[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku no Hero Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 144616814d061f28[1].jpg (28KB, 480x398px) Image search: [Google]
144616814d061f28[1].jpg
28KB, 480x398px
>Q: What is your favorite BnHA's character? Is it All Might, as we expect it to be?
>HORIKOSHI: I wouldn't say he's my favorite, not exactly. All Might is the most important element of my work and I can't "play" with him. I think very hard about how to write him because I have to choose his words very carefully, revising several times: so I like him, but when I draw him I always think: "how exhausting...". On the contrary Katsuki is the character I can draw without worries. I love Katsuhiro Otomo sensei's AKIRA, and there's a character named Tetsuo in it. He has extraordinary powers and he is a real rascal: he uses his powers like a kid would. I wanted to create this kind of character, that's why Katsuki is psychologically a child, even though he possesses a tremendous amount of power. I guess my readers dislike Katsuki sometimes since he always shouts at everyone, but I have fun drawing him fighting while jumping up and down and swearing loudly.
>Katsuki is my favorite character and personally I have fun drawing him.
http://www.starcomics.com/news-item.aspx?News=19629

Hori thinks Katsuki has the brain of a little kid.
>>
Of course he has, he and his classmates are kids.
>>
>>145387157
Can you say that Deku, Iida, Todoroki and Momo are the most mature students?
>>
>>145387337
I wouldn't say Deku.
>>
>>145386778
Well duh Kacchan is ridiculously immature and self centered. His life until recently was based all around something he decided when he was four which was "I'm the most special person in the world" when he found out Deku had a quirk his first thought was "he must've been hiding it, to specifically fuck WITH ME"
>>145387337
It's hard to say.
Deku is the most considerate but he's prone to hero worship and can hardly talk to girls. Though he can get his shit in order when he needs to.
Iida seems more bossy than truly mature, though he does take responsibility when he takes charge as well.
>>
>>145387337
Mineta would be the most mature. He's the only male cast that chases tail
>>
>>145387337
no but bakugo is far more of a childish sperg than him

deku and co for the most part behave like young teens, bakugo behaves like a seven year old (aizawa's words)
>>
>>145386778
>Q: If you could activate a quirk, which one would you think would be the best?
>HORIKOSHI: I already prepared this answer before coming here. The "being able to live without sleeping" quirk. *smiles*
>Q: Truly a mangaka-like answer!
>HORI: I sleep a lot! Once I fall asleep I just can't wake up... but I think this quirk would be rather useful, since it would mean that the user would never get tired.
>>
>>145386778
WSJD when?
>>
>>145386778
>Q: They say that BnHA is influenced by American comics. Do you like heroes from American series?
>HORI: Yes, I was impressed by Sam Raimi's Spiderman and after watching it I started reading American comics and watching the movie adaptations. Most of all, I'm fascinated by the hand-written text, which is striking, and the sound effects, which I think are used in a very different way compared to manga.
I read comics while paying special attention to where sound effects, such as a punching sound, are put. I also study the use of the color black and the shading tecniques. I'm able to understand many things about balancing blacks by reading American comics. I can picture the finished page by looking at how the black is used. Though I still haven't mastered blacks, I keep on training and studying American comics.
>>
>>145386778
Hori has good taste.
>>
>>145386778
When do we get more of his mom doujins?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.