[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: worst series ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 27

File: mahouka.jpg (77KB, 1889x1040px) Image search: [Google]
mahouka.jpg
77KB, 1889x1040px
What's the shittiest anime you've ever watched, and when did you drop it? (pic related, watched the whole thing because it was hilariously bad)
>>
>>145498447

10 minutes into episode 1. Another shitty battle school harem, but with dirt cheap animation
>>
>>145498447
Naruto, dropped on episode 1 because of how obviously shit it was
>>
File: myanimelist.png (236KB, 858x1620px) Image search: [Google]
myanimelist.png
236KB, 858x1620px
Evangelion 2.0
>>
>>145498680
Why didn't you like Cowboy Bebop?
>>
File: apocalypsezero.png (417KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypsezero.png
417KB, 640x480px
>>145498447
even after finishing the series im still unsure if it was a hentai or not.
>>
>>145498447
>not worshiping the ground upon which Onii-sama walks
>>
File: piece of shit.jpg (54KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.jpg
54KB, 600x315px
>>145498447

I see so many shitty ones every season that nothing really stands out. So I avoid anything with high school uniforms on the picture, or shiny lazer swords/mechs. But then I see something interesting, and get burned for getting my hopes up. That show is Mayoiga. Fuck that nonsensical mess.
>>
Started watching because of all those Mai gifs on /a/ (especially the limbo one). I dropped it as soon as this bitch showed up. Lots of reasons why, but mainly because bike handle pigtails look really stupid
>>
>>145498447
90% of anime is shit and i end up dropping most series right after 2-3 ep
>>
>>145498680
Back to /m/
Take your shit taste along with you.
>>
>>145498891

I just finished la kill la, and I kind of liked it.
>>
File: its shit.jpg (321KB, 944x1400px) Image search: [Google]
its shit.jpg
321KB, 944x1400px
If you think anime now is bad, go back and watch any harem series from about 1998 to the mid 2000s. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: Monster_Guillermo-del-toro.jpg (41KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Guillermo-del-toro.jpg
41KB, 600x480px
I'd say this is the worst anime ever made.

The first few episodes were okay, but other than the library episode literally nothing happens for the rest of the show.
>>
Re:Zero, mostly because of the hype. It's garbage, yet popular for some reason.
>>
>>145498447
>>
>assmad low-attention span anons on this thread
>>
>>145502905
Gurren Lagann not so good
>>
File: Please_Twins.jpg (2MB, 3507x2385px) Image search: [Google]
Please_Twins.jpg
2MB, 3507x2385px
Just finished Please Twins in my backlog becasue I liked Please Teacher, and it did something more heinous than being bad; it was 90% pointless filler. Could have condensed the whole thing into a 2-part OVA, and that might still be too much.
>>
>>145498447
it was a fun show
>>145498774
it would be if it had any sex or if we ever saw the main antagonist get fucked by tentacles or her brother.What was the point of that story, its like a weak mix of fist of the north star and devilman
>>145498891
I hoped it would be fun kind of bad, like "another" but it was boring shit. fat girl was nice and both lion and religious girl had nice design. I wish I had seen it in other show.
>>145499123
never made it past the first ep.
>>145502905
it was boring as fuck. I liked the mystery of it but the suspense was a lot better than the actual pay off.
>>
>>145503910
I have never seen Please Teacher.Please Twins was were I learned about the fifth amendment
>>
>>145498447
I'll probably gonna trigger a bunch of fatefags here, but FSN VN (just finished Fate route) was a steaming 18 hours of garbage.

1. Moralfag MC and his waifu whiteknighting each other
2. Forced SOL elements
3. Shitty out of place otaku bait sex scene
4. Villain got haxxed and job hard at the end
>>
>>145504128
This, I have an undying boner for saber and lately even rin.I don't even know what I like about them but I like them so I watch it all.Shiro should be put into a wood chopper
>>
>>145502905
>literally nothing happens after the first few chapters
That line can describe any manga from this overrated author
>>
TADA BANRI
A
D
A

B
A
N
R
I
>>
File: 1-chivalry-of-a-failed-knight.jpg (378KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1-chivalry-of-a-failed-knight.jpg
378KB, 640x960px
10 minutes into episode 1. Another shitty battle school harem, but with dirt cheap animation
>>
geass
>>
Eva went completely retarded half-way through, they barely even had robots fight. At least Rei was cute...
>>
>>145503976
Glad to see Japan can teach you about the US constitution. Please Teacher is kind of the same thing (ignorant couples in love), but it works better with 2 people misunderstanding than 3. Also having a solid conclusion to the relationship helps. (so rare in animu).
>>
>>145504222
The cult and the slutty sempi where ok
>>
>>145504305
The movie series was so much better, they actually had a budget and the new girl is my fave.
>>
>>145498447
Easily Himouto! Umaru-chan. It wasn't the worst looking, but I don't think I've ever hated a character more than Umaru. I trudged through 9 episodes before I dropped it, and I hear it only got worse
>>
>>145504305
2/10 got me to reply and I even suspected you to be for real.
>Eva
Funny enough the tv show was the last thing I watched. I had seen all the movies and clones like RahXephon and basically knew every aspect of it from osmosis so the only surprise for me was the fat underwater ep
>>
>>145498648
Hey Digi how's it going?
>>
Mirai Nikki without a doubt.
>>
>>145504440
I tried to put in as many bad opinions as possible, shame I forgot to put in the rebuilds >>145504343
>>
>>145498680
>Death Note is a 7
>Bebop is a 2

I personally believe bebop is far more overrated than it should be, but holy fuck kill yourself. Death Note is at most a 5.
>>
>pick a mal rating
>subtract 2
>become an anime elitist
>>
>>145498671
Shit was good up until the end of Chuunin exam's.

Same with Rukia rescue in bleach. then you can drop both of them.
>>
>>145498447
Claymore. Watched the whole thing because I have an affinity for punishment. Since then I've learned to drop something before I endure that much suffering.

The stupid purple blood and half speed Michael Jackson grunts still haunt me to this day.
>>
>>145504759
I remember enjoying it but I only watched until she got a new arm with some super speed cutting powers. Does the quality fall off after that?
>>
>>145504635
>Chuunin exam'
so before any of the story is show?naruto is all about characters and they convoluted shit. If you want non of that then there is no point in watch after the first arc.
>Same with Rukia rescue in bleach
kind of true but at the same time some of the best fights came only after that, also some of the best ost
>>
>>145504759
I tuned in for /ss/, kept waiting for things to get going.never found out why their bodies were disgusting and it ended in a typical "now we take over demonic forms and fight to death" Im not even sure what the plot was beyond killing monsters and wondering around
>>
>>145498447
I remember this guy making Kirito look like a well written character.
>>
>>145504807
The ending was painfully slow, and missed the mark when it tried to tug at your heartstrings, because by the time you finished you hated the whiny MC and the hollow shell women. It also just got repetitive. No matter how you slice it heh killing purple demons got old for me.

>>145504900
As far as I can tell, it wasn't. The premise of action and strong willed female protags hooked me in, but yeah, it was literally 26 episodes of "it's time to go over there and do the same shit".
>>
>>145498447
What, is Onii-sama too deep for you?
>>
File: martial hearts.png (39KB, 1007x696px) Image search: [Google]
martial hearts.png
39KB, 1007x696px
>>
>>145504972
>it's time to go over there and do the same shit".
and I don't recall any of it. only moment I recall was 1 of the Claymore being decapitated. not to be that guy but its been like 10 years since I saw kino no tabi and I still recall that shot of rabbits in the snow, the town with mind readers, the letters, the arena,etc.
>>
>>145498891
I have no idea what the source material was like, but the anime clearly ruined it.

Another recent entrant in this category would be Big Order, which was completely stupid right up until the anime-original last arc, which actually was pretty good, if a bit Eva-ish.
>>
File: 1441742169857.png (38KB, 485x446px) Image search: [Google]
1441742169857.png
38KB, 485x446px
>>145505001
I'm 1 minute in and a Flight Attendant is fighting Maya Fey
>>
I don't even recall the name (tried looking up) it has a girl with 2 knives (like archer) and something about sambala and pollution control. I also did not like Last Exile,Dennō Coil,Gargantia or the other one were faggot MC joins the eco terrorists.
>>
>>145505229
>Big Order, which was completely stupid right up until the anime-original last arc, which actually was pretty good, if a bit Eva-ish.
I interpreted it as him losing.What was your take on it?
>>
>>145505379
Zankyou no Terror?
>>
Train Wars. There are probably worse series which would irritate and bore me to a greater degree, but that's the one I happened to watch which was just fucking dreadfully dull. Like I can normally handle bad anime, because it normally makes up for it by being completely insane but Train Wars man.

THE PLOT IS THAT THERE ARE TERRORISTS
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE TERRORISM BORING AS FUCK
>>
>>145505379

shangri-la is the first one probably
>>
>>145505455
The eco terrorist one?No it was about a world were everyone lives with virtual reality super imposed onto the real world.MC is a sad potato because his parents skype him instead of talking to him in person. one day a mysterious girl shows and she is chased by an evil church.next thing you know MC joins a group idiots who think living without technology is better and more comfy(and unlike Gargantia they do acknowledge the down sides like people dying from sickness that could have been cured. hell I think they don't even use regular glasses.) anyways the next thing you know MC and his pals are gunning down Innocent church people but its ok because few of them turn out not to have been innocent. I think it came out after 2006
>>
>>145499123
I still don't understand how there is so many people on this board that loves this shit. Is it because of the characters? Because is the only shit that seems worth. The plot is horrendous and generic and is charged with shitty fanservice. Same with Brilliant Park, two Kyoani aniamtions that were absolutely worthless.
>>
>>145502621
the difference is that you finish them because your attention spans at the time was less shit.
>>
>>145505598
>Train Wars.
are we posting all the shows? because there are tons of them? I just post shows that tried to be good and failed or aimed for deep themes but failed. If I don't do that I will be stuck posting eyes 11, Nabari, Black Bullet
>>
>>145505611
>shangri-la
yep.
>>
>>145498447
Akame ga Kill! It's super edgy and grimdark, which I'm on board with, but then it ruins it all with the most painfully stupid "comedy" shit I've ever seen in anime.
>>
tokyo magnitude 8.0
>>
>>145498447
Mahouka was insufferable. The MC was overpowered as fuck, no downsides, ur durr onii-chan holy shit what an annoying character. I literally tried to watch the first 3 episodes just for the potential incest, but the character were awful.
>>
>>145505612
Kek, this sounds like shit.

>>145505777
I couldn't handle how cliche OP everyone was. Even worse, a friend hyped it up for me so I ended up being dissappointed as well as disgusted when I dropped it.
>>
Kabaneri
>>145505777
you mean the justice girl and her dog?It was a really bad mix, like when fisherman guy is introduced to his new team and has a whole comedy act in his head about the guy who burns people alive
>>
Machine Doll
I expected nothing and somehow got even less. Im also mildly annoyed by shows that set up plot but then 30% of the show goes to side character and their mini arc.
>>
some anime I fucking loathedl;

>school days
>eureka seven
>btooom!
>love hina
>mirai nikki
>full metal panic
>capeta
>angle beats
fuck these shows, and they weren't the so bad it's good type either, just shit in a way that makes me butthurt
>>
Nijū Mensō no Musume
>>145505793
That is the point. you are supposed to enjoy yourself with you proxy friends. also will you tell me it was any worse than overlord or Utawarerumono
>>
File: drills.png (363KB, 824x1223px) Image search: [Google]
drills.png
363KB, 824x1223px
>>145505896
>>
Eureka Seven Ao and Dragonauts.
>>
>>145505950
not bait, if you like any of those shows your taste is SHIT
>>
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
went on longer than it needed to and was really stingy on the juicy stuff.I expected Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin but instead I got lots of Rakugo(which I did not like and is kind of hard to follow with subs.I see why it would be big before tvcame out)
>>
>>145505948
Haven't watched neither, but at least Overlord doesn't seem to try to be serious at all, from what I've seen in some threas, is just silly comedy with monsters and so. I would rather watch that than a harembattle shit that tries too hard to be cool and serious
>>
>>145498891
I knew it was going to be trash since the second ep but I kept watching for the memes and it turned out the worst anime ever
>>
File: image.jpg (417KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417KB, 1920x1200px
Can someone explain the appeal to me.
I have a couple of friends who like to pick shows and series up from time to time and I stopped a couple years ago because the tropes got too predictable over time
With each big fad series, I could at least sort of get the appeal (SNK has the Germanic village style and gore and creep, Naruto has ninjas and power levels and is still airing, One Punch Man has humor and great animation)
But this? I just don't get it. Animation isn't great, music is spotty at best, VA are typical, action isn't that interesting and there have been tons of MMO series released in the past couple years and none caught on. It doesn't help that every conceivable shonen trope is followed to a Tee.
It wasn't okay, it was really fucking bad. Why'd everyone and their brother tell me to watch this? And I heard IBM is working on a real version of the weird game they were playing? The hell?
>>
File: hidan_no_aria_492999.jpg (224KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
hidan_no_aria_492999.jpg
224KB, 1440x900px
I still can't believe I finished this piece of shit
>>
>>145506146
normie gateway anime
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x430px
>>145506146
Is there some context I'm not getting?

I feel like I should be understanding something. Is there more to Kirito's character than we see? Is there some special OVA or some order I need to watch the show in?
>>
>>145506146
A real version of that game with nervegear would be cool. The manga author was 16 at the time he wrote this. The animation in GGO is actually decent, but other than that, it was pretty lame. People like it because high school tier romance and vidya. Target audience.
>>
Aoharu x machinegun
mostly because the key parts never got animated.

>>145505896
>school days
its an experience. like true tears and C3 Bu
>eureka seven
Yeah I don't get that show.Eureka Seven: AO was even worse.
>btooom!
nothing wrong with edge but it needed focus
>mirai nikki
liked it but again focus.
>full metal panic
I did not find the comedy funny so I dropped at s1.
>angle beats
I get it but I found the characters annoying and their whole shit very melodramatic. It had few cute and moving moments but im not sure if it was worth the time
>>
>>145506268
>nothing wrong with edge but it needed focus
I dropped it as soon as the female character started her 'can't trust any male except the MC!' shit
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 900x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 900x961px
>>145506189
You're gonna have to explain.
I'm guessing Normie means me but I just finished the first season (I haven't watched or read anime or manga respectively in a dedicated way for the past couple years)
When you say gateway, like its some peoples first experience with anime?
But how's that possible, I don't think this shit has a dub and I don't think it has that much major advertising presence outside of Japan? How'd it blow up? Was it really all just word of mouth from a handful of more dedicated fans?
>>
>>145506107
given the power levels in Mahouka and what silly crap they use magic for, I don't think you are supposed to take it seriously.its basically like that time momonga traveled with newbe's but made into a whole show. just because people don't react with akagi faces does not mean its not silly
>>
>>145498447
Everything in this thread is a joke. Go watch random really old ovas and you will actually know what quality is like.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 789x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 789x888px
>>145506231
Nerve gear sounds horrifying.
I've looked into it and it would be akin to sleep paralysis all the time.
I remember I used to play the .hack games and I loved those because they focused on how the limitations of the technology back then affected the psychological experience of jumping onto those games: sometimes you play alone, sometimes you help a friend with their quest, sometimes you're lucky enough to have friends help you with your thing.
Back then, digital relationships were tenuous but a desperate lifeline in that unfamiliar ocean.
SAO just feels like a fantasy series with hacking and coding replacing the role of magic
>>
>>145506334
It had many subplots going on at the same time so it helped overlook the hated parts.I think the part that annoyed me the most was the one about the shitty kid who got sucked into biotic vortex.ultimately the fact that there was no really way out made it more interesting.kind of like gantz to I point that I saw 2 ova knock offs of gantz
>>
>>145498447
Monkey Punch no Sekai: Alice
I didn't, since it was only one ep
>>
holy knight ova
>>
>>145506350
>>145506189
Hidan no aria was from the year Obama killed Osama and it was terrible
>>
>>145498447
Charlotte. The first episodes were pointless and repetitive, they had the same exact structure for at least 6 episodes. The it was the time travel gimmick and from there is a trainwreck. The final was shitty and edgy. The characters weren't that bad, but the way that the plot developed was horrible.
>>
>ctrl+f
>rebellion
The fuck /a/?
This shit was worse than fucking Master of Martial Hearts.
>>
File: thispieceofshit.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
thispieceofshit.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
Aldnoah Zero. To this day I can't understand how I mananged to even finish this piece of shit, it started with a decent first episode but tha last episode of S1 was enraging. And don't even get me started in the second season
>>
>>145506465
I've never experienced sleep paralysis, or whatever it is where you wake up but your body is still asleep, so I really can't relate. Still, I think you'd get used to it, like how after you drive for a bit you feel one with the car and you treat movements differently. With the visual feedback your brain would get from the VR, I think you'd adjust. Technology's come a long way since .hack, to be fair. The quality of the actual game is up in the air.
>>
Like half the people ITT including guys like
>>145506726
>>145505778
>>145505842
>>145502905
need to actually watch old 70s and 80s shows or shitty obscure ovas so they can inform themselves before spouting nonsense
>>
>>145506913
>Implying I don't watch shit from 70s and 80s
>>
>>145506726
must have been slaine's boypussy. I hate when someone from a different race has to become a self hating rage monster to prove that they are loyal(talking about Rayet)
>>145506913
inform about what, that he worst stuff exists?
>>
>>145506146

At least the vita games are great. Honestly, it's just eye candy that you shouldn't take seriously. It became a hit with casuals because it was released at the right time and with proper marketing. It didn't even have competition
>>
>>145506726
it was hilarious how inaho had to talk all the kills.one ep when you think he won't make the kill because he is away in space he find a way to snipe from space and kill steal right under other characters.We never did learn why he acts like a robot
>>
Any show that turns out to be 3D animated. I don't watch previews or trailers, just anichart icons and descriptions to go off of before going in blind and downloading a batch of ep1s.

Fuck Japanese 3D shows. Why are they so badly animated? Do they still use the windows 98 version of Maya?
>>
File: 1467268291849.jpg (255KB, 954x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467268291849.jpg
255KB, 954x744px
Normie here. Out of the ones I've watched, I gotta say maybe Toriko or Gintama? No matter how hard I tried I thought they both sucked.

But my taste could be shit. I love Double Hard, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter.

So it could be my shit taste.
>>
File: 1465556188440.jpg (234KB, 1175x731px) Image search: [Google]
1465556188440.jpg
234KB, 1175x731px
>>145498447
SAO and Accel World.
I can't stop reading them both I read 500-600 pages of Accel World today but they're absolute trash. I'm not even going to deny it.
If there's any one reason for SAO, here you have it.
If there's any one reason for AW, it's his daughter.
>>
>>145505950
Newfaaaag
>>
File: 230px-Mirainikkicover.jpg (23KB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Mirainikkicover.jpg
23KB, 230x320px
Future Diary. Liked the manga, dropped the anime during the waterpark episode. They way they made it upbeat fanservice was really weird. In the manga it came off as calm but creepy.

That, and Sword Art Online after the plot hole of an ending, what the fuck was that hot mess.
>>
>>145509408
>>145506726
Same. Also: Shinsekai Yori, SAO, School Days, and Tokyo Ghoul.
>>
Fairy Tail.
It is the blandest, most generic trash shonen series I have ever seen.
>>
>>145498680
>F91 gets a 9
Discarded.
>>
>>145509408
>Plot hole
Having as good a knowledge into SAO as I do, I'd hardly call that ending a plot hole.
The only thing I'd really call bullshit on is how Kiririn managed to walk for the first time in two years.
The rest can actually be explained quite easily if you think about Heathbar's motives.
>>
File: 1467775684976.png (31KB, 403x324px) Image search: [Google]
1467775684976.png
31KB, 403x324px
>>145510255
> shinsekai yori

what's the matter? Can't handle a little Huxleyian BL?
>>
>>145510374
>haha, you're paralysed
>now you're dead
>but wait, you're not paralysed, wtf?
>oh no you're dead again
>but wait, EVERYONE'S ALIVE! no thanks to the revive item that was thrown away a few ep.s earlier
it was horrific.
>>
File: 1429222979602.jpg (10KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429222979602.jpg
10KB, 285x200px
>>145506107
>Haven't watched neither,
>still gives his opinion on one of them
>>
>>145505896
I agree with this except Eureka Seven, I think it's decent.
>>
>>145510517
Personally, I think the whole situation is a bit wonky, but this is my two cents. Heathbar had hit a slump. He had to fry his brain in order to advance VR tech to get STL and Medicuboid and shit, but once he did, the VR industry was boned, because nobody could succeed him. So, he took all the players captive in his game in order to sort through all the players, and by imposing a real risk of death on each, something in their head will click and fight or flight will start somewhere, so potential successors will naturally get the farthest ahead. Once a potential successor is identified, they get an extra skill to mark them better, and put them on Heathbar's level, because honestly, nobody's gonna get anywhere using normals. Once they show proficiency with their skill, they fight Heathbar, and he decides, based on their observations of intentional weakspots in his armor (like him not switching off immortality, or their reactions to godmode) and their skill in battle in general, whether they're good enough to succeed him. I believe Heathbar decided on Kiririn as soon as he had his monologue after the bossfight, and as he announced that he was the final boss, he was telling Kikuoka who he picked. The entire last battle was a stress test for Kiririn, to see how long he could last before he had to rely on the system, and perhaps a lesson for Kirito, so he would learn to be less reliant on it. "Look, your reliance on the system got the love of your life killed, and now it will get you killed, don't do that again." something along those lines. Of course, neither died, because for one, heathbar had to make his death convincing to the rest of the clearing group, so he revived Kirito for his finishing blow, and also because he wouldn't want to kill the protege he spent so much time watching. Before he died, he made sure Kikuoka would be in touch with Kirito for the next step of his mater plan.
That, or Cardinal lied and was supporting Kirito. Or both.
>>
Flying Witch, not even Glasslip was that pointless to watch.
>>
>>145510255
Eh, my roommate like tokyo ghoul, but those ones are wayyy too long for my tastes. plus, it's not really my kind of anime.

I think I'd like school days for the yanderes.
>>
>>145510539
but it never elaborates on that, ever, and that's why it's bad.
>>
>>145498447
blue gender
hellsing tv
>>
>>145510627
It doesn't elaborate on that in the anime, because the anime is a terrible adaptation of an incomplete work. Easily the worst A-1 has ever done on a show.
>>
File: 1460504238592.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460504238592.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>145498447
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
>>
>>145510539
Why do you waste your brain kwnowing this stuff? I wish I could delete SAO from my memory.

Shitiest thing ever, in whatever form it may take, be it manga, light novel or anime, it is the worst ever, I don't think the human race has the capacity to make a work of fiction that is nearly as shitty as SAO.
>>
>>145510683
i refuse to die before this becomes a reality
>>
>>145510441
Nah, I'm just salty about the ending.
>>
>>145510698
You think I like having this crap in the back of my mind 24/7?
I'm trapped.
I can't stop.
I figure if I can't beat it, I may as well embrace it. A lot of things are a lot better when you have no standards.
Besides, chatting with Jake is fun
>>
I've started watching this old 3-part OVA from the '80s called Violence Jack.

I'm about to start on the second part. This is pure shit. Imagine Fist of the North Star, but with more RAEP and stripped of any actual redeeming qualities. That's Violence Jack.
>>
Snk
>>
>>145510683
i kinda would watch something like this......
>>
>>145510683
I would suggest sending each other naked pictures, or even better, a masturbation video.

We can use them to blackmail our respective universe versions to become our slaves.
>>
Wizard Barristers. I knew it would be bad, but it greatly exceeded my expectations.
>>
>>145510698
Twilight and 50 shades exist.

So does 99% of the shit people drop and never look back on like Sacred Seven and Isuca.
>>
>>145505612
Fuck me, that's gotta be Fractale.
>>
Kuusen madoushi kouhosei no kyoukan

Also recently dropped shirobako and psychopass
>>
In order from latest to earliest;

>Kurokami
It was fine until the second half. What the fuck even happened with the story? I don't know at all. The only thing I can remember liking was the main girl's new costume, and nothing else.

>Orange
The character art didn't appeal to me, the story seemed bland, and three episodes in I dropped it by completely forgetting it until I saw a thread on /a/.

>R-15
I dropped it on episode 1, just a few minutes in. I just couldn't stand it for some reason. It bothered me really badly.
>>
>>145504264
When first looking into it i also thought it was another generic harem shit but it broke when the mc chose a girl. Though its not like you're wrong.
>>
>>145500752
Dude I'm sure we have shit taste according to /a/. But I do the same thing. Out of over a hundred shows there is maybe 5 I'd ever consider watching again.
>>
>>145504759
Not sure why but I really enjoyed Claymore.
Tell me why I'm so fucked
>>
>>145498891
is it actually a pretty bad train wreck like Glasslip or a pretty good train wreck like Rail Wars?
>>
>>145502905
fap to your Death Note you filthy autist
>>
>>145505793
That's not true. Tatsuya was average looking, was forced to wear the pleb uniform, and was really bad at using low level magic that the schools test on.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.