[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO TONIGHT I'LL SING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: count.png (345KB, 720x483px) Image search: [Google]
count.png
345KB, 720x483px
SO TONIGHT I'LL SING
>>
>>145357978
TO THOSE I KNEW AND THOSE I STILL ADORE
>>
>>145359527
You fucked it up.
>>
Goddamn I miss this ride
>>
>>145360078

I DIDNT EEEEEEEVER MEAN TO MAKE YOU cry
>>
itt anime that needed to have the openings and endings swapped
>>
>>145360840
Are you kidding? That ed capping every ep was the hypest shit ever.
>when the count was crying, his plans and mind apparently shattered
>and then it transitions into laughter
>BAM
>the ed drops
HYPE
>>
>>145360237
>Look at plot summary
>little does Albert realize that the Count has ulterior motives in mind.
Has there ever been a bigger understatement than this?
>>
This show was fantastic

Albert was a faggot though
>>
>>145361257
Has there ever been a bigger instance of
>son, I'm disappoint
>>
>>145361550
Can't be helped.
>>
File: gankutsuou_bluray.jpg (61KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
gankutsuou_bluray.jpg
61KB, 500x587px
>>145359527
Convince not to buy this for $300
>>
>>145362534
>Le Count de Monte Cristo
Back to ribbit with you.
>>
>>145362534
It's an upscale
But a good one https://www.myreviewer.com/Blu-ray/172738/Gankutsuou-The-Count-of-Monte-Cristo/172755/Review-by-Jitendar-Canth
>>
>>145363374
But the package and contents are getting me all hot
https://www.amazon.co.jp/巌窟王-Blu-ray-BOX-中田譲治/dp/B005014DB6
>>
File: the ride never ends.png (55KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.png
55KB, 384x384px
>>145357978
the little things in this anime made it even better.
>dat french narration at the beggining of each episode
>dat rachmaninoff practice
>all of those GONZO moments
>>
>>145366326
I appreciate that the mecha swordfighting was confined to one fucking episode. It was glorious and didn't overstay its welcome.
When was the last time any anime showed restraint?
>>
best song from ost? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-sWaSCI5A
>>
>>145357978
Watched this series when the english dvds came out, I think I'm due for a rewatch.
>>145359527
Come on, I haven't watched the series or listened to the ost for probably close to a decade now, and I still know that's wrong.
...A SONG FOR ALL MY FRIENDS
I DID NEVER MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY

Fuck I really do need to rewatch this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.