[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 25

File: legend of the galactic heroes.jpg (82KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
legend of the galactic heroes.jpg
82KB, 800x513px
In August 2015, Production I.G. announced that a new LOGH project would come out in 2017 (http://gineiden-anime.com/). Since then, there's been zero news about it.

Is LOGH 2017 dead?
>>
File: Kawaii.jpg (137KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii.jpg
137KB, 500x350px
>>145693563
The dream will never die!
>>
>new LoGH project announced for 2017
>08/14/2016

Still 4 months left for 2017, what else do you want? If it airs Summer 2017 we don't need more news until next year
>>
>>145693636

10 years later and i still cant deal with his and Yang death
>>
Mark my words. It's either fujoshit or not financially feasible
>>
File: stars.jpg (155KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
155KB, 640x720px
>>145693715
I thought there'd be staff announcements by now if the project was still happening.

>>145693943
I'm not sure you can make LOGH more fujoshit than the OVAs, especially the gaidens. Maybe with Kensho Ono as Julian.
>>
How pretty will they make Oberstein?
>>
File: ppQYcyChOVQ.jpg (79KB, 604x433px) Image search: [Google]
ppQYcyChOVQ.jpg
79KB, 604x433px
>>145694666
>>
If it's anything like Yamato then they'll have to genderswap some characters to make it less gay. Who do you think'll be genderswapped? I bet Dusty.
>>
>>145695084
Tried to get this, but no seeds. Anyone got anything? It's a tragedy that I'd have to track it down on auctions.
>>
>>145694158
A few months ago they updated the website with hints that they were casting VAs. They're definitely still working on it, it's just too far off right now for any concrete announcements.
>>
>>145695084
Haha, I love Takarazuka Revue. Of all things, I wonder why this series.

Has anyone been able to track down the other stage play though?
>>
>>145693563
daily reminder oberstein did nothing wrong
>>
>>145696515
Daily reminder that if oberstein wasn't such a useless sack he could have been the one to take the place of a certain other general and end the war early, keeping certain people alive a little longer
>>
File: no homo.png (21KB, 776x165px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.png
21KB, 776x165px
>>145694158
>I'm not sure you can make LOGH more fujoshit than the OVAs
You can. It's called the original novels.
>>
>find out about this series
>110 OVAs long series not counting the movies and sequels/prequels
>OVAS, NOT TV EPISODES, 110 FUCKING OVAS

WHAT

THE

FUCK
>>
>>145697595
DO IT
O

I
T
>>
File: sore wa doushita.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sore wa doushita.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>145697595
>>
>>145697595

Dedicated so to speak, worth every minute.
>>
>>145697766
I'm going to watch it, don't worry

I'm just wondering

HOW

THE FUCK

DO YOU GET FUNDING

FOR AN OVA SERIES THAT'S SO LONG

HELLSING WAS 10 OVAS AND IT BANKRUPTED EVERY STUDIO THAT WORKED ON IT OUTSIDE OF MADHOUSE

MOST OVA SERIES DONT GO LONGER THAN ~5

SO HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GET

NOT 5

NOT 10

NOT EVEN 15

BUT

ONE HUNDRED TEN OVAS
>>
>>145697846
because it is the best anime of all time? I know your mannerism though, seems a lot like

>>/reddit/
>>
>>145697846
I'm pretty sure there were not much anime being produced for Television during the time that LotGH was being made.

OVAs were the only way to make anime and money.
>>
>>145697981
Literally never been there since I heard only things about it.
If you said /v/ you would've been right though.

With that said, started downloading the 720p torrent from Nyaa.
>>
>>145698028
/v/ is literally the reddit of this website, you have to go back.
>>
LotGH as Shipgirls
>>
>>145697595
Here is the proper order to watch the whole series if you are interested in chronological order:
Spiral Labyrinth 1-14
Silver-White Valley 1-4
The Mutineer 1-4
The Duelist 1-4
Movie: Golden Wings
The Retriever 1-4
Dreams of the Morning, Dreams of the Night 1-4
One hundred Billion Stars, One Hundred Billion Lights 1-12
3rd Battle of Tiamat 1-2
Movie: My Conquest is the Sea of Stars
Dishonor 1-4
Movie: Overture to a New War
OVA Series 1-110(1-2 are covered in Overture but are still worth watching)

go wild.
>>
>>145698220
more like go mad
>>
>>145698220
I don't like watching things in chronological order, as I prefer release order.

As such I'm going with the My Conquest is the Sea of Stars movie first, then Overture to a New War and then the OVA series.

At least that's what my research gave me.

Then I'll look into rest of it.
>>
>>145698220
I would just recommend watching:

Movie: My Conquest is the Sea of Stars
Movie: Overture to a New War
110 OVA Series

Then watch the Gaidens Prequels, in really any order, recommend chronological though.

This is production order really.
>>
File: Guide.jpg (427KB, 898x2895px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
427KB, 898x2895px
You're welcome
>>
Don't forget to order the finally translated English novels.

First 2 of 10 are already out, with the 3rd coming soon.

With enough sales, hopefully the rest are translated.
>>
It's probably going to be an adaptation of the new manga in Weekly Young Jump that's running right now.
Therefore it will have the same cutesey art-style and more adventurous pacing of the manga.
>>
>>145698344
Thanks.
>>
>>145698298
Waste of time as the previews tell you which storyline is next anyway you're just going to confuse yourself.
The series is based in a novel and some episodes mostly the prequels were only animated later because budget constraints.
>>
I liked just about all of the prequel arcs. Yang breaking out of prison with an old Imperial officer was cool, and Kirechis doing detective work and watching a man kill himself in the name of love was pretty intense. The Duelist was ok, but I dont think it deserves the hate a lot of people give it.
>>
>>145698448
I find it odd how the manga started so back in the timeline though.

Kind of makes sense, but cuts out a lot of the early stuff though.
>>
>>145698448
Got pics of the manga's art style?

>>145698489
Then explain why literally everyone recommends the movie 1 -> movie 2 -> ova series -> prequels ordering, hmm?
>>
>>145698534
Because they are retarded, the subbing group even recommends >>145698220 order.
>>
>>145698534
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ginga-Eiyuu-Densetsu/Ch-001--The-Childhood-of-Reinhard-von-M%C3%BCsel-I?id=263570
>>
>>145698593
That looks absolutely terrible. Generic modern low budget anime tier art with simplistic shapes and giant kawaii uguu eyes.

>>145698579
>the subbing group even recommends
I'd like to see some source on that.
>>
>>145698579
But the main story is the Movies, then the 110 OVA Series.

Most fun of the prequels is seeing the characters you are familiar with again, but before the story.

Like reading The Silmarillion, before the Hobbit or LotR; although the analogy is stretched thin.
>>
>>145698678
It's by the mangaka of Hoshin Engi.
It's very stylized.
It's also a very good adaptation too.
It's an adaptation of the novels, not the anime so stop looking at it that way.
>>
>>145698820
I hate the generic moeblob modern anime kawaii shit so sorry but it looks like utter fucking ass and I don't care about your shitty meme mangaka. It just looks like trash, and when it looks inferior to the old series then why should I even give a fuck seeing as they cover same material?

>>145698784
>Like reading The Silmarillion, before the Hobbit or LotR; although the analogy is stretched thin.
This guy gets it.
Prequels are often made after actual main series and are better experienced that way as well.
Silmarilion is a perfect example of a prequel that should be read AFTER Hobbit and LotR rather than before.
>>
>>145698593
I don't hate the style, but don't immediately like it. After watching Shiki, his style interests me though.

Serves the story well, and might look better later down in production.

>>145698820
>adaptation of the novels

I actually didn't know how many extra characters were added into the LotGH anime, as opposed to the novels, now that they are coming out in English.
>>
>>145698897
You are seriously judging an entire series because you personally don't like the art-style?
Do you realize that you sound 14 years old?
Also, they cover the same material in a different order and with a different atmosphere.
Think The Long Goodbye and The Big Lebowski.
>>
Man I wish I hadn't watched this. I had to watch the ugly LD rips. The first episodes looked more like fucking VCR tapes than anything.
The series is excellent. Go watch the 110 OVAs and the movies, at a least. Didn't bother with the side-stories, myself.
>>
>>145699239
>Do you realize that you sound 14 years old?
He already said he's from /v/.
>>
>>145699239
News flash, art style is important.
You could write the best book in the world, but if it looked, smelled and felt like shit in touch, then no I wouldn't read it.
For me art style is an integral part of the experience, but you're free to like your modern moeshit kawaii uguu garbage if that's your fetish. I'd rather just read the translated novels as they release rather than read that ugly looking manga.

As for Long Goodbye and Big Lebowski, that would only apply if Big Lebowski was said kawaii uguu moeshit that looked like 5 dollar budget drawing by a child. But alas, Big Lebowski actually has good cinematography.

>>145699309
Ebin.
>>
>>145699435
Okay, but you don't seem to realize that just because you don't like the art-style doesn't make it shit.
It's actually very detailed and stylized. Fujimaki is very unique.
Something a mangaka has to be talented in order to do.

Also, your response to TLGxTBL comparison proves that you are actually only 14 years old.

What next, are you going to say One Piece has bad art because you don't like the art-style?
>>
>>145699692
>It's actually very detailed and stylized.
Stylized? Yes, stylized like moeshit that is.
Detailed? How about no. Berserk completely shits all over this in terms of detail, for example.

The fact you resort to pitiful namecalling ad hominem and projections (HURR DURR U 14 FAGGOT) proves to me beyond all doubt that average /a/utist is a fat greasy neckbeard that only watches Slice of Life Kawaii Uguu Moeshit #4712 FOTM.

And if you really want to know, I'll be 25 in October.

And yes, One Piece does look like trash as well, but certainly better than this.
One Piece is also a shitty shonen like Naruto, Bleach and DBZ. Sorry I don't enjoy trash.
>>
>>145699897
>proves to me beyond all doubt that average /a/utist is a fat greasy neckbeard that only watches Slice of Life Kawaii Uguu Moeshit #4712 FOTM
Feel free to go back to /v/ if you don't like it.
>>
>got spoiled about it on /a/ for years.
>decide to watch it.
>great setting, story, characters.
>end up crying at the end because nothing will come close.

I wonder why HBO or Netflix hasn't picked this up for live action TV run with western actors?

Also, anyone remember THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcienP1r4Jo
>>
>>145700015
How about I don't and simply enjoy the original series and the novels once they get translated instead?
I still am not going to read your moeshit looking manga adaptation or the upcoming anime adaptation of said manga adaptation if it keeps that dreadful art style.

>>145700036
>I wonder why HBO or Netflix hasn't picked this up for live action TV run with western actors?
Way too expensive probably considering all the spaceship stuff in it.
And even then costume and sci-fi series generally don't sell anymore. Babylon, Stargate, Star Trek all dead.
>>
>>145700036
Dane Dehaan did a AMA on /tv/ a few years ago where he said it's a dream of his to one-day produce a TV adaptation of it. He'd want to star as Wen-Li.
>>
>>145693563
Never watched this, i'm reading the new manga though.
>>
>>145697595
A really rich guy, really loved the novels.
>>
This is easily the most overrated anime of all time. When I first came to /a/, I didn't hear much about it. About August 2015 I started seeing it being recommended on here. I didn't pay attention to it. Fast forward to 2016, March to be exact, and I'm seeing it being recommended left and right, and being hailed as the greatest anime of all time. Many people even went as far to say that if you didn't like LOGH, you had no taste in anime. So I started to think that I may want to watch it. I went to it's page and found that it was ranked in the top 5.

That's when I initially started watching it. June, 2016.

Now, I watched the first 7 episodes and thought to myself "Well, it's starting off a little slow, maybe it will pick up." You see, by the first episode, I was already bored. I put it on MAL On Hold list.

Then, July 2016, I decided I would give it another chance, I thought that maybe I just wasn't in the right frame of mind back in June, and that I really had made a mistake by putting it on hold. It turns out it was a mistake to put it on hold, I should have put it where it belonged - in dropped.

You see, it never got any less boring. In fact, it got even more and more tedious, until it at episode 20, it began to be a chore to watch it. I would actually DREAD my anime watching time, because I had to watch LOGH, the 'great anime of all time'. If I could give it a 0 for enjoyment, I would. Hell, this sounds corny, but I would give it a -10, if I could. Alas, I cannot. So I give it a 1. This is about the most boring anime ever.

Shouldn't anime be enjoyable? If an anime isn't enjoyable, hasn't it failed? In my opinion, yes, Anime should be enjoyable. In my opinion, LOGH isn't.

Everything is directly plagiarized from Star Wars. I'm surprised George Lucas didn't sue them. Imagine Star Wars, only with no light sabers, no plasma guns, and no awesomeness. Oh! And it's run by aristocrats from France. Alright, now you have Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
>>
>>145701093
>Dane Dehaan
Only seen him in Chronicle and his Green Goblin

They'd call it whitewashing anyway. Can this guy even pull off a Yang in your opinion?
>>
File: 1386752070488.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1386752070488.png
259KB, 500x375px
>>145693563
>trying to recreate something that is already perfect
>>
>>145701593
>>145701093

Adapting a live action show would require triple the budget of Game of Thrones. And look how constrained their CGI is.
>>
>>145701480
It just might not be your kind of thing, you can just ignore all threads if you so choose.

>plagiarism
>LoGH plagiarized Star Wars
You're gonna need better bait than this
>>
>>145698028
720p has weird video issues. 480p DVDs or bust.
>>
>>145701758
What kind of video issues are you talking about considering the subbing group didn't mention any and flat out tells people not to watch their old DVD encodes and watch the 720p BD ones instead?
>>
>>145701480
>when I first came to /a/
>about August 2015 I started seeing it being recommended here
You need to go back from whence you came.
>>
>>145701758
>spreading misinformation
/a/ hits a new low of sekrit klub faggotry

>>145701722
Not him but Star Wars is older than novels by good 6 years.
>>
>>145701675
90% of LoGH takes place either in nicely furnished rooms, on the bridges of ships. The spaceships and semicircle formations can easily be full CGI.

GoT is difficult because they have to mix CGI with live action shots, this involves often times ridiculously complicated mixes of CGI and practical effects and costumes.

LoGH has a clear separation between the ships and CGI needed scenes and the drama/dialogue scenes.
>>
I've been caught.

>>145701833
see
>>145701787

I would also recommend the Shana and To Love Ru BDs.
>>
>>145701833
>Not him but Star Wars is older than novels by good 6 years.

>star wars the force awakens 2015
>LoGH 1988

What the fuck are you going on about?
>>
Hopefully
Manime is cancerous shit
>>
File: swcportal.jpg (3MB, 2041x2974px) Image search: [Google]
swcportal.jpg
3MB, 2041x2974px
>>145701895
Now you're just pretending to be retarded and I don't know why you're doing that since it only makes you look like a complete imbecile.
>>
>>145696377
>Of all things, I wonder why this series.
See:
>>145694158
>>
>>145701833
>Not him but Star Wars is older than novels by good 6 years.
It is, but you have no clue what Star Wars is about if you think LoGH is a ripoff.

Star Wars is a science fantasy space opera which focuses on themes of clear demarcations of good versus evil, the struggle of a young boy to find the truth of his past and to bring peace to the universe.

LoGH is a political intrigue period drama masquerading as a science fiction space opera, that deals with themes of moral gray areas and a clash of different systems of government and how people and their decisions sculpt the fates of entire nations and peoples.
>>
>>145702077
>but you have no clue what Star Wars is about if you think LoGH is a ripoff.
I never said that, different person. Merely pointed out that SW is indeed older, whatever implications that may carry.
>>
>>145701964
I'm pretty sure it's just that your autistic mind doesn't understand the concept of a "joke".
>>
>>145696659
That homoerotic description kinda fits considering who he was directly inspired by.
> The outward appearance of Alexander is best represented by the statues of him which Lysippus made, and it was by this artist alone that Alexander himself thought it fit that he should be modelled. ² For those peculiarities which many of his successors and friends afterwards tried to imitate, namely, the poise of the neck, which was bent slightly to the left, and the melting glance of his eyes, this artist has accurately observed. ³ Apelles, however, in painting him as wielder of the thunder-bolt, did not reproduce his complexion, but made it too dark and swarthy. Whereas he was of a fair colour, as they say, and his fairness passed into ruddiness on his breast particularly, and in his face. 4 Moreover, that a very pleasant odour exhaled from his skin and that there was a fragrance about his mouth and all his flesh, so that his garments were filled with it, this we have read in the Memoirs of Aristoxenus.
>>
>>145702135
Pretending to be retarded is not a joke, it's the same as being retarded. You're retarded.
>>
>>145702140
Alexander, like most greeks, was bi though.
>>
>>145702113
That anon never said it wasn't older.
>>
File: nazi.jpg (250KB, 704x904px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
250KB, 704x904px
>>145701480
I can imagine what anime you like...anything that has a pillow available, right?
>>
>>145702185
I'm not the same anon, but it was clearly a joke. Not pretending to be retarded, because that implies they believed that Star Wars TFA was the only/first star wars.

No one thinks that. The absurdity generated from that statement is called an attempt at humor, also known as a joke.

There, that should be sufficiently broken down for you. Don't take everything people type literally.
>>
>>145702441
>No one thinks that.
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>145702451
I'll rephrase, because you are probably right.

Few enough people think that that it should not be the assumed opinion of a person.
>>
>>145698214
>multiple hulls
>not of the Triglav
buh-arf
>>
>>145698220
don't do this.

This is the only acceptable choice >>145698330
>>
>>145702497
And I'll repeat.
Pretending to be retarded is not a joke, it's pretending to be retarded.

Do you know what a joke is?

>What's the difference between a boy scout and a jew?
>A boy scout comes back from his camp.

This is a joke.
>>
>>145701480
Great bait, 8/10.
>>
>>145702574
Again, it was clearly not pretending to be retarded. A joke is the term for some mechanism used to create humor. Absurdity can be obne such mechanism. Using a absurd statement that no rational person would assume is sincere to try and create humor is a joke.

Saying that the Star Wars series began with Star Wars 7 is an example of a joke using absurdity.

This is not a hard concept.

Another not hard to understand concept is "pretending to be retarded". It's used to deride someone who tries to back track on a sincere, stupid statement or assertion by saying "it was only a joke" or some variant.
>>
>>145702519
Even more LotGH Shipgirls
>>
>>145702894
Stating absurdity is the same as stating retardation and thus by extension being retarded.

You are everything that's wrong with modern "jokes".

In my day, trolling meant something.

Now it's just a bunch of monkeys throwing shit around while acting retarded and hiding under the cover of "B-B-BUT I WAS MERELY PRETENDING".
>>
>>145702962
The difference in this specific case is that trolling requires an attempt at seeming sincere.

Here there was a simple, single sentence absurd statement.

Another example of an absurd statement is
>You are everything that's wrong with modern "jokes".

Absurdity as humor has been around for longer than you and everyone you know has been alive.

Again, what you can't seem to grasp is that sincerity is necessary for something to be "pretending to be retarded".
>>
>>145703096
We both know that you were sincere about this and are just backpedalling harder than politicians on their pomises.
No amount of "Tis was merely a jest" will save you from your shameless display of retardation.
I'm sorry anon but your retardation is terminal.
>>
>>145702032
>>145694158

https://youtu.be/hIXSDhxJoYI?t=15
>>
>>145703173
Interesting how the person trying to call out an anon on shitposting is now reduced to shitposting.

Never try to watch a comedian, you'd just be wasting your money.
>>
>>145703298
Jesters are for retarded plebeians such as yourself.
>>
File: 1465188193157.jpg (382KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1465188193157.jpg
382KB, 1920x1440px
>>145702961
>Imperial ship with multiple hulls
>Not shield ships (berlin?)
how do these artists stay so uninspired with this source to draw on?
>>
File: 2.png (187KB, 799x275px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
187KB, 799x275px
>>145703341
>>
>>145703441
>>
>>145703526
Glad you're aware of your shit taste.
>>
File: gay.png (413KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
413KB, 638x476px
this thread needs more gay
>>
File: mmHhmm.png (801KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
mmHhmm.png
801KB, 1300x900px
>>145703619
Sometimes, I charge into the enemy so hard, I fall into a trap.
>>
File: ManlyMen.jpg (192KB, 848x1250px) Image search: [Google]
ManlyMen.jpg
192KB, 848x1250px
>>145703619
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>Gay

No clue where you got that impression.
>>
>>145703287
This looks fucking great
>>
>>145703597
Again, shitposting.
>>
File: 25zqqoo.jpg (23KB, 568x430px) Image search: [Google]
25zqqoo.jpg
23KB, 568x430px
just recently watched the whole thing. Boy did I miss out.

>>145703680
One of the funniest parts I thought was right after they rescued Yang.

Him and Shenkopp or somebody were discussing various political philosophies, then Fredrica butts in with "I made some sandwiches"
>>
File: emil.jpg (157KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
emil.jpg
157KB, 400x615px
Did he?..
>>
>>145703991
It's a good theory that will likely only ever remain just that.
>>
File: 1459432640588.gif (2MB, 235x150px) Image search: [Google]
1459432640588.gif
2MB, 235x150px
>>145703553
Better, I suppose
>>
>>145704033
Can't find anymore, although I think the artist did do Strike Witches girls in LotGH Goldenbaum Dynaster Imperial mid-grade officer uniforms.

ie. Kircheis' uniform during the first two films.
>>
LOGH is like a grand requiem for Bubble Era anime excess. Glory days of cocaine fueled producers making it rain cash for greenlit projects of wild ambition (LOGH) to utter randomness (California Crisis). LOGH: 100+ OVAs? Go for it!

A golden age the likes of which will never be seen again.
>>
>>145693563
>Is LOGH 2017 dead
Hopefully.
>>
>>145703991
I personally don't think so.

Decent theory, but just doesn't work thematically nor does he have any motivation to do such a thing.

More of a surrogate for obviously absent Kircheis
>>
>>145703991
Probably not.
>>
>>145703991
>slowly poisons the kaiser
>for no reason
>also the doctors can't figure it out
Gunna have to say it's a farfetched theory.
>>
>>145693563
If god is merciful it is kill and will be staying kill.
It was rushed as an ova 20 years ago, imagining what it will look like in modern form is depressing.
>>
Stage Play of LotGH
Imperial Side up to the end of the Civil War

They dance in order to show fleet battles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8M9O4Ckvbg
>>
File: logh.webm (2MB, 627x458px) Image search: [Google]
logh.webm
2MB, 627x458px
which gaiden is your favorite?
>>
>>145704155
Most of LoGH was made in the 90s after the bubble burst.
>>
>>145705005
This one

Probably because its the only other time Reinhard blushes in the series.

Even the new manga uses the underage drinking joke blush.

Seeing Reinhard foil a muntiny, take control and command, and stop the guy from leaving the ship through the escape pod was fun and tense, even though I know he survives it.
>>
>>145697595

The "OVAs" are the lenght of TV episodes though

You should start with My Conquest is the Sea of Stars OVA and the Overture to a New War though. Then the main series.
>>
>>145701758

Your video has issues.

No way I watch crap below 720p and sometimes that looks like shit, I have functioning eyes you know.
>>
>>145704548
>no reason
his dad died as a result of the empires wars, that could be grudge worthy
>>
>>145701964

Taking that serious makes you look like a complete autistic sperg. But you already know that. Or not, you're fucking clueless.
>>
>>145705005
Shit I forgot about that one. When they walked on the surface of the ship and the metal molded to their boots. Probably unrealistic that the boots didn't melt, but still hilarious

>>145705706
I had forgotten that until I looked up Emil on Geneipaedia. Even so, they really don't stress that fact
>>
>>145705429
>>145705653
>>145705736

wtf, why is there a star next to your name anon?
>>
File: ReinhardTea.jpg (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ReinhardTea.jpg
117KB, 400x300px
I've been wondering if we'd hear anything about this.
>>
>>145705806
>he doesn't have a 4chan GOLD account

How many posts on /z/ until I get my fifth star?
>>
I am a faggot
>>
>>145703723
This image made me watch logh. I am underwhelmed and grateful for it
>>
>>145705790
I thought they were leaving melted plastic from their boots behind, there's no way the dark side could be that pliable and the sunny side not entirely obliterated.
>>
>>145706266
heat transfer my man. The dark side'll be about as hot as the sunny side once they're far enough away that heat dispersion through the hull outweighs the heat imparted by the sun
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.