[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who got tricked into watching CL? I know there must be some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Who got tricked into watching CL? I know there must be some of you here.
>>
>>145250336
I wasn't tricked, I was watching shit and I enjoyed it regardless.
>>
fhána lured me.
>>
>>145250336
I enjoyed it for a couple of episodes, but she lost her cute loli form(even though she was still cute)

I kind of wanted childhood friend to win, but i also liked Felia

Lastly, the ending was terrible
>childhood friend ends up with the guy she didn't like
>felia is floating in space the whole time so mc didn't win
>mc is alone in the end
>>
>>145250336
Dropped it 8 eps in.
>>
>>145250336
I didn't get tricked but as sure as hell wasn't expecting that shitty writing and awful ending.
>>
File: 1447124687928.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447124687928.webm
2MB, 960x540px
He was definitely the broest of all bros.
>>
>>145252544
Orange was wasted on this show.
I mean for god's sake, action smudging in 3DCG.
>>
>>145250336
Dropped it after dancing vegetables.
>>
Domon and Roman best boys.
Otto best boypussy.
Bee traitorous bitch
>>
File: 1447125024504.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447125024504.webm
3MB, 960x540px
One of the things I happen to remember from the Comet Lucifer-threads is that there was some weird anon who somehow used them to complain about Concrete Revolutio, just because Comet Lucifer and Concrete Revolutio both started with the letter C.
>>
>>145252473
Sounds like the definition of tricked
>>
File: SheSeesYourDiamond.png (472KB, 712x417px) Image search: [Google]
SheSeesYourDiamond.png
472KB, 712x417px
>>145250336
this was the prove that if a company think that making an anime is just "Putting a cute mascotte and making a video trailer to promote it, then releasing an anime filled with bad CG and then develop a stupid , nonsense and idiotic plot on it, try to compensate all the shit behind it with the cute Mascotte and the power of love and nonsense action would give result"
is just shit..
so ... 8bit should just go bankrupt and never come out again from its grave
>>
>>145250336
It was ok, /a/ pretends much worse shows that it are good.
>>
>>145253541
That's one of the fun things about 4chan. You meet all kinds of people with really weird mental disorders and you get a taste of the madness. Like what kind of link could there be between the series just due to both beginning with C and airing around the same time? Yet this engaged his autism.
>>
>>145255480
8bit actually made some VNs. I wonder how VN makers could have horrible writers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.