[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku/Magical Girl Raising Project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20160721105044[1].jpg (251KB, 560x792px) Image search: [Google]
20160721105044[1].jpg
251KB, 560x792px
New PV got released. Looks good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slja47HMxiw
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4o0rbu_magical-girl-raising-project-pv3_tv
The studio is Lerche
And here's a synopsis:
The novels are set in a world where a social game called The Magical Girl Raising Project allows one in tens of thousands of people to be a "magical girl" — possessing extraordinary physical capabilities and looks, as well as special magical powers that set them apart from the rest of the human race. But one day, in a district containing 16 magical girls, the administration announces that it must halve the number of magical girls to solve the problem of magical energy. At first, the 16 magical girls race to collect more "magical candy" than their competitors, but the rules quickly become twisted, and it quickly becomes a murderous battle for survival among them.
>>
>>145472212
>quickly becomes a murderous battle for survival among them
Please no more Madoka and keep their "violence" as a pvp
I want my magical girls pure and unbroken
>>
>>145472212
I've been waiting for a PV forever.
>>
>>145472212
It's trash grimdark LN.
>>
Will this be the Yuuki Yuuna of our generation?
>>
>>145474145
>It's trash grimdark LN.

Will we see cute magical girls torturing defeated cute magical girls to death?
>>
>>145474225
Yuyuyu didn't have the courage to use non-flip phones without copping out by saying "it's 300 years in the future"
>>
>>145472212
Will this be the next madoka?
>>
>>145472720
>I want my magical girls pure and unbroken

hahaha, no
>>
Looks like a edgelord fest, no thanks
>>
More shit for Re:zero/MAL crowd
>>
>>145472212
Mirai Nikki + meguca
>>
If it was a rezero ripoff, it would have retarded protags, forced drama and torture, and forced life lessons to the reader about how being a neet will ruin your life.

This at best sounds to me like the hunger games or highlander, only with more pink.

sorry if i offend anyone with that reference
>>
HUNGER GAMES MEETS MEGUKA
>>
>>145472720
Yeah good luck with that, MGs, specially the fighting ones, are always about the breaking and corrupting.

Just ask sailor moon.
>>
Is this yuri
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.