[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched the three Berserk movies. I've also watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: berserk.png (11KB, 768x308px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.png
11KB, 768x308px
Just watched the three Berserk movies. I've also watched the six episodes released in this year's series.

Seems to me like there's a big gap between the ending of the third movie and the beginning of episode one. Am I missing something?

I thought they were doing the full story properly this time, was that incorrect?
>>
Everything is completely reliant on and supplemental to the manga.
>>
File: stay on my tentacles.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stay on my tentacles.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>145424321
I'm sorry to hear that. What manga chapters should I download to get the story between the movie and the series? Can you help me out?
>>
>>145424413
Start by reading chapters 1-345
>>
>>145424740
This guy isn't memeing either. You missed out on a lot of shit by just watching the movies and the new anime. The movies actually skipped out on my favorite scene in Berserk period, being the Bonfire of Dreams. There's also a lot of other great shit they skipped.
>>
File: glados.jpg (93KB, 695x720px) Image search: [Google]
glados.jpg
93KB, 695x720px
Gosh that's a little much, I'd hoped to just get the part I'm missing.

I might read the full manga later, but perhaps 335-345 is enough for between the movie and series? I assume 345 is where the series begin?

Or is 345 basically the latest manga...? It is isn't it?
>>
File: 1468035449251.png (40KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
1468035449251.png
40KB, 456x570px
>>145424842
>but perhaps 335-345 is enough for between the movie and series
Read from the beginning you retard
>>
>>145424842
Took me 2 weeks to read the entire manga, and even then I didn't marathon it. Just read it, it's not that hard plus it's better than anything any Berserk animation will have to offer. You'd be doing yourself a favor, and it's far from boring. It's just the thought of starting it that's probably making you slack, but once you begin from chapter 1 you'll soon understand.
>>
>>145424842
> 335-345 is enough
No, it's not enough. Start from chapter one. And seriously
>2016
>haven't read berserk
How new can you be?
>>
Stop biting this shit you morans
>>
File: ear tickle.jpg (118KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
ear tickle.jpg
118KB, 400x578px
OP here, i think the thread has turned hostile for no reason so ill just leave. my request wasn't really that weird, it was quite simple, there really wasn't a need to make things like this.
>>
>>145425339
>morans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.