[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was Lain an artificial human imbued with Protocol 7 software

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1470213121516.jpg (3MB, 3043x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1470213121516.jpg
3MB, 3043x2160px
was Lain an artificial human imbued with Protocol 7 software or maybe she symbolises the Internet?
>>
Wasn't she an antivirus?
>>
>>145428480
She's an artificial human made to evolve the wired
>>
>>145428480
Artificial Human: Lain could be anything from a genetically engineered "homunculus" to a computer program to an alien to the anthropomorphic personification of the collective unconscious. The series never makes it fully clear what Lain actually is.
>>
>http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Anime/SerialExperimentsLain

Never explained...for sure it's not human
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxp7g-9nBw&list=PLw6UBKuaMyFC9QsLUFlbRFpa6GXs-FvZd

>Lain is ... "weird"
>>
Lain is:
weird
girl
psyche
religion
distortion
kid
society
rumors
protocol
love
landscape
ego
>>
>>145429948
You forgot "shit".
The music was alright tho.
>>
File: 1465552582054.png (184KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1465552582054.png
184KB, 500x357px
>>145428480
>maybe she symbolises the Internet?
That's it!
If consciousness is an emergent property of the cumulative electrical activity in the brain, then what would the consciousness of the cumulative electrical activity of the internet look like? That's the question Serial Experiments Lain explores.

If you've always wondered why Lain was androgynous in design, you can likely now work out the reason for that too!
>>
>>145428480

A girl falls in love with the internet.

Unable to do anything with a Pentium II, she is gifted by a nightclub drug dealer with MOAR RAM. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately installs it, and is overjoyed to find out that she can play virtual reality vidya gaems.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's adventures to her normie friends, they only looks at her with perplexed expressions. After some investigation, she finds out that the family she lives with is not the one she was born from. In fact, she doesn't exist as a real human at all. She is humanity's collective unconsciousness, who had been given bodily form during the Protocol 7 project spearheaded by Eiri Masami for Tachibana Labs, who too is blissfully unaware of her Godhood.

DEEPNESS ensues as the the ghost of Eiri tries to manipulate Lain into using her powers in order to merge the physical world and the Wired. While the Eiri chase his ascension to godhood, DOKIDOKI ensues as Lain begins to fall in love with her friend Alice instead and questions the NATURE of THE INTERNET.
>>
File: and_then_they_kissed.jpg (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
and_then_they_kissed.jpg
55KB, 320x240px
>>145430517
I like your pasta anon.
>>
File: 1454851018833.jpg (60KB, 402x350px) Image search: [Google]
1454851018833.jpg
60KB, 402x350px
>>145430517
Gee, I wonder what this is supposed to mean?
>>
>>145430517
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
File: 8e9f0a8dsflkk.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
8e9f0a8dsflkk.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>145430517
>>
>>145430640
Kei is a raper
>>
Let's all love Lain
>>
I thought about her more as a software with the root access to the protocol 7 that was manifested in a physical form with a help of a "psychic power" of children connected to the wired that was made to impliment the protocol 7 over the protocol 6 in order to mentally connect every single human on the planet earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually didn't even have a physical body, but that'd probably complicate things too far.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.