[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NT16 Raildex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 136

File: nt16_makeshift_hospital.jpg (117KB, 460x657px) Image search: [Google]
nt16_makeshift_hospital.jpg
117KB, 460x657px
The preview is out and it's long this time. If you missed it, a link to the preview and a detailed summary by our resident rune magician can be found >>145225455 here.

It's really weird, isn't it? Element doesn't seem all that intimidating. This is a city where even a magic god, who was nerfed but still all-powerful, did not last longer than an evening when he actually started slinging shit around. Why should a few strange creatures reduce AC to a wasteland?

Do you guys think this might be a dream/hallucination? When the summary first came out, quite a few people were saying it was going to be all in Mikoto's head. But now, it kind of seems like it really might be all in Touma's head.

What do you make of the dream/hallucination theory? If you agree with it, what do you think might be happening in the real world?

yeah, yeah, I know, "wait for spoilers", "js06 hasn't translated yet", "the novel isn't fully out" ect ect. I just really want to have a little fun discussing this "dream" theory for a little while before js06 starts translating and we get spoilers
>>
>>145255309
>it kind of seems like it really might be all in Touma's head.
>rekt and passes out from crab Element's scissor attack
>in his head
Inception
>>
>>145255309
So, what happens?
>>
>>145255459
Basically a bunch of strange but not-very-threatening creatures have attacked Academy City and turned it into a wasteland because they've jacked up the heat
>>
When the summary mentioned that Touma thinks about Mikoto randomly 3 times AND someone pointed out the dream theory, for some reason my mind connected it.

What if Aleister or someone working for him has put Touma in this dream state to effectively get him out of the way so that he can kill Mikoto without worrying about failing because of Touma saving her?

Of course, it's doubtful this would be done supernaturally because of IB. So he's probably been pumped full of drugs.

His "random thoughts" about Mikoto could be the Sisters or even his own brain knowing Mikoto needs help and trying get him to suddenly wake up.
>>
>>145256066
I know it's out there and probably not even close to what Kamachi will give us. I've got a feeling what Kamachi delivers might even be crazier than this
>>
Isn't it supposed to be out September 10th? Why are the previews and cover revealed already? I thought they waited a month before the release. Or what, it'll be out August 10th?
>>
>>145256180
Yes, it'll be out August 10th in Japan, which is ahead of US by 13 hours, so spoilers for us will be on the 9th
>>
Maybe Element is the power/pet project of someone in Kamisato's harem and he's trying to lure out Yuiitsu.

As for why Aleister hasn't bitch slapped Element yet is Yuiitsu basically has WR at his throat and wants this apocalyptic hell yo happen for some reason?
>>
>>145256781
>Yuiitsu basically has WR at his throat and wants this apocalyptic hell yo happen for some reason?
If the heat is so bad it's cracking roads and fucking with the power, wouldn't it destroy the deep freeze facility that her teacher is in?
>>
>>145256781
*As for why Aleister hasnt bitch slapped Element yet, maybe it's that Yuuitsu

I shouldn't type tired
>>
What if Kamisato is behind the weather and Element is a counter from Aleister/Yuiitsu?
Kamisato doesnt seems like the guy who cares for AC wellfare and maybe thinks he will lure Yuiitsu out with the heat
>>
>>145255309
I can see why people think it's a dream/hallucination, it's definitely weird that Element is just casually wrecking shit around, but I really don't like that theory. The whole "it's all a dream" thing feels cheap almost all the time. I've yet to come up with a convincing theory as for why Aleister is letting this happen, but I hope it's something more crazy than just a dream/hallucination.
>>
>>145256853
Yeah it might. Maybe it has and that's making her rage harder which could be another reason Aleister's kinda bowing to her for the moment?
>>
>>145256986
Perhaps Kamisato randomly WRing the magic gods or Yuuitsu stealing it caused the phases to get shifted out of whack and we're back to NT9 style world filter fuckery.
>>
>>145256986
About the only reason I could think of would be Yuiitsu is threatening him with WR. I can think of about a dozen reasons Aleister might want Touma incompacitated for a while, though
>>
>>145257102
Oooooh. I like this one. Only thing is wouldn't Touma know even if no one else did? I don't even think there'd be a way to stop Touma from knowing he's in a different phase
>>
>>145257190
Plus, Othinus may be powerless, but I think she'd be able to tell if they were suddenly in a different phase.
>>
>>145257224
I do like the theory but it doesn't really hold water unless Kamachi introduces a higher level/more advanced system of phase fuckery that can fool even IB
>>
>>145257190
Touma isn't as familiar with AC's tech as the readers, so he might not have thought about it if it was subtle enough, Othinus is a bit of a question if that were the case though. Either way I doubt it's the "normal" reality for the setting.
>>
>>145257390
He has seen the power suits, the mach planes that carve up cities, the five overs and the TTGL drills. He has some idea that this city has ridiculous firepower I would hope.
>>
>>145257390
No I mean...Touma would know something was off with the world if he was carrying Salome in a normal AC and then suddenly was standing on a roof in apocalyptic AC
>>
>>145257390
Forgot to include; it's possible they do know, and the preview chapter didn't reach the part where they start discussing it after they've secured the means to survive while they figure shit out. During NT9 Touma had the benefit of Othinus trying to break him rather than kill him, this time they possibly don't know why the phases shifted.
>>
It's not a dream or different reality. They're just shitty dark matter monsters that will promptly be BTFO by the AAA and the real enemy will show itself immediately afterwards.
>>
>>145257652
Actually that could be interesting. It would explain why Touma was just rolling with it. He knows something is up and could be trying to fix it
>>
So i just came back from the military so i am behind in everything.

Why the fuck did raildex get a 2nd novel series?

Can someone make a summary how index LN ended and whats been happening in the new LN series?
>>
>>145257750
Where'd you leave off
>>
>>145257750
Where did you stop? Also, it got a new series to reset the count because going to a store and seeing >To Aru Majutsu no Index volume 41 would scare off new readers.
It did work for a while, seeing how the first few volumes of NT sold.
>>
>>145257750
Touma dies
>>
>>145257750

It's just a continuation of the story but with a new name.
>>
>>145255309
This is a silly funtime dream for Touma while they try to kill Mikoto

C'mon, Sexy girls everywhere in swimsuits? Pseudo-zombie apocalypse? No school? Fukiyose being dere?

A teenage boy's dream come true

He keeps thinking of Mikoto because she needs help.

My money says he'll realize it's a dream and get his "powerup" like everyone has been whining for, get his ridiculous shounen battle with lucid dreaming, and finally awaken when he recalls Mikoto on a certain bridge crying for help crossed with her crying for his help in the waking world.
>>
>>145258027
>Powerup
Dropped
>>
>>145258027
Why does he have to get a power up? I do agree one possibility of what's happening is they've knocked out Touma so they can kill Mikoto and probably do some other things that Touma would stop if he was conscious. I don't think think they'd come up with this scheme JUST to kill Mikoto, I think they likely have a few other objectives to accomplish too
>>
Illustrations of Mie-chan in a swimsuit or we riot
>>
>>145258331
Not a real one

If it's a dream it'd be OK for him to just start breaking out stupidly broken late shounen ultimate-secret-dragon-hidden-powers-of-destiny-legendary-heroicmode
>>
>>145258357
Aleister likes running Xanatos gambits

Even one part of this fucks up, it'll still move the plan forward
>>
>>145258027
The closest thing to a power up Touma will ever get is if he eventually snaps, says fuck it and starts cutting his arm off (or destroying it from the inside out like NT13) whenever there is a problem. He wouldn't exactly be able to continue his hero role anymore though.
>>
>>145258378

This. Kamachi can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>145258509
While I don't exactly want him to get a powerup, I wouldn't mind seeing him go a bit crazy and getting a LCP from Accelerator and/or Hamazura.
>>
According to spoilers, Gunha is running around playing Superman & Accel is giving LO a piggyback ride while deflecting everything in sight
>>
Element is the dumbest shit I've read in all of NT.
>>
>>145259240
i wonder when his batteries are gunna run out since the power to the city is fucked at this point from the spoilers
>>
>>145259240
Spoilers aren't out yet
>>
>>145259240
>Accel deflects some of the UV light
>Doesnt even breaks a sweat literally
>>
>>145259250
>He doesn't know about HOMEWORK
>>
>>145259250

It's too early to judge, but hopefully there is a good excuse for these shenanigans being allowed to go on for so long.
>>
Nothing beyond the preview is out yet and the summary provided by Styil didn't feature Accelerator of Gunha
>>
File: 1468927359670.png (782KB, 949x529px) Image search: [Google]
1468927359670.png
782KB, 949x529px
>>145259387

>Not mentioning the darkest of the dark side groups and the pinnacle of edginess known as DETENTION
>>
File: 1470338054498.gif (90KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470338054498.gif
90KB, 480x272px
>another retarded irrelevant threat to the City

When will it end?
>>
i wonder are there only a few elements or are there a fuckton all over the city?
>>
Are the children even allowed to see their parents?

Fucksake

There'd be hordes of kiddies from around the world going "mummy, I'm scared. I wanna go home"
>>
These creatures thrive in darkness

So why are they crossing rooftops during the day?
>>
>>145259776
I think that there are four types of elements, and AC is divided in zones were these elements dominate the territory.
>>
Rain, snow, hail, sun

Long ago Academy City lived in harmony, then everything changed when Element attacked
>>
File: 6-4-1.png (278KB, 795x700px) Image search: [Google]
6-4-1.png
278KB, 795x700px
>>145255309
Why is swimsuit with scarf so sexy? It shouldn't make sense.
>>
how many epser do you think can take out one of the elements that is not level 5
>>
>>145260078
Hard to say when we don't really know how resilient they are. They can be destroyed by IB but that doesn't say anything since it can range from weak as hell to universe buster. They were distracted by concrete blocks and things like that but that could just be it moving and reacting on some programmed instinct. Until it is damaged by something other than IB we will probably be able to determine how much bullshit it is that these things hijacked the city.
>>
>>145260302
hopefully more stuff comes out soon
>>
>>145260058
Yoko from TTGL
>>
>>145255654
>jacked up the heat
Sounds like a job for Uiharu
>>
>>145260058
Disgaea
>>
>we'll never get to see the Etzali stalking fiasco from Biribiri vision
>we'll never see the fake date from Biribiri vision
>we'll never watch Mikoto vs Hound dogs from Biribiri vision
>>
>>145260537
>Mikoto vs Hound dogs
Wait, when was this again?
>>
>>145260596
Same time they went for Accel, some of them ended up going after Touma when he saved LO from them.
>>
>>145260429
Uiharu is the aquaman of Raildex
>>
>>145260653
At least she acknowledges that her power is lame as hell. Actually, her power is far more convenient. I'd kill for the ability to keep my computer from overheating.
>>
>>145260653
>>145260765

Uiharu is incredibly useful and her value doesn't come from her power. The city just won't use her talents for whatever reason.
>>
But where's Misaka?
>>
>>145260820
The only stuff they'd have for her outside of Judgement work would be shady as hell and I don't think she'd go for it.
>>
>>145260962
Touma pls
>>
>>145260962
probably later will show up in the volume when touma leave his school
>>
I swear if misaka isn't Nuit in this volume im going to be so fucking pissed
>>
>>145260962
She'll save Touma from AAA girl. Or she is AAA girl.
>>
>>145261054
>Mikoto
>not being in the safe zone
Anon, ore wa.
>>
How many people are dead so far?
>>
>>145260962
Resisting Nuit's mind control and hoping for her prince
>>
>>145261128
What does that mean and what does that have to do with anon hoping for Nuit?
>>
File: NT_Index_v11_253.jpg (460KB, 1098x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v11_253.jpg
460KB, 1098x1600px
>>145261565
>hoping for her prince

She's going to have to wait in line.
>>
>>145261585
She went back to Tokiwadai and weirded out Kuroko & Misaki more than normal
>>
>>145261642
Why did you post Gunha's future wife?
>>
Sorry if I sound like a jaded faggot but this apocalypse-esque scenario would have been perfect for volume focused on Hamazura and some other /k/ characters affiliated with him like Stephanie. I would have rather had this saved for later than wasted on a swimsuit pandering volume. He's been banished to irrelevancy in general too.

At least his supposed replacement knows what she's doing.
>>
>>145261657
Oh. But I her worldview and experience with AAA is something that's lasting. We'll have to see how it affects her in daily life.
>>
fake/real spoilers when
>>
>>145262240
In this new, apocalyptic AC, Frenda is alive.
She stays alive at the end.
>>
>>145262286
I would kill for Dark Matter Frenda.
>>
>>145262240
The #6 appears in the AAA
>>
>I don't think it has anything to do with Aleister. Also that thing is an organic.

>The thing in the pic is 'Fire Element' Orchid Mantis class one. It can spew flames from its arm and look like IB works against it (IB can make the Element disappear, but he can't get close to them).

>Touma was attacked by a class two Crab-Element when trying to save Fukiyose.
>>
>Touma worrying over Misaka
I can't wait to see his reaction to a blood covered laughting Misaka
>>
>Index learning construction
She can't learn how to cook but she can learn how to build?
>>
>>145262750
All the more suspicion for the dream/simulation/phase theories.
>>
This confirms that Mikoto isn't Touma's dreamgirl
>>
I hope Mikoto goes on an angry rant about him spitting on her feelings and just tells Touma to go fuck himself
>>
>>145262781
I'm not sure I get that theory. How much of all of this is the dream then? Just when he was knocked out? The whole element shenanigans?
>>
>>145263012
>her feelings
kek
>>
>>145263012
i mean its not touma fault for wanting a stalker
>>
>>145263012
That would be so damn unreasonable but I could see it happening with her developing insanity and all.
>>
>>145263012
That would make less sense than blaming Touma for Frenda's death
>>
>>145263012
And then she makes out with Misaki over Kuroko's dead body.
>>
>>145263068
We never really bothered thinking that far yet, but the whole situation is far too suspicious.
>>
>145239868
>>Fukiyose comes by and says Index is a fast learner and helps out a lot with construction, Index looks proud as she pats her on the head
Who is getting headpat and who is doing it?
>>
>>145263257
Probably Fukiyose patting Index. That or Index pats herself, but it'd be beyond sad if that happened.
>>
>>145256781
>>145256853
>>145256950
A combination of these two seem probable. Kamisato raises temperature. Yuiitsu sends monsters. Aleister lets Yuiitsu do her plan due to how much of a threat she is.
>>
>>145263012
You mean to tell him let's just fuck.
>>
Reminder that the true highlight of Endymion was FIXED STAR.
>>
>>145263012
Touma being responsible for Frenda's death makes more sense than that.
>>
>>145256781
>wants this apocalyptic hell yo happen for some reason?
This seems pausible
Yuiitsu wants to see AC burn
>>
>>145263559
did they ever released the song that she played in the anniversary video?
>>
File: Kumokawa.png (94KB, 396x223px) Image search: [Google]
Kumokawa.png
94KB, 396x223px
>>145263554
There's a line for that too.
>>
>>145263632
Why does Kamachi keep forgetting Gunha? Shouldn't Gunha have some responsibility seeing how he goes around carrying out justice and saving people in AC? Gunha should have been the one to saved Frenda.
>>
Does Mikoto still wanna play sidekick or did she learn her lesson already?

Her apology seemed heartfelt
>>
>>145263554
You don't how many alarms would ring out in his head if someone were to be that direct.
>>
>>145263788
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: evcz.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
evcz.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>>145263657

>releasing the song that was the final nail in the coffin for the series
>>
>>145263657
They'll probably release it on her final best album.
>>
>>145263853
i think he means is misaka still trying to stand by his side
>>
>>145263874
i see thanks
>>
>>145263853
>NT15 seemed like she finally got it through her head that her whining was retarded

>“…I’m sorry.”

>Kamijou gulped and heard a trembling girl’s voice in his ear.

>It came from Mikoto who was at the center of the action.

>Something major must have happened because the tattered cloth of her coat was carried away by the wind.

>“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for wanting some excitement and wanting to leave the normal rails without knowing what that meant. If this is because of me…because I asked for this…then…uuh…”

>Kamijou did not know what lay at the foundation of those words.

>He was unsure how to respond as she held him.

>“She’s been like this the whole time. There’s nothing as bad as a depressed romantic, don’tcha think? Who knows when she’s gonna take a dive from the top of a long escalator.”
>>
>>145255309
Do the English and Japanese version come out at the same time?
>>
>>145264033
Japanese then Js60 translate it to English
>>
What I mean is when it officially gets released will it instantly be available in english?
>>
>>145264130
>js60
An elementary schooler old woman?
>>
>>145264033
>>145264161
The English patch takes about a week and a half to upload, Dengeki cheaps out on internet.
>>
>>145264200
Where can you buy it online when it finally drops? I don't wanna read it illegally for obvious reasons.
>>
>>145264195
Wouldn't that by high school
>>
>>145264286
Then it'd be jk
>>
>>145264276
>I don't wanna read it illegally
You fucking serious
>>
>>145264276
Wait 15 years and then check on Amazon.
>>
>>145264467
I'm sorry, It's called supporting the series I love. Maybe if everyone paid for the next one the one after would come out a lot quicker and we might get another anime.
>>
>>145264467
>he hates the industry

Nigger
>>
>>145263924
Not sidekick, but she still wants to help Touma and stand by his side. She has been wanting that for a long time. If AAA is realized then that desire might just become real.

>>145264025
She saved Touma. Mikoto just isn't thinking straight chewing herself in a panicked state. The situation obviously isn't her fault, but she thought it was happening because of her going astray.
>>
>>145264626
dude yen press is still at old testment did you read any of the NT since its going to take fucking for ever for them to get to NT
>>
>>145264688
That's why I was asking if any company translated it as soon as it came out.
>>
>>145264742
No
>>
Actually its Mikoto's fault that Frenda died
>>
>>145264742
no other company literaly all is from yen press
>>
>>145264742
That will never happen for any novel probably ever.
>>
>>145264811
Everything is Aleister's fault if we think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>145264798
How sad. Well at the very least I'm going to buy a bunch of merchandise to make up for it. I really wish they'd realize they have fans in the U.S. as well as other english speaking nations.
>>
>>145264893
So it was you all along, knew it.
>>
>>145264874
You mean Heaven Canceller for not plugging off his piss tube when he realized he was trouble
>>
>>145264893
that what happen with yen press take all the light novels and translate them slow as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 743x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 743x417px
>>145264932
Knew what? That I actually love this series and the characters inside of it?
>>
>>145264874
Heaven Canceller could have killed him, and didn't
>>
>>145264893
Yen press is the official translation, they just only do one or two volumes a year. Probably to max the money they earn since people probably wouldn't buy the entire series at once.
>>
>>145264945
>>145265037
Is Heaven Canceller true final boss?
>>
>>145265037
we still dont know the background history of aleister and heaven canceller do we?
>>
>>145265068
Search your heart

You know it to be true
>>
>Shitty localization translation
>Slow ass release
Yen Press a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>145265068
Silly boy, you can believe whatever you want but I've chosen to believe that the actual mastermind behind everything this time around is actually Misaki. She's being made more and more relevant for a reason and she's never really been a angel now has she?
>>
>>145265090
>Most powerful magician ever that isn't a magic god
>Needs to rely on a piss tube instead of just casting Heal lv.666
>>
>>145265228
that works too
>>
>>145265172
I've never trusted her. She's always been a villain to me ever since Railgun.
>>
>>145255309
So much for being the iron wall girl.
She's slowly becoming more dere
>>
>Kamijou faction assembled for the final battle against Aleister
>Typical shounen bullshit
>Designated fight matchups between heroes & Thelemic creatures
>Touma flies at Aleister thinking about everyone he loves
>Aleister is doing the whole SONNA BAKANA gig
>Hooray! The world is saved!
>Tending to the wounded and dead
>Suddenly, HC stands up and starts chuckling
>Keikaku Doori...
*GASP*
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>145265228
He rejected being a magical god because unlike the rest of the horrible magic characters in the series he actually knows what the right thing to do is and he created me favorite anime city. I respect him and he's going to be the savior of the science side of the series and all the original Railguns. The magic characters in this series will lose the ability to use magic before it's over.
>>
>>145265430
>Break, Kyouka Suigetsu
Since when were you under the impression that Aleister was the leader of AC?
>>
>>145265430
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>145265509
>>145265430
Reminder that Kamachi was replaced by Kubo when NT started.
>>
>>145265509

>he starts spouting chuuni shit
>"they call me heaven cancellor because I'm sending you to hell"
>>
>>145265172
Misaki loves Mikoto as her surrogate Dolly
>>
>>145265430
KUUUUUUUBOOOOOO
>>
>>145255309
Is that Fukiyose? Holy shit those hipbones.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 205x200px
I find it funny all these so called "Magic" fans think everyone and everything will remain the same up until the end of the series and the magic side will always be the dominant force in this series while the espers who easily outsell the magic users in the series are made to suffer. I said it before and I'll say it again this fan base has essentially abandoned the original Railguns and have lost themselves on this so called "hype" that is the magic side when it's been proven time and time again that the magic side is truly evil and even the ones who aren't are usually crazy or messed up in the head. I'm going to be laughed by when the original Railgun girls are once again some of the main characters of the series and you all are scurrying back to them like rats claiming you have always loved them and never abandoned them in the dirt. Especially Saten! After everything she's been through and all the work she put in for her ability only to lose it all and the speed at which you all forgot about her just makes me sick.
>>
>>145265573
[linken park intensifies]
>>
>>145265836
It is
>>
File: 1450367817885.jpg (26KB, 300x337px) Image search: [Google]
1450367817885.jpg
26KB, 300x337px
>>145255309
It never ends, does it?

It's only been a handful of days since that faggot and his bitches double-crossed him and then the crazy lady in the lab coat came out of nowhere.

And now Fukiyose's trying to attack him with jumper cables. When will the misfortune end?
>>
>>145265228
>>Needs to rely on a piss tube instead of just casting Heal lv.666
>Implying the feelings of a tube up your urethra isn't preferable.
>>
>>145265430
>Hooray! the world is saved!
>Suddenly HC stands up and starts chuckling
>Hippocratic Oath bitches!
>Heals Aleister
>>
>>145265999
she trying to save him dont judge Fukiyose with the other bitches
>>
>>145265836
Fukiyose is one of those chicks who wants to be boss-lady but just makes her underlings slaver like dogs
>>
>>145265875
>I said it before and I'll say it again this fan base has essentially abandoned the original Railguns and have lost themselves on this so called "hype" that is the magic side when it's been proven time and time again that the magic side is truly evil and even the ones who aren't are usually crazy or messed up in the head

Both the Science Side and Magic Side are evil as fuck. The only 'good' side in Raildex is America, which is mostly because they have no idea what's going on.
>>
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Prologue

Thank you based js06
>>
>>145266204
>Both the Science Side and Magic Side are evil as fuck
There are only 2 groups, those punched by Touma and those not punched by Touma. The latter are the only evil ones.
>>
>>145265999
>shitting on his loving waifu trying to save his laifu
>>
>>145266104
More likely
>>
>>145266247
Js06 doesn't post much in Raildex threads anymore, huh?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>145255309
Why does Kamachi always do this? He wrote a good interactiom between Kamijou and a girl. Then the artwork comes up amd it's cute af but then the next volume it all amounts to nothing! It's just bait! I happen to love Fukiyose but besides the anime she doesn't get any action at all!
>>
File: styl.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
styl.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>145265430
>>145266104
Yes, yes, well done, Kamijou, well done...

HOWEVER
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
Hopefully Kuroko finally does something in this LN. Even if she doesn't this time around which is highly unlikely I know for a fact Mikoto will. At the very least I know Mikoto will shine bright and make no mistake Kuroko will have her moment in this series and their is a good chance it's going to be soon. Kazuma seems to know how to make promises to fans but I wouldn't be surprised if he is just stinging us along at this point. To anybody who supports the Railguns in this series I'm truly sorry. I feel your pain but we cannot give up on these girls. Remember they are the forefront of this series and what made it as popular as it is today and at some point they are bound to use Kuroko, Uiharu, Saten, Kongou and even Mii and maybe even Haruue although that might be a longshot. Don't listen to most of the people in this cursed fanbase as they've been led astray by the "magic" side in the series and have completely forgotten about what made them love the anime as much as they have. The Railguns will come out on top in the end because they are the good characters in the series and it's painfully obvious that anybody who doesn't agree has literally been brainwashed.
>>
>>145266247
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>145266419
Look at the past few threads and tell me if anyone could blame him for that
>>
>>145266419
Usually to talk about the other Kamachi novels when shitposting is low.
>>
>>145266247
Based js06.

And it's got to be an illusion or something. They're implying loads of people have died already from the conditions. No way Kamachi would do that.
>>
>>145266419
I'm not surprised with all of the shitposting that goes on lately.
>>
>>145266495
I don't think that alone would have bothered him too much. Raildex threads have had faggots of some stripe or other since 2009.
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
>>145266463
>there
>stringing

>>145266204
I wonder why the U.S. Is good?
>>
>>145266582
He probably just posts without his trip anyway
>>
>>145266419
Look at the three posts under yours
>>
>>145265430
>>145266104
This actually make sense, to a certain degree.
>>
>>145266514
I don't think I can Handel this
>>
>>145266612
Stiyl is fine. He also had a big contribution a few hours ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 299x168px
>>145266653
I realize it hurts but enduring it alone is your problem. If you take the burden alone instead of sharing it with friends you will not last. Remember the episode where Mikoto finally Asked Kuroko for help and shared the pain in her heart? I believe no matter what obstacles are placed in their way Mikoto with the support of her friends can persevere.
>>
>plumbing is out

POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>145266247
Himegami didn't even show up. It's a fucking class scene!
>>
>>145266247
>That knowledge was enough for him to smile a little even as his body’s convulsions continued.

>Thank goodness, he thought.

>He was relieved to know her scream had not been due to the Element getting her too.

>He was glad for that good news at least.

Man Touma is so cool
>>
File: Its time.png (28KB, 324x411px) Image search: [Google]
Its time.png
28KB, 324x411px
>>145266247
>Fukiyose ended up sticking up the soft butt contained inside her black bikini bottom. On top of that, the heat meant there was plenty of sweat dripping down her inner thighs, so it made for quite a juicy scene.
>>
>>145266963
Hopefully, after seeing Touma get shredded taking on a giant fire-breathing praying mantis-thing to save her ass, Fukiyose treats him better.

Hopefully.
>>
>>145266247
>There were in fact dark lines rising into the blue sky from different parts of the scorching city. They had no way of knowing if they were cooking fires, smoke signals to send an SOS, or signs of a collapsed community.

>A Tokiwadai Middle School girl’s face flashed through the back of his mind.

>Was she doing all right in this hell? While she was Academy City’s #3 Level 5, that did not seem like it meant much as far as direct physical strength, water, and stamina were concerned.

Worry count: 1
>>
>A Tokiwadai Middle School girl’s face flashed through the back of his mind.

>Was she doing all right in this hell? While she was Academy City’s #3 Level 5, that did not seem like it meant much as far as direct physical strength, water, and stamina were concerned.

Daww, he can't get his princess off his mind
>>
>>145266247
This whole situation feels even more fishy with actual translations. It feels like it's a video game or something if you understand what I mean. There's also the fact that I don't think something as basic as those elements would constitute much of a threat to Touma's precognition. Still, Aogami proving to be a bro regardless of the situation.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>145266963
>Touma is so cool

I suppose when he absolutely tears Mikoto's heart in half and makes her cry literally throwing her aside for the useless magic loli who has been nothing but problems since the start of the series I suppose that's going to be "cool" isn't it?
>>
File: 1468524667255.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468524667255.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Can't wait to see which new filler character is responsible for crippling the city.
>>
>Could this be outside the real timeline?

>Is my life flashing before my eyes? Am I lying in bed and desperately thinking back over my most recent memories?

What does this mean?
>>
>>145267107
Thinking on it, has there been any girl who hasn't caused him trouble?
>>
>>145267160
More of a hint that none of this is real I think. Maybe it's a "possible future".
>>
>Kamikotoshitters are already sperging out
>>
>>145267034
You know she had that wide eyed "my hero" look on her face all rescued tsunderes get
>>
>>145267071
He saw her shoot a woman into so many pieces, the woman had to use SCIENCE fuckery to piece herself back together. Yeah, he's going to worry about how an inexplicable heat wave might further mess with Biri's head.
>>
>>145267266
I mean apparently the heat wave is literally killing people, so I think it's more of a worry about her actual health.

It's likely she's still on his mind in particular because of Salome's warning though. Plus besides her, who does he really know enough to worry about in the city that isn't in his class? There's Index, but she's barely a story factor anymore. And there's Othinus, but I suspect she's a part of this somehow.
>>
>>145267327
Both Index and Othinus are with him according to Stiyl
>>
>>145267160
It means he's in bed remembering things then >>145255309 pic happens I guess
>>
>>145267327
He could be worrying about fucking Tsuchimikado, who has been gone for at least 6 days
>>
What if this heatwave is caused by Yuiitsu to make Underline unusable and fuck with Aleister?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 510x287px
>>145267167
Haruue hasn't caused him any trouble but I guess you're going to brush that aside as a coincidence because she's "Irrelevant" aren't you? The fact she actually helped save his life at one point doesn't mean anything to you I'm guessing? he would literally be dead without her also how's that for relevant? I believe in Haruue and you won't see that from most fans in this series because they tend to forget about the characters that make a difference even if it was small but I won't forget. I believe in this girl as well as all the original Railguns and you can sum it up as "shitposting" if that helps you sleep at night but in your heart you know I'm right.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3LIXv_PoM
>>
>>145267217
But then what would be the point of a 'it was all a dream' intro? Wouldn't that just be a waste?

>>145267327
>who does he really know enough to worry about in the city that isn't in his class?
What about fucking Tsuchimikado?
>>
man, this was garbage
>>
>>145267327
What even happened to Salome anyway?
>>
>>145267420
There's a good possibility he's out of the city, which would make him better off than anybody else right now.
>>
>>145267420
Are you a newfag or something? a missing Tsuchimikado isn't nothing new and it will never be.
>>
>>145267420
>>145267459
He probably would figure Tsuchimikado can take care of himself, and that's assuming this is the real life, it might just be fantasy within the series.
>>
>>145267459
>What about Tsuchimikado

Misaki.
>>
>>145267531
Probably still chilling in Touma's bathroom as an ornament, along with the 12-year-old girl whose arms Touma ripped off.
>>
>>145267459
>But then what would be the point of a 'it was all a dream' intro? Wouldn't that just be a waste?

Not if someone was trying to fuck with Touma's head. Touma's pretty sensitive to the idea of reality being fucked with, if he starts not knowing what's real and what isn't things could get bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x355px
>>145267577
Obviously. We all know he's not going to die this time around but I highly doubt he survives the series entirely. I believe Misaki controls him as it stands and she is the final boss of this arc.
>>
So does IB stun Elements with a single touch and get completely destroyed if Touma touches a core?
>>
>>145267438
If anything I think its more likely to be a member of Kamisato's faction that though that AC survillance wouldn't with lots of heat, plus there's already girls related to weather in the harem
>>
>>145267663
I think they're similar to Innocentius, except unlike it their power source is inside them.

>>145267665
That seems way too easy for Aleister to deal with for it to be the source of the problem.
>>
>>145267240
With the worry remarks? Why wouldn't they? More fuel for their fiery shipping faggotry.
>>
>>145267657
Her English voice is heavenly and I honestly don't care who knows about it.
>>
>>145267657
I don't really consider Misaki to be nearly insane enough to pull some shit like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>145267764
The dub is the best thing that ever happened to the series in my opinion. Mistaki and Kongou are my favorite voices of the bunch obviously. I think Kongou sounds kind of like Rarity and I absolutely love it. I would rate it much higher than the original and I usually am against dubs but this series is special but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>145267815
I have a feeling she's going to surprise you anon. At the very least prepare yourself for it just in case. It seems silly but I think it's possible.
>>
>>145267904
>Mistaki
>Mistake
Kek. It was a foreshadowing
>>
>A single magic flamethrower took Touma out
Why didn't Styil just shoot him with hotter flames?
>>
>>145267001
>“Cough, cough! Bear with it, boy!! I doubt those girls would understand our struggle!!”

Touma has outstanding self-control
>>
File: image.gif (964KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
964KB, 500x281px
>>145267987
Sorry that was just a mistake on my part. I actually love Misaki as she's a original Railgun and was animated in the superior Railgun anime which automatically makes her better than 90% of the characters in this series alone.
>>
>>145267167
Itsuwa. The answer is always Itsuwa. Even when he was fighting her group she never attacked him.
>>
>>145266247
>“Wait, don’t get that satisfied look on your face. We’re not even close to being done here yet!! This isn’t over! Stay focused, Kamijou!! You have to!!”

You know out of context this sounds kinda lewd
>>
>>145268046
Because Styil is a chuuni faggot like most magicians and goes for fire swords and muh witch hunting pope
>>
>>145268046
Didn't Touma get taken out by the other one?
>>
>>145268046
Sounds to me more like he got hit with its claws along with getting burned, plus being generally weakened from the general heat wave and physical exertion of lugging water around.
>>
>>145268102
*took Touma out for a second
>>
File: 20160516164717_yW_21_0001.jpg (255KB, 1280x1905px) Image search: [Google]
20160516164717_yW_21_0001.jpg
255KB, 1280x1905px
>>
>>145268061
Glad you noticed
>>
So Im a bit out of the loop. It's December / January and AC is being hit by a Heat Wave and giant insects?
>>
>>145268179
heat wave was caused by element aka the gaint insects
>>
>>145268237
Do we know that for sure already?
>>
>>145268237
Okay, I guess we'll find out why in the volume itself. Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1280x854px
>>145268046
Because he's a incompetent magic user as most of them are and he lacks the ability to use critical thinking in any sort of a battle situation because he relies strictly on his magic ability and that's why he loses to low level characters in the series time and time again. It's honestly pretty sad when you think about the pathetic worm he's become when he's surrounded by so many stronger characters. My heart goes out to him. Hopefully he gets better.
>>
What if this is part of Aleister keikaku and wants AC to be as hot as a desert and summon "that which writhes in the Sahara" through idol theory bullshit and would happen regardless of Mikoto/Yuiitsu/Kamisato/Element?
>>
>>145268165
Never got the appeal of big tits

They look grotesque
>>
>>145268307
Does he want to destroy his own city?
>>
>>145268381
He already got want he wanted from a large concentration of espers, which is Aiwass and Hyouka
>>
>>145268046
It was less took him out and more stunned him because it was a metric fuck ton of fire. He did take out of couple of these guys before apparently. What gets me is that the crab completely bypassed his precog. It just kind of popped into existence. If they can do shit like this then this goes from a slight problem for Touma to a straight up catastrophe.
>>
>>145268264
>>145268278
thats what im guessing since in the summary they were mention with the heat
>>
>>145268307
Then he should take his ass to the Sahara and stop getting children killed.
>>
When AC is in ashes, you have my permission to die
>>
>>145268350
I'm sorry you had to find out this way
>>
>>145268429
He can't sense physical attacks, right? only AIM and Magic based.
>>
>>145268350
There's a balance, Fukiyose has the balance right depending on the artist.
>>145268532
Element is supernatural-based, and I don't recall him having trouble with other constructs.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
It's almost comical. This fan base isn't going to know what to do when Misaki finally reveals her true self and the true Railgun duo unite once again and help stop her. I honestly feel bad you all. The fact that Kuroko has been and still remains the number one girl in Mikoto's life must be devastating. They are best friends and nothing will change that.
>>
>>145268532
If the thing that attacks is supernatural in any way it's fair game. That's why he can't react to saints. Their speed is natural.
>>
>>145259250

Same pattern as usual.

Kamachi always start bad in the beginning of the novel.It then gets better at the end of the volume.

Don't judge it too early first.
>>
>>145268624
No, Kamachi writing always involve the only good stuff being in the FUCKING EPILOGUE
>>
So this whole thing with Mikoto is going to end with Touma rescuing her and them kissing, right?
>>
>>145260596

Academy City Invasion arc
>>
>>145268709
Mikoto will kiss Touma and then she will explode in blood from using the AAA too much after coming in contact with IB
>>
>>145262240

Never. I only trust Dengeki website or when the book release.
>>
>(I can still worry about others. Does that mean I’m still human?)

Is he finally starting realize he may not be normal or is it just the heatstroke?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
She chose Kuroko for a reason and that reason is because she's actually a good friend unlike Misaki who has turned her back on Mikoto before in her time of need. Kuroko was the first one she opened her heart up to when she was having trouble with the clones. They have a strong I breakable friendship and nothing can break that. Can you name a team with a stronger friendship than both of them in the series? I wouldn't even bother thinking about it because I highly doubt it.
>>
>>145268820
probably the heat stroke is getting to his head
>>
>>145268820
Probably the heat.
>>
>>145268820
Touma seems really out of it. It's hard to tell if it's because he's physically just exhausted, or if it's because the reality he's in probably isn't real.
>>
>>145268908

Do people really think this situation is so unbelievable that it has to be a dream or fake reality? I just think it's another one of those absurd scenarios like agitate halation.
>>
>>145268493
Kinda hard to do when you are in a pisstube
>>
>>145268999
It's more to do with tone. Kamachi very, very rarely actually has innocent people die. Alot of the text heavily implies this to be the case here though.

Also it's just such a bizarre situation. It's easily the trippiest start to a volume we've had. Way past Agitate Halation. Hell i'd say weirder than NT 9, since at least there we knew what was going on.
>>
>>145269092
>very, very rarely actually has innocent people die.
Hawaii, Baggage City
>>
>>145268999
We were in the middle of a coherent adventure before, now suddenly 3 days later it's post-apocalyptic, fuck the other plotline
>>
File: image.png (630KB, 1027x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
630KB, 1027x580px
I don't even care anymore. As long as I believe in this I'll be happy. I don't need anybody! The Railguns including the ones who played a smaller role in this series are going to prove everybody wrong one day and I'll be here for it you can believe that. Mikoto, Kuroko, Saten, Uiharu, Haruue and even Mii and Kongou have what's known as a unbreakable friendship and nobody in the series can bring any of them down despite what everybody says because they have each other to lean on when times get rough unlike most of the other characters in the series. If one thing is true in anime its that having friends matters and that's why the Railgun girls are going to come out on top time and time again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqY4F-SXjg
>>
>>145269138
AFAIK the only people who died in Hawaii were some of the american soldiers stationed there. Obviously they're still innocents, but it's a little different than having a bunch of civvies killed off.

And I don't think it's certain that all that many people actually died in Baggage City. The city defenses were mainly unmanned mechs and drones. I think it's mentioned at one point that some of the city shelters were bombed, but i'm not sure on that.
>>
File: Shiinachan.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shiinachan.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>145255309
What the fuck even is a head
What is a dream
What is solipsism
What is Jacob's ladder
What is Kabbalah
What is Adam Cadmon
What does it mean for the universe to be a mechanical fractal

It's all just various assortments of the base building blocks of data, information is essentially infinite and finite at the same time, existing as some sort of paradoxical twist and turn of temporary axioms that come together to create a coherent sense of timeline.

If god didn't exist, existence would have no way to assign (admittedly transient and inconsequential) value. There would be no way to make sense of anything. Thus, god is perception of data. This is why people say that we all have a fragment of God inside of us, because we can choose to define our own meanings and develop our own systems individual of another's perception. Things are black and white to a point, where they truly diverge and become some fucked up cacophony of electromagnetic geometric patterns.
>>
>>145268179
>January
Nigga that shit is still 5 Vol. far away.
>>
>>145269290
>December 7
More like 10 unless Touma starts having 3+ days breaks between each volume from now on
>>
>>145269395
Touma didn't even really get a three day break this volume. It just skipped to three days into the situation. Being Touma is suffering.
>>
>>145269456
At least if the whole school is on it, he doesn't need to worry about his attendance.
>>
>>145269282
Shiinaposter please, IDK what you're trying to tell us.
>>
File: doc_by_michaellam-d75296w.jpg (181KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
doc_by_michaellam-d75296w.jpg
181KB, 1024x576px
>>145269282
Look at the nearest clock. If there were no arbitrator and executor guiding the streams of information, trying to grasp even the simplest concept of time would be impossible. You'd be looking at existence without a shell of intrinsic value, perception at it's most invaluable and pure. Meaning is not applied to object upon creation, but assigned afterwards in relation to everything that surrounds it by the eye of the beholder. Thus, everything is intrinsically worthless outside relativity. This is the idea behind the tree of life, where nothing comes in through kether, streams into Chockmah to become something, and then into Binah to become something in relation to something else.
>>
>>145269282
When will you understand that none of that matters anyways? I'm not even joking. When it all boils down to it the last characters on the front line in the final battle are going to be Mikoto, Touma for sure with a possibility of Accel, Kuroko, Saten and maybe Uiharu and Index. Accel and Touma will most likely not see the ending of the series alive.
>>
>>145269587
I really hope Touma won't die

That'd feel like something the japanese suits would want
>>
>>145269751
Touma's not gonna die. I believe Kamachi's mentioned in one of the afterwords before that all the protagonists will get happy endings.
>>
File: m004.jpg (352KB, 1400x1094px) Image search: [Google]
m004.jpg
352KB, 1400x1094px
>>145269587
Tina will unlock the true power of his god hand and fucksmack everyone trying to fuck around
>>
>>145269809
What if death is Touma's idea of a happy ending?
>>
>>145255309
>Is my life flashing before my eyes? Am I lying in bed and desperately thinking back over my most recent memories?

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
It's going to be glorious indeed. The sheer panic in these threads when Kuroko and Saten finally get their power ups. I'm tired of everybody ignoring these characters like they don't even exist. No other fan base would ever forget about original characters the way this fan base has I mean how did this even happen? I wasn't around for it but when did everybody decide that the raiguns weren't worth the time of day anymore? I honestly didn't believe it at first I pushed it aside as some sort of meme but time and time again you all proved me wrong. I just couldn't believe it. I've never seen anything like it before. It felt wrong on every level I thought there is no way these "people" forgot about the girls that made this series what it is today did they? I've never been this embarrassed to be part of a certain fanbase in my life. Congratulations.
>>
>>145269837
Then he will never achieve coz IB won't let him.
>>
Dream Ranker Indian Poker shit, this is just some fag's Indian Poker shit gone awry for Touma.
>>
>>145269867
>we're never going to get a musical episode of Index

I'd give my third nut for that

>edgy metal piece for Accelerator
>techno for Hamazura
>Mikoto sings a sappy love song
>Aleister is epic latin opera
>most of the others just silly crap about their day
>>
>>145269910
This makes quite a bit of sense.

Fukiyose seeing him in action and getting moist for him sounds far too good to be true.
>>
>>145269587
>Your face when all of the people Touma effected with his actions show up to support his ass and it ends up a one-sided power of friendship moment
>>
>>145269910
Imagine breaker isn't Toumas actually. The power is actually Aleisters but as he isn't the type to use it himself he has it placed in Touma.
>>
>>145267034
>A few times already, they had needed to save students who had fallen down. The others had thrown stones to buy time while Kamijou challenged and defeated the smaller Elements.

Touma should regarded as a school hero if this is all real
>>
>>145270034
>Implying Hamazura wouldn't be rap
>>
>>145269809
In the end Touma could lose the memory of the entire series.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>145270034
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc

I agree. I've been asking for a musical spinoff movie forever now.
>>
File: DD6.jpg (40KB, 650x791px) Image search: [Google]
DD6.jpg
40KB, 650x791px
>>145270064
Whoops, I meant
>My face when
>>
>>145270094
I wonder if everyone knew about Imagine Breaker before this or not.
>>
>>145270095
True, I wasn't sure which to roll with
>>
>>145270123
What if everybody lose their memories about touma?
>>
>>145270095

Hamazura is a patrician that listens solely to death grips.
>>
File: Wu_Geng.jpg (189KB, 712x700px) Image search: [Google]
Wu_Geng.jpg
189KB, 712x700px
>>145270076
Not true, Crowley ain't shit
Imagine breaker comes of Touma's quite genuine ability to break the faulty perceptions people build up like a sense of superiority. It is a gift bestowed by god itself, a legendary gift seen in various different pieces of art called the God hand. Touma's right hand is the essence of plothax as the central figure of the entire fiction.
>>
File: image.png (350KB, 572x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350KB, 572x504px
>>145270181
>wasn't sure which to roll with

Not surprising. I hope you weren't trying to surprise anybody. It would be obvious if you've actually followed the series who to side with by now but I realize what thread I'm in so I honestly expected as much.

>>145270288
Ohh, I didn't realize you could tell the future? You think he was just born with this power? He's not that special.
>>
>>145270185
That's Omega World bruh.
>>
>>145270337
>You think he was just born with this power?

There was a sound-only Index drama where Touma says just that, that he was born with Imagine Breaker.

This is highly suspect, though, given it's non-canon (inasmuch as the clusterfuck that is Raildex even has a canon) and I doubt Touma would actually know whether or not he'd been born with it.
>>
>>145270185
Impossible, the god hand has a direct connection to the collective unconscious. You can't erase people's "memories" of Touma because he is essentially infinite and forever, existing within everyone and everything simultaneously at all possible points in the vast array that is the multiverse. Touma is love, Touma is life.
>>
>>145270288
If Touma has the power to shatter illusions and ignorance, doesn't that make him a buddhist saint?
>>
>>145270337
I am the future
I am the past
I am you
I am me
I am that box of Kleenex to your right
I am the real life Touma
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 1274x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1274x717px
>>145270505
If you were from the future you wouldn't be so quick to underestimate the girls from Railgun now would you?
>>
>>145270431
Touma came to AC because IB was giving everyone around him horrible luck too. Some crazy guy blamed him for being a failure and tried to kill him as a boy. His parents sent him to AC after TV producers wanted to make a reality show about him.

Keikaku Doori
>>
File: 1470373523369.jpg (222KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1470373523369.jpg
222KB, 600x849px
>>145270597
One must understand a Pikachu before they can truly under or overestimate a Pikachu, even Pikachu itself. Once Pikachu truly understands Pikachu, all becomes clear.
>>
>Decide to catch up on Blood Sign before NT16 is out
>“Makihara Youji himself is the kind of high school boy you can find anywhere. All of his paperwork is in order. He seemed to have made more than ten girlfriends at his previous school. The only real problem is why he’s changing schools.”

Bloody hell, Kamachi. One Kamisato was enough.
>>
>>145270746
At least he got his ass beat before doing anything.
>>
File: 1444093492287.jpg (164KB, 643x566px) Image search: [Google]
1444093492287.jpg
164KB, 643x566px
>>145266247
If you ignore how non sequitur this is it's actually not bad. I like Touma's class working together to overcome the crisis and helping him out as best as they can.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470460802283.jpg (76KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470460802283.jpg
76KB, 700x1050px
>>145270693
>>
touma x misaki otp
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470460819444.jpg (74KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470460819444.jpg
74KB, 800x1132px
>>145270822
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470460825225.jpg (109KB, 779x809px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470460825225.jpg
109KB, 779x809px
>>145270874
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 700x700px
>>145270693
Are you trying to say that you "understand" Mikoto? I admire your passion but aren't we being a little overconfident? She's the one and only Railgun electromaster of Tokowadai. The golden girl of this series and master violinist. The series would literally go bankrupt if she ever died. Nobody could possibly imagine what's in her heart. The only one who stands a chance is Kuroko. Her best friend.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470460830259.jpg (127KB, 741x839px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470460830259.jpg
127KB, 741x839px
>>145270908
>>
>>145270434
Is that a purple-haired golden eyes loli? Cause picked up.
>>
>>145270950
Naw, a golden pony pretty boy from a manga called Shen Yin Wang Zuo
>>
>>145266247
What did Touma mean by this?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470460839686.jpg (96KB, 736x1128px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470460839686.jpg
96KB, 736x1128px
>>145270949
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470460850447.jpg (129KB, 750x1123px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470460850447.jpg
129KB, 750x1123px
>>145271072
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470460857770.jpg (127KB, 800x1099px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470460857770.jpg
127KB, 800x1099px
>>145271097
>>
File: emp.jpg (145KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
emp.jpg
145KB, 390x600px
>334 posts
>51 IPs

Sasuga raildexfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 740x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 740x414px
>>145271072
>>145271097
>>145271122

I hope ruining the thread with unrelated content makes you happy because that's what you're doing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468463525898.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468463525898.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>145270909
Yes
I understand that she is essentially a Mojito
>>
>>145266247

Are we on infinite hell worlds esquese again or something
>>
This all feels weird

>AC's military & espers would have assfucked these weakass monsters

>Mikoto is nowhere to be found

>Aleister is just allowing his city to be destroyed and students massacred for no reason

>No international outcry

>Yuitsu has WR and is lurking somewhere

>So hot that the asphalt is scalding to touch

>Citywide blackout
>>
>>145271220
Mikoto is probably on Tokiwadai as she should be.
>>
File: 1467587119270.jpg (57KB, 612x497px) Image search: [Google]
1467587119270.jpg
57KB, 612x497px
>>145271167
Let's be real, it's not unrelated. Toaru Majutsu no Index is a series that explores, in extreme depth, the nature of occultism and psychic culture. You're just getting blinded by the surface tension.
>>
>>145271220
>>No international outcry
Students dying is the norm in academy city apparantly and nobody ever gives a fuck. Realisticly no one would ever sent their kids to this place.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>145271196
I hope you're proud of yourself. Do you enjoy hurting these characters. Do you think you're funny? I'm not even joking can I have any explanation? Any at all? What's your problem?
>>
>>145271336
I mean, I could at least understand if it was just orphans dying because AC can pretend they never existed

But killing off Lu Xiang, genius son of a PRC chairman seems less likely
>>
>>145271220
>AC's military & espers would have assfucked these weakass monsters
Touma did say that Mikoto's physical strength wasn't that great, I'm not sure if he meant battle strength or lifting shit but it looks like these Elements are pretty strong.

I don't think many espers outside of some level 4s and the level 5s could easily handle 6 meter tall (that's 20 feet for the americans) crabs that shoot fire.
>>
>>145271360
I love you too Kuroko, don't get it twisted
>>
>>145271463
Mikoto is helpless without her powers

She started crying when she thought Touma would hit her
>>
Reminder that Mikoto can carry Touma+another head without problems
>>
>>145271538
More like Touma + an older girl too

She's an amazon
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 900x506px
>>145271463
Touma honestly pisses me off sometimes and I'm not talking about ticked off. I mean he really makes me legitimately mad sometimes. He has some fucking nerv to talk about Misaka like she's some kind of irrelevant piece of garbage. I honestly hope he dies before the series ends because he drives me crazy! The sad thing is that's nothing compared to how bad he's going to hurt her in the future. God!!! I hate him! He's not even that great yet he feels like he's superior to everybody and I'm tired of it, I'm honestly tired of it. Mikoto isn't weak and even if he's talking about physical ability that's no excuse to call somebody weak!
>>
>>145271220
>espers would have assfucked these weakass monsters
Except for the part where is 55°C, 131°F for americans. I'm legitimately surprised people haven't been fainting everywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x283px
>>145271663
Uiharu could level up and keep everyones body temputure in check probably.
>>
>>145271663
Shouldn't be espers that could freeze things or throw out water from their bodies?
>>
>>145271750
Uiharu is probably the comfiest person in AC right now.
>>
>>145271772

>Beetle-kakine takes her out on a date
>Element doesn't mess with them and neither are harmed by the heat
>>
>>145271750
>temperature
>>
File: ClKVXfFVYAAVOkj.png (326KB, 418x747px) Image search: [Google]
ClKVXfFVYAAVOkj.png
326KB, 418x747px
>>145271538
As expected.
>>
>>145271856
>Mikoto in bikeshorts
Please tell me there is more of this. My dick needs it.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>145271856
She's super cute here. I don't care what anybody says about her. I'll believe in Mikoto no matter what happens. She's going to show everybody she's the actual star of this series.
>>
>>145271817
>implying she wouldn't rush to the aid or her Railgun friends instead.
>>
File: 54999946_p0.jpg (340KB, 764x1078px) Image search: [Google]
54999946_p0.jpg
340KB, 764x1078px
>>145271968
Afraid not. But shorts are plenty.
>>
>>145272108

>Kuroko probably teleporting all over the city so she doesn't need help
>Saten probably off getting another girl killed so fuck her
>Mikoto is going nuts and is a public menace

Yeah I think Uiharu is better off with him instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 853x480px
>>145272200
>fuck Saten

Are you crazy? What are you talking about? "Fuck Saten"? I can't even process this right now I cannot even process this. Like, what the fuck happened? Do you realize what you just said? Please tell me you were joking because my heart can't even take this right now. I'm honestly shaking. Do you realize what Saten has been through? do you realize how hurt she was when she almost killed herself for a tiny amount of power and had it ripped away from her? She was literally crying because she was able to float a couple of twigs in her hands and she couldn't even have that! She was fighting huge robots with a baseball bat so that she could help her friends! Her dreams were literally torn from her hands and living around powerful espers don't help. She said she was okay but she obviously wasn't. I can't even believe you right now. I can't believe how low this fan base has sunk. I don't even know what to say to you anon. You've truly made me question myself and why I put up with everybody here. Please just stop. If you're trying to be funny there's always better ways than that.
>>
What the literal fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>145272541
It was pretty normal until the half way point. Then I don't know what the fuck happened.
>>
>>145272541
It's Academy City on the receiving end of Aleister's anti-Magic God hangover. All while Laura is watching.
>>
>Touma: I wonder if she's doing okay in this heat wave apocalypse, ojou-sama aren't known to be durable like us plebs and might suffer in emergency situations
>/a/: He's obviously worried that she'll go completely bonkers
?
>>
>>145272616
>Aleister got himself wasted after the events on the epilogues of the last 3 NTs
>Forgot to turn AC's defenses on
>>
>>145272674
Mikoto is not your kind of ojousama you can find anywhere
>>
>>145272678
You mean, "forgot the AC on".
>>
>>145272674
In denial, I'm guessing. Also considering the situation, who wouldn't get crazy?
>>
File: 1469755094337.jpg (104KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1469755094337.jpg
104KB, 1200x675px
Gentlemen, I've figured out a way to save this declining series. Fuck these stupid bugs, Imagine Breaker, Aleister's plan, and all the rest.

We need to completely convert this into an idol series. Idol Accel is a good start, but it needs to expand to star all of the level 5s with their respective idol groups. You've got Group, School, Item, the Railgun girls, and Misaki's clique all set up. Gunha can be a wild card, just grab some other shounen power lust characters like Thor and Rensa 29 and he's ready. Characters like Touma and Hamazura can be managers or some shit. This plan is LITERALLY foolproof.
>>
>>145272674
Did you not read NT15? Touma should be wary of Mikoto, or at least curious given the heeding words he warned about.
>>
>>145272844
>Touma thought he was hallucinating when he saw Seria in an apron and apparently nothing else
So close to naked apron yet so far

>>145272868
>Mob Psycho
Fuck YOU and fuck off
And for your information, there already is an idol version of this series
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x151px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x151px
I'm done for tonight. I didn't expect this from you guys. I'll have to lower my standerds next time. Nobody even has the heart to defend her. I'm honestly not feeling well anymore. Jesus Christ I hope you all burn. Good night.
>>
>>145272921
See you tomorrow, senpai
>>
>>145272908
Yeah I know, which is why I am surprised that Touma sounded like he was only concerned about her general well-being and not whether she'll go off the deep end. At least that's the impression I got from stiyl and js06's translations, though as I can't read the raws I'll have to trust they captured the nuances
>>
>>145272920

>he literally cannot read

You have bigger things to worry about than the random reaction image I used. I'm taking this plan to Miki as we speak.
>>
>>145272868
>I've figured out a way to save this declining series
A new anime?
>>
>>145272674
She's a girly tomboy

It's perfectly understandable
>>
File: 7i0.jpg (15KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
7i0.jpg
15KB, 240x320px
>>145273026

Only if it skips to NT. OT is old and busted, literally who cares about god's right seat anymore? NT already has a better version of the battle royale too.
>>
>>145273115
NT has been boring shit through and through, the potentially exciting parts being executed very poorly. Its only appeal would be Mikoto in action here and there, more than she appears in post-Index II OT, but it's really only her and Accelerator that are still around from the old crowd.
>inb4 people only care about those two
>>
>>145265228
He couldn't use magic without revealing to the world that he was still alive. He had to rely on Heaven Canceller to put his plan into motion.
>>
File: 1468397267014.png (641KB, 636x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1468397267014.png
641KB, 636x1438px
>>145272541
Just the usual iphone shitposter.
>>
>>145273192
Fuck you, I only care about Hamazura.
>>
>>145272996
I think it'll be a mix of both. He thinks about her because he's worried about the things Salome said about Mikoto.
>>
>>145273192
They are the only two characters that generate revenue, at any rate. Dengeki is a business.
>>
>Parents are rich
>1 in a million chance of being Level 5
>0 Damage
>Always gets saved whenever she's in deep trouble
>Cuter than idols without make up
Why is Misaka so lucky?
>>
>>145273790

Because she's Miki's little princess.
>>
>Suspicious apocalypse out of nowhere
>/a/ debates whether or not it's real
Holy shit Kamachi is making us experience ZW8
>>
File: 1470377260389.png (98KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470377260389.png
98KB, 700x800px
>Coming this fall... the long awaited spinoff of the enchanting series that began it all! A must-see for all Index fans!

>A Certain Magical Stiyl Magnus
>"Even if you were to forget everything, I will never forget a single thing. I will live for you, and die for you."
>>
File: 1461445520887.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461445520887.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
EXPLOSION
>>
File: 1461446205966.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461446205966.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
WAGANA WA STIYL
>>
File: 8-2-1-1.png (210KB, 769x700px) Image search: [Google]
8-2-1-1.png
210KB, 769x700px
>>145274123
God dammit Kamachi, I didn't even think of that.
We all have the mental disorders, all thats left is to post best girl before I go to bed.
>>
>>145273790
It's where all of the good luck Touma would have had if he didn't have IB goes.
>>
>>145273790
Don't forget she's a literal girl genius, multi-lingual, skilled musician, constantly attracts cute guys & girls she has to fend off with lightning, famous, athletic, and has a magnetic personality

I can see why she was so damn arrogant before Touma made her realize she ain't all that
>>
>>145274620
This is why Nagai Mikoto pissed me off so much. She was so damn perfect. There was no room for growth and it made her actions in the sister arc seem odd because she was all about the power of friendship before. And then she rebounds in the next arc back to perfection instead of any gradual change.
>>
What if Touma got WR by Yuiitsu and we're seeing his result?

No, the world he's in right now doesn't seem "happy" as in "everything is just as I want it forever and always"

But this world does carry a certain amount of "man this be kinda exciting" and possibly even a strange interpretation of wish fulfillment

In short, it's not a rainbow-and-butterflies happy world, but could definitely be considered exitiing
>>
>>145275751
Interesting

A world where Touma is free to protect people and still be loved, and his attendance isn't getting hurt
>>
>>145275866
>Touma can only truly be happy when people are dying
>>
>>145275866
Yeah. It's a difficult concept to explain, the world he's in at the moment is definitely one some people might say "hell yeah, I'll take that world" to even if it's not rainbows and sunshine
>>
>>145274886
As much as I like the slut brigade, I hated Nagai's efforts to turn them into the scooby gang from the start

Mikoto is a loner

She just wanders the city and thinks most of the time. We even see her cynical monologue about everyone only being able to rely on themselves.

Plus he wiped away her character flaws like delinquent tendencies and arrogance. "Wow, she's so charming. Not stuck up at all" says fawning girl who just met her.
>>
>>145275866
He really wanted to see the world burn so that he can feel important when saving it.
>>
>>145274886
Well, in NT14 (holy shit it took so long) she realized the scale of everything, and in NT15 she had a taste of true power, so Kamachi can take advantage here and so something cool.
>>
>>145275973
Delinquent, arrogant and slightly insane Mikoto trying to be a hero a best Mikoto. It makes her an actually interesting character instead of the waifubait she was in the anime.
>>
>>145276022
One thing is for sure, they were successful on the waifubait front if that reddit poll posted the other day is anything to go by.
>>
>>145276062
>reddit
>>
>>145275980
His confrontation with HP in NT13 confirmed he doesn't like the idea of a world where no one is or ever has suffered. In short, he wants suffering to exist so the concept of a savior to exist
>>
>>145276202
He's so obsessed with protecting smiles he dislikes the idea of them not currently or ever having been in danger
>>
>>145276022
Hands down

Makes her feel more human

Watching her go unhinged on badguys is glorious

I'm still clinging to my theory she's gonna be a superhero
>>
>>145273790
You probably meant WAS lucky, because I'm having difficulty seeing how her moving towards her tragic demise contributes to her luck.
>>145276270
It almost seems obsession is becoming a major theme of Raildex.
>>
>>145271220
The only Espers who can comfortably haandle this situation are Accel (cos he can just lolVector the heat), Beetle 05 (cos he's no longer confined to the limitations of an organic body) and Gunha (because GUTS)
>>
File: melty.png (196KB, 470x385px) Image search: [Google]
melty.png
196KB, 470x385px
>>145276413

>becoming
>>
>>145276413
>her tragic demise

Sure, like Kamachi is going to kill her instead of putting her in a jam so that Kamijou has an excuse to punch something again.
>>
>>145273229
But why is revealing himself an issue? If he's so strong what does he have to fear?
>>
>>145276462
>Accel
Batteries unless he made solar panelled chargers
>Beetle 5
If he stops jobbing
>Gunha
Agree with GUTS
>>
>No shiageluck fighting the giant bugs with some mecha

Dropped.
>>
>>145270597
I looked at each of the girls in this picture and one by one I imagined myself having a long conversation with each of them and how much fun it would be. Is that normal?
>>
>>145276572

You're on /a/ so that's a funny question to ask but it's far from the strangest things people have done.
>>
>>145273790
Mikoto's plot armor only prevents her from damage if the damage is strong enough to kill her or do her in with 1 hit. Aside from that, Mikoto can get hurt. We mostly see this in Railgun though. In Index, Mikotos is the cool heroinie that shows up and gets involve to save Touma so she has the rule of cool/badass that can handle herself.
>>
>>145276529
There is no way the magic side (as a whole) would have let AC off the ground if they new Aleister was in charge of it. He'd be too busy fighting to get his plans going. He wants to elevate humanity, not erase it. We also don't know his limits since he was critically injured enough to live in a piss tank. I still think he got those injuries from when he was trying to summon that thing from the desert though. Or was that later?
>>
>>145276413
>Mikoto
>Tragic demise

She's most likely going to be saved by one of her friends or Touma before that happened. I can only pray Kamijou or any character from railgun series won't do it. That's the last thing we need. Hopefully its Accel or something.
>>
>>145276703
He might be perfectly fine. The tank might just extend his lifespan making it so he can live hundreds of years.
>>
Will we ever get to see a Mie character design? She's been an active part of the cast since NT13 and I'm starting to like her.
>>
>>145276781
We've already got plenty of cute girls. I'd rather see more action and death.
>>
>>145276769
When he gave Heaven Canceller the option to turn it off, it sounded more like an immediate threat. It would've meant a lot less as a gesture if it would've killed him in 20-50 years rather than instantly/within the next few hours.
>>
>>145276781
Just slap Himegami's face on her. Problem solved.
>>
>>145270597
Uiharu and Kongou seem like they'd be the most approchible and easiest to talk with. Uiharu seems extremely nice and Kongou would probably just talk about herself the whole time.
>>
>>145276905
approachable*
>>
>>145276905
I feel like Mii would engage in the best conversation. She just seems interesting for some reason.
>>
>>145276991
It's the glasses. 100%
>>
What about Saten? She seems like despite some weird light conversation you could actually go and have a fun adventure together?
>>
>>145277041
If you go to a love hotel sure
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>145277053
Fuck you! Saten isn't some kind of backstreet slut! She's a friend and an original Railgun!
>>
>>145276905

I'd go with manga Kongou.
>>
>>145277112
Kongou seems like she'd be a fun person to talk with I agree.
>>
File: no season 3.jpg (127KB, 1097x837px) Image search: [Google]
no season 3.jpg
127KB, 1097x837px
>>
File: ef6[1].gif (3MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
ef6[1].gif
3MB, 444x250px
>>145277168
>>
>>145277094
I thought you left?
>>
>>145277211
Keep giving it attention and it won't leave. Filter and ignore it
>>
>>145277112
>I'd go with manga Kongou.
Add to that manga Kuroko and make Mikoto disappear.

Fuck it Kuroko as protag without Mikoto around and her interacting with Kongou would be the best manga ever.
>>
File: image.gif (297KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
297KB, 356x200px
>>145277211
I have a problem.

>>145277236
>it
I bet you think you're funny but I found such a sucker punch insult like like far below you and frankly I'm disappointed. You're better than that.
>>
>>145277112
Kongou is a sweetheart

Like a more innocent Holo
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 874x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 874x1280px
>>145277285
It's nice to see that somebody still has reasonable taste. I'm happy you exist and you've managed to bring a smile to my face tonight anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>145277463
I knew this image was missing something but I couldn't put my finger on it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3aKe8n6NLo

I feel like Super Affection describes Kuroko and Mikoto's relationship as best friends the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 441x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 441x600px
Oops! They are being friendly again! Mikoto cannot help but drop her tsun around Kuroko because they are true shining friends. This is the power of friendship and what made this series great!
>>
>>145277729
Kuroko would absolutely destroy Mikoto if she gave her the chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 480x325px
>>145277989
I believe that would be the best choice Mikoto ever made. I'm not sure if she actually feels that way about Mikoto but if she did I think Kuroko would never let her down. I like to believe Kuroko and Mikoto are just extremely close friends. I want them to be happy and if that's what it means then I would be 100% for it.
>>
>>145277989
>Kuroko would absolutely destroy Mikoto if she gave her the chance.
For that to happen, Touma would have to finally decide to date some blonde busty girl around his age soon and openly reject Mikoto, sadly none of that will happen cause the author prefers his pseudo harem anticks going.
>>
I want to see Mugino shift to lvl6.
>>
File: 1410379912024.jpg (25KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
1410379912024.jpg
25KB, 579x329px
>Seeking water during daylight.
>>
>No Tsuchimikado again
Did Kamisato lie about not killing him?
>>
File: 1454499881715.jpg (46KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454499881715.jpg
46KB, 848x480px
Observe her silky blue hair and wide green eyes
And that delightful little pout as she glares at you begging for food

Truly a sight for sore eyes!
>>
File: 1470109172179.jpg (13KB, 509x288px) Image search: [Google]
1470109172179.jpg
13KB, 509x288px
SAY MY NAME
>>
File: 1470209593878.jpg (56KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470209593878.jpg
56KB, 400x298px
LEAVE KAMISATO TO ME and Kanzaki
>>
File: 1469589975381.png (226KB, 422x530px) Image search: [Google]
1469589975381.png
226KB, 422x530px
I WANT TO HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR
I WANT TO BASK IN THOSE CHEERS

NEVER FEAR
STIYL IS HERE
>>
File: 1470113709643.jpg (87KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470113709643.jpg
87KB, 600x338px
Let's be honest, I was one of the highlights of the movie

I hope the ED is by Kishow now that Mami Kawada has retired
>>
Am I the only one who feels that Touma's constant thoughts on Mikoto is foreshadowing that something bad will happen to her?
>>
File: 1470113512544.jpg (14KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1470113512544.jpg
14KB, 450x253px
This is my favorite song from my favorite album
It's also why I trip as Stiyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Q6mdwjo20
>>
File: 1470113378772.jpg (46KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
1470113378772.jpg
46KB, 480x674px
How many of you listen to the band Granrodeo? I'm the lead singer of it
>>
>>145280672
You're literally the only one.
>>
>>145279884
there is fucking Elements and no usable flashlights mate.
>>
File: 1470113209119.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470113209119.gif
1MB, 400x225px
Do you know why my name is Stiyl, girls? It's because I have STYLE
>>
File: 1470112722355.jpg (31KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
1470112722355.jpg
31KB, 480x593px
This was yet another thread blessed by my fiery presence!
>>
File: 1470112658763.jpg (556KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470112658763.jpg
556KB, 1920x1080px
Better back the fuck up, secondaries... me and Kanzaki run this joint
>>
>>145281498
7000 yen
>>
What if the entire series is following Touma on a much bigger loop that he's starting to wake up to? Where the Othinus loop was just a small nested loop that happens every cycle of the plot that Touma experiences over and over.
>>
File: 1470112468465.jpg (26KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1470112468465.jpg
26KB, 600x337px
YOU'VE DONE IT NOW LITTLE GIRL... I WILL PUNISH YOU
>>
File: 1470112407400.png (696KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470112407400.png
696KB, 1024x576px
OUCH
>>
File: 1455873310975.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455873310975.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP, THE SLUT IS ATTACKING ME
>>
>>145276781
>a Mie character design
very short skirt, tanned, shoulder length hair.
She sounds a bit like a gyaru.
>>
File: 1448933172138.jpg (287KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448933172138.jpg
287KB, 668x1000px
H-Hello, slut
Do you want something from me...? What's the bat for
>>
File: 1470112122838.gif (3KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1470112122838.gif
3KB, 192x192px
THIS IS A SLUT
>>
File: 1470112061744.gif (3KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1470112061744.gif
3KB, 192x192px
THIS IS A CREATURE

SHE IS A PINK LUMP OF NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
File: 1470111993328.jpg (73KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1470111993328.jpg
73KB, 620x465px
THIS IS A MISAKA

THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER BUT THIS ONE IS
>>
File: 1470111931048.gif (4KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1470111931048.gif
4KB, 192x192px
THIS IS MY LOLI NUN

THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER BUT THIS ONE IS MINE
>>
File: 1470111316774.jpg (17KB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
1470111316774.jpg
17KB, 368x207px
Is it okay if I ship Innocentius with Mugino
>>
File: 1470111241854.jpg (20KB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
1470111241854.jpg
20KB, 368x207px
GET HIM KANZAKI
>>
File: 1470111164886.jpg (473KB, 750x644px) Image search: [Google]
1470111164886.jpg
473KB, 750x644px
KISAMA!

YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT NOW THAT KANZAKI IS HERE
>>
File: 1470111077905.jpg (7KB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
1470111077905.jpg
7KB, 368x207px
AAARRRRGGGGHHH HE PUNCHED ME

KANZAKI HELP ME
>>
File: 1470111016701.jpg (16KB, 384x211px) Image search: [Google]
1470111016701.jpg
16KB, 384x211px
Let go of me right now or I'll call Kanzaki
>>
File: 1470110879271.jpg (51KB, 763x426px) Image search: [Google]
1470110879271.jpg
51KB, 763x426px
BOUAARRRGHHH

TREACHERY
>>
File: 1470110818248.jpg (30KB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
1470110818248.jpg
30KB, 368x207px
GET OUT URCHIN
>>
File: 1470110471994.jpg (2KB, 130x100px) Image search: [Google]
1470110471994.jpg
2KB, 130x100px
Did someone say ants
>>
File: 1470110213894.jpg (13KB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
1470110213894.jpg
13KB, 368x207px
Let's play riddles

Index and Kanzaki and Stiyl walked into a bar.
Index said "I'll have orange juice"
Kanzaki said "I'll have sake"
What did Stiyl say?
>>
File: Mitsuki.jpg (29KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuki.jpg
29KB, 1024x576px
>Zombie apocalypse setting and they even have levels
>>
File: 1470109868121.png (207KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470109868121.png
207KB, 300x375px
Daily reminder that Level 3 magician >> Level 6 esper
>>
File: 1470109670157.jpg (13KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1470109670157.jpg
13KB, 640x359px
The memeing is always funner
In somebody else's thread
You dream about jumping fanbase
But remember what I always said
Just look at the faggots 'round you
Right here on the basement floor
Such retarded things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Come back from /c/
Come back from /c/
Darling it's better
Down where it's hotter
Take it from MEEEEE
Over in Fate threads they scream all day
Make secondaries go away
While we are yappin'
Full time for fappin'
Come back from /c/
>>
>>145276531
>Batteries unless he made solar panelled chargers

What is whitewings?
>>
File: 1470108948255.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470108948255.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
FUCK

LAURA HELP ME
>>
File: 1470108663578.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470108663578.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
Thanks for healing me Kaneki
NOW TIME TO BURN THIS FUCKER DOWN
>>
File: 1470108602164.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470108602164.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
KANZAKI I GOT SKINNED ALIVE
SKIN THEM BACK
>>
File: 1470108541009.jpg (37KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470108541009.jpg
37KB, 704x400px
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1436432954394.jpg (42KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1436432954394.jpg
42KB, 345x345px
Stiyl will make Kamijou Touma cry
>>
File: 1438494125970.png (496KB, 977x700px) Image search: [Google]
1438494125970.png
496KB, 977x700px
AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1466318756451.gif (857KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466318756451.gif
857KB, 320x180px
AAARRRGGGHHH HE LOST IT
HE KNOWS HE CAN KILL
>>
File: 1436235348490.jpg (38KB, 1010x565px) Image search: [Google]
1436235348490.jpg
38KB, 1010x565px
I THOUGHT I COULD TAKE HIM...I WAS WRONG
>>
Stiyl, you're such a fuck-up. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: 1469589698174.png (403KB, 1050x706px) Image search: [Google]
1469589698174.png
403KB, 1050x706px
HE'S GONNA KILL ME OUAAARRRRGGHHHHH
>>
File: 1461444332216.jpg (19KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461444332216.jpg
19KB, 300x375px
LEAVE MORALFAGS TO ME
>>
File: 1463121464063.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463121464063.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1437080419255.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437080419255.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
L-LAURA! YOU'RE ON MY SIDE... AREN'T YOU?
>>
>Stiyl vs Saten
>Stiyl wins
As expected.
>>
File: 1460244616906.jpg (9KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1460244616906.jpg
9KB, 512x288px
*gasp* IS THAT... IS THAT KANZAKI? HAS SHE FINALLY COME TO SAVE ME?
>>
File: 1449055281263.jpg (11KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1449055281263.jpg
11KB, 448x252px
G-G-GET AWAY FROM ME!
OR ELSE... I'LL CALL KANZAKI
>>
>>145260058
What is this picture from?
>>
>>145285830
From Mahaya's blog?
>>
File: 1449055905572.jpg (11KB, 534x302px) Image search: [Google]
1449055905572.jpg
11KB, 534x302px
SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN
>>
So, since the thread is gonna die, I'm just gonna say this.

Misaka a shit.
>>
File: 1445796061661.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445796061661.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
HELP HE HAS A DRAGON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Misaki a shit.
>>
File: 1465188605781.png (409KB, 1060x715px) Image search: [Google]
1465188605781.png
409KB, 1060x715px
KAMIJOU NO
>>
>>145286137
Levinia a shit.
>>
>>145286400
Patriciaa best.
>>
File: 1461385500861.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1461385500861.gif
1MB, 512x288px
I-I'M BIG...AND STRONG! FOR KANZAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
Othinus a cute.
>>
File: fr32.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fr32.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>145286494
Kuroko a shit.A SHIT
>>
Mikoto a best.
>>
File: 8ee8803d45163a9343029755d2de37b5.png (339KB, 412x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8ee8803d45163a9343029755d2de37b5.png
339KB, 412x1000px
>>
File: 1453613386109.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453613386109.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
YEEEEEEEAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH I'M SEEING STARS
>>
File: 1300630746786.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1300630746786.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>145286549
Uiharua cute.A CUTE
>>
Mikoto a okay
>>
Itsuwa a shit.
Thread posts: 524
Thread images: 136

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.