[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so what the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20150614_162342.jpg (28KB, 298x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150614_162342.jpg
28KB, 298x362px
Ok so what the fuck was his problem?
>>
Lived his whole life in the shadow of others, then was given immeasurable power so he went a bit bonkers with it. Every kid has beef with society but Tetsuo was both willing and able to actually fight back. You can see he regrets it though, when his body gets all fucked up. Cool that they kept him childish to the end.
>>
>>145491312
TETSUOOOOOOO
>>
>>145491695
KANEDAAAAA
>>
>>145491594
I really liked his interactions with kaneda. it really felt like they're friends even when they try to kill each other. His "Kaneda!" scream when his body collapsed added a lot to this pretty simple relationship.
>>
>>145492902
Yeah it was great. There's a lot to their relationship that's not explicitly stated but you really get a feel for it, y'know?
>>
>>145493280
Yeah it somehow feels like this is how a friendship in this rough future scenario would actually happen. I also liked how in a lot of scenes the movie goes out of its way to kill off people that looked like they had survive like when the granate in the police office explodes or this scene when Tetsuo destroys the bridge with the akira cult on it.
This cruelty and harshness in all these forms really created a scenario that goes further then imagery and plot and becomes a lot more "real"
I almost want to rewatch it now, even though i saw it yesterday...
>>
>>145491312
Inferiority complex.
>>
>>145491312
he heard how badly dubbed in english he was the first time around so he decided to get even
>>
>>145491312
Forehead game too strong
>>
>>145495276
this. his facial features don't entirely cover up his face either.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.