[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just marathoned the first 6 episodes of this and literally nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: eureka seven.jpg (46KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
eureka seven.jpg
46KB, 600x240px
just marathoned the first 6 episodes of this and literally nothing happened
is this anime good or just a meme?
>>
>>145464223
It's pretty good but it takes awhile to really start up. I'd say that it's more of a series that makes you feel for the mc than pay attention to the actual plot, though the plot is good imo
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 625x626px
>>145464223
>>
>>145464223
Judge it after you finish the whole thing.
>>
>>145464223
There's 50 episodes you autist
>>
>>145464223
Eureka 7 does a lot of this. Have a lot of nothing happening while namedropping the names of things that won't make sense or be relevant until halfway into the story.

It's pretty good. I kept watching because Holland beating the shit out of Renton kind of reminded me of Bright Noah slapping the shit out of Amuro in Gundam that one time. Also robots were cool.
>>
>>145464223
Its really good
>>
>>145464223
1 of 3 or so anime that really felt like I went on adventure by the end of it.

I only wish to recapture that feeling but I haven't been able to get it back. I must be growing up.
>>
>>145464702
Same here, watched it at the start of my teenage renaissance and fell in love. It's a series that I don't want to watch til five years from now so it feels like I'm experiencing it for the first time again.
>>
>>145464223
I just started rewatching it.

Dying at how they're all 'OH MY GOD YOU DID A SWITCHBACK CUT TURN YOU HAVE THE POWER'
>>
>>145464223
Eureka 7 has 52 episodes, so start pacing out those episodes. By the time you get to the end you'll feel really fulfilled.
>>
File: ruuw73IU_200x200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ruuw73IU_200x200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
POST GODLIKE EUREKA 7 OSTS
>>
>>145466717
I mean, it's all pretty damn good.
>>
>>145466717
You could do the obvious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHP_9heGEKo
>>
>>145464223
>first watched this when I was like 13
>now 22
>still a bit uneasy when I think about re-watching it because of all the secondhand embarrassment I might feel with the Renton and Holland drama

I mean I think I'd have a better perspective on Holland now than I did then, but I'm not 100% sure I'm out of the woods that they're in. Also the Orphans. Not looking forward to that either. Should I watch the dub like I did back then, or try the sub out?
>>
Watched it last week, really enjoyed it
>>
>>145467345
I have nothing but fond memories for the dub. I'd say go for it. Its one of the few dubs I would recommend before the sub's other than original FMA and panty&stocking.

I can still remember Eureka's voice baka
>>
>>145464223
>literally nothing happened
Kill yourself, memer
"nothing happened" is nothing more than a retarded meme
>>
>>145466717
i liked eureka 7 ao osts better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJdERiK97Z0
>>
>>145468641
They are pretty good. Shame about the rest of it.

Also, Sakura sounds great when you take out the Amazing Grace bits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWo72AHsamc
>>
>>145464223
Is gud
No meme
>>
>>145464223
It's really good, but every time it comes up I'm thankful that I started at episode 12, THEN watched the first episodes with context for their shitty behavior.

Basically, at that point all you're getting is groundwork and the point hammered home that these freedom fighters are lazy self doubting losers who hate Renton for reasons.

I can't excuse the kids, though. Fuck them. The lesson they learn during the graffiti episode doesn't stick, and every appearance thereafter is shit. Thankfully, they are short and fairly rare until the end.
>>
>>145468641
How can there be OSTs to an anime that doesn't exist?
>>
>marathon
>6 episodes
>>
>>145464702
What were the others?
>>
Really needed a beach episode.
>>
>>145467077
Single greatest moment of my life was learning that song on piano, which tells you two things.
1: My life sucks
2: this song fire af
>>
>>145468641
this song is pretty great too
>>
>>145464223
Yes. But it's 52 episodes with a serial plot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.