[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nagi going to win the Hayatebowl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Hayate.png (158KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hayate.png
158KB, 836x1200px
Is Nagi going to win the Hayatebowl?
>>
Are you retarded?

Ofc
>>
Maria will win.
>>
>>145232450
For Nagi to win the Hayatebowl, he has to fall in love with her. By definition.

We're no closer to that than we were at the beginning of the manga.

If anything, this latest bout of misunderstandings is just setting Nagi up to be the negative-emotion-burster when she finally works out the truth.

A-tan is clearly going to win you fucks

A-TAN IS LOVE A-TAN IS LIFE
>>
>>145233115
A-tan is a hag.
>>
File: 3perfect5me.jpg (74KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
3perfect5me.jpg
74KB, 890x890px
>hfw 2016 is finally her year
>>
>>145232450
Hayate has barely shown any sexual interest in Nagi throughout the series and never shown anything resembling true love. Nagi literally can't win. Even though she is NEET I feel bad for her.

At least they introduced a minor side character for hamster to fuck. Hina and A-Tan are SOL if Hayate doesn't pick them.
>>
>>145234392
Nagi is the first girl and the main heroine. I've stopped fooling my self long ago that A-tan or Hinagiku has a chance.
>>
>>145232450
I hope so, the loli needs to win sometimes.
>>
>>145232450
no, and that's what will lead her in despair
>>
>>145234662
doormats don't win anon.
>>
>>145234785
Even if that's true, after everything is resolved, this only puts her in a better position to win.
>>
>>145232450
When will this series ever fucking end?
>>
>>145234825
Nagi isn't a doormat
>>
>>145232450

Yes. First he'll break her heart, however. She'll probably be the catalyst to open the path to the RG. But after he secures her inheritance and understands her feelings, he'll decide to stick with her until his feelings towards her change and develop into love. The other girls are just fanservice. They never stood a chance.
>>
>>145233879
Man Hinagiku will never get a continuation arc she deserved. People said the fireworks was enough but come the fuck on, hamster got more development than her, everything was overshadowed by A-tan arc, and instead of correcting focus we got a completely new girl and Nagi's retarded manga.

If the anime only arc was manga material, he wouldn't of had to close up shop on his main series.
>>
Christ this is still going on?
>>
>>145233115
>>145233879
Naw ruka became the best character the second she showed up and her arc started. The only one who was proactive about her love.
>>
>>145234662
This is one series where I don't feel like the first girl will win.

I feel the author is going for a no one wins and goofy shenanigans ending with a dash of same old same old.
>>
>>145232450
She won't win his love, even though he will probably stay with her.
>>
File: izumi.jpg (374KB, 1380x1096px) Image search: [Google]
izumi.jpg
374KB, 1380x1096px
>>145232450
This is the winner of the Hayatabowl
>>
>>145236985
she already won an anime omake, so she is out for the amin race
>>
Anyone but Hina
>>
>>145238189
In that omake they ended fucking like bnnies right?
>>
>>145239038
yep
>>
>>145238189
>>145239038
Which omake are we talking about here?
>>
Maria already seduced hayate though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.