfw out of crack endgame pairs
Post OTPs that will never ever happen
>>
Huh some posters are saying that Kazui is 9 years old. Ichigo literally knocked up Orihime right after the final fight.
>>
The comments on jump-netabare are pretty salty too. Though they're mostly dissatisfied by all the subplots unresolved and the characters that didn't show in the final two chapters.
>>
>>145804831
What's that?
I can't understand you over all that sobbing.
>>
>>145804149
Nope. I'm sure you mean Ichigo settling down with Tatsuki.
>>
>>145804870
>>
>>145804803
I didn't say they weren't cool and interesting. But are they relevant at this juncture? Fuck no.

Kubo had one chapter to finish this in, so he focused it only on the characters central to Ichigo's clique.
>>
>>145804682
I'm just saying that it looked like she would have let him fuck her if he had been forceful enough. It's a classic NTR scenario.
>>
File: bro.png (726KB, 661x535px) Image search: [Google]
bro.png
726KB, 661x535px
>>145802946
>"You have closed the path, Ichigo". "The path to a world free of fear" "The living and the dead were supposed to become one". "It's unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death." "Forever" Flashback ends Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope.”

So Yhwach's ultimate plan was to get rid of the Shinigami world so that the living and the dead were not ever connected with this shinigami and heaven bullcrap. In other words, he wanted something like our reality.
>>
>>145804870
Chad or Ishida + Orihime
>>
>>145804588
He posted it on Reddit. It's real. He's never posted fake shit on Reddit.
>>
>>145804868
Urusai!! Don't get cocky!! ..Frogposter..!!!
>>
>>145804891
Don't you have some sluts to go defend or donate money to?
>>
Fuck Kubo forever
>>
>>145804878
The MC we deserved after all!
>>
>>145804878
Turns out that anon who kept posting that panel of Ichigo staring/smiling at Orihime was right. That's honestly fucking hilarious.
>>
Pics when? I wish Yonkou would just post them so we will all be free
>>
>>145804878
HOLY SHIT
>>
So can we agree that the only decent thing that came out of this arc was Yama vs Yhwach (before the "lol I was just a decoy" asspull)?
>>
Kishimoto's writing looks better by the second.
>>
File: Joseph_Joestar.png (91KB, 655x496px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_Joestar.png
91KB, 655x496px
>>145804907
>He's never posted fake shit on Reddit.
How do you know that?
>>
>>145804870
There were some good IchiRen stuff
N-not that I read it or anything. I just heard
>>
File: 1422969181994.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422969181994.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>145804850
OT3's are fine too. I just have a thing against romances.
>>
>>145804917
Don't you have a board full of other omega cucks to shit up?
>>
>>145804954
Literally nothing decent came out of this arc
>>
>>145804314
Writer's fault. I think that's what made me like her more. She had plenty of potential but was never truly given any growth. Not even in the fuckinf arc allegedly dedicated to rescuing her character.
>>
>>145804878
Man, Ichigo Boy wasn't as dense as we were led to believe.

The special Urahara dress did have an effect on him lol, he was just pretending it didn't.
>>
>>145804962
Honestly.
>>
>>145804970
I swear to god that better not be flipped
>>
So does this mean the live action movie announcement is real too? Fucking hell. Nobody wants it
>>
>>145804900
>he wanted something like our reality.

Isn't the idea that people would never die in his world?
>>
>>145804878
Jesus Christ, Kubo doesn't know when to stop. This shit is definitely never getting another anime.
>>
>>145804962
There's a reason why Kishi got to finish his shitty series while Kubo had to cut everything off. Kishi might be a terrible artist but he can at least write a fucking plot that makes sense (but is still fucking stupid.)
>>
File: 1471383768645.jpg (723KB, 1400x881px) Image search: [Google]
1471383768645.jpg
723KB, 1400x881px
Friendly reminder that it ain't over until the pictures have leaked.
>>
>>145804900
No, he wanted to create a reality where no one would ever have to fear death again. He wanted to create a world without suffering, pain and fear.
Most likely this desire came from the fact that quincies lived in fear of hollows. Ichigo closed that path forever.
>>
>>145804878
INCREDIBLE
KUBO YOU MADMAN
>>
>>145804985
>he is legit serious

lmao I was just fucking with you but you really are a nu-male white knight kek.

keep it up buddy
>>
>>145805005
The website has been live for hours already anon
https://www.viz.com/news/newsroom/1005119
>>
>>145804878
ICHIRUKI ON DEICIDE WATCH
>>
>>145805005
Let's hope they're both fake.
>>
>>145804208
Anyone who is a Slayers fan shouldn't be reading trash like Bleach tbqh
>>
>>145804831
No, you don't understand. I think both of you are dumb, but you're the bigger ass about it.
>>
>>145804878
Nice going Ichigo, you did something right for once.

Now go fuck Tatsuki, Nel, Riruka, and whoever else I'm forgetting.
>>
>>145804878
Kubo really wants to put the nail in the coffin for Bleach.
>>
>>145805022
It's so nice to see him taking care of his friends pregnant wife.
>>
>>145804878
>pregnancy just after finishing highschool
>>
File: 1470188491573.jpg (153KB, 800x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1470188491573.jpg
153KB, 800x1161px
>>145804939
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>145805022
Keep telling yourself that ichirukifag
>>
>>145805022
I really hope you keep posting after the spoiler pictures are leaked.
>>
>>145804962
Kishi's writing was always better than Kubo because unlike Kubo, Kishi had the ending planned out years in advance. Kubo literally came up with his at the last minute.
>>
Of course my OTP didn't come true but I'm still disappointed we didn't get to know what happened to Nel, Grimmjow, Yoruichi and Urahara.
>>
>>145804962
10 years ago I was a Naruto fan while most of my friends preferred Bleach. Both went downhill, but I feel somewhat vindicated seeing how much lower Bleach sunk.
>>
>>145805043
>February 23, 2012
How stupid do you think we are?
>>
>>145804939
What panel?
>>
>>145804421
This pls
>>
>>145802824
This. Best girl Historia wins soon.
>>
>>145805089
Sorry, the stupid person is me
Sincere apologies, until right now I had believed that link was from today
;-;
>>
>>145805022
LITERALLY FILLED UP BY RENJI
>>
>>145805066
>implying she's made for anything but child-rearing

Kubo will save Japan
>>
>>145805052
We all have our guilty, pleasures, anon
>>
>>145804900
>>145805006

wait no.....I means that what ichigo chose is like our reality where life and death are the natural cycle. But he wanted life and death to become one. So yeah he wanted people to not have death in his world. I read it wrong
>>
File: Ichigo_en_casa_de_Ikumi.png (187KB, 614x345px) Image search: [Google]
Ichigo_en_casa_de_Ikumi.png
187KB, 614x345px
>>
>>145805074
>keep posting
Alright
>>
File: happening.jpg (173KB, 629x831px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
173KB, 629x831px
>>145804878
>mfw Inoue was already pregnant with Ichigo's child by the start of the final arc and Ichirukifags never had a chance
>>
>>145804970
Reddit probably wouldn't tolerate it. They're big babies but sometimes it works for them.
>>
>>145803430
Rukia and Renji marrying offscreen is easier to comprehend than Ichigo and Orihime.

With Rukia and Renji, it's been established they love each other--at least as best friends who are like family--and Byakuya who is Rukia's guardian have been shown telling Renji to take care of Rukia when she was unconscious. Them getting together is just, "Oh, okay."

Ichigo and Orihime though? Throughout 685 chapters not once was he shown aware of Orihime's feelings, let alone reciprocate it. Naruto and Hinata had scenes before, yet even they needed a movie to explain how they got together.
>>
>>145804314
See >>145804878

She has a personality. She's ultra thirsty for that bland Ichidick. Orihime makes Rangiku look like a nun.
>>
>>145805095
>soon
Anon pls SnK will go on for at least another 5 years
And in shonen shipping always happens at the end.
>>
>>145805066
Probably in the first months of college. It happens, I've known of several cases like this. They must've had it rough for a while.
>>
WHO DID TATSUKI END UP WITH? THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT.
pls not Chad
>>
>>145804588
>This just gets a reply
>Bleach spoilers just posted to his blog

Fuck you Yonkou I know you're here. That said, obviously this must be immensely entertaining for you so I don't see why you'd stop anytime in the next few hours, so I'm going to head to bed and wake up to the real chapter which will hopefully be released by then.

Night!
>>
File: GoodbyeHalycon.jpg (109KB, 458x669px) Image search: [Google]
GoodbyeHalycon.jpg
109KB, 458x669px
Reminder she was always the best

>I wish I could live life 5 times over!

>Then, I'd be born in 5 different cities

>I'd stuff myself full with different delicious things 5 times each

>I'd have 5 different jobs...

>And then for those 5 times..
>>
>>145805082
They died. Also, it's not over. 2 more chapters.
>>
>>145805095
>best girl
>Historia
More like Annie.
>>
>>145805172
She got impregnated by a guy who's literally 5 different races/things lol
>>
>>145805172
None of that makes Orihime better. Rukia has always and will always be best girl.
>>
>>145805022
She's going to die in childbirth isn't she?
>>
>>145803233
He never lied to us, m8. We that jumped into conclusions.
>>
>>145805172
stupid, worthless bitch.
>>
File: 18_56.jpg (23KB, 186x213px) Image search: [Google]
18_56.jpg
23KB, 186x213px
>>145805172
>people thought she wouldn't win after this
>>
>>145805207
I thought that she was already dead?
>>
>>145805165
Who the fuck is Tatsuki
>>
>>145805197
IT ALL MAKES SENSE
KUBOOOO
>>
SALT. EVERYWHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWSiBms6N8
>>
LoN staying at the side of the fucking orihime shippers was just like a picture of bleach threads and bleach whole existance.

Were pretty cool back then, but shit happens, good characters (Lab Member) went to oblivion and the roller coaster went to shit.

My final fuck you LoN, I should've got out of this derailing alongside with the good tripsfaggots.
>>
Here's a gift for the IchiRukifags. You'll clearly be needing it.
>>
>>145804878
After war baby boom I see
>>
File: hinata098459034.jpg (39KB, 533x805px) Image search: [Google]
hinata098459034.jpg
39KB, 533x805px
>>145805172
>that Hinata-tier devotion to her husbando

Damn Rukia was never going to win was she?
>>
File: Ichihime.jpg (255KB, 600x2099px) Image search: [Google]
Ichihime.jpg
255KB, 600x2099px
Jackie was right.
>>
Who /reddit/ here?
>>
>>145805223
She can die again.
>>
>>145805227
Kubo pls.
>>
File: 1411784862084.png (323KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411784862084.png
323KB, 848x480px
>>
So /a/,

1. Are you satisfied with the final chapter? Assuming the spoilers are true.

2. If you're an Ichihimefag, was your ship being confirmed worth it? Does it make up for all the abandoned plot points?

3. How does this final chapter affect your overall opinion of Bleach, if at all?
>>
>>145805201
>>145805214
butthurt
>>
>>145805268
Isn't that the "soundless screaming" bitch? I forgot about that abomination.
>>
Shokugeki no Soma will be safe from the rule right???
>>
File: waxing intensifies.jpg (74KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
waxing intensifies.jpg
74KB, 500x352px
>>145805268
>>
File: hk 2.jpg (109KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
hk 2.jpg
109KB, 600x825px
>>145805268
Jackie is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>145805268
WAX THAT ASS!!!!
>>
>>145805303
No to all of your post. Fuck Bleach.
>>
>>145805303
1. It's shit
3. It's still shit
>>
>>145805172
The skeleton boy had no chance
>>
>>145805172
Something about her face in the Arrancar arc looked gorgeous. She went full moe later on from the fullbringers
>>
File: 1451628868830.png (540KB, 582x511px) Image search: [Google]
1451628868830.png
540KB, 582x511px
>>145804878
>>
>>145805234
I'm not switching sides. I'm just not flipping the fuck out. I was never on either side. IchiRuki was cute and all, but life goes on. Said it before, no matter who wins, I laugh.
>>
>>145805303
Nah, nah and not at all
>>
>>145805303
>1. Are you satisfied with the final chapter? Assuming the spoilers are true.
Literally worse than /a/'s fake spoilers

>3. How does this final chapter affect your overall opinion of Bleach, if at all?
It's the ending the series deserves
>>
>>145805172
I hate IchiHime but this was a really good scene.
>>
>>145805163
Remember the "Wax that ass" image?
They are having sex in the library of college/school.

That was prophetic.
>>
>>145805303
>Yes.
>Yes because the ship being confirmed didn't compromise anything that wasn't canned already.
>Doesn't really change anything.
>>
File: 134681235468.png (42KB, 653x432px) Image search: [Google]
134681235468.png
42KB, 653x432px
is this that faggot that would post the ichigos prototype in the past threads?
>>
>>145805303
>1. Are you satisfied with the final chapter? Assuming the spoilers are true.

No. Shipping aside it leaves so much shit up in the air, that it is just unsatisfying. All of this might have been forgivable with an enjoyable final battle, but it was just awful. Even fucking Kaguya was a better fight.

>3. How does this final chapter affect your overall opinion of Bleach, if at all?
Still a complete joke.
>>
>>145805303
1. Kubo did it again, thi is the least I should expect from him. I'm not really satisfied since the beginning of the endless fighting this arc.

2.I'm not, so not answering.

3. A truly shit ending for a truly shit series, befitting at least.
>>
>>145805312
Ghoomy?
>>
What happened here?
Did Rukia not win?
>>
Can we all agree Naruto had the better ending now?
>>
File: 1423622368639.jpg (55KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1423622368639.jpg
55KB, 599x399px
>>
>>145805403
She won

THE RENJIBOWL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>145805403
She won the Renji, if the spoilers are true
>>
>>145805397

Oh thank fuck if she's the heroine then it'll all work out
>>
>>145805403
She won the renjibowl
>>
>>145805412
Both ended how I wanted them to end.

Both best girls won
>>
>>145805412
No. Busou Renkin did. If you want your "Rukia" end the read that.
>>
>>145805425
>>145805422
>>145805420
Why the fuck?
What.
>>
Fuck you Kubo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHbiRiv-P-w
>>
>>145805420
>>145805422
>>145805430
>Renji.
>Winning.
>>
>>145805403
She lost the Ichibowl, and lost to the dick against Renji.
>>
>>145805412
Cut 100 chapters and the ending of naruto was still clear, sakurafags were delusional.
Cut 100 chapters and you could think of a hundred different bleach endings. Kubo rushed it to the ending and got nowhere as a result.
>>
File: 1428041459345.jpg (111KB, 672x632px) Image search: [Google]
1428041459345.jpg
111KB, 672x632px
>>145805303
1. I'm satisifed that Orihime found happiness.
2. It was worth all the years of defending Orihime on /a/. I'm still sad we'll never find out what exactly Orihime is, but oh well.
3. Best ending for a good series.
>>
>>145805268
I'm an ichihimefag but fuck was that comic ugly assume shit
>>
>>145805430
>>145805425
>childhood friend end

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>145802733
>Dragon Ball
What?
You should kill yourself for even putting DB in the same sentence as these 3 garbage series
>>
>>145805467
He conqured Rukia's ass, throat, and pussy in that order.
>>
pics LITERALLY when?
>>
>>145805427
>Ghoomy
>the heroine

Fuck no that's Erina.
But we're going full Erina right now Anon. No chances of a Ghoomy end unless Tosh wants to go right back to drawing doujinshi
>>
>>145805312
hah. no. literally everyone and their mother ships souma and erina in the SnS verse. Besides, megumi is more likely to end with that italian jobber
>>
>>145805312
I hope Megloomy wins just so I can watch /a/ implode with rage
>>
>>145805452
Go figure. They even have a daughter together. It's crazy enough that they're married but with a kid? Who's a Shinigami? What was Kubo thinking?
>>
File: 47980634_p0.jpg (127KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
47980634_p0.jpg
127KB, 612x612px
>>
>>145805485
>Tatsuki still didn't win
Life is suffering
>>
Bleach was the worst shounen jump manga along with Hitman Reborn.
>>
>>145805491
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>145805471
If nothing else, this is proof that himefags have absolutely shit taste
>>
File: moot who.jpg (64KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
moot who.jpg
64KB, 610x660px
>>145805513
>>
>>145805494
When LoN and Yonkou had their fun.
>>
>>145805471

This.

Besides, the imminent meltdown is what has me excited. I can't fucking wait for it to explode.
>>
>>145802946
>Karin: Big boobs
>tfw Karin looks like Kuukaku
Muh dick
>>
>>145805412
Yes, but Naruto is better then Bleach in every way anyway
>>
>>145805515
Agreed. I cannot believe this shit.
>>
>>145805487
Dragon ball essentially started the trope though.
>>
>>145805487
DB is shit fuck yourself
>>
>>145804878
Done like a true soldier
>>
>>145805515
>Hitman Reborn.
Fuck , why did you have to remind me of that
>>
>>145805485
But Tatsuki was the childhood friend ;_;

>>145805471
I'm happy for you but
>Bleach
>good series
How can you still say that after this final arc and end chapter?
>>
File: renjigiggle.png (97KB, 277x220px) Image search: [Google]
renjigiggle.png
97KB, 277x220px
>>145805327
>>
>>145805430
>>145805467
>>145805469
Can I have a link to the spoilers?
>>
>>145805303
1. No, this is the worst imaginable ending. Fake spoilers on /a/ were miles better.

3. I could accept everything about the ending up to this point, but this ending has solidified Bleach as a trash series to me. Everything past the SS arc might as well not exist.
>>
File: 1428041333127.jpg (70KB, 591x443px) Image search: [Google]
1428041333127.jpg
70KB, 591x443px
>>145805519
I'm sorry you feel this way, anon. I really am.
>>
>>145805163
Prophetic comic.
>>
>>145805303
put it this way :

Ichihimefags :
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes

Ichirukifags:
1. it's shit
2. Not an ichihimefags so it's shit
3. it's shit
>>
>>145805497

Good, Erina's what I'm gunning for

>>145805498

Is there anyone aside from Naked Apron-senpai that remotely suspects it might be a thing?

>>145805503

That would be the worst possible end, it'd be a masterful troll but it'd be so pointless
>>
>>145804180
Tumblrina pls, stop being this butthurt
>>
>>145805543
A single picture confirming either Ichiruki or some other pairing that invalidates these spoilers will be released in a few hours and the shitstorm will begin anew.

Screencap this.
>>
>>145805558
A trope that is founded through some bizarre form of self hatred is one that should probably be dropped.
>>
>>145805584
Oh, fuck off, shithead.
>>
>>145805582
>Everything past the SS arc might as well not exist
We've been arguing that for years. Did Kubo extend bleach this much so he could pull this ending? And still fail at it?
>>
>>145805506
Got any espada in that arsenal of yours?
>>
>>145805487
DB is even worse then those 3
>>
>>145805236
>that full version of the pic
>>
File: 1428023867801.png (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1428023867801.png
59KB, 300x300px
>>145805568
Orihime came out of Bleach. That in itself makes Bleach good.
>>
>>145805157
>Naruto and Hinata had scenes before, yet even they needed a movie to explain how they got together.

And managed to do it in the most idiotic of ways. Naruto was very similar to Ichigo in this regard that he didn't know Hinata liked him that way even though Naruto is literally the most empathetic character in the series. Instead of Naruto moving on from Hinata or least addressed that the reason he didn't notice she liked him in that way because he couldn't believe someone like her could like him in a romantic sense and/or couldn't return her feelings, he fucking say that he thought that she liked him like he likes ramen. Seriously.

But I have a special hate of 'the girl who waited wins' because of no development between the two whatsoever.

But then again, he is a discipline of Toriyama and it completely fits Toriyama's MO.
>>
>>145805582
Yeah, I'm just gonna pretend that Bleach ended at SS and move on with my life
>>
>>145805515
Reborn was an even bigger trainwreck with a lower peak than Bleach tho

Like literally the only good thing that came out of those final 100 chapters was the fact that Tsuna didn't choose anyone and my Haru ending is as canon as the boring bitch one.
>>
>>145805581
>https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/4y3p6k/bleach_chapter_686_spoilers/
>>
>>145805567
Have you remembered Cage of Eden?
>>
File: 13564854687.png (23KB, 674x437px) Image search: [Google]
13564854687.png
23KB, 674x437px
i almost feel sorry for them
>>
>>145805412
Yeah, I can honestly say that now.
>>
File: 1428043861951.jpg (125KB, 638x877px) Image search: [Google]
1428043861951.jpg
125KB, 638x877px
>>145805619
I'll always be here for you, anon. I can give you a hug and tell you that the world will be okay if you'd like.
>>
File: 027.jpg (126KB, 501x459px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
126KB, 501x459px
>>145805452
They were made for each other.
>>
>>145805661
You need to stop.
>>
>>145805618
The point is that the person who changes your life is often given a special place that is very unrelatable. Romance makes it normal and thus less special.
>>
>>145805664
>browsing tumblr

Found the cuck.
>>
>>145805667
God that is fucking gross.
>>
>>145805605
Idk, man, erinafags are as annoying as rukiafags. Im rooting for whatever causes more rage
>>
>>145805602
Jackeline Diaz
https://myspace.com/270093196/mixes/classic-mini-comics-414715
V - The Visionary
>>
>>145805664
>logic
There's that word. This really is NaruSaku all over again.
>>
>>145805605
Senzaemon literally asked jou to enroll souma to tootsuki to give erina a good and proper dish
>>
>>145805664
It's only going to get better when spoiler pictures are released.
>>
>>145805664
>Zero development
Nothing to see here, just a BTFO speedreader
>>
>>145805666
I saw you in the reddit thread a little bit ago, you're posting style is so obvious it's almost funny. Why don't you just put on a trip?
>>
>>145805690
Or I might just kill myself. Depends what happens tomorrow, really
>>
>>145805644

>But I have a special hate of 'the girl who waited wins' because of no development between the two whatsoever.

Same here. That's really my problem with ships like NaruHina and IchiHime. I could have liked them if there was actually some development but we got nothing from male characters' perspective.
>>
you guys legit wonder why you cant get girlfriends
>>
File: 15296833.jpg (383KB, 821x900px) Image search: [Google]
15296833.jpg
383KB, 821x900px
>>145805627
All kinds.
>>
>>145805664
Nah. They deserve this.
>>
The onky believable thing is Uryuu being a doctor.
I dont even believe Yume will have small boobs when shes perfect for the innocent with a lewd body trope.
>>
>>145805681
I'm glad someone's there to trawl through tumblr so I can read about their tears. I'd say anon is a trooper.
>>
>>145805733
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1428041731181.png (349KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1428041731181.png
349KB, 500x450px
>>145805723
Hey, don't lump me in with those people. Be sure to browse Reddit for as long as necessary and then come back here for a nice big hug.
>>
>>145805678
But as we can see from the final arc of Bleach, Ichigo and Rukia didn't even have a special relationship at all. Rukia ended up being in literally the same tier as Renji, Chad, and Ishida to Ichigo. Fucking hilarious. Rukiafags tears are delicious.
>>
>>145805661
STOP PLEASE
DONT MAKE ME REMEBER ALL THE TIME I LOST
>>
>>145805744
I have never known anyone to deserve this more
>>
I'm sorry, but did Rukia already lose? Oh, that's right. The manga isn't even over yet. In fact, there are no LEGIT, CONFIRMED spoilers out yet. Does marrying Renji in fake and gay spoilers count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the manga is still ongoing? Rukia is still in the ichibowl right now and she has been his best friend for how many years now? She is up against one of the worst girls in the whole series who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of a bunch of delusional manchilds. But you know what? Orihime still fucking sucks. Rukia is the best girl in bleach, she has the best chemistry with Ichigo and would of fought Yhwach with him if Kubo didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Rukia wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, Orihime is getting sidelined by Kubo again and didn't get to do anything aside from chanting her "kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun" faggotry. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a thread on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Rukia threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's the best and Orihime is a useless sack of shit. Fuck you, try to get a girlfriend in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ships on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
Wait, so 10 years in the real world is 10 years in SS? didn't they say the opposite? like time passes slower or something like that to explain why Rukia looked 16 but was like 100?

Sorry, did I miss what happened to the Soul King? Am I Spee D. Reader?

So wait, why did they wait 10 years to make Rukia the captain?

Really? Rukia and Renji? Dude invented the friend zone and you're telling me he gets the girl? GTFO
>>
>>145802824
She gonna get Levi anyways.
>>
>>145805723
>blame people for browsing reddit
>I SAW YOU BROWSING REDDIT LOL

Hum anon I think you're fucking dumb.
>>
THREAD THEME
https://youtu.be/BZNqKgcmtic
>>
File: fg2.png (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fg2.png
177KB, 500x375px
>>145805780
>Ichigo and Rukia didn't even have a special relationship at all. Rukia ended up being in literally the same tier as Renji, Chad, and Ishida to Ichigo. Fucking hilarious. Rukiafags tears are delicious.

ICONIC
>>
>>145805720

Name one time that Ichigo showed any interest in Orihime.
>>
>>145805515
>tfw I like reborn
>>
Can someone please upload the Wax That Ass image?
>>
>>145805644
If he had truly followed Toriyama's mold, Ulqi would have spontaneously regenerated and married Hime, Renji hooks up with Jackie, Rukia with Grimmjow, Ichigo with Haribel. Heroes and villains, y'all
>>
What a horrible night to be on /a/
>>
File: dd.jpg (105KB, 700x551px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
105KB, 700x551px
>>145805629
>>
File: 42232963.png (842KB, 978x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42232963.png
842KB, 978x1200px
>>145805767
Someone seems upset. I bet it's totally true.
>>
File: 7248229.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7248229.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Remember all those retards posting
>Facing the rukia
where are they?
>>
File: Dr. Kurosaki, I'm Quincy A.jpg (31KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Kurosaki, I'm Quincy A.jpg
31KB, 478x478px
New thread
>>145805778
>>145805778
>>145805778

If you want to shitpost, there's a shitposting thread in the catalog.
If you want to celebrate your ship winning, there's a celebration thread.
If you want to discuss the spoilers and the live action movie, come to this thread.
>>
>>145805800
I fucking love this pasta.
>>
>>145804494
This is so stupid I believe it.
>>
>>145805068
Whenever I see those massive breasts I can't help but imagine how they'll sag.

That in eighty years Rukia will literally look like a perky 16 year old, while Orihime (if she's still alive) will have breasts sagging down to her knees.
>>
>>145805449
When I was mad that bland Kenshin and Kaoru ending, Watsuki comes with the godtier Kazuki and Tokiko ending. Still wished that Busou Renkin didn't get canceled though.
>>
>>145805234
>lab member
Dammit that was a while ago
>>
>>145805818
Name one time that Ichigo showed any interest in Rukia
>>
>>145805832
>stupid crossboarding whore thinking /a/ give a fuck about 3DPD

Didn't I tell you to fuck off?
>>
>>145803624
Orihime was far more important in Bleach then Hinata was ever in Naruto

Orihime is one of the main characters
Hinata was just a side-character in Naruto until very late in the game
>>
>>145805800
Cute pasta.
>>
>>145805809
I don't blame anyone for using reddit, amost every single person in this thread is from reddit, tumblr, or some other site. Just look at all the screencaps being posted from tumblr, it's obvious there are multiple anons in here who regularly use tumblr.
>>
>>145805731
Then you weren't paying attention.
Ichigo knew orihime had visited him in his sleep, he had that moment where he said he couldn't get hurt any more because it made orihime sad, he had that must protect moment he went full hollow, then after tge timeskip, he invited orihime to his room, and had clearly been to her place a few times before. Then during the last fight, he reassured her that he was fine.
This is how guys emote most of the time.
>>
>>145805890
You yourself is browing reddit.
>>
>>145805827
Why? I think this is great.
>>
>>145805837
Hiding in shame
>>
>tfw Nel was best girl anf we won't find out how she ends
That was my last hope for it.
Nel getting a good ending.

Kubo a shit
Bleach a shit.
>>
>>145805303
I got into the series and followed it with a genuine interest. The ending also seems very fitting. I just never had any problems with it. So I guess I am very satisfied. What I may have problems with is the big announcement about the live action movie.
>>
File: 15480313_big_p1.png (49KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
15480313_big_p1.png
49KB, 720x800px
>>145805869
Fite me.
>>
>>145804878
Ichigo was so fucking tired after that last fight so he just banged those tits ASAP.
Truly Ichigo was the real winner here.
>>
>>145805898
>This is how guys emote most of the time.

In other words you're a female who doesn't know shit about males.
>>
>>145805832
Man, I miss Ulquiorra. He deserved better.
>>
>>145805920
Yes, and?
>>
>>145805515
Hitman Reborn was fine, you pleb.

It's no high tier manga, but it started silly and ended like it and anyone who wanted a straight mafioso manga missed the point.

Although it didn't shoehorn an Tsuna/Kyoko ending either.
>>
>>145805303
1. No
2. Don't care
3. The ending being a rushed mess feels like Bleach died like it lived, poorly paced with more questions than answers. At least it never got as bad again as the year long fight with the scientist Arancar.

Kind of hope they start the anime back up and just head off in whatever direction they feel like with the intent of saying "remember all that shit that never payed off in he manga? Well Here. We. GOOOOOOO!"

Ideally, get more shit on the level of Zanpaktou rebellion and less Bount/raygay.
>>
>>145804190
>HxH ending
LOL people give Oda shit and say he's gonna die before finishing OP, but if I were a betting man, HxH would be the one where that happens. Or he just fucking quits.
>>
>>145803935
I doubt it. The West isn't as hype about Bleach (or Ichiruki/Ichihime) as they were and still are about Naruto and its pairings.
>>
>>145805805
No idea where you got that idea, time was always a 1 to 1 ratio.
The only space time moved faster was the dangai. And thats cause it has to.
>>
>>145805412
Yes.
>>
>>145805978
So anon how do you think guy's emote most of the time?
>>
>>145805412
Yes.
>>
>>145804019
Didn't Dragon Ball get it too?
>>
File: forever alone.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
forever alone.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
New thread
>>145805778
>>145805778
>>145805778
>>
>>145805898
What does Ichigo inviting Orihime to his room mean? He does that to alot of folks.
>>
>>145803953
>this is definitely the worst thing thats ever happened in my life
if that is really true then be more thankful for the life that you have you ungrateful pos
>>
>>145805582
>>145805623
Ya'll kind enough to even want the SS arc, which was bloated as fuck. Rockin' Future 7, my friends.
>>
>>145806033
Nope. I just checked, only Slam Dunk got a cover for the last chapter.
One Piece might get one when it ends in a decade.
>>
File: bathhouse.jpg (241KB, 600x2377px) Image search: [Google]
bathhouse.jpg
241KB, 600x2377px
>>145805684
>not recognizing true genius
>>
>>145806007
>tfw I'm a Berserk and HxH fag
At least my number 3 (Gintama) might get a decent ending and OP has a good chance if Oda doesn't die
>>
>>145805823

This.

Kubo didn't learn shit from Toriyama.

Toriyama's pacing was actually quite good, his paneling was better and his choices in pairings werr because of different reasons.

Hell, Toriyana HATED Chi-Chi, and in order to make a self-punishment, he made her Goku's wife.

He only went with Vegeta x Bulma because of the WTF factor and he needed another Saiyan touse as plot device.

He went with 18 and Krillin because it reached the point Krillin couldn't keep up with the others and wanted him to retire.

He went with Trunks x Mai because he missed the Pilaf Gang but he felt they were too old so he made them kids and go play with Trunks.
>>
>>145805412
If you have to compare Bleach to a more popular series, Bleach wasn't for you. It never intended to maintain popularity through drama.
>>
File: 32782084.jpg (247KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
32782084.jpg
247KB, 827x1169px
>>145805988
I was happy about Grimmjow and Nel, but him "living" or dying I find satisfaction to. If he lived, great. But he died, and I'm not particularly sad. He's a type to never get along with anyone, ever. Maybe treating Oralhime and Ichigo like an encyclopedia at best.
>>
>>145806083
Lad if Oda says a decade bank on 15 years
>OP was meant to be a 5 year manga when it started
>>
>>145804962
Yeah because Jump's second cashcow didn't get axed, unlike Bleach manga
>>
>>145803630
Shaman King didn't go full retard either
Flowers never happened
>>
>>145804494
>But why didn't he join the whole gang to watch Chad on TV? Why isolate himself on the hospital roof with a smartphone?
Doctors often have to miss out on family and social events due to work. There's nothing unusual about that.

The other, I agree.
>>
>>145806115
>trunks x mai
What?
>>
>>145805498
Erina is a shit tho
>>
>>145806083
I think DB didn't get it because AT ended it very suddenly and Shueisha was not prepared
>>
>>145805084
Bleach is the Sonic to Naruto's Mario.
>>
>>145806193
Delete this
She's a really good character aside from her Joichiro crush
>>
>>145806222
Erina

a

shit
>>
>>145806250
Why don't you like her anon?
>>
>>145806193
>>145806250
b8
>>
>>145806025
Hahaha.

Alright. I know this psychiatrist who once asked that question. A very clever woman. She went on to research that for a few months so she could help people with their relationships. She's been on it for 15 years, since.

When she comes out of her cave with an answer, I'll let you to know.

Just a protip, though. Appropriated disney memes in a chinese fighting mangu are usually not a good way to go.

But then again, you're probably wasn't asking a serous question in the first place.
>>
>>145804195
>IchiHime was always the end game.
You're even more blind than Ichirukifags
There never was any end game, just be thankful you got lucky and your ship won
>>
File: 0014-014[1].jpg (304KB, 969x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0014-014[1].jpg
304KB, 969x1400px
>>145806174
Mai from Dragonball is in a relationship with Trunks.
>>
>>145805196
BRA a best. Everything about EMA is shit.
>>
File: 4135975_p0.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4135975_p0.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>
>>145806276
I wasn't the person you replied to.
I am a different anon confused as to why you don't think at least some men emote that way

I know two who act similarly irl
>>
>>145806087
Who the fuck is that with Byakuya?
Who the fuck is that with the faggot from 11th whatshisface?

And seriously, Matsumoto with Hisagi and Hitsugaya with Karin? Do you even /ss/?
>>
>>145803630
Only people who think Death Note ended badly are Lightfags or Lfags. Outside of that Kidnap Mayu/Mello Arc bit, the second half was fine.
>>
>>145805874
I am saying Orihime was the main heroine like Sakura. Hinata has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>145803630
Because mangaka aren't professional writers and don't know how to consistently sustain a series? They have enough on their plate with just drawing
>>
>>145806298
I need to revist my childhood
>>
>>145804314
>I think the problem I had with Orihime is that she was so blaaand as a character.
This wasn't the case in the early days
She only got bland in the Arrancar arc...same shit happened to Ichigo who turned into an Emo Naruto clone(muh monster inside me waaaaaaaah)
>>
File: up69907.jpg (21KB, 396x321px) Image search: [Google]
up69907.jpg
21KB, 396x321px
>>145805380
This?
>>
>>145806388
But they are? I read manga with satisfactory endings by competent mangaka.
>>
>>145805261
Considering Hinata's blind devotion got her a neglectful manchild of a husband and a aspiring edgelord for a son i wouldent call it a good thing. That being said all the asshurt
shippers are as funny now as when N/S bombed out and we had a entire years supply of salt in one day.

Well i suppose on the other hand Hinata can still say her husbands less shit than Sakura's but thats really not an achivement to be honest.
>>
And now Yonkou has updated his website with the confirmed spoiler!!

ICHIRUKI FANS ARE LIVING IN DENIAL!
>>
>>145805498
That would suck. Takumi deserves better than that.
>>
>>145804352
You're creepy
>>
>>145806481
LINK
>>
>>145806503
>>
>>145805412
Naruto end was literally Harry Potter bullshit.
At least we understood Yhwach's real goal and got some Aizen's final words in Bleach end. Also, only Ichigo and Rukia having their respective kids. Manga didn't end up as retarded shipfest like Naruto
>>
>>145806492
Aldini is a fag though
Joggers are all fags
>>
File: 21288814_p0.jpg (399KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
21288814_p0.jpg
399KB, 600x750px
Boy I sure can't wait for visual conformation.
>>
>>145806270
Not him, but she did something horrible and judged Souma unfairly, potentially ruining his career in cooking, and basically made the worst first impression I've ever seen.

And the thing is, she never really apologizes for her actions. People just aren't really upset with her on principle. Like how Nikumi brushes off the fact that she abandoned her, and every one jus takes her genergy bitchiness in stride. Her shortcomings are ignored by the cast and she's praised simply for being "Erina-sama".

It's the kind of treatment I'd expect for a badly written teenage fantasy Mary sue.
>>
File: Orihime ch4p7a.png (256KB, 319x442px) Image search: [Google]
Orihime ch4p7a.png
256KB, 319x442px
>>145806529
IT'S OVER

ORIHIME WINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
>>
How does shinigami babies work? does they are born dead or what?
>>
>>145804878
And a real hero
>>
>>145806503
>And now Yonkou has updated his website with the confirmed spoiler!!
>ICHIRUKI FANS ARE LIVING IN DENIAL!
http://yonkouprod.com/bleach-chapter-686-spoilers/
>>
>>145805515
>Hitman Reborn

That shit was just THE Fujo Manga.

Bleach was about asspulls, keikakus and the Heart.
>>
File: 44110040.jpg (142KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
44110040.jpg
142KB, 400x565px
>>
>>145806589
Imagine them as Olympus gods.
>>
File: 1468187623622.jpg (173KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468187623622.jpg
173KB, 500x700px
>>145806609
Good taste. Neko a best.
>>
>ichihime confirmed
>suddenly we go from 10 posts/minute to 1-2
A-Are rukiafags ok?
>>
>>145803254
>He changes into a shinigami robe and pulls out a zanpakutou.
BRAVO KUBO
>>
>>145806667
They're facing reality and have no idea how to handle it.
>>
>>145806667
We've faced worse before.
It'll heal, eventually, with kubo's fair share of blood.
>>
File: 1368848342068.png (68KB, 274x329px) Image search: [Google]
1368848342068.png
68KB, 274x329px
>>145806667
Apparently not.
>>
>>145806667
Everything is wonderful.
>>
>>145806649
I never really understood shinigamis, are they really a different race? aren't they humans ghosts?
>>
>>145806667
LoN the infamous IchiRuki-samefagging-falseflagging-shitposter was 95% of IchiRuki fanbase
>>
>>145804728
I remember Akira saying that he had fans writing letters to him during the Namek saga pleading him to not kill Vegeta lmao...and then he did it but he brought him back later anyways
>>145804779
>Subverting fan expectations is classic Toriyama writing.
Not in the case of romance
AT didn't pair Chichi and Goku to shit on someone...he just did it because he didn't like writing Romance

His editor would sometimes try to convince him to pair Bulma and Goku but Toriyama wasn't comfortable with writing romance so he instead had Goku end up with Chichi in an ironic comedic way
>>
>>145805994
Hitman went to being pure unadulterated garbage immediately after the time traveling arc.

Everything after that was a MESS
>>
>>145804494
Because he's always been a hipster loner?
>>
>>145806459
Sorry, but most really aren't. Most can maybe not fuck up the story, but that doesnt make it professional grade. The best manga are few and far between. And when you're working on a weekly series the quality drops even lower.
>>
>>145804537
That would trump Princess Hao
>>
>>145806465
>neglectful manchild of a husband
hah
>>
>>145806778
Well, kubo is not good at writing anything at all and the pairing at the end were very ironic, not that much comedic though.
>>
>>145806667
LoN just went to bed
>>
>>145806562
That'spart of why she's a good character

She's a really nice girl at heart who has been damaged so badly it effects her entire personality, yet she's finally found someone who can break her away from it all.
And it scares her.

But she's trying to change, both because of him and for herself
>>
>>145803630
>putting Geass with all those other shit series
>>
>>145806174

Dude, you have to keep up with Super.

But DON'T watch the retellings.

Start with the first two episodes, watch the two last movies (BoG and RoF) and continue the series from episode 28 and onwards.

There's also the manga. Check it out.
>>
Just go to bed anons.
You guys should shitpost again when we get full chapter within 6-7 hours (hopefully)
>>
>>145806667
no we are just waiting for the spoiler pics so that we can rub it on their faces when are proven false by this false spoilers

We will strike at the time of right

Believing all of these fake spoilers will all be their downfall.
>>
File: kishimoto1.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kishimoto1.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>145804728
>Good on Kubo for shitting on disgusting fanfags.
If only he was good enough to shit on all shipperfags. Btfo only half of them feel like half-justice.

>>145804864
>They love putting the "pure" girls together with their MCs (regardless of compatibility) while shoving the not-so-pure girls to the side

Not true for kishimoto, though. Sakura ending with Sasuke was done so she remains "pure".
Pic related.
>>
I don't have time to read through the whole thread right now, could someone spoil me, please. Was IchiHime confirmed?
>>
>>145807703
Yes
>>
>>145805890
I wish /a/ would stop pretending they only ever browse nip twitter, 2ch, and 4chan because it's fucking stupid to pretend that they don't use other high profile sites anymore. It's fucking CURRENT YEAR JUST STOP PRETENDING ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145807729
Cool, thank you.
>>
>>145807776
We don't, just fuck off the hell outta here to wherever you came from.
>>
>>145807798
This
>>
>>145807776
You had me till that last bit.
>>
>>145807798
>>145807828
>>145807838
You can keep pretending, but you can't run from the truth. It's people who act like 4chan is this super sekrit klub that are ruining the site, because they try too hard to fit in.
>>
File: 1426719773533.png (210KB, 544x585px) Image search: [Google]
1426719773533.png
210KB, 544x585px
>>145808085
And now you're tying too hard. Just stop. You had a point and where correct until you started typing like a child.
>>
>>145808146
My point is still correct, but I can see why my humor fell cold. 4chan is a very serious and mature website, after all.
>>
>>145805731
>I could have liked them if there was actually some development but we got nothing from male characters' perspective.

It's a battle shonen so I don't expect any romance to be adressed until the very end, if not at all.
Seing more and more female characters that are closer to be satellite love interest waiting to be picked up than an actual character is what I find disheartening.
Regardless of if they "win" or not.
>>
>>145806206
Don't compare garbage like Bleach to Sonic
Sonic is at least making a comeback with Sonic Mania
>>
>>145805165
Mizuiro or Keigo
>>
>>145805449
No Shaman King did
>>
>>145808725
I was only making the comparison based on how arrogant Bleach fans were to Naruto fans for a while because it was "on top" in terms of "writing" for a while, before its fall from grace. Just like Sonic and the quality of his games. Nintendon't and all that.

Sonic > paint drying > Bleach though in my non biased and humble opinion

At least Sonic always tries to redeem itself. I don't think Bleach will have that same luxury.
>>
>>145805558
>Dragon ball essentially started the trope though.
No it didn't
There was never any Goku/Bulma hints or anything(like for example when Naruto told his father Sakura was his girlfriend)

>>145805562
>>145805628
Kill yourself millenial scum
>>
>>145806465
>justice
I'd say these women got the man they deserved.
Serve these sluts right for having no others ambition than chasing after a guy who can't notice them during 700 chapters.
>>
>>145806074
SS arc was fine
Everything after it was shit tho
>>
>>145806115
>Hell, Toriyana HATED Chi-Chi, and in order to make a self-punishment, he made her Goku's wife.
That's not how it happened
He just thought it would be funny to pair Goku with ChiChi because his editor tried to convince him to get him with Bulma to boost the manga's popularity and AT hated writing romance so he pulled that ironic twist instead

And as for later pairings...we all know Bulma/Vegeta was a thing just to have another Saiyan
>>
>>145805515
Nah Naruto was worse
Bleach probably sits at a comfy 2nd place tho
>>
>>145803630
You're giving Jojo too much credit. Plus it's unique in that its seperated into arcs with new sets of characters and stories to keep things fresh. Imagine if you had fucking 70 volumes of Jonathan fucking around all over the world fighting the vampire of the week with Dio occasionally appearing
>>
>>145805635
No it fucking doesn't
>>
>>145805720
There was no development between Ichigo and Orihime though

Ichigo/Orihime fans are like Sonic/Amy fans
Extremely delusional
Thread posts: 649
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.