[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Emila Sattella? In the beginning she said her name was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 268173.jpg (45KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
268173.jpg
45KB, 225x350px
So is Emila Sattella? In the beginning she said her name was it when it seemed he knew nothing about that world.
>>
No, I am Satella
>>
>>145283193
>>145283217
Nay, I am Satella.
>>
File: 1470270601068.jpg (1MB, 1404x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1470270601068.jpg
1MB, 1404x1512px
Better question: how good handjobs would Satella give?
>>
>>145283338
The best, filled with love and crazy.

She'd keep whispering how much she loved you and wanted you to cum for her, over and over. And right before you came she'd suck as hard as she could on your dick draining you completely. Then ask for more.
>>
>>145283193
I do not understand how simplest fucking plot point of entire series is one that gets most people lost in their own confusion
Like are you fucking autistic or something?
>>
>>145284063
>I'm satella
>How dare you call me satella! I just look exactly like her.

It's simple, yea, but authors can do whatever the fuck they want and there have been bigger asspulls, so don't know why you're sperging out.
>>
File: l-lewd.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>145283664
C-can I get some more detail?
>>
Chekhov's gun.
>>
File: Satella.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Satella.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>145284404
Satella probably peeps on Subaru every time he takes a bath because she's such a naughty girl.

Oh, I can just imagine her saying "Subaru (naturally, she's on a first name basis), did your thing get longer today?" or "Subaru, it seems that your right testicle is hanging lower than your left one today, you bad boy." Just think how things would turn out when they actually do meet: Being the all-powerful, time manipulating witch of Envy, she'd probably abuse her time-stopping abilities just to have her way with him. She would unleash centuries’ worth of sexual frustration on Subaru, perhaps more than every single beta harem protagonist combined. And she won't stop for even a nanosecond, even if her pussy gets completely destroyed – Of course, only by her doing.

Just imagine what she would demand out of him when it's time for Subaru's turn. Or maybe, the poor thing won't even get his turn until a millennium had passed. She'd probably heal her hymen just so her precious Subaru can always take away her “innocence” whenever they do have sex. With an obsession this deep, it was no surprise that she destroyed half the world before she was tamed by the sage, the sword saint and the dragon.

I could picture it already. "Why are you stepping on the same ground as Subaru? None of you insects are worthy of him." She wound say, before proceeding to mercilessly slaughter everyone. Don't even get me started when she actually does meet Emilia and Rem. She'd probably morph her own pussy to one that’s identical to theirs, if that's what Subaru wants. Or even better, she’d probably mind break Subaru until her own holes are the only ones he can and will ever possibly want. Of course, any filthy whore who ever tried to steal Subaru’s heart would definitely be subjected to a fate worse than death beforehand. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, Satella would be more than happy with milking out every last ounce of Subaru's affection and semen for the rest of her life.
>>
in his first time in that world he met satella, in the others it was emilia
>>
>>145284797
3/10
>>
>>145284293
Emilia wanted to test Subaru. In Lucinia, half-elves experience heavy discrimination, especially so if you look like fucking Devil of that world. It is stated several times in the show both early and later on, that Emilia is a victim of such rasism.

The reason Emilia even tolirates Subaru is because he doesn't have such prejudice. After they first met, she presented herself as Satella in order to watch Subarus reaction. By not actually knowing of Satella, he passed that test and was allowed to help Emilia find her badge.

However, without that context, yelling "Satella" to an half-elf is probably extremely offensive, you are basically calling her spawn of satan. Of course she would be upset.
>>
>>145283193
>So is Emila Sattella?
No, she isn't.
Better question is, why doesn't EMT change her appearance so she doesn't get mistook for the witch? Is she a tumblrina who loves feeling oppressed?
>>
File: Furiously.gif (4MB, 512x404px) Image search: [Google]
Furiously.gif
4MB, 512x404px
>>145284797
That did the job
>>
File: 1410749987951.jpg (388KB, 1282x799px) Image search: [Google]
1410749987951.jpg
388KB, 1282x799px
>>145283193
this is Satella
>>
>>145284945
Then where was Emilia in the first iteration? And why was Puck with Satella?
>>
>>145283193
What anime is this?
>>
>>145286717
It's the madoka of our generation.
>>
>>145286717
Reddit:zero
I wouldn't recommend it unless you're looking for self insert edgy forced drama.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.