[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on shoujo manga/anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 20501.jpg (219KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20501.jpg
219KB, 1600x600px
What is your opinion on shoujo manga/anime
>>
Yona was good.
>>
It was good until they turned it into a harem. I dropped it when the green dragon was introduced.
>>
>>145428400
Isn't Nozaki and Sabagebu shoujo?

They weren't bad
>>
>>145428400
Some are bad, some are good.

>>145429906
Nozaki isn't.
>>
Why can't shoujo mangakas draw?
>>
>>145428400
>What is your opinion on shoujo manga/anime

Shoujo is the shittiest demographic there is, with the exception that the few shoujo that are actually good are the best anime and manga in existence.
>>
>>145428400
If you're only cherrypicking certain shoujo because they have unusual cross-demographic appeal, it's not shoujo you like, you're just bored with the usual.
>>
>>145431003
Someone has a chip on their shoulder
>>
I only really like Ikuhara shoujo or some magical girl shows with broad appeal.
>>
Rose of Versailles looks ok.
>>
>>145431932
It's very melodramatic, I found it hard to empathize with any if the characters' issues. Oscar was a pretty unconvincing protagonist too. Lots of people like it though so it's worth a shot, especially if you're a Dezaki fan.
>>
>>145428400
I like shoujo generally, I really disliked Yona though. I hate harems of all colors.
>>
>>145431179
He's not wrong. It's like the people who watch Bebop and NGE and then decide they're such huge anime fans.
>>
>>145428540
It's not really a harem, more just Yona x Hak with the dragons not having a chance.
>>
Season 2 when?
>>
>>145432260
The mistake is usually thinking that an outlier is a lot more typical of a genre than it is. The reason most people stuff like Yona is precisely because it's not your typical shoujo. It's usually once they get a better sense of what it looks like that they get all disappointed and pissy like >>145430863
>>
File: 1896414.jpg (402KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1896414.jpg
402KB, 640x460px
>>145428400
Akagami no Shirayukihime was really good. I would go as far as calling ot my favourite anime, just ahead of Barakamon.

I heard that Yona is pretty similar, is that true?
>>
>>145438026
Wow watch more anime
>>
>>145438051
Wow, it's my opinion. And I do watch quite a bit of anime that I end up dropping because they're shit to the point of not wanting to bother.
>>
>>145438099
Not him, but your opinion sounds an awful lot like the opinion of a newfag.
>>
>>145438099
No you have bad taste, that's not an opinion.
>>
File: utena1.png (52KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
utena1.png
52KB, 600x632px
>>145428400
It has about the same ratio of shit:okay:masterpiece as any other demographic.

Some people shit on it excessively because they've only been exposed to a narrow, unrepresentative sample of what it has to offer. Others give it undeserved praise for the same reason.

Yona was pretty enjoyable and I want Hak to pound my boipussy with his enormous spear.
>>
>>145438099
I think you belong on Reddit or anitwitter
>>
File: Sujin.jpg (313KB, 1664x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sujin.jpg
313KB, 1664x1200px
I like a good shoujo manga every now and then. Especially if they have an interesting theme.
>>
>>145439944
Just picked this up, actually, since Reimei no Arcana was pretty good.
>>
Pierrot is the master.
>>
>>145428400
Pretty great unless its a misunderstanding/love interest switching between being a cunt and nice-romance type of thing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.