[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his problem? This is just another shinobi tool right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

File: 45[1].png (156KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
45[1].png
156KB, 833x1200px
What's his problem? This is just another shinobi tool right? No different than using a summon, or carrying weapons in a scroll really
>>
>>145348663
the same reason you aren't allowed to use graphing calculators in most mathematics courses in school
>>
>>145349284
Still did it anyway.
>>
>>145348663
It doesnt use his chakra though so its not the same. Summon requires the users mana and so does weapon scroll
>>
>>145348663
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/oK_rn_yHoRbySCeq_kF66w/

Fuck off Narutard.
>>
>>145348663
I can understand not allowing these things in tournaments, but Naruto and the narrative treat the device as being inherently bad, and that I don't understand.
>>
>>145349605
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/fuck%20off%20narutards/
Fuck off yourself.
>>
>>145348663
You're bringing a gun to a knife fight.

You're just going to win because the opposition can't compete, regardless of your individual skill or power.
>>
>>145350368
Back to tumblr, newfag.
>>
They're fucking ninjas they're supposed to do everything within their reach to win no matter what. If they think these gadgets put the opponent on a disadvantage why even allow bloodline techniques in the first place?
>>
>>145350465
you sure showed me.

What a faggot you are, that is.
>>
>>145348663
It encourages being lazy. At the end of the day you still need actual ninjas to load the scrolls with the jutsu that'll be used. This discourages any current ninja in training from actually trying if they can literally phone it in. An over-reliance on this technology will be good in the short-term but bad in the long-term. Even if they still manage to have ninjas at the same level of skill as their predecessors their jobs will mainly consist of constantly loading jutsu into scrolls for the rest of the ninjas that decided to rely on the tech. they'll get to point that they'll no longer have quality ninjas and will have to use whoever they have available to load the jutsu scrolls, which would mean lower tier jutsu in their scrolls requiring them to burn through probably more of them to complete the same job. This is literally how things fall into decline.
>>
>>145350624
They're not in the field, it's a, relatively, friendly match.

This is why when you're taught maths, you're not allowed to use a calculator. It's not because you wont have access to a calculator when you're applying the math skills, but the process of learning how the equation works, applying it and proving your answer improves your critical thinking.
>>
>>145350625
Sooo clever.
>>
>>145351566
What? I can't understand you. I don't speak ponce. You know who might though? tumblr. Why not go there and cry about how you were triggered when 4chan hurt your precious fee-fees.

Fucking nonce.
>>
>>145350412
Just like Gaara in the original exam, right?
>>
>>145350851
So it's like using swords?
>>
>>145349284
which is bullshit.
Who the fuck doesn't have a calculator on them in some capacity outside the Amish?
>>
>>145349465
What about exploding papers? They're essentially the same.
>>
>>145353143
Maybe during high school.

By college, you're expected to learn it yourself.
>>
>>145351938
>Narutards start showing their true underaged selves when caught red handed

How hilarious.
>>
>>145350625
Says the pathetic Narutard that keeps spamming the same thread with the exact same picture and copy & pastes his old posts.

Back to your underaged reddit forum, Narutard.
>>
>>145353345
>tumblrites try to deny they're triggered
I know. shhhhh. You're still a nonce.
>>
>>145353440
what picture? Unless you think I'm OP, which is hilarious.
>newfags confirmed for not knowing what the numbers in the lower right are. Which went up by one when I posted my first post of the thread.
Pathetic. I love trolling the anti-Naruto newfags.
>>
Why do people get so butthurt about Naruto on here? Telling narutards to fuck off unironically just makes it seem like your trying too hard to fit in. It belongs here so whats the problem? If it bothers you that much just filter it out or ignore it.
>>
>>145353242
What the fuck are you on about. Everyone uses a calculator in college. Maybe not for tests since you have to prove you know how to do stuff but no reasonable professor is going to waste people's time by banning calculators in a classroom.
>>
>>145353112
>So it's like using swords?

More like guns. Anyone can use a gun. It takes less than a day to learn how to use a gun properly. But with a sword, it can take at least a year of good training and consistent practice to be at least competent.
>>
>>145353818
>But with a sword, it can take at least a year of good training and consistent practice to be at least competent.

*Because you require the use of your entire body for it. A gun only needs a good arm to be used effectively. Hence why it's the weapon of choice in the modern age. Guns are the technical superior weapon.
>>
>>145353818
Except you don't need experts for bullets
One ninja => One jutsu x One scroll
One faggot => Lot of bullets x One build-bullet-machine-something
>>
>>145348663
The Naruto world hates the technology
They are all a bunch of luddites
>>
>>145353758
I barely touched a calculator during my degree in math, it's not really needed for higher concept courses
>>
>>145353818
Don't they live in a world where every mission may end in death. Why would they not use a tool that 99% guarantees their victory?

This is just some way of the ninja honor shit which never made any sense because they have to literally cheat to pass all of their tests.
>>
>>145348663

Why throwing shurikens and kunai if you have a glock 17 and m4a1? Ninja must master his technical skills.
>>
>>145353722
Autism, to put it simply. Or dedicated trolls.
>>
>>145353963
>Except you don't need experts for bullets

True, but I still think that guns and the scroll bracer thing is still the best analogy. It provides deadly force to those lacking in marital prowess.

>The Naruto world hates the technology

Yet they have TVs, computers, laptops, game-boys, and modern cities.
>>
It encourages laziness
>>
>>145354242
>Why would they not use a tool that 99% guarantees their victory?

It doesn't guarantee success. I personally disagree that Naruto disapproves of Bort using the bracer. It's a tool, a weapon. He should by all rights be able to use it.

>This is just some way of the ninja honor shit

Ninja have no honor when it comes to combat tactics. They literally do anything when it comes to fighting. This is why Naruto so vastly is ill fitting in the ninja world. He's a contradiction to what they're supposed to be.
>>
>>145350851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUi0Bu2MxDI
Ninja lose their job because of technical advance. Such is life, silent drones are cheaper than hidden ninja in some point etc
>>
>>145348663
What the hell is this?
Are they seriously putting the movie on the manga and splitting it into gorillion chapters?
This is a new low tbqh
>>
Because it's against working hard and cutting corners. Using super OP jutsus as a Genin would be different if it's from Boruto's own effort and chakra.

It's a different case if they were on the battlefield and in a fight to the death.
>>
>>145354242
Its a test of their natural skills.

The devices would be useful in the field, yes, but they arent a demonstration of the user's actual abilities.

And if you arent doing that, why even bother with an exam?
>>
>>145348663
using it in a tournament instead of relying on your own skills is the bad thing.
But the tool itself would be great for in the field, especially if you were to load it up with healing jutsus or something.
>>
>>145348663
Does it even matter?
Naruto is literally ninja Jesus
Why do they even train to be ninjas anymore?
>>
>>145354852

>implying he and Sauce won't be turned into jobbers so Salad and Burrito can't become the TRUE children of prophecy and the Rikkudo was just a senile old fart who had it mixed up
>>
>>145354852
War, war never changes.
>>
>>145354975
Why would anyone ever go to war anymore?
Especially against the leaf or fire land?
They literally have ninja Jesus and anti ninja Jesus
>>
>>145354852
>>145355050
They'll still die sooner or later.
>>
>>145348663
Cheats.
>>
>>145355050
Becouse Pain and Madara was right.
>>
>>145355050
Because fuck the leaf village.
>>
>>145348663
test of your own skills, not the devices, etc,etc.

Just kinda shit series for that kind of moralizing seeing as Naruto had WMD implanted in him.
>>
>>145355072
Will they?
Are we absolutely sure about that?
>>
>>145355050
do you mean sasuke and naruto or what
>>
>>145355456
no ashura and notashura
>>
>>145353963
>Except you don't need experts for bullets
You need experts to craft bullets, actually. It's not that easy for the common person.
>>
>>145354566
>>145348663
>>145353818
>>145353112

the point of the exam is for young genin to learn to used their natural talents to pass the exam
using that ninjutsu dispenser is cheating
Holy shit, it isn't that complicated
You earn the privilege of using the ninja dispenser once you are actually good enough ninja, like Konohamaru
>>
>>145353200
Pretty sure they require chakra to activate or some shit.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.