/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Billy Bat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: billy-bat-7974025.jpg (207KB, 800x1181px) Image search: [Google]
billy-bat-7974025.jpg
207KB, 800x1181px
So will this fucker not give any explanation to what the bat is?
Fuck you Urasawa, your manga are great to read but learn to fucking close a story.
>>
What, Billy Bat ended? Guess it's time to read it then.
>>
>>145351691
Not just yet but there's probably just a couple of chapters ending it.
>>
Did Timmy age 50 years during a 16 year time skip?
>>
>>145352038
Have you seen how POTUS age in office? It's kinda like that except he's obsessive and delusional.
>>
>>145352038
15 year timeskip.
And he probably got sick because of hi own company poisoning the world.
>>
>>145351770
Yes, two chapter left.
>>
>>145351620
The way author uses time skips, flashbacks, and flashbacks that revise history, to create mystery/progress the plot is the same for every series he's made. But he overdoes it each time, making each story so convoluted and with contrived plot twists that they become unenjoyable and just downright stupid
>>
Has Urasawa ever even written a good ending? I guess Pluto was alright just by virtue of being not terrible. Besides that I've only read Monster and 20th Century Boys and both of those had poor endings.
>>
>>145353635
Go ready Happy!
>>
>>145351620
> learn to fucking close a story
He needs to learn how to write a story to begin with. Almost all his stuff feels like some shitty Western TV drama.
>>
Revealing what the Bat actually is will still be nowhere enough to make the manga not feel disappointing.

Urasawa really needs to scale things back and reign in using twists, new characters, and flashbacks. Maybe he ought to look back at his roots with series like Happy or Yawara and reach a better middle point.

>>145353635
His pre-Monster works are radically different. Like the other anon said, try reading Happy to see what he was like. Or for a shorter read, go read NASA, a 1-volume oneshot collection.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.