[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/ index.php?title=Toaru_Ma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 156

File: NT_Index_v16_023.jpg (217KB, 460x656px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v16_023.jpg
217KB, 460x656px
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Prologue

This was out last night. More to come tonight, I think.

Doesn't Touma wondering if he's on the same timeline in any compacity push the "dream/illusion/different version of the world" theory" into the "almost confirmed" category?

I wouldn't take Touma's musings as a 100% confirmation of this being a dream/illusion/world distortion but it definately pushes it into "this is most likely what's going on" territory

So. If this is something other than the same world Touma got back to in NT10, the question is: will what happen here actually matter?

Like, is this just a way for Kamachi to do something shocking only to be able to say "woah, chill angry fans, it's not real"

Or will it still affect the story? Like, maybe Touma CAN'T get back to the world he knows and this is now his new world?

Or he gets back to the world he knows and something crazy STILL happens?
>>
>>145295340
What disturbs me is the fact that Touma seems to give less and less of a shit as time progresses. Whether this is a different phase or the city is actually being destroyed by giant elemental bugs, Touma really seems above this shit either way. I am also sure something shocking will happen this novel considering all the foreshadowing about Misaka.
>>
I'm thinking it is something other than the world Touma knows and it actually will matter.

He'll probably either get back to his world just in time for crazy shit to happen or be unable to get back to his world, therefore making this world permenant to him.

It'd be interesting if only he is stuck in this world and gone from the one he knows, which still exists. That sounds like the work of world rejector.
>>
>yfw touman wakes up from his dream at the end of NT16
>>
I like the theory that Touma has been WRed
>>
>>145295998
Yeah, it's obvious something big will happen to her. I almost believe she's straight up going to die. If it's not the world Touma knows, it wouldn't really matter if she did because Touma would likely get back to the real world. And probably be overprotective of her because of what happened in Element's world
>>
>>145296415
Me too. Even if WR really is permanent, I'm sure Kamachi could find a way to continue to make Touma useful
>>
>>145296415
It's supposed to send you to your perfect world. This seems...sorta shit.
>>
>>145296680
Either Kamisato was full of shit and it sends you to a world full of shit where you can't have choices or Touma's perfect world is to save everyone from fuckhuge bugs and not worry about his attendance record.
>>
>>145296680
Touma's a masochist. Othinus fucked up when she thought a happy world would satisfy him.
>>
Man, Monday night/Tuseday morning spoilers are gonna make everyone lose their shit, aren't they
>>
>>145296972
It is going to be a shit storm. That is certain. All that remains to be seen is what's going to cause it.
>>
>>145296972
I'm already thinking up half-believable fake spoilers for when they start dropping in.
>>
>>145297107
What if you end up being right? Jokes have come true before.
>>
>>145297025
It's going to be over Touma and Mikoto as it always fucking is.

Watch it be something like

>confirmed dream/illusion/world distortion
>Mikoto dies after saying "I love you"
>Touma gets back to correct world and says "I will protect Mikoto" leaving a big cliffhanger
>endless shitflinging about whether or not was bullshit and whether or not it'll lead to a confirmed ship
>>
>>145297471
I want to deny that but I know it is true. I can only hope the shipping shit flinging is only 70 percent of the shitstorm. I want to be able to enjoy this.
>>
>>145295340
I would.
>>
>>145297799
If it's any variant of Mikoto dying in an alternate reality and Touma coming back declaring he will protect her, it will be nothing but shipping shit storms

>OTP OTP OTP I KNEW KAMACHI WOULD MAKE THIS HAPPEN. HATERS BTFO. LOVE WINS
vs
>This is literal fucking bullshit. Kamachi LITERALLY had to cheat to get Touma to care about this bitch. Fucking marketing whore. I hope she still gets rejected somehow
>>
Wait, what's with the ending lines? I didn't follow last threads; what are the most realistic fake spoilers?
>>
>>145295340
Doesn't this
>Could this be outside the real timeline?
>Is my life flashing before my eyes? Am I lying in bed and desperately thinking back over my most recent memories?
refer to his sense of time and most recent memories being all fucked up due to him almost dying and being resuscitated by Fukiyose at the beginning of the next chapter?
>>
>>145298688
We don't have any fake spoilers yet. Illustration spoilers come out late Monday night/early Tuesday morning
>>
>>145298699

Yeah. I'm not buying the dream/alternate world stuff.
>>
>>145298699
Maybe.

But his choice of words is really suspect.

If he were just referring to being hazy due to resuscitation/injury, shouldn't have said something like "how long have I been out?"
>>
>>145298762
Oh, I got excited because of this thread. Then I am believing my first impression, this prologue is just a simple flashback
>>
>>145296754
I go with the idea that they're WR'd. It seems possible despite the apocalypses thing.
>>145296427
Mostly likely will happen too after all the death flags in NT15 and her actually "dying" in Virtual-On.
>>
>>145298953
>>145296427
>>145297471

>Touma goes through ANOTHER alternate world where he fails to protect his friends, then goes back home and everyone is acting perfectly normal while he's freaking out

What form will his PTSD take this time?
>>
>>145299062
He will have tourette like tick where he puches person within reach of his arm
>>
How would you react if we're still in nt9 hell?
>>
>>145298870
At this moment he is at the "what the fuck, brain" stage, not "I just woke up and what kind of DEEP DARK FANTASY is this, Fukiyose".
>>
>>145299156
I would actually be 100% fine with it
>>
File: NT_Index_v09_016-017.jpg (266KB, 2209x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v09_016-017.jpg
266KB, 2209x1600px
>>145299156
Kamachi would have to be an absolute madman.

I would love it even though it would be awful writing.
>>
>>145299156
That would be worst kind of way to save the plot
Asspull thet not even blizzard writers could pull out
>>
What if the "Mikoto dies" theory is true except it's not an alternate world at all?

How would you honestly react? Assume that we're given a good explaination as to why Aleister has let Element run wild
>>
>>145299156
I would give it at least 5/10 just for the suicidal bravery alone, no matter how good or bad the execution would be.
>>
>>145299457
Wouldn't make much sense. Mikoto is one of Kamachi's favorite characters according to interviews, and from a marketing perspective it'd be the worst thing to do considering the tanking sales.

I'd honestly just expect her to get brought back to life next volume.
>>
If this all real then Kamachi better give a real good explanation on why things scalated this badly
>>
>>145299559
The only explanation I can think of is that Crowley wanted this to happen for some reason.

I can't imagine this happening if he didn't want it to happen.
>>
>>145299457
Fine with it. It would be a great change, and hopefully would open index's last arc. I want a decent ending to this series
>>
>>145299590
I guess that's obvious. Keikaku man should have an endless number of ways to deal with shittier dark matter animal clones.
As for his reason I have no idea
>>
>>145299559
The fact it's escalated this badly is precisely why people think it's some kind of alternate reality. It's impossible to explain it and it be good.

Even OT Academy City could handle swarms of Element
>>
>>145299457
Considering this might be the beggining of the end for NT (considering the 24 volume of Index), it would be suicidal, in the character development department, after saying that he wanted to make her someone who wouldn't give up and always look forward, it would obliterate Railgun, it would have a very negative effect all around.

Unless it was a fakeout (remember how Touma died after Fiamma and was gone for the entirity of 90% of a volume?) it's not going to happen.
>>
>>145299156
I would have mixed emotions about it, but if it did happen I would imagine Touma would truly hate somebody for the first time in his life. That could be fun.
>>
>>145299590
What reason could he have for wanting it to happen? Hoping it would kill Yuiitsu maybe? Her having WR and it being confirmed to work on him might make think twice about killing her directly if he wanted her dead, even with all his power. Surely he wouldn't think this is a good idea to kill Mikoto?
>>
File: 1469107049461.jpg (121KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1469107049461.jpg
121KB, 960x544px
>Crowley has allowed such a petty thing destroy his City

Every volume keeps making him more shit
>>
>>145299590
Why the fuck would Crowley do some roundabout thing to kill Mikoto? He can literally teleport behind her like he did to that lab chick and kill her .
>>
>>145299936
Try to understand him. He lost his family and he still hasn't received a punch from Touman.
>>
>>145300046
We don't know if that's his intention. Hell the only thing we have to go on that he intends to kill Mikoto and Kamisato is that he told Yuuitsu that. He could easily have lied to her.
>>
>>145299936
Laura keeps laughing at him and it's getting to his thought proccess
>>
I think the heat is from Kamisato side, and Element is an attack to lure Mikoto out from Yuiitsu
>>
>>145299457
>What if the "Mikoto dies" theory is true except it's not an alternate world at all?
From the perspective of writing alone, it would be a great move if her death was meaningful and brought some major development. It's a good moment to pull some serious shit and Mikoto suddenly dying would definitely be more interesting than some safe option like having Touma rescue her again.
From the perspective of shekels it's not happening, nip waifuautists would go batshit insane.

>How would you honestly react?
I'd commemorate Kamachi's death with the minute of silence, grab the popcorn and embrace the shitstorm.
>>
>>145300320
I wonder how we'd be able to tell if Miki had strangled Kamachi in his sleep and started writing the series in his place.
>>
>>145300372
bringing back mikoto if she did die then you know Miki killed Kamachi and started writing in his place
>>
File: 1470262326196.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470262326196.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>145300237
Well don't tell me you would be able to keep your composure after this
>>
File: 1470093515696.jpg (77KB, 737x599px) Image search: [Google]
1470093515696.jpg
77KB, 737x599px
>every single volume people speculate that someone is going to die
>no one ends up dying
>>
>>145300601
My dreams die a little more each time.
>>
>>145300559
I wonder if he does phone sex with aleister since she has hotline set up with him
>>
>>145300559
Laura, learn to speak Japanese. Your pronunciation is laughable
>>
>>145297471
I think Mikoto cry out in the real world and Touma will be all like "WAIT FOR ME MIKOTO! I'LL DEFEAT THESE BASTARDS! AND THEN...I'LL SAVE YOU! I PROMISED!"
>>
>>145300320
>From the perspective of writing alone, it would be a great move if her death was meaningful and brought some major development.

I don't Kamachi has it in him. Neither the talent or the will.

Touma spent 3 volumes going against everything for Othinus, and Kamachi is just going to kill an extremely popular character that he also likes 2 volumes after talking about her development, with Touma as the MC here? It doesn't really matter how he does it, I don't see any way it's going to happen.

And why is everyone jumping straight to a death flag? AAA was a shit just got serious and there are consequences flag.

After everything that happened Touma has a greater chance of dying to the finale and even that isn't going to happen. No one is going to die.
>>
>AC a mere city alone can go toe to toe with COUNTRIES in a war with it's advanced tech with 0 causalities

>city is decades ahead of technology of the rest of the world

>a heatwave destroyed it

Am i really supposed to buy this?
>>
>>145300601
If it's an alternate reality, anyone and everyone could die in the most brutal way possible and it wouldn't mean a damn thing if Touma can get back to his reality. So yes someone could die this volume
>>
>>145300784

A heatwave and giant killer bugs.
>>
>>145300046
Because obviously he doesn't want to kill Mikoto, just push the right buttons.

When he wanted a bunch of nigh-omnipotent beings gone, he just kicked down their door and fucked them up so badly, they had to run away to the realm of mortals with laughable fraction of their powers left, only to get rekt by a dog and a high school boy.
>>
>>145300784
>Am i really supposed to buy this?

Which is why everyone is jumping the gun and suggesting alternate realities and stuff, because it doesn't make any sense that this hasn't been stopped before it reached this point.

Not even a Magic God halted AC in this manner.
>>
File: 1463891910554.png (470KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1463891910554.png
470KB, 1366x768px
>>145300601
>Someone important finally dies
>Threads explode with force of a nuke
>Afterblast leaves a shitstorm so strong it won't calm down until next volume comes out
Exactly what I hope for every volume since 11
>>
File: NT_Index_v16_042.jpg (117KB, 460x657px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v16_042.jpg
117KB, 460x657px
https://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Chapter_1
>>
>>145300952
js06 to the rescue.
>>
>>145300952
2fast4me
>>
>>145300952
Based.

>Still, that was plenty for anything other than potable water: for washing their bodies, for washing their clothes, or for the bathroom. They had reached a dead end, but they may have been blessed more than others since they “only” had to worry about potable water.

>(I’m seriously worried about Misaka. But our phones don’t work, so I have no way of contacting her.)

>The thought came to him for no real reason. This went beyond not being able to eat something that had fallen on the floor. He had a feeling that a high-class girl would be more fragile than a commoner in situations like this.

Also these Misaka thoughts are coming out of nowhere.
>>
>>145300952
Thank you based js06
>>
You know, Crowley's been kinda chill about a lot of shit. Like God's Right Seat running amok in the city, Gensei trying to blow up the city with Nuit, Fiamma's fuckery in WW3, Othinus' shenanigans, etc.

But Biribiri uses AAA one time and he flips his shit and wants her dead. I don't see the big deal here.
>>
>>145301082
These thoughts have to be a setup for a tragedy because even for blatant pandering this is too fuking stupid
>>
>>145301170
Gods right seat was being pretty harmless compared and literally used as a setup for the plans
>>
>>145300952
Where did the raws come from? Preview or volume?
>>
File: 1390632837676.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1390632837676.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>145300952
>“Gyaaaah!! I get that you’re feeling emotional, but let go of the clips before hugging me!!”

>has Seiri's funbags and the rest of her almost naked, sweaty body pressed against him
>can't enjoy it thanks to the DIY Biri-Biri kit
>>
>>145301329
Preview
>>
>>145301384
Shame. Was hoping for a miracle.
>>
>>145300952
>“Well, it would be nice if was that easy. As you can see, I haven’t had much luck. The calculations say I should be gathering the light, though…”

>“Maybe it’s just the limits of a quick and dirty handmade device.”

The fact that the solar heater isn't working is sorta odd. Either whatever process that's creating the heat wave is doing something to the sun's rays or it's another clue that reality isn't working right.
>>
>>145299156
Das it mane
>>
>>145301197
>A bunch of plastic sheets were fluttering in the scorching wind while hanging up in the front schoolyard like drying laundry. By laying those out over the ground, the moisture evaporated from the dirt would supposedly gather on them as drops of water. However, the schoolyard was already dried and cracked. No one knew who owned those anymore, but someone had definitely traded a water bottle for one and then cried over being deceived.

>(I just hope Misaka wasn’t tricked too…)

He's a madman.
>>
He's not even mentioning Salome's warning in his random thoughts about Mikoto. It's got to be some kind of alternate reality
>>
Why does everyone want it to be an alternate reality? Tbis looks like someone pulling strings behind the stage, gotta be Yuuitsu trying to lure either Kamisato or Misaka.
>>
>>145302441
Because it's as psychotic as the opening to NT 9 was, except there was no build-up to this.
>>
>>145302312
Pretty much the only options now are "alternate reality" and "shit explanation that fucks over most of the series"
>>
>>145302441
That doesn't fit. Aleister wouldn't allow it and even Yuiitsu could be concise
>>
>>145301170
It's because Nuit is now CONFIRMED
>>
>>145302441
the reason why people say its an alternate reality because of the random thoughts of Mikoto and how such a sudden change from last volume to post apolitical scenario not to mention in the prologue saying outside the real time line.
>>
>>145302605
No it isn't
>>
>>145300952
>As soon as he supported himself on her shoulder, a sweet aroma reached his nose. It was likely her hair or her sweat and it put an indescribable look on his face.

Touma really has a smell fetish or Othinus trained his body well enough.
>>
>>145302535

Alternate reality would be worse than whatever explanation kamachi has.
>>
>>145302441
>>145302518
>>145302655
Also in the preview they mention outside the real timeline.
>>
>>145302697
No it wouldn't because a shitty explaination would invalidate a lot of the series
>>
>>145302697
I wouldn't like it because it'll throw into question all future plotlines if alternate realities start becoming a regular thing after NT 9, but I still think it'd be better than however else he could possibly justify this.

Plus at least alternate realities have been a thing up to this point, both with Magic Gods and WR, so it wouldn't be completely out of nowhere.
>>
Timeline? I thought this was 3 days after Kamisato lost WR and Misaka finally snapping.
>>
Reminder that one know-it-all anon who said everything in the summary would happen in a chapter and that Element wouldn't be a big deal was wrong and should stop acting like he knows it all
>>
>>145300866
The one who ran away with a burned down body was him though.

The reason they left their club was because Othinus fucked up.
>>
>>145302906
>So that’s it, he thought as a possibility occurred to him.

>Could this be outside the real timeline?

>Is my life flashing before my eyes? Am I lying in bed and desperately thinking back over my most recent memories?
>>
>>145302906
Yeah, NT15 happened in December 4, this starts in December 7
>>
>>145300952
>Swimsuit Aogami Pierce (a sight no one had asked for) was staring off into the distance near the door.

Aogami is a creepy piece of shit.
>>
>>145303350
He's just making sure his injured bro didn't suffer any more fukouda.
>>
Misaka Mikoto is going to die?
>>
>>145301170
>But Biribiri uses AAA one time and he flips his shit and wants her dead
I think it's simply her being the last straw and all the other shit you mentioned made him more and more annoyed. Plus, Laura made fun of him so he's gone full KISAMA
>>
>When Kamijou entered the student council room with the help of the black bikini girl, he found Modern Middle School Girl Akikawa Mie who had (without even noticing) essentially taken over the student council in the name of helping the Jumpy Bunny. She was wearing a standard school swimsuit.

Mie-chan doesn't fuck around
>>
>>145303350
I don't care for the spergy meme spouting done over him but he's not exactly a peice of shit
>>
>>145303560

See, Mie isn't a literal who. She's running the place and without her, Touma's school would be kicked out.
>>
File: 00l.jpg (69KB, 502x560px) Image search: [Google]
00l.jpg
69KB, 502x560px
>>145303592

I don't think you know what "spergy" means. That word is more suited for the people who never fail to get assblasted over it.
>>
It really does feel like one of those phases Touma went through in Othinus hell.
I remember there was a phase where all of Touma's friends were victims of an apocalypse. They didn't have any food and he had cut off pieces of his own flesh to feed them at some point.
>>
>>145303592
You don't even know what spergy means, though.
>>
File: 1469770976836.jpg (53KB, 397x399px) Image search: [Google]
1469770976836.jpg
53KB, 397x399px
Has anyone seen Kanzaki, I need her to help me open this jar of pickles
>>
Who is a bigger jobber, Kanie Original or Beetle 05?
>>
>>145304193
I saw her talking to some guy with an oversized shirt and a wavy sword. Something about angels and outfits, I think he was asking her to help him stage a play for some children.
>>
>>145304204

Beetle 05 isn't a jobber. Rensa was designed to take down all the level 5s.
>>
So far volume is much better than expected:
>shit's fucked up royally since the page 1, no wasting time for ceremonies and introductions
>back to reasonable power levels
>lots of Fukiyose content
>more Seria
>Mie and Bunny still not forgotten
>Aogami
>absolutely crucial development of Othinus and Sphinx
>great chance of some delicious color illustrations
>no sight of Kamisato or his harem
>there's a possibility that Mikoto being constantly mentioned is a flag for some serious shit, not just a cheap pandering

Hopefully it won't turn into crap once Kamijou goes on his quest for mud.
>>
>>145300952
BASED jos6
>>
>>145303982
>>145304126
Spergy meme spouters detected
>>
>Touchan, how did you and okaachan meet?
>>
I hope Misaka is okay
>>
>>145304853
>She revived me with a car battery
>>
File: albinowithhandonface.jpg (80KB, 633x603px) Image search: [Google]
albinowithhandonface.jpg
80KB, 633x603px
Why is Touma worrying about someone who is in a school filled with high level espers meaning that they can easily gather water and other shit
>>
>>145305008
Kamachi's shoddy writing.
>>
Rich people aren't good at survival.
>>
>>145305086
>>145305008
>>
>>145300952
>“Oh, I get it. It isn’t the actual phenomena or actions before my eyes! Maybe it’s you yourself that’s lewd!!”

So Touma has finally admitted he thinks Seria is sexy - to her face.
>>
>>145301082
OTP
T
P
>>
If Elements can't do shit to people on buildings then what's stopping people like Mikoto and Mugino from just sniping them from a safe distance?
>>
>>145300952
Touma should thank Misaka.

Thanks to her, his body has built up enough of an immunity to sudden electrical shock that he can take jumper electrodes attached to him and not explode.
>>
>>145305453
Maybe they're immune to physical damage? Misaka could scatter the fire elementals that Freyja created for example, but they just put themselves back together. Only something that can destroy their magical core like IB can permanently destroy them.
>>
>>145305434
Fuck off
>>
>>145305453
They're invisible.
>>
File: Kazari-Uiharu.jpg (132KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Kazari-Uiharu.jpg
132KB, 600x337px
>>145305008
Because she's not immune to heat so she could hypothetically still get heat exhaustion, like all the students in the gym.

Also holy shit, Uiharu's time has finally come.
>>
File: Accel 2.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Accel 2.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
Why doesn't accel vaporize all the elements already?

Why is there no water esper who can generate water out of nowhere similar as to Misaka with her electricity around?
>>
>>145305895
>Why is there no water esper who can generate water out of nowhere similar as to Misaka with her electricity around?
If there it would have to be Level 3 to be useful, I doubt a Level 3 would be at Touma's school
>>
>>145304371
Yes and Beetle wasn't anything like the original Kakine so the data is useless.

Beetle is a a jobber who couldn't even protect a loli in his first confrontation.
>>
File: fa10d3372914a532bcc8e210bba01ab7.png (791KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fa10d3372914a532bcc8e210bba01ab7.png
791KB, 707x1000px
Best girl when?
>>
>>145306026
later in the chapters
>>
>>145306026
>failing for the cover bait

It will probably be like NT7, she will have a short appearance and disappear again.
>>
Fukiyose is pretty cool, and we've been getting alot of Aogami lately.

Too bad Tsuchimikado is Kill
>>
Seria looks ugly as fuck in illustrations but the description make her seem like some hot babe.

Shit don't add up
>>
>>145306144
>Tsuchimikado cast the spell that's doing all of this
>>
File: 1436666337006.jpg (848KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1436666337006.jpg
848KB, 1920x1200px
>>145300952
>Index being reasonable, helpful, and useful
>Fukiyose getting to know Touma's more heroic side as she works alongside him

I hate to say it, but Index and Fukiyose not immediately starting off the novels being cunts to Touma are the biggest flags, I think, that point to this being illusionary or otherwise false.
>>
File: FkJGFjll.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FkJGFjll.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>The calico cat was stretched out on its back on the mattress. Its body looked unnaturally long. And even though that pet cat was always chasing her, palm sized Magic God Othinus was placing a folded handkerchief on the cat’s forehead.
>“Cursed cat beast, did you think everyone would spoil you if you lay there looking so cute? And this change from your usual excessive energy has me worried because I can’t predict what you’re going to do.”
>Despite her complaints, she did not stop looking after the cat.
It's good to see that Othinus and sphinx are getting along.
>>
File: Survey_v02_482-483.jpg (705KB, 1620x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Survey_v02_482-483.jpg
705KB, 1620x1200px
>>145306208
The fact that Kamachi can't actually write something good without everyone immediately thinking he's trying to trick them is honestly sorta depressing.

Though Kamachi can be a tricky bastard.
>>
>>145306208
>Touma isn't actually gay when dealing with a girl doing lewd shit

Yeah this is definitely not the real world
>>
>>145306208
I have to agree with you.
Some parts of it almost made me feel like I am reading a well-elaborated porn fanfiction.
>>
>>145306208
>>145306332
>>145306361
What if it is a fanfic and everyone is just getting fucking madtrolled?
>>
>>145306208
I think >>145306292 is what confirms it
>>
>>145295340
Once again, Touma worrying about his poor ojou-sama

Sweltering, thirsty, alone, and in need of his protection

What a prince
>>
File: 1470404203271.png (56KB, 545x399px) Image search: [Google]
1470404203271.png
56KB, 545x399px
>>145306391
>It turns out preview was kamachi trolling and actual release has completely different text and pictures
>>
>>145306391
If it is they managed to copy Kamachi's writing style pretty much exactly. The sentence structure reads like a Kamachi work at any rate.

Also js06 wouldn't troll us like that and he made the page.
>>
>Prologue of NT16 is Touma waking up from alternate world dream from the preview with a pained stomach and a massive boner.
I could believe that
>>
>>145305695
Why you so mad?
>>
Will Touma ever catch a break? How can he keep functioning
>>
> "b-but my alternative world..!!"
>>
>>145306747
He probably wouldn't know what to do with himself if he woke up and found nothing had gone to shit since he went to sleep.
>>
>Touma keeps thinking of Mikoto for no reason
This is Mikoto's perfect world after she's been WR'd, isn't it?
>>
KAMACHIIII
>>
I don't think this stuff is fake. But if Touma now keeps thinking of Mikoto all the time and comes to realize that he likes her, it means she is definitely going to become crazy and or evil.
>>
>Fukiyose caring
>Othinus and Sphinx getting along
>Index useful
>Touma caring about Mikoto
>AC losing to giant insects and a heat wave
>no Kamisato harem
Yeah this is definitely a fake world
>>
>>145306995

I'm still not convinced. Maybe if we see Umidori being a bully or Accelerator drinking tea I'll give in.
>>
>>145306867
He even has his shirt off. It all makes sense.
>>
>>145306995
Now don't jump to conclusions, all of that is within the realm of possibilities. but if himegami becomes relevant then we can panic
>>
>>145307044
Don't take things too seriously, though.
Even if it isn't a fake world and Umidori starts bullying someone it doesn't mean Umidoi bullying someone in a fake world isn't proof it is a fake world.
>>
>>145307192
Who?
>>
>>145307192
>but if himegami becomes relevant then we can panic

Even in an alternate reality or an illusion that couldn't possibly happen, anon. If she becomes relevant then the only logical conclusion is that we aren't reading Index at all.
>>
>>145307192
She hasn't actually shown up yet, which is sorta odd actually. I mean she's irrelevant, but I would think Kamachi would want to use her in these school scenes since he barely ever gets a chance to.
>>
File: WannaiKinuho.jpg (30KB, 492x573px) Image search: [Google]
WannaiKinuho.jpg
30KB, 492x573px
>this scenario is so pants-on-head retarded that people are straight up saying it's another world

Bravo Kamachi.
>>
File: 1470336818842.jpg (42KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470336818842.jpg
42KB, 263x300px
>>145307192
>himegami becomes relevant
The that means you are in alternate reality and should start panicking
>>
>>145307192
>but if himegami becomes relevant then we can panic.
Maybe she's gonna be the leader in the expedition trip
>>
>>145306330
That novel was such a mind fuck.
>>
Ok what is harder to believe. AC getting getting fucked over entirely by RPG monsters or Magic gods losing to AAA despite only having normal weapons that just so happen to be able to kill magic gods.
>>
>>145307575
AAA can kill Magic Gods because it channels Crowley's power. The actual weapons aren't very relevant, it's described as primarily a medical device.
>>
>>145307303
>but I would think Kamachi would want to use her in these school scenes since he barely ever gets a chance to.

The last thing Kamachi wants is to waste precious screentime with Himegami. Remember, she was made to be irrelevant, that is why all she gets now is short cameos.
>>
>>145307364
>Touma, Fukiyose and Aogami all on the expedition

>Its Himegami's POV

Yeah, alternative world confirmed.
>>
>>145295340
oh shit new novel is out, nice.
>>
>>145307705
Just a preview. I mean it's the first 80 fucking pages, but still.
>>
>>145307622
>AAA is described as primarily a medical device.
It was him all along.
>>
>>145307622
Unless they let themselves get hit or get caught off guard like PH that shouldn't matter. Especially considering how Crowley fighting them directly didn't cause any lasting damage.
>>
>>145307820
What would his endgame be?
>>
>>145306208
When were you under the impression this was Raildex?

KEIKAKU DOORI
>>
>>145306995
>>Touma caring about Mikoto
So OT3 was actually a dream?
>>
I don't know anymore. Should I believe kamachi or anons?
>>
>What if that was not the case?

>(Is this your doing too?)

>Kamijou had no proof of that.

>But it was true that boy had been best positioned to destroy some “sanctuaries”.

How hard is Touma going to punch Kamisato if this is true?
>>
>>145307919
Oh look it's the delusional shipper puttig words in peoples mouths once again
>>
What if Mikoto is behind the heatwave?
>>
>>145306867
>>145307134
Nah

If this Mikoto's dreamworld he'd be dressed like Gekota and Misaki would be 500 lbs eating turds
>>
What are some other twists Kamachi could make besides it all being a shitty dream?
>>
>>145308017
Kamisato dindu noffin
>>
>>145308017
i just want touma to finally snap and actually kill someone, just to watch the transformation to full on demon king complete and at the rate this particular novel is going its easily feasable to happen at the very end here.
>>
File: Kakine_Teitoku-profile.jpg (32KB, 512x712px) Image search: [Google]
Kakine_Teitoku-profile.jpg
32KB, 512x712px
>>145308135
>>
>>145308059
>No fun allowed
Sasuga thk-kun.
>>
Was the Virtual-On crossover ever fully translated?
>>
>>145302661
No it's was actually before that he always kept recognizing the smell. Even in OT when Misaka was siting next to him to solve his homework he recalled smelling a rose scent or something.
>>
Does Kamachi make any profiles of the characters with the stuff they like, their hobbies, personal stats and stuff?
>>
>>145308635
No. The closest is an interview he did in the character of Misaka. He also did one that's just the contents of her bag, which is odd...

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_-_Misaka_Mikoto_Maniax/A_Certain_Maiden%27s_Bag_Contents

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_-_Misaka_Mikoto_Maniax/Misaka_Mikoto%27s_Big,_Big,_Big_Secrets_Exposed!
>>
What if Kamachi isn't real?
>>
>>145308727
>contents of her bag
>No gekota condoms
Am dissapoint.
>>
A bloody Misaka will kiss Touma in front of Index and Fukiyose
>>
>>145308727
>Only hobbies include stalking Touma and loitering like a nigger

At least she's got gekota
>>
>>145308363
No.
>>
>raildex shit
>>
>>145308959
He was never real, but maybe kamachi.exe got a virus.
>>
>>145308090
What's the point for her to turn AC into scorching hell and post apocalypse? Oh wait she's going nuts but that doesn't explain making a heat wave instate of just destroying everything with AAA.
>>
>>145309618
KuboAssPull.exe
>>
>It no longer mattered once they ran into an Element, but those things tended to like hiding in dark or cool places.
>dark or cool places
>It's 55ºC outside
Are we really sure those two things have the same people behind them?
>>
>It was all a dream
Kamachi wouldn't be that much of a hack right?
>>
File: 20140710211150d79.jpg (415KB, 700x808px) Image search: [Google]
20140710211150d79.jpg
415KB, 700x808px
>>145311873
>>
>>145312520
That was more a prediction of the future that lasted half a volume
>>
>>145312572
Yeah, I know, pretty much the same thing though, not that I hate it. A situation being a dream or simulation isn't bad if done right, so I'd like it regardless of what's actually happening since I have faith in Kamachi to make it interesting.
>>
So if Kamachi does do the whole "Mikoto dies in a false reality and Touma spergs out to protect her when he gets back" will it end with them getting together or will end with Mikoto going evil/turning on him and getting punched
>>
Friendly reminder that sniper is dead.
>>
>Fukiyose is good friends with Himegami and Index
Is she going to open up a charity for characters without screentime?
Did Index and Himegami fuse and that's why Himegami isn't on the volume?
>>
>>145312855
I have no idea how that kind of scenario would play out. I'm not Kamachi. But I do know that we'd have non stop diarrhea posting over it. Like, the worst we've ever had. I suspect a lot of level headed people (regardless of their opinion on Touma and Mikoto) will leave threads if something like that happens
>>
>>145313117
>I suspect a lot of level headed people (regardless of their opinion on Touma and Mikoto) will leave threads if something like that happens
I don't think this is a dream but they would all come back by NT17 if it was.
>>
>>145313215
Yes and if NT17 is confirmed to be "Touma has sworn to protect Mikoto after seeing her die in a false reality" we'd have absolutely nothing but literal non stop shipping shitflinging so bad it'd drown out everything else
>>
>>145313117
There are no level headed people in these threads. Just secondaries who got into the series because of new characters that were quickly discarded a few volumes later.
>>
>>145313325
The amount of times Misaka has been mentioned so far, that is where it is heading. Don't think it will happen this fast but if Touma finally says he has feelings for Misaka she is turning evil or won't care about Touma at least for the short term.
>>
>>145313505
I mean "level headed" as in "doesn't sperg about liking/disliking a ship"

And yes there are plenty of people like that
>>
Are all the illustrations out?
>>
>>145313672

Just two from the preview. The rest will come Monday night.
>>
>>145313672
No.
>>
What if Kamachi realizes an SS about how things scalated this badly?
>>
>>145313554
I have a feeling that's exactly what's going to happen

>world has gone loopy
>Touma figures out world isn't right, starts working out how to fix it
>suddenly Mikoto dies, probably because AAA
>Touma flips out, desperate to get back to his world to protect her
>gets back to real world, swears he will protect Mikoto
>he finds her about to use AAA in the real world for some reason
>time to wait for NT17

I would bet anything it goes almost exactly like this

Only thing is, will Kamachi go the "saves her, confession, happy couple" or will he fuck it all up?
>>
>>145313870
Happy couple "might" be where it ends up but you have to make all the characters suffer a bunch first.
>>
>>145308183
You mean its the Magic and gaia Esper that othinius created?
>>
>>145313870
It wouldn't really feel right if he hooked them up to me. Touma doesn't have time for a girl and him openly dating her would just make her a target until all the bad guys are gone.

He'd spend more time running off to save someone else OR saving her because someone wants to get to him through her than he'd spend doing couple stuff with her
>>
I know there is a lot of sperging here about Mikoto but is there anyone here that will drop the series if she does/does not win (whichever is the opposite of your preference) assuming her ship sails/is crushed before the last novel?
>>
>This is about more than just the school for me. It’s about Index, Othinus, and the calico cat too. Those freeloaders from my dorm are a drain on the resources here. I have to repay them for accepting those three.”

>“So I can’t run away. It’s like a family issue. I brought this on myself, so you don’t need to worry about it, Fukiyose.”

family confirmed.
>>
>>145314875
It would be kind of late to care since it would most likely be something that would happen in the epilogue of the last novel.
>>
>>145314994
>Touma says he's doing it for them too, includes Othinus
>The following scene has Fukiyose still thinking Othinus is a doll
How crazy do they think Touma is right now?
>>
>>145315039
I said assuming the ship sailing/sinking happened BEFORE the last novel
>>
>>145314875
Meh, I'm staying till the end of the ride, I would prefer to see him with someone else than Mikoto but it's the Kamachi's choice, it shouldn't affect anyone's life but the trheads would explode.
>>
As clever and accurate as some of these speculations sound, you just know what actually happens will probably be completely different and crazier
>>
Keep in mind that the prologue ends on page 30 and chapter 1 begins on page 40.
The preview skipped something.
>>
File: Zashiki_v03_208.png (905KB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Zashiki_v03_208.png
905KB, 1096x1600px
>>145315095
Hard to bring the thought to mind due to the setup of the series, there's just no room for it. Regardless of what happens I'll be reading though, it's not something I care all that much for. In other series I care a bit more, but those are pretty obvious about the pairings towards the beginning anyway.
>>
>>145315319
"Completely different and crazier" can still be better or worse, considering Kamachi's craziness. Kamisato and the Magic Gods are worse, an we don't know how this crazy in NT16 is gonna be.
>>
>>145314224
>Inb4 Touma gives her the ol' "if my enemies ever learned about you" speech
>>
>>145314875
I got in the Othinus ship and it sailed as far as it could go in two volumes, so I can't bring myself to care about shipping in Raildex anymore.
>>145315377
Oh, you're right. Has that ever happened before? Feels pretty weird to just skip 10 entire pages at the very start of the novel.
>>
>>145306995
>tfw this might be the nt9 world
sheittt
>>
>>145315095
Depends I don't think I would drop the series but it is a plot point that has to be dealt with at some point. I would be annoyed if it is just dropped like Himegami.
>>
>>145315542
Which would take roughly 5 seconds.

Hell Thor already knows about her, I could see him attacking her in order to get a proper fight out of Touma.
>>
>>145315635
>5 seconds
Freeza time?
>>
What kind of Elements are you hoping to see? So far we've got a mantis and crab. I'm wondering if it'll be limited to creatures like that or if it'll be closer to Pokemon in the sense of lots of animals getting representation
>>
>>145315542
Lover or not, his enemies have already marked her as a close friend, so it's kind of late for that.
>>
>>145315377
If it is not an alternate world I'm guessing it focused on other characters such as Misaka and Misaki
>>
>>145315736
And if it is an alternate world, it's probably because the last 10 pages blow the lid off of the whole thing.
>>
>>145315661
A 5 meter scorpion or spider would be pretty cool
>>
>>145315661
I honestly forsee the Elements quickly becoming very irrelevant to the actual plot. They're not human enough of an enemy to be important.
>>
>>145315761
Exactly but it could also reveal what is going on by focusing on people who know what is happening such as the heads of the city or whoever is behind it. Besides maybe being inside WR I can't see it being a fake world and think that isn't going to happen.
>>
What if instead of Demon Lord Touma we get Demon Lord Misaka?
>>
>>145315937
Lacks the influence and connections to make it interesting enough.
>>
>>145315937
Misaka has to go evil but who knows how long that will last.
>>
>>145315937
I can't imagine what her aims could be in that state. If she's just going to blow shit up that's not all that interesting. Her going full on "You never really looked at me" Yandere-style with Touma could be sort of fun.
>>
File: 1452837220870.png (661KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452837220870.png
661KB, 1280x720px
ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
>>
File: 1371794607770.png (142KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1371794607770.png
142KB, 554x554px
>>145300952
>“By the way, what are you making, Index? That isn’t like the other barricades.”

>“Yeah, I’m making what was asked of me!”

>For some reason, Index puffed her chest out proudly while seated.

>When Kamijou saw the beads of sweat on her neck dripping into her swimsuit, it filled him with a somewhat sinful feeling.

>Oblivious, Index continued speaking.

I want to commit a sin.
>>
File: 1436433627707.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436433627707.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
HE JUST WON'T STOP
>>
File: 1436432954394.jpg (42KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1436432954394.jpg
42KB, 345x345px
This thread has been CLAIMED by Stiyl Motherfucking Magnus. Glory will come to you and your enemies immolated if you reply with "Thanks Stiyl-sama"
>>
>>145316802
Go Innocentius yourself.
>>
>>145316696
>Comments on Fukiyose's ass with Aogami
>Feels sinful looking at Index
>Imagines Kumokawa on a naked apron
Touma needs a good day off where no one bothers him and he can fap in peace
>>
is TouMAN the greatest MC in japanese fiction?
>>
>>145316857
It almost feels like Kamachi wrote this volume as his own personal fapfic and then decided to have it published anyways.
>>
>>145316857
I wonder how long it's been since he's fapped. Can't be easy with Index and othinus always around.
>>
File: Laura.png (969KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Laura.png
969KB, 1280x720px
>Index is going through a fucking apocalypse.
>She's just there, laughing at a poor man and his keikaku.

She don't care about the grimoires anymore?
>>
>>145317066
Aleister got caught in her keikaku
>>
>>145317066

It's only taking place in AC so she doesn't really need to give a fuck.
>>
>>145317313
That post was referring to Laura caring about Index. Index is in AC
>>
Othinus gonna win the toumabowl
>>
>>145317451
No she isn't. No one is.
>>
>>145300237
Aleister calling Laura a bitch made me kinda said. Yeah, she tried to kill him but I was hoping there was still something between them.
>>
>>145317517
There's going to be some hatesex once they get over it
>>
>>145317013
Of course. He can only fap with Othinus's permission.
>>
>>145317517
>>145317571
> there was still something between them.

That is implying there was ever anything between them.
I have the impression they are just distant enemies.
>>
>“I know that! I do, but this feels like an extra bonus. It’s different from just seeing the swimsuit! W-wait a second, Senpai! Give me a second to analyze why I find this so hot! I want to categorize it properly!!”

>Kamijou Touma, the pointy-haired truth-seeker, entered a zone of intense focus rivalling a professional shogi player and dove into a trance so deep he thought he could see the ends of the universe. A distant look entered Kumokawa Seria’s eyes as she stood in front of him.
Touma needs to talk more with Aogami so he can realize the word fetish is a thing
>>
File: 1458540945594.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458540945594.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>Whenever Misaka isn't on screen Touma should ask "Is Misaka okay?"
>>
>>145318420
Misaka is the new Poochie.
>>
File: image.jpg (703KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
703KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: 1455296843006.jpg (50KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455296843006.jpg
50KB, 848x480px
>>145318505

Delete this.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x360px
>>145318603
>>
>>145318420
>>145318461
>"Misaka needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to Anti-Art Attachment."
>>
File: god help me.png (141KB, 435x525px) Image search: [Google]
god help me.png
141KB, 435x525px
>>145318505
>>145318615
>>
>yfw this insect apocalypse lasts the entire novel volume where it reveals at the end of where it's all just a dream/phase/indian poker/world rejector/nanomachines
>all the important bits are at the end with everyone saying that they'll do something important soon
>Kamachi once again delays the plot just so he can try out crazy genres and storylines
>>
>>145318461
Clearly in NT16 this is happening and so far I am okay with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>145318801
Nobody cares as long as some of the Railguns show up in the series. That's what most of us want to see anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
How on earth did things end up this way.. This is what happens when you put your trust in the magic side to actually fix thing and now look? The whole place is a steaming hot wasteland. Do you guys think think would have gotten this far if the railgun cast took higher priority in the story? Didn't think so.
>>
>>145319026
>Think this
>>
File: 1468397267014.png (641KB, 636x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1468397267014.png
641KB, 636x1438px
Friendly reminder since they're starting to wake up.
>>
>>145319103
>yfw people still reply to it
>>
>Somewhere out there in a dark alley in Academy City a bug is being obliterated by Saten and a baseball bat.
How do you feel about this?
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>145319103
>>145319143
What a petty group of fans you've become. No longer willing to tolerate the truth because it doesn't satisfy your needs and cravings for Touma and his toned body.
>>
>>145319103
Who's starting to wake up?
>>
>>145319189
>This whole situation is actually Nagai fanfiction
I think I would be too busy laughing to even be mad.
>>
>>145317066
>>145317196
>Implying the heat wave isn't her doing
>>
What if Mikoto's the one unconscious and Touma's trying to wake her up?
>>
>>145319228
Doesn't the image give you a clue? Read it
>>
>>145319189

Quite a few characters probably don't give a fuck about the heat and are just out there ruining the dumb bugs.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x283px
>>145319189
It's honestly more than I would expect from any of the magic users in this series right about now and unlike the magic users I actually have faith in Saten who just happens to be a Railgun and that alone comes with massive amounts of plot armor.
>>
>>145319249
I would think if that were the case Mikoto and Tokiwadai would have been the focus
>>
>>145319256
Nobody's saying any of those terms here, though.
>>
>>145319242
Why would Laura put the grimoires in danger?
If anything she should send a magician to recover her or something
>>
>>145319249
>Misaka's dream is having girls rely on Touma
Seems legit.
>>
>>145319318
To outkeikaku the keikakuman itself you must keikaku yourself first
>>
>>145319316
yes there is. take a closer look
>>
>>145319316
Image.jpg is pretty much all you really need to know, but you'll figure it out pretty quick.
>>
>>145319419
>>145319389

Well, I filtered image.jpg, if that's what you're asking. Maybe you should do the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Just wait until Kuroko show up! She's going to show this horrendous disgusting monsters who runs this city and after she shows Touma and Index a thing or two she's going to proceed to protect Mikoto and fight the invader bugs.
>>
So is Touma actually shirtless this whole volume?

That's pretty impressive but they need to actually show a full body shot of him that isn't blocked by other people and things.
>>
>>145319318
We don't know that something like that won't happen. It was a big preview but not all of the novel. Spoilers/illustrations will come out Monday night
>>
>>145319489
Yes, it's Misaka's fever dream after all.
>>
>>145319474
We have
>>
>>145319369
She wants to see more of her hero in action
>>
>>145319552
Do you turn off your filters just to see who's shitposting?
>>
>people sperging over shirtless Touma

Literal faggots
>>
>>145319620
Don't even need to, when the amount of filtered images suddenly spikes it's obvious.
>>
File: image.png (630KB, 1027x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
630KB, 1027x580px
I can already picture it! At some point in the LN Mikoto is going to be in trouble fighting for her life with nobody to help her! Then she's going to hear somebody yell her name. She won't know who it is but it will sound familer and finally she'll look up to see Kuroko! The savior of this city along with judgement backup saving the day once again. Im going to be so happy. I'm as soon as Kuroko shows up I'm going to play only my railgun while I read it for added effect.
>>
>>145319647

Probably should filter sperging too, considering no one knows what it means anymore.
>>
>>145319620
You don't even have to. Someone always replies and you can see
>>
>>145319683
"Wah wah someone called out my faggotry"
>>
>>145319683
It does clean the threads a lot.
>>
I do have to wonder how AC which has huge amounts of future weapons and people with super powers isn't able to transport water to people in the city.
>>
>>145319783
Because it's an illusion.
>>
How can this city that is 30 years in the future not have some kind of counter measure against a heat wave?
Considering the global warming is pretty bad in universe it should have a counter measure against it
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
I almost feel bad for every songle one of you! I'm literally smiling right now. I believe you all have forgotten what this duo is actually capable of when working together. It's going to be quite the show and I've had my tickets for a long time.
>>
>>145319783
The biggest question is WTF is AC doing for the past 3 days since this shit has started.
>>
>>145319519
Can we see him shirtless in underwear as well as pants as well?
>>
>>145319783
>>145319822
Reasons why everyone thinks this is some form of alternate reality
>>
>>145319827
See: all the people speculating it's an alternate reality
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 540x304px
>>145319827
Silly boy. He's gathering help from judgment most likely as he's the only one who can help them fight off the monsters.
>>
>>145319369
>Touma shirtless and well oiled
>Bishie sparkles and heavily detailed face
>For some reason can fly, has super strength & speed
>"accidentaly lets Misaki get hit by a bus"
>Picks her up and leans close
>"I threw out that silver haired slut, come live with me...my angel"
[dokidoki]
>Gekotas come from river and chant "kissu"

More accurate
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 740x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 740x414px
What did you all expect the magic users to protect everybody?
>>
>>145320013
How do you know that he's well oiled?
>>
Its gonna be
>Kamisato and his harem cast a spell to make AC hot as fuck
>The reason why didn't happened before is because it needed a large group of people casting the spell, at least more than 200
>Kamisato just so happens to have more than 200 magic bitches
>>
>>145320007
Judgement and Anti-skill
>>
>>145320086
Best girl Birdway should protect her onii-chan at least.
>>
Touma promised Etzali that he'd protect Mikoto's world or something like that right? If things really go south he might become an enemy, and he's got all those grimoires and shit.
>>
>>145319369
>>145320013
>Implying Misaki rubbing her tits on Misaka from the cover isn't part of her dream as well
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>145320195
Why are you even worried? Do you honestly believe the science side is going to lose to the magic side when all is said and done? That's actually pretty funny. I recommend you just enjoy the ride because unlike the magic users you can actually count on the Railguns to pull through every time.
>>
>>145320157
She's a horny young girl

Both her parents are freaks and Misaki noted she's a slut

She was having some goodass dreams about T-man for days before batsu geimu
>>
>>145320326
When did Misaki call her a slut and when was it confirmed her parents were freaks
>>
>>145295340
I gotta say this is the trippiest prologue Kamachi has ever made, hell I think this shit's trippier than NT4
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>145320326
That's gross. Touma isn't exactly what most people would consider cute in this series. He's decent at best and he seems a little whiny. If you want to see a cute boy look at Mii's boyfriend.
>>
>>145320326
This has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked, how do you know that he's well oiled?
>>
File: 07.png (748KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
748KB, 891x1300px
>>145320374
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 848x480px
This is a cutie!
>>
>>145320440
You have bad taste.
>>
>>145320494
That's not directly calling Mikoto a slut and even if it was Misaki was trolling.

Funnily enough Misaki was describing herself just as much Mikoto
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>>145320512
Why? hes far cuter than Touma and you know it! He's seems like he could protect you if things got bad. Don't tell me you hate him because he's a better fighter than Touma?
>>
>>145320264
That dream would be more like

>Mikoto wakes up in a luxrious room
>Wearing a collar and chains
>Misaki's there and starts talking shit
>Mikoto starts sparking and finds she's under mind control
>Misaki has her way with her, forcing her to say "Shokuhou-sama"
>Misaki occasionally releases her and laughs at her attempts to escape the rape before being compelled back
>She lounges on cushions with Mikoto on her lap as she fingers her into submission
>Mikoto orgasms and cries out before waking
>Misaki had a parallel dream and screams at the same time
>Kuroko contemplates murder
>>
>>145318801
I am still more on the side that Touma got WR'ed and is now on a new timeline
>>
>>145320613
Ok show us some pics of him.
>>
>>145315601
This might be closer to NT4 and that was a huge mindfuck volume until close to the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 848x480px
>>145320702
It's kind of blurry but what about this one? He's a real man.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3-X3i2STbuw
>>
>>145320702
>replying to filtered shitposter
>>
>Swimsuit Aogami Pierce (a sight no one had asked for) was staring off into the distance near the door.

>“You just feel a need to protect them, don’t you?”

>“I know what you mean.”

>“Yeah, anyone our age would pick a fight with the world for some swimsuit girls.”

>“I was wrong to ever think I agreed with you.”

Fuck that killed me
>>
File: NT_Index_v13_067.jpg (56KB, 915x453px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v13_067.jpg
56KB, 915x453px
>>145320613
>Anyone protecting your smile better than Touman.
Laughable.

Also bad taste, Touma is at least 9/10.
>>
>>145320808
>replying to it
>>
>>145320767
>>145320773
My bad, I was wrong to do that, and your man sucks.
>>
>>145320666
>It was possible Kamisato was running around in this chaos and he may have ended up taking shelter in another school.
>But…
>What if that was not the case?
>(Is this your doing too?)
Pretty much.
>>
>>145320795
That was rather rude, Aogami isn't ugly.
>>
>>145320894
I can't wait for Touma go full KISAMA on Kamisato
>>
>>145316968
Yeah, it's like he just wanted to have the entire female cast in swimsuits and wrote a story around it to justify it.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 743x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 743x417px
>>145320808
Touma 9/10! You don't honestly believe that do you? Y.. You must be joking? Anyways I'm pretty sure most people would agree that Mii has the best boyfriend in the series. The reason I hate Touma is because I have a feeling he saves people because he gets a high from it and it makes him feel superior to everybody. When Kurozuma saves people it actually feels sincere. Touma is also going to break Mikoto's heart and that makes me hate him even more. I care about the Railgun characters and I don't want to see that.
>>
>>145320374
Nigga her mom is a bisexual whore and her dad is just a perv
>>
>>145321000
Don't forget Touma, people have been asking to see him shirtless for years.
>>
File: 1462083510760.jpg (48KB, 580x785px) Image search: [Google]
1462083510760.jpg
48KB, 580x785px
>>145321000

Had to get that summer themed volume in on time you know, even if it's December in the story.
>>
>>145320478
>Autism
>>
>>145300952
>Kamijou gulped as he watched that waste of water.

>No…

“It’s gotten all see-through. O-oh, no. That’s really lewd, Senpai!!”

>“Hm?”

>Kumokawa looked confused and glanced down at her own chest.

>The work apron had soaked up the water and grown see-through, so the colors beneath were showing through. But…

>“Yeah, but I’m wearing a swimsuit underneath.”

“I know that! I do, but this feels like an extra bonus. It’s different from just seeing the swimsuit! W-wait a second, Senpai! Give me a second to analyze why I find this so hot! I want to categorize it properly!!”

>Kamijou Touma, the pointy-haired truth-seeker, entered a zone of intense focus rivalling a professional shogi player and dove into a trance so deep he thought he could see the ends of the universe. A distant look entered Kumokawa Seria’s eyes as she stood in front of him.

>She must have been a little bothered by the moisture inside her swimsuit because she reached down to her butt and fixed the swimsuit.

“Hmm. Boys are still quite the mystery.”

>“That’s lewd too, Senpai!! But all you were doing was casually fixing your swimsuit!?”

>“What, is everything lewd to you?”

>“Oh, I get it. It isn’t the actual phenomena or actions before my eyes! Maybe it’s you yourself that’s lewd!!”

>Kamijou opened his eyes with such force that one could almost hear a weird sound effect.

>That was what led Kumokawa to raise the light hand pump in preparation to attack.

Fucking Touma, though fucking Kumokawa too, she's letting them flags go so easily, he already admitted she was hot, the Toumabowl has never been more wide open and easy to win
>>
>>145321087
Hopefully Mii can be a part of this story along with the other railguns.
>>
>>145320613
Are you kidding?

Look at this stud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqL81MOYyhg

He makes you wanna be patted on the head and told "Daijobou desu"
>>
>>145321087
It's not like summer is happening anytime soon. He started the series midsummer, but didn't have enough sluts to put in swimsuits at the time
>>
>>145321124
She not so subtly hinted to a nearby upper-classman being interested and available before.
Seria once again proving the original is always superior to a copy.
>>
>>145321181
>Touma will never headpat me
Fucking hell, anon. I didn't need this.
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 1274x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1274x717px
This is the true power of friendship. The railgun girls are the most powerful force in this series when standing together because they are fighting for each other. Nobody can stand in their way.
>>
>Kamijou just about set sail for Nirvana once more, but he somehow avoided becoming an electric roast.
>They had somehow survived. He and Fukiyose were both safe.
>In that case, he knew what to worry about first.
>“What happened to the water?”
Touma x Water OTP
>>
>>145315079
Extremely, though then again even without Othinus, Touma does so much crazy dangerous shit for them, that pretty much any vice of his can be forgiven
>>
>>145321181
How the fuck do his clothes never tear?
>>
>>145321228
I figure it is between Seria or Mikoto for the win. Just waiting for her flashback story.
>>
>>145321124
>>That was what led Kumokawa to raise the light hand pump in preparation to attack.
is she trying to hit touma or attack touma for the flags?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>145321181
God this series makes me angry sometimes! Who the hell does Touma think he is talking down to Mikoto like she's some kind of helpless child! I cannot stand this! He should have faught her like she wanted and let her keep her pride but no! He decides to make her cry. He literally made Mikoto cry for no reason and that's why I cannot stand him! He has no problem punching other girls but that's not enough for her, he constantly goes out of his way to make her look like a joke and if you cannot see that you're honestly as dense as he is. Jesus Christ!
>>
I really wish it was Monday night. Illustrations and spoilers seem so far away.
>>
>>145321369

In my eyes there are only four real ends.

>Normal end with Fukiyose (in which espers/magic fucks off for good)
>Family end with Index and Othinus
>Death
>Ascension
>>
File: acca.png (588KB, 1090x1600px) Image search: [Google]
acca.png
588KB, 1090x1600px
>>145321502

You can watch Accelerator do his thing tomorrow in the cup to pass the time.
>>
I mean does he think Mikoto is a fucking joke? He obviously does which is why he didn't even offer to fight with her but instead took everything on himself because in his eyes Mikoto is nothing but a little girl! Why do guys in anime always act like such idiots!! She didn't want him to do that!
>>
>>145321510
Death end, Best end
>>
>>145321502
so there wont be anymore translation till monday?
>>
>>145321615
you forgot a image
>>
>>145321615
>>>/tumblr/
Guys have feelings too.
>>
>>145321676
After Monday. But we'll get a few waves of spoilers, fake and real. After Monday night we will have plenty to discuss while waiting on js06
>>
Shut the fuck up for once shitposter
>>
>>145321676
js06 can't exactly translate if there are no more raws, you know? Gotta wait for more material than just the preview to come out
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
She's not some week little girl! This is Mikoto Misaka the Railgun of Tokiwadai! The third ranked level five esper in all of Acadamy City! Beautiful and talented beyond comparison even most elite people in the city and she's a good musician as well with good grades in one of the top schools. To disrespect her and treat her like a child is just wrong.
>>
File: file.png (311KB, 936x594px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
311KB, 936x594px
>>145321551
>If we win tomorrow we somehow avoid going back into babby hell
I'm worried. /v/ denying us that would be a nightmare.
>>
>>145321676

No js06 translations at least. Maybe someone like Stiyl will translate the pictures of some pages to keep us sane.
>>
>>145321800
Weak*
>>
>>145321615
And stop acting like Mikoto wanted to fight. She just wanted to hang out with him but was too autistic to just tell him that rather than pick a fight to get close to him.
>>
>>145321510
Ascension end would definitely be the worse end for Touma. He will either become the very thing he denied in NT 13 and be isolated or become some writhing mass of inane existence if choronzon ascension is the direction it goes with all the thelema shit. 0/10 he doesn't deserve this.
>>
>>145321676
There'll be more translations after js06 receives his copy of the volume (or earlier if there are raws).
>>145321836
>Rensa is behind the heat
Just kidding Stiyl you're great
>>
>>145321266
i felt a little gay watching that episode and regret nothing
>>145321353
Situation wasn't dramatic enough

Only when fighting the final boss or mini-bosses can the hero allow his sleeves to be ripped or the whole shirt burned away

>>145321488
How dare you

Kamijou was comforting a sensitive girl who felt trapped and alone (especially with a certain useless perverted teleporter ignoring her troubles)

Touma is the light in the darkness, and protector of childish tomboys

He raised her spirit that night by refusing to fight her
>>
>>145321869
Yes he does
>>
>>145321510
The problem Ascension is that the latest volumes paint that as a bad ending so it seems very unlikely.

With OT I figured it was between Mikoto and Index but Index seems to have dropped out of the story and is only left because the mystery of her and Touma's memory loss needs to be brought up again. Othinus which started off being the most important part of NT seems like she has death flags all around her and besides those has become as important as the cat.

Fukiyose I could buy that as the ending to the series.
>>
>>145321765
>>145321793
>>145321836
>>145321891
I see thanks for the info guys
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>145321857
You've obviously never liked somebody before that you didn't have regular contact with before. It's hard to find a way to talk to them and I'm sure Mikoto was just doing what she thought would work. It's his fault for being so dense about it and not just turning her down if he wasn't interested. You're an idiot just like him!
>>
File: 1466918598284.png (330KB, 589x716px) Image search: [Google]
1466918598284.png
330KB, 589x716px
Worst in swimsuit when?
>>
>>145321615
She did act childishly

Instead of being mature and saying "I think you're a cool guy, I like spending time with you" she chased him like a psychopath and thought it was "romantic" in her deluded lvl 5 mind
>>
>>145321970
Has Mikoto done that since the first volume?
>>
>>145321964
Fuck off, if you want something it's your job to make it happen, not someone else's.
>>
Don't reply to it
>>
>>145321964
>>145322116
And how the fuck is Touma supposed to know she liked him when she couldn't figure it until volume 16 or something.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>>145321894
>Usless perverted teleporter ignoring her

Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me right now! This is just silly I mean do I have to explain everything to you? Must I? I thought it was clearly obvious that Kuroko was desperately worried about Mikoto but didn't want to interfere because she thought it was guy problems or something else personal and didn't want to stick her nose where it didn't belong. They are friends and they known when to back off. Remember when they asked her about what was happening when she was eating and she almost cried so Saten changed the subject and they all told her they will listen when she's ready to tell them. That's basically what Kuroko was doing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
>>
>>145322174
The parents of both Touma and Mikoto were able to figure it out in volume 9 or 10. But this is how these stories go.
>>
>>145321551
Didn't think we would win against /ck/

Should have trusted the VECTORS more.
>>
Damn, look at the production values

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRELWekTXCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nPomq0NWhI

>bitchy cunt chewing out helpful guy
>broken girl all alone and desperate meeting a guardian angel

>edgelord technothriller thug using an edgy toy
>apocolyptic monstrosity trying to destroy the world
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x400px
>>145322174
It's pretty obvious and in fact I'd say it was painfully obvious but that idiot didn't pay attention to her feelings or her body launguage! It's his job as a guy to know that kind of stuff and either accept it or turn her down like a gentlemen and not completely rip her heart in half! The fact that he's led her on for this long only means if he doesn't choose her she's going to be devastated and I'll never forgive him!
>>
>>145322255
If only they made a S3 today.
>>
>>145322271
Are you 13 or something?
>>
>>145322344
Don't reply to it
>>
>>145322099
Not really no

They're on good enough terms to walk around together, bicker, and make bets
>>145322174
Nigga even Kiyama noticed

Of course I think he already knows and doesn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings
>>145322180
Kuroko is a shit friend
>>
>>145322255

I wish they announced S3 and hired Nagai again. I would love to see OT15's final fight get retconned in favor of Accelerator teaming up with Uiharu to defeat Kakine using the power of friendship.
>>
>>145322255
Railgun S sisters arc is truly great. It really portrayed Accelerator as the force of nature he's meant to be.
>>
Stop replying to the shitposter, faggots
>>
>>145322372
>Fre and nda
>Implying Nagai would let that shit fly
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
Kurozuma would never string Mikoto along for as long as Kamijou has and still continues to do.
>>
>>145322367
>Of course I think he already knows
Touma was confirmed completely oblivious to the entire harem's interest not that many novels ago.
>>
>>145322294
It would look sexy af

All the VAs grew into their roles
>>
>>145322360
Don't tell me what to do!
>>
>>145322421
>Mugino is dragging a Frenda covered in ketchup after having lots of fun
>>
>>145322344
Nice argument. The fact that you were left speechless and could only come up with an insult as a last resort just proves that you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about. Nice try.
>>
>>145322372
YAMEROOOOOOO

>all guns are replaced with desserts
>level 6 shift is a video game
>Misaki is the BBEG
>Saten breaks Aleister's piss tube with her bat
>Touma blushes whenever he looks at Mikoto
>>
>>145322434
Is the director of Index doing anything? Maybe they finally have JC Staff free and the director not doing any work so they could... Why do I even get my hopes up nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>145322417
You're not my mom! Fuck off!
>>
>>145322541
I don't think being 13 is an insult. And I ask because adults know better than to blame others for their shit.
>>
File: Dreaming Misaka.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dreaming Misaka.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
Will we ever see Miko-chan's smile again?
>>
>>145322629
No, she is going full on evil.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>145322610
Well love is complicated but obviously a kid like you wouldn't know about such things. No need to get mad if it's not an insult right?
>>
>>145322629
>Miko-chan

Fuck off
>>
>>145322629
Yes, but this time covered in her own blood
>>
Why do people love Mikoto so much? Even aside from the waifufagging she's too popular
>>
>>145322434
I may be remembering wrong, but wasn't it said somewhere that Touma's VA a huge Raildexfag who reads Touma's cool lines out loud at home?
>>
>>145322659
>Well love is complicated
Something else only kids believe.
>>
>>145322597
Nope. He's not doing anything this season at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 500x500px
>>145322629
When Kuroko saves her from this pitiful chessboard the magic users and Aleister have her playing on and returns her to the Railgun cast where she belongs.
>>
>>145322688
You hate Touma? He's called her "my little Mikoto" before
>>
>>145322742
Nice mix tomboy and girly
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1280x854px
>>145322752
Love is complicated and beautiful but obviously it's defeated you and left you hollow for you to believe something so mundane. I honestly pity you.
>>
>>145322805
He was drunk
>>
>>145322744
yeah he did he also said he would hope a S3 would come out rip him
>>
File: 1459596162502.jpg (130KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1459596162502.jpg
130KB, 600x750px
>>145322742
She's the best. Just the best.
>>
>>145322870
Your honest feelings come out when you're drunk
>>
>>145322099
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 441x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 441x600px
It's pretty obvious at which point in time Mikoto was smiling the most in her life.
>>
>>145322870
That just makes it even more real.
>>
>>145322981
with touma?
>>
>>145322959
He called her that because to him all she will ever amount to is a pathetic little girl that will always need saving.
>>
>>145322742
Who doesn't love a girly tomboy?
>>
>>145322742
People get into the series either with Railgun where she is the main character or from Index where she has been a main characters since the first chapter.
>>
>>145323028
Touma.
>>
>>145323026
Boy that's a lot of projecting cowboy.
>>
>>145322629
if somebody tells her that she has been on touma's mind since that day, probably
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>145323017
No during the Railgun anime when she was surrounded by friends that care about her.
>>
>>145323095
In canon Mikoto really isn't very close with the slut squad. She's much more of a loner.
>>
>>145323095
>Filler crap
Anon, I have bad news for you.
>>
>>145323081
he likes busty onee-sans right?
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 2000x2703px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 2000x2703px
>>145323135
>>145323147
Thanks for your opinions.
>>
>>145323163
No, busty onee-san dorm managers.
>>
>>145323163
Manager dorms to be exact.
>>
>>145323214
>>145323203
will he ever meet his dream girl?
>>
>>145323095
Mikoto is a loner

Slut brigade is Nagai's repressed tranny girlhood fantasy

Mikoto would be happy to have a boyfriend for intimacy and freetime, with Kuroko to hang around when she's bored
>>
>>145323230
Nope.
>>
>>145305760
>Also holy shit, Uiharu's time has finally come.
Literally the perfect opportunity. Wow.
>>
>>145323203
>>145323214
I am sure he will take whatever he can get at this point. His thirst is hitting critical levels in more than one way this novel.
>>
Mikoto is better with Misaka, Kuroko is better alone or with Uiharu. Saten can keep on going through dark side girls like the villain she is.
>>
>>145323249
his life will always be eternal suffering filled with lolis
>>
File: misaki.jpg (344KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
344KB, 1000x750px
>>145323284

Fuck, you know what I meant.
>>
>>145323251
She is the only one that can make a computer work in this heat, but I guess the internet servers wouldn't work right now
>>
>>145323230
Seria is in front of him. But he's a jerk so he doesn't deserves his "dream girl"
>>
>>145323284
>Mikoto is better with Misaka
Better off alone?
>>
>>145323163
yes and older
>>
>>145323314
Misaki is better off with Kumokawa, though.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>145323237
No she's not, you just want her to be a loner for your pathetic battle fantasy you have planned out in your head. The Railguns have a bond that is stronger than all the characters in the series put together and then some. Just because you want her to be a friendless pawn for the higher ups doesn't mean that's what she wants.

>>145323251
I agree. She will do great.
>>
File: 1470209744725.jpg (52KB, 466x393px) Image search: [Google]
1470209744725.jpg
52KB, 466x393px
>>145323163
>yfw his urge to save everyone and the world will keep him away from his gf/ideal waifu until the busty onee-san is a lonely Christmas cake who only sees him once a year
This is why the urchin is a shitter
>>
>>145323339
Maybe he meant that Mikoto is better with her clones?
I doubt he means Misaki since tit envy is shit
>>
>>145323328
Has to be something with his memory loss because they clearly had some kind of relationship before.
>>
>>145323407
Shut up Stiyl you can't even handle a couple of lolis.
>>
>Tsuchimikado's status unknown and possibly in danger, even after all he went through in NT7
>Hishigata shanked and bleeding out

Why does Kamachi hate siscons?
>>
>>145323407
>will keep him away from his gf/ideal waifu
But will keep him even closer to stealing all of yours, Stiyl
>>
>Implying Touma wouldn't go for Misaka when she gets breasts in 3 years
The only problem is that both of them survive that much
>>
>>145323496
He'd better because if he breaks her heart I'm not going to be happy.
>>
Mikoto will die
>>
mikoto meets seria when? i want it since nt13
>>
>>145323496
I'm wondering what Mikoto's personality will be like when she matures into Worst's body. Which will be in a couple years
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 602x339px
Friendship is the strongest power any enemy of Academy City can ever hope to face. This is the strongest friendship in the series.
>>
>>145323284
Misaki should be Mikoto's best friend

Their tsundere for each other is fun

Their banter is entertaining and they're capable of chatting beyond

>"ONEE-SAMA LET ME RAEP YOU!!!"
>Kuroko, don't be pervert
*humping intensifies*
[BIRIBIRI]
>>
>>145323328
To be fair she never even gave the slightest hint of interest and acted so untouchable that anyone who tried would most certainly be shot down ice cold
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 602x339px
>>145323598
>>
>>145323617
didnt she get mad in NT13 when touma got that lover letter from High priest?
>>
File: 1461445520887.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461445520887.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
EXPLOSION
>>
>>145323595
Giddy and showing em off all the time to make up for things

She'd be a little disappointed that her nipples aren't as tingly when she masturbates anymore, but Touma makes up for it
>>
File: 1461446205966.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461446205966.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
WAGANA WA STIYL
>>
File: e5e.jpg (25KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
e5e.jpg
25KB, 527x705px
>people sincerely believe that Mikoto will grow a rack
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 874x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 874x1280px
>>145323616
>should be

Stay mad. This is the power of true friendship.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqY4F-SXjg
>>
File: 1470109172179.jpg (13KB, 509x288px) Image search: [Google]
1470109172179.jpg
13KB, 509x288px
SAY MY NAME
>>
>>145323617
>she never even gave the slightest hint of interest
She pretty much told him she wanted his dick when High Priest left him the love letter. But other than that sure I guess.
>>
>>145323617
She always gives signs of interest to Touma but she also seems to be hiding from him and is afraid that Touma will discover her connections to the dark side of Academy City.

>>145323664
Yes
>>
File: High School WORST.jpg (17KB, 201x476px) Image search: [Google]
High School WORST.jpg
17KB, 201x476px
>>145323729
This is Mikoto's future.
>>
>>145323691
>Giddy and showing em off all the time to make up for things
How indecent

>>145323729
>her mom has a spectacular rack
>her "older" clone has a rack
She'll grow all right, Honk
>>
File: 1470209593878.jpg (56KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470209593878.jpg
56KB, 400x298px
LEAVE KAMISATO TO ME and Kanzaki
>>
>>145323691
Her power burns fat. She better hope Touma is an ass man.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
How unfortunate, we've hit bump limit.
>>
File: 1469589975381.png (226KB, 422x530px) Image search: [Google]
1469589975381.png
226KB, 422x530px
I WANT TO HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR
I WANT TO BASK IN THOSE CHEERS

NEVER FEAR
STIYL IS HERE
>>
>>145323730
MY EARS
>>
>>145323775
really hope touma finds out about her being apart of the dark of AC
>>
>>145323787
If the series ever has them age up. I could see the whole series ending over the course of one year.
>>
>>145323595
>couple years
>index timeline

Oh boy
>>
File: 1470113209119.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470113209119.gif
1MB, 400x225px
Do you know why my name is Stiyl, girls? It's because I have STYLE
>>
>>145323729
She just needs to eat more meat
>>
>>145323808
Meme with no citation

Still, Mikoto with a phat azz wouldn't be a terrible thing
>>
File: 1461444332216.jpg (19KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461444332216.jpg
19KB, 300x375px
STIYL TAKES ALL
>>
>>145323852
We're lasting long enough to make the 201st volume parody SS canon
>>
>>145323835
I'm sure that will happen at some point.
>>
>>145323845
Nigger we're in this til graduation and you know it
>>
File: 1470112722355.jpg (31KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
1470112722355.jpg
31KB, 480x593px
This was yet another thread blessed by my fiery presence!
>>
Why is Fake Stiyl spamming when we're autosaging?
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
What a waste of a thread. I guess this is what happens when you have people wasting thread space with irrelevant material. this fanbase is pathetic and I'm ashamed to be considered a part of it.
>>
File: 1470112658763.jpg (556KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470112658763.jpg
556KB, 1920x1080px
Better back the fuck up, secondaries... me and Kanzaki run this joint
>>
See you cunts Monday
>>
>>145323934
Fake Stiyl has issues
>>
Someone going to start a new thread?
>>
>>145323934
I wake up so late.
>>
>>145323972
*In a few hours
>>
File: 1470112468465.jpg (26KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1470112468465.jpg
26KB, 600x337px
YOU'VE DONE IT NOW LITTLE GIRL... I WILL PUNISH YOU
>>
>>145323988
Why? Just make one when volume actually comes out with fake/real spoilers.
>>
>>145323972
/a/ is unable to go a full day without a Raildex thread
>>
>>145323934
Who even knows, when it comes to him and the Kurokoposter
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px
I unironically believe Saten could beat a saint if it came down to it because of her superior railgun plot armor. #Faith
>>
File: fr68.jpg (216KB, 810x676px) Image search: [Google]
fr68.jpg
216KB, 810x676px
>all this boring stiylposting

I haven't been on my game lately but I will get the next thread for sure.
>>
>>145323917
With how slow they are going it could end with their current school year. It could end when Touma graduates highschool or some other time. Not sure if the end game is related to Index, Aleister, the city or Touma finally getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>145324048
Freanda a shit. A SHIT
>>
>>145324046
I just want everybody to know that I know that you zoomed in on Kuroko to see up her skirt in this picture. Nice try.
>>
>>145323988
There will be a "waiting for spoilers" thread made around midnight Monday night. Unless of course they come out before then. Any thread made before then will be mostly shitflinging, shitposting and spamming
>>
File: 1470112407400.png (696KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470112407400.png
696KB, 1024x576px
OUCH
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 299x168px
>>145324048
RIP
>>
>>145323988
I hope not, but there will be one up soon enough anyway.
>>
>>145324131
That is most raildex threads, but this one is somewhat active before it got to the post limit.
>>
File: 1455873310975.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455873310975.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP, THE SLUT IS ATTACKING ME
>>
File: image.gif (828KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
828KB, 350x197px
>>145324178
Why do you even care? If you were a true fan of the series you would be happy that you could discuss it any time you please.
>>
>the only decent Raildex threads these days are when js06 translates a new novel, so actual discussion trumps the blatant baiting and false flagging
I'm only recently on board after catching up with NT but how do you people cope in between each novel? I see a lot of Raildex threads and most of them are garbage
>>
File: 1448933172138.jpg (287KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448933172138.jpg
287KB, 668x1000px
H-Hello, slut
Do you want something from me...? What's the bat for
>>
>>145324192
It was going fine until our 2 subhuman spammers/shitposters decided they had to shit on the thread
>>
>>145324217
Just avoid the threads, but since they have at least three different manga series that come out once a month the threads for the few days after they come out are usually discussing whatever is new.
>>
File: 1449055420288.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449055420288.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
GET HIM KANZAKI
>>
>>145324217
Very rarely there's a good thread. I just lurk and talk about Kamachi's other novels when they come up, too few people read them to have any substantial shitposting.
Alternatively, there's the archive, but the servers keep dying and facebook keeps raiding it.
>>
File: fr64.jpg (507KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
fr64.jpg
507KB, 594x800px
>>145324217

There's a small number of people that read other things like Heavy Object, Zashiki Warashi, Blood Sign, etc. that hang around those threads because a thread for Kamachi's other works can't sustain itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>145324285
Just stop it already. You know I bring relevant and interesting material into every thread I post in. What exactly do you contribute besides complaining?

>Inb4 discussing series
>>
>It no longer mattered once they ran into an Element, but those things tended to like hiding in dark or cool places. So comparatively speaking, the sunlight was the lesser of two evils.

Does that mean Elements and the weather are from different sources?
>>
Mikoto should just force herself on Touma and relieve his sexual frustation desu
>>
File: 1438493645610.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438493645610.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
KANZAKI DON'T LISTEN TO THIS IMPOSTER, MY PANTS ARE FINE
>>
File: 1442821042812.jpg (53KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442821042812.jpg
53KB, 500x281px
SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD LOLI OUTTA HERE
>>
>>145324341
4chan is not ideal place to discuss books but raildex because it has books manga and was an anime is just huge . Heavy Object had threads when the anime was running.
>>
File: 1438494248625.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438494248625.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
She's a star! I honestly believe she has the strongest sense of justice in the series. She even said she wouldn't let Mikoto travel down the path of evil. I have a feeling if Mikoto gets out of control we might see a Mikoto Kuroko tearful fight.
>>
File: 1449055281263.jpg (11KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1449055281263.jpg
11KB, 448x252px
FUCK YOU, INSECURE VIOLENT FAGGOT
>>
File: 1453613386109.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453613386109.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
OWWWWWWW HE GOT MY JAW KANZAKI
>>
File: supa-hot-fire.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
supa-hot-fire.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>145324168
>>
File: 1449467921911.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449467921911.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
TREACHEROUS BITCH!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 240x192px
I feel like Shirai knows Mikoto enough to the point she might be able to best her in combat but that's just my opinion. That's if she ever needed to and Mikoto truly started down a dark path.
>>
File: 1442822667203.jpg (25KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442822667203.jpg
25KB, 848x480px
OH GOD HE'S GOING TO HIT ME AGAIN
>>
At least the 2 subhuman shitposters/spammers waited until near the end of the thread to sperg.
>>
>spamming when the thread was actually good
>>
File: 1449467687850.jpg (23KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449467687850.jpg
23KB, 300x225px
KANZAKI CAN YOU HEAR ME? THIS IS STIYL
>>
File: 1449055968079.jpg (18KB, 509x288px) Image search: [Google]
1449055968079.jpg
18KB, 509x288px
I NEED BACK UP FAST I CAN'T HOLD HIM OFF MUCH LONGER
>>
>>145324697
You weren't here for very long were you?
>>
File: 1449057431625.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449057431625.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
THERE YOU ARE

GET HIM KANZAKI
>>
>>145324742
I was here for the whole thread. They didn't sperg much until the end
>>
>>145324513
This would actually be fun to see.
>>
File: 1456447003058.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456447003058.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
YES

YES YES

KILL THE FAGGOT
>>
>>145324780
I would love to see an evil Mikoto v Kuroko fight to the death.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 210x240px
>>145324773
The whole thread you say? You must think you're some kind of dedicated fan.
>>
File: 1456447107741.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456447107741.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? FINISH HIM
>>
File: 1456447172890.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456447172890.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
O NO KANZAKI IS IN TROUBLE

HANG ON KANZAKI I'M COMING
>>
>>145324845
>Death

Kuroko and Mikoto wouldn't let it go that far. They would probably be crying in each other's arms by the end of it.
>>
File: 1456447285585.jpg (568KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1456447285585.jpg
568KB, 840x1120px
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KANZAKI!?
>>
>>145324908
That is why it has to be evil Mikoto, and the fun is what happens after with the person who survives not the fight itself.
>>
File: 1446598817461.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446598817461.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
ARRRGGGHHH

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI
>>
File: image.png (482KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482KB, 628x800px
>>145324972
It would be fun but I have a feeling everybody would be underestimating Kuroko. Mikoto is clearly more powerful but with Kuroko knowing her as well as she does I wouldn't count her out.
>>
File: 1449055905572.jpg (11KB, 534x302px) Image search: [Google]
1449055905572.jpg
11KB, 534x302px
KAMJIOU HAS GONE CRAZY

HELP
>>
File: 1447136888301.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447136888301.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 600x375px
This song is perfect for them and has always been my favorite.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3aKe8n6NLo
>>
File: 1449467764674.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449467764674.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KANZAKI HELP MEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145325022
Kuroko likely already has a plan for insurance. Mikoto has attacked her before.
>>
File: 1438494040845.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438494040845.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
KANZAKI

HEEEEELP MEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (418KB, 800x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418KB, 800x1062px
>>145325208
The truth is Kuroko could easily beat Mikoto at any time but the methed required would severely damage Mikoto and Kuroko would never do it.
>>
File: 1446598426986.jpg (36KB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
1446598426986.jpg
36KB, 550x308px
AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
OH THIS HURTS
>>
File: image.png (631KB, 898x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631KB, 898x505px
>>145325358
You're really like a annoying bug you know that. I'm trying to have a "conversation" here.
>>
File: 1449055825239.png (931KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449055825239.png
931KB, 1280x720px
Hahaa look at the faggot, he's so scared
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>145325467
How sad. Did you expect me to be surprised? That's how I always picture him.
>>
File: 1449055968079.jpg (38KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1449055968079.jpg
38KB, 500x282px
Witness me /a/ as I burn the faggot MC of this series and take over as protagonist

>Shinyaku To aru Majutsu no Stiyl-sama
>>
File: image.jpg (497KB, 1010x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497KB, 1010x1300px
>>145325588
Page ten! Is this a challenge?
>>
File: 1438494248625.jpg (44KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
1438494248625.jpg
44KB, 700x392px
I... I just wanted...my headcrab back

B-bye Index forever
>>
File: image.jpg (415KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415KB, 1024x1024px
>>145325676
Nice try!
>>
File: 1452837220870.png (294KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
1452837220870.png
294KB, 670x376px
H-Hi Kamijou I heard you had my pet headcrab. Can I please have her back? by the way Kanzaki is here with me
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 836x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 836x686px
>>145325737
i cannot fail! I must win for Mikoto!
>>
File: 1446598658065.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446598658065.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
WHY WON'T THIS FAGGOT DIE AHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: image.png (315KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
315KB, 1024x1448px
>>145325917
I can do this! this is what she expects from me!!
>>
Ah man the MikoKuro shipper get annoying,
where is the KamiKuro shipper when you need him?
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1000x1300px
>>145325989
Lets finish this Kuroko!
>>
File: 1465188605781.png (181KB, 497x334px) Image search: [Google]
1465188605781.png
181KB, 497x334px
AHHHHHH KANZAKI
HELP MEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>145326018
I wont give up!
>>
Kuroko a shit. A SHIT
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>145326088
i can do this, if i believe in myself and my friends!
>>
File: 1446598212371.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1446598212371.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS
>>
File: image.gif (1015KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1015KB, 500x269px
>>145326239
Mikoto please... help me. help me show them the power of friendship!
>>
File: 1449055420288.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1449055420288.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
That's him Kanzaki, the one in the white shirt and black pants and spiky hair
Gave me the finger earlier
Show him Kanzaki
>>
File: image.gif (45KB, 370x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
45KB, 370x200px
>>145326302
I will not lose!! I've got somebody counting on me.
>>
File: 1466909915588.jpg (150KB, 945x561px) Image search: [Google]
1466909915588.jpg
150KB, 945x561px
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENE FROM THE LNS

KAMIJOU ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 400x250px
>>145326343
you're good but I'm getting tired of this game!
>>
File: 1461445091817.jpg (8KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1461445091817.jpg
8KB, 480x270px
Better hold onto your waifu losers, or Stiyl will take her too and add her to his harem

STIYL TAKES ALL
>>
File: image.gif (1006KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1006KB, 500x265px
>>145326366
Perhaps this will change your mind!!
>>
File: fr32.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fr32.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
File: 1466380132045.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466380132045.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
nd this is my girl
She has her faults, but she is truly an angel and I wish to live a long and happy life with her!
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 156

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.