[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the philosophical aspects of his motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hore.png (455KB, 683x551px) Image search: [Google]
hore.png
455KB, 683x551px
What are some of the philosophical aspects of his motivation behind this?
>>
be afraid of women who love horses very much

they are often crazy, as depicted with the horse in that manga.
>>
>>145328009
most girls like horses, for the obvious reasons that people don't like to talk about
>>
>>145328009
>>145328265
>have a personal animal with a 2 foot long dick
>don't immediately blow it
???
>>
>>145328877
I think it's more just that riding them feels mad good. There's this thing you're supposed to do when they're running that's basically just getting yourself off with the saddle. Or crushing your beanbag repeatedly if you're a dude.
>>
>>145327852
Thantos vs. Eros my friend. I rape therefore I am.
>>
>>145328877
like the other guy said, same thing why woman like sitting on washing machines, but horse riding can be passed on as an innocent sport, while pretty much everyone knows what's the deal
>>
>>145327852
The horse, which is a beast of burden, represents the working class who are subservient to the upper class.
While the working class will spend much of their time working for and serving the upper classes, this position, as well as the greater rewards of society enjoyed by the upper class can cause resentment towards, and a desire to overthrow to build up within them until it manifests in a particularly ugly(represented by the horses' warped features) and violent way.
The horse attempts to swap roles in a sense with the aristrocratic woman, so that he will "mount" her, however this somewhat understandable desire is tainted by his resentment and he takes it further, attempting to turn it into a brutal and base sex act
>>
File: good.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>145329139
>>
>>145329139
So we should rape the rich?
>>
>>145330044
No, the point of that was that waffle was saying that rape's going a bit far
>>
Ghost posses a horse and wants to try out his new horsecock
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.