[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: img000006.png (333KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000006.png
333KB, 898x1300px
enemy of woman
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magika-no-kenshi-to-shoukan-maou-r10504
>>
Yearly reminder that bullying immortal lolis is always fun.
>>
>>145712780
But bullying them until they actually die is another thing. God fucking dammit Ikkousai
>>
Kazuha best girl
>>
>>145712804
She didn't die, though. You're talking about Fu Xi, right?
>>
>>145714688
Isn't the only way for Susanoo to usurp a power to kill the contractor?
>>
>>145712253
1. Does she ever get better at swords?
2. Does she join the harem?
>>
>>145715747
Yes. MC becomes her sword teacher and learns his style.

She's also the first person in the harem to get naked and grope with him, genitals and all pushing against each other, in the LN. It only gets lewder from thereon in the LN.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 533x400px
>>145712253
>EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH
>One guy 4 girl

Yeah pretty much a garbage shit.
>>
>>145714823
No, it's all about defeating them. That's the same reasoning when the MC first beat Ikkousai; since she admitted defeat in her heart, Amaterasu was able to regain some power. Besides, Ikkousai said it herself that what she was taking wasn't her life, but her authority.
>>
>>145715865
Then she's gonna end up dead like Shizuka, no way she'd get harem'd after all the stuff she did as Emperor.
>>
>>145716197
Shizuka got pseudo-redeemed after death, in that she ended up saving Karin through Hel during the fight against Fu Xi and the Slavic gods girl. Plus, if I remember right, there was some discussion going on between the MC and her on teaching her right? At the very least, the MC intended to spare her life. Considering how even the evil child slaver guy got revealed after his death as being "good" (in a way), it seems likely that Fu Xi is on her way to being redeemed post-battle. As for whether or not she gets harem'd? Who knows. Maybe if the story continues to everyone fighting against Lucifer. Speaking of which, anyone got any idea on what the other 2 pantheons that dominated the world after the first war were? I was thinking it was Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, but they're all derived from the same roots, so I'm not sure. However, I suppose that could have also been on purpose considering that they split the power between themselves (not counting the secret 1/4th Lucifer took for himself).
>>
>>145712780
>It's okay because she matured eons ago!
I second this notion.
>>
>>145716432
She didn't actually mature eons ago, though. She's as old as she looks. They (the ones contracted with the gods) all are, actually. Don't even think she was immortal until she turned everyone in China into Nopperabou, and that's immortal in the sense of being able to escape death.
>>
>>145716504
This statement concerned the topic of immortal loli's in general.
Especially mature ones.
>>
;_;
>>
Is this the end? Every large mythology has shown up and dealt their hands, Nordic/German, Japanese, Solomon, Greek/Roman, Slavic, American(lol) Chinese.

What's left? Indian?
>>
>>145716742
Indians were taken out already, hence why Atlantis finally showed up. How could they have even participated in the battle anyway without their King? I guess if everyone in America died, the Chiefs would have become more powerful? Or would Medicine Wheel start encroaching on Atlantis? I suppose her rate of expansion would have gone up the more land and people she absorbed.

Also, you forgot to mention the Arthurian mythology (I forgot what they were called as a whole). Arthur just powered up from beating Mordred, after all.
>>
>>145716971
Arthurian Mythology is weird, its focal point is a hero, not a God.
But the pledge thing is pretty neat, reminds me of HxH
>>
>>145715809
Sweet.
>>
>>145716971
>Arthurian mythology (I forgot what they were called as a whole)
Britain was supposed to be Celtic mythology, right?
>>
>>145717045
Yeah, I like the pledges, but it seems like they may only grant straight up raw power? Or perhaps the greater pledges could unlock some new power? I wonder.

Anyone know what all the authorities are? As I get it, Solomon = copying powers, Japan = harmony/usurpation, China = power from dominance, North America = power from prosperity, South America = power from death, Slavic = power from loss of self, Nordic = power the closer one is to death, and Celtic = power from fulfilling pledges. The Greek mythology is the only one without its authority told yet, right?

>>145717230
Oh, yep, that's it. Arthurian myth and British folklore both got absorbed into Celtic myth. I suppose these figures were considered more important to British identity than the Celtic gods themselves, hence why they're the ones who stepped up and contracted with Britian's magicians. I guess it's similar to how (North) America's mythology is set up (which I was fine with, but then the introduction of the rest of the Numbers' gods just made it too ridiculous).
>>
>>145718471
Regina's entire gig has been arrogance, so maybe "more believers, more power" which is a pretty common Greek mythology trope in media.
>>
>>145718471
>Solomon
More like power from harem.
>>
>>145712804

She's his in next vol. Finally.
>>
>>145719985
Ikkousai? Well, duh.
Probably my favorite girl after Kanae, Mio and Kazuha
>>
>>145716379

I'm also leaning towards three Abrahamic religions being the "winners" in the first war.
>>
>>145720026

Won't his side get too OP then though? Since Ikkousai is likely to retain Fu Xi's authority and Kazuki might get additional Japanese Mythology king's authority (apart from Harmony or have it enhanced) for having completely conquered Susanoo's side.
>>
>>145712780
Any type of eternal lolis are the best. Loli-baba is fine too.
>>
Kanae, Koyuki, and Itsuki are best girls.
>>
>>145720573
I'm more worried how the fuck is Kazuki gonna beat Ikkousai now that she actually has magic on her side when she was shown to be a superior swordsman.
>>
>>145721820

Not really. Even in their last fight for three sacred treasures she was weaker swordsman that's why she used attack&retreat tactics. The real question is can Kazuki handle that flame sword that couldn't stop even when Fu Xii was using it.
>>
>>145720838
>No Mio

Bad list
>>
>>145722199
Be nice.
>>
>>145721820
Are you talking about Hel? As Ikkousai always had magic on her side through Susanoo (who had enhancement magic like Thor and also miscellaneous magic which she hasn't really showcased since her first appearance). Also, her swordsmanship was already proven inferior to Kazuki ever since he learned the trick to it. After her first defeat, she was only a threat to Kazuki because of her use of sacred treasures and of her ability to do a pseudo-possession. However, she doesn't really have any significant sacred treasure supporting her now and, even as a pseudo-possessed, she isn't much of a threat to a King. Even now that she's stolen Fu Xi's authority, I wonder how much it's actually going to help her considering its strength is based on her dominance. What is she dominant over, even? So until this is further elaborated upon in the next volume, I'll assume having Hel reside within her will be what further grants her more power. Perhaps some sort of unorthodox synergism between Hel's rule over the dead and Fu Xi's authority?
>>
>>145722102
In their first fight didn't Kazuki admit she's both faster and has better technique? The only reason he won is because of his harem abilities, 2nd fight she overrused the magatama and mirror because that was her only way to not get owned by his magic.
>>
>>145722358

Before he learned tricks of her techniques.
>>
>>145722499
I guess, but now she has another trick.
Flaming fuckyou sword.
>>
>>145712253
>priestess princess-sama

Not just leaving it mikohime-sama.
>>
>>145718471
North America is based as fuck.
>>
>>145722562
Wait, what's that?

>>145722358
Didn't he ridicule her technique once he figured it out? Even shit-talked her about it as I remember. It was actually "easy" to mimic from a 3rd-person's PoV (Kazuha), so it wasn't an especially good technique. It was relying more on using it an an appropriate time, which was what made it so troublesome initially. After that point, Ikkousai's sword techniques weren't as much of a threat as her strength and magic were.
>>
>>145722897
>Wait, what's that?
Fu Xi's giant dragonflame sword that made Beatrix pee her pantsu
>>
>>145722330
If we go by the Mandate from Heaven then she got all Fu Xi's dominance (minus her magic power).
>>
>>145723139
Huh. That makes sense.
>>
>>145723139
>The Mandate of Heaven depends on whether an emperor is sufficiently virtuous to rule; if he does not fulfill his obligations as emperor, then he loses the Mandate and thus the right to be emperor. The Mandate of Heaven would then transfer to those who would rule best. The fact that a ruler was overthrown was taken by itself as an indication that the ruler had lost the Mandate of Heaven.
>>
>Ikkousai ninjas Fu Xi(together with Hei)
>Loki ninjas Hrosvith

Why is Chaos side such scum.
>>
>incoming two harem members
>three if you count Kaya
>>
>>145723626
>>
>>145723378
Too bad we'll never get to see Hrosvit's last stand animated.
>>
>>145723674
I chuckled when her description mentioned she looked like a prostitute.
>>
>>145723773
She does have that Geisha look.
But I really like long red hair so I want her harem'd and crying in humiliation
>>
>>145723674
>>145723626
Count Hel and you got 4.
>>
>>145712253
How could anybody ever like something like this??
Not only it's shitty, it's also almost impossible to distinguish this particular series from the miriad of copies this has. And all those copies, are also pretty shitty.
>>
>>145724096
This one is easy to distinguish from the huge, meaty thighs and not having the memory capacity of a bird.
>>
>>145724096
Pacing is good and ecchi parts are tasteful.
>>
Kaya is the sexiest.

>á¹£tarted laughing like a madman once she grew Loki's dick
11/10
>>
>>145724096
this series has the best designs bro
>>
>>145716742
theres still the winners of the first grail wa-opss i meant mithology war
>>
>Baselius' magic power is faggot colored

This is the final boss?
>>
File: cover.jpg (1MB, 1162x1639px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1MB, 1162x1639px
>magica thread on /a/

anime fucking when
>>
>>145725047
Considering author mentioned LN is nearing the climax I don't think they'll make an anime now.
>>
>>145725047
When it gets more than 24 episodes because the first 2-3 books aren't interesting.
>>
>>145725047
>produced by xebec
>airs on AT-X
>two 24 episodes seasons

i can dream
>>
>>145725229
>i can dream

Not really. If you prepare 500k-1m dollars you could get then to make it for you.

I wonder why there aren't any rich otakus financing their favorite LN adaptions.
>>
>>145725346
we need to turn one of those rich saudi princes into a closet otaku
>>
>>145724096
This one sets itself apart with the slutty magic outfits.

And some politics.
>>
>>145725115
The LN in general is probably going to finish soon. After this war arc the only thing left is to cover the 3 final mythologies. Considering the pace of this volume, this arc has at most 2 volumes left, and putting 3 or 4 or more on top of that means this series is ending in a year or two.

This is all assuming the author doesn't pull out alien bullshit.
>>
>>145712253
Is this the last battle harem that has yet to be adapted? I almost feel sorry for it now that the 2015 battle harem train has departed.
>>
I believe it's ranked too low to warrant adaptation.
>>
>>145729077
So was Mondaiji and a bunch of others.
It's just luck of the draw.
>>
>>145724410
Kaya doujins can end up having the roles reversed.
>>
I need to read this.Looks fun, been seeing threads more and more mentioning it lately
>>
>>145730902

You are in for a wild ride.
>>
>>145729149
I thought the author didn't want to do an anime?
>>
>>145731753
We aren't talking about Touhou here.
>>
>>145731753
Even if he didn't he doesn't have a say in it. His publisher does.
>>
>>145731753
What author wouldn't want their shit adapted for more sales?
>>
>>145732073

Any author who's probably afraid that the adaption won't do the series justice, which is honestly likely to happen if this ever got an anime. Battle harems aren't really top priority for quality animation.
>>
Glad that Jeremy somehow survived.
>>
>>145732702

That was unexpected.
>>
>>145731753
I just cant see it being any good to be honest
>>
>>145733798
Needs an HOVA instead.
>>
How is the manga compared to LN so far? I plan to read both but just curious
>>
>>145737518
Its fine, it just suffers from the slow ass start the LN had.

After this arc is when things get crazy and FULL LEWD.
>>
>>145737518

Manga has lots of lewd art, but it's a very abridged version of the original plot. Read manga for the art, and LN for the plot.
>>
>>145723849
You don't get it. they all look like a bunch of prostitutes
>>
>>145737611
>>145737668
Great sounds like normal adaptations then. Thanks.
>>
>>145738341
Yep
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.