[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: knighted.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
knighted.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Why did he do this?
>>
People like to claim he was acting out of character except he never had self awareness and was acting the exact same as he usually does and defended someone who was having trouble speaking up for themselves.
He did the same shit in arc 1 but he was insulting the villain so it was okay.
>>
>>145445301
I get the part that he wanted to help Emilia. Why did he have to claim he was her best knight?
>>
He's extremely overprotective over Emilia.
>>
>>145445384
Maybe because the other candidates had knights and Roswall did not call himself one, it's not like Emilia has any other knight.
>>
Because he has a crush on her, and desperately forces himself to roles to feel cool and relevant as opposed to what he truly is.
>>
>>145445384
if he already was going to be her only knight, his pride demanded he is her best knight
>>
His beatdown by Julius felt so fucking good after that scene. Truly deserved.
>>
Does this show have a seven deadly sins kind of organization? Because I have seen that Subaru is pride.
>>
>>145448028
It does but what you're saying isn't confirmed
>>
>>145444579
Because he's a self-absorbed faggot who likes to think he's hot shit when in reality he's a worthless beta cuck.
>>
>>145448028
What about the Original Sin?
>>
>>145444579
>promises not to go
>goes anyway
>embarasses himself and her there
>spergs out when asked for an explanation
>>
>>145444579
Because hes a bumblefuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.