[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Subaru the sin archbishop of pride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (311KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311KB, 980x720px
Is Subaru the sin archbishop of pride?
>>
>>145347462
Well, I mean I can't say whether he's the archbishop but I know that he stands for pride.
>>
10 bucks he will be. He's definitely got the ego for it.
>>
>>145347984
Probably
>>
>>145347462
He's the reincarnation of the witch of pride, he's not some designated archbishop.
Back in some big fight he died by Satella's side and was born into our world, instead of reincarnation back in their world, which is how they actually managed to seal Satella (usually he makes everything go well with his power, who knows how they messed with it, probably tricked Satella into eating it, which explains some small details)
It's been like 16-18 years? She's been yearning for her husbando bad. She eventually managed to summon him back into her world and is giving him his power a little at a time through various means. Also she expects him to break her free from seal. We'll see if that happens. Her envy of every heroine and her torture of them hurts Subaru, so he may turn against her for Emilia or some other heroine in the end.
>>
>>145348440
So is the death/reset some kind of commandment activated by his pride? His pride is so over the top that it won't let him die.
>>
>>145348440
cool theory bro
>>
>>145348721
I assume that's the gist.
Less of a
>"but I can't die, not me, to some low rank fodder!"
more the feels of
>"but I haven't proven myself yet! I haven't lived up to- No one is appreciating how amazing I am!"
>>
Why does japanese people always bully whales?

And are Crush and Anastasia added to the harem yet?
>>
>>145349294
No. More of
>I have to come back because I can certainly change everyone's fate
Complicated because he also takes pride in his weakness as well, like in that spaz out in front of the court.
Almost arrogance rather than pride.
>>
>>145347462
I want Subaru to fuck me
>>
>He kills the other bishops and steals their powers

He doesn't look it but he might be envy.
>>
>>145347462
Might be.

Even though I hope
>>145348440
>>145349294
>>145348721
are wrong because that would be phony as fuck.
>>
File: Image3.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Image3.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>145349747
He didn't take pride in his weakness. He knows he's weak and hates it, he was just talking shit to save face.

Subaru was pretending to be something he's not, which includes pretending to be a proud individual.
>>
File: ground dragon san.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ground dragon san.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>145352225
So that's why he and Subaru were such good friends.

RIP ground dragon-san ;__;
>>
Subaru is obviously the metaphorical personification of the industry itself.
>>
In b4 Subaru is associated with a lion (the animal known as the symbol of pride) later in the story.
>>
>>145347462
It is Reinhard, Pride is Reinhard.
>>
>>145347462
Just like Betelgeuse is hyperactive and represents Sloth, Subaru being that pathetic creature, is probably Pride.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.