[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Plastic Memories Worth Watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ferriswheelshow.jpg (242KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
ferriswheelshow.jpg
242KB, 640x960px
Yea I know I should probably just stop being a bitch faggot and watch it but I wanted to get some opinions on the show to see if I really should get invested here.

And yes I know how it ends so I want to know if it is worth ride.
>>
>>145454620
The fun of the series was mainly in watching it's weekly releases but I'm sure it'd still be a fun ride now. The ending is a big part of why I enjoyed the series, I love sad shows and the ending is heart breaking. I'd still recommend you give it a shot for a few episodes.
>>
File: Don't Know.jpg (347KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Know.jpg
347KB, 571x540px
>>145454620
It was enjoyable
>>
Top three of the season for me. It's an earnest, saccharine romance. If you going in for a sci-fi environment, you'll end up sorely disappointed, but if you accept it for what it is, you'll have a good (if not bittersweet) time.
>>
Fug, you see the ending coming weeks ahead, wanting an asspull that never came.
>>
>>145454620

the meme is the only thing worth remembering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9EaGDngto
>>
>>145455055
>This
>>
>>145455055
Yup. I actively wanted an asspull by the final episode, but instead I just cried like a bitch.
>>
Yeah, it was pretty great.
Like someone else said, in the top 3 of the season.
>>
this show was just kind of okay. mediocre. isla's a cute tho so there's that.
>>
>>145455113
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>145456104
>This
>>
>>145454620
Best show of its season and one of the best that year. Cant wait for the VN.
>>
File: Plamemo OP final.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Plamemo OP final.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>145456288
I didn't even realize this was a thing.
>VN
>by 5pb.
I better get a good end out of this.
>>
>>145456699
Hopefully they will show Isla post OS refresh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToRRCwXwbM4
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.