[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse Harem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

What does /a/ think of reverse harem?

Is it true that males in reverse harems aren't betafags like harem MCs who'll just suddenly have nose bleeds then eventually pass out everytime a woman became sexually aggressive towards them?

>>
File: 1465536053234.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465536053234.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
>>
>>145230952
>"beta" harem mc has his pack of girls
>"alpha" males in reverse harem are struggling to get one girl
It's not behavior or demeanur that work in anime world.
It's pheromones and hormones, I tell you.
"beta" mc just have a lot of testo, don't be mistaken by their appearence.
>>
One is male fantasy, the other is female fantasy. The MC in reverse harem is the 'beta' surrounded by male equivalents of the girls in harem.
>>
>>145232931
But men is more likely to go after women than the other way around.
>>
>>145233194
True but both are sweet lies. The MCs of both are usually way too bland and uninteresting for these attractive people to realistically compete for.
>>
>>145233267
It's not about the real life accuracy that I'm looking for. All I want to see are men who don't act like your typical harem MC and actually doing something to win the girl's heart.
>>
>>145230952
I like gangbangs.
>>
>>145233613
They don't act like typical men though.
>>
>>145233613
They don't, you can tell that. But it's for women so it has it's own bullshit.
>>
File: shoujo girl.jpg (20KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
shoujo girl.jpg
20KB, 500x226px
>>145233671
>>145233731
I just wanna try something new anon.
>>
You see people complain about Shounen and Harems here all the time of how it always has the same gimmicks and its all fan service bullshit with bland self insert MC, right?

Well lemme tell you, shoujos are worse. Its way more repetitive, the art is usually absolute garbage and while the harem work with the basic male instinct feeding you constant shots of semi naked girls to please your dick, shoujo doesn't have that. Every now and then you'll see the dudes without a shirt and the MC blushing like shit and acting like she never saw a man's chest before. The shoujo MC is usually a fucking indecisive bitch that will often make you rage if you're a straight male and by the end of the manga you will be rooting for the guys to fucking lose and because they probably deserve someone better. Just my two cents
>>
>>145230952
I'm a str8 grill and I like regular harems better. Harem genre is still trash though.
>>
>>145234270
>I'm a str8 grill
here's your (you) you fucking attention seeking whore.
>>
File: chat-bien-mignon.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chat-bien-mignon.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
Most reverse harem are bad adaptation of otome game.

And the ones they usually choose to adapt are pretty garbage to begin with like amnesia or Diabolik lovers.

>there'll never be a clock zero adaptation
>>
>>145234832
I wonder if there ever will be a reverse harem with alpha female mc with hordes of average looking beta males?
>>
Are there any good reverse harems out there? even at least in a woman's POV?
>>
Uta pri is the best animated one in my opinion
And the mc is not THAT bland
You just have to skip the parts where the dudes dance
>>
>>145234948
there are submissive beta "nice guys" in otome along with other character types such as the manslut, the ouji, the yandere childhood friend and the tsundere...

There are also otome with alpha heroines.
>>
>>145234962
ouran highschool host club is what I believe the beginners guide to reverse harems.
>>
>>145235127
Ouran is good because the MC is not the "average" cute girl, living her average life but someone who is trying to work to make something for herself, she has an actual personality and isn't a push over.
>>
>>145230952
It works exactly the same way
MC is beta regardless if male/female
harem girls/boys are more alpha.
>>
>>145234948
You'd have to get a dude MC to do it first. And if you can't even stomach one beta MC why would you stomach 3 or more?

>>145234188
I don't even mind reverse harem, but all of this is right on. I just wish some of them were written better, since they have some interesting premises.
>>
>>145230952
I'm eh. I've yet to find one where the guys and feMC are enjoyable. It's also rare as fuck to find one with a male yandere.

I's also hard as shit to find harems wit both cute girls and boys.
>>
>>145234270
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>145234188
>the art is usually absolute garbage

Why the fuck is shoujo art so goddamn bad. It's bad enough the guys are too feminine and shit, bu then the art just makes everything worsex10.
>>
File: whatever.png (605KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
605KB, 1100x500px
>>145234962
I think Akatsuki no Yona was kinda enjoyable. At least the MC isn't a huge cunt and is honestly trying to be helpful.
>>
>>145230952
>a woman became sexually aggressive towards them?
If an otome lead can be sexually aggressive, she's probably in the sort of title where she will dom a hero sometimes but get raped other times
>>
File: Fate.Prototype.full.1645853.jpg (629KB, 2416x3449px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Prototype.full.1645853.jpg
629KB, 2416x3449px
>>145235056
>>145235127
>>145235633
Thanks.
>>
>>145235633
The hell are you getting gay shit from Arslan Senki? They got like two/three different love stories, and three dudes lusting after the same puss back in the capitol.
>>
>>145235947
>three dudes lusting after the same puss back in the capitol.
I know it's hard to believe, but Arslan used to be a boy.
>>
>>145230952
I think we have enough woman worshipping in the western world. Japan have the right idea.
>>
>>145235431
Because a bunch of average beta interacting with mc would be fun and something new.
>>
File: 1470324591088.png (143KB, 536x364px) Image search: [Google]
1470324591088.png
143KB, 536x364px
>>145236339
Man, make fun of him all you want. Just because they drew him as a pretty boy doesn't mean he doesn't do manly enough shit as is. I don't even know why I'm this upset.
>>
>>145236528
Sorry for the bullying, but to me it really felt like a reverse harem. Only that the MC was a feminine looking boy. I guess there is more to it if you watch a few episodes but I simply couldn't go further than maybe EP 4 or 5.
As far as I can tell I'm not the only one who sees it that way and I'm genuinely surprised that there is a second season of it.
>>
>>145236871
The author of the novels banned yaoi fanart of his works for years and all the relationships are het. He is drawn feminine to contrast with his father.
>>
>>145234188
>and while the harem work with the basic male instinct feeding you constant shots of semi naked girls to please your dick, shoujo doesn't have that
It is common for many women not to lust over men's naked bodies the way men do over women. They see men as sexier when they're clothed.
>Every now and then you'll see the dudes without a shirt and the MC blushing like shit and acting like she never saw a man's chest before
Of course she has to react this way, or else she will appear like a slut and the readers will feel contempt for her.
>>
>>145235102
>yandere childhood friend
My favorite. I wish there were more of these in manga and not just in otome games.
>>
>>145236871
He's a 14 year old who did nothing wrong and was whisked away into this entire situation by the selfish lust for sex and power by aristocrats, and he's still going to save his kingdom for the sake of its people.
>>
>>145236385
I like how male love interests in shoujo tend to be very domineering towards the heroines, and treat her in a way that would be considered as domestic abuse in Western countries. Even though this is the natural and correct state of male and female relations, it's hard to find traditional relationships like this in Western media these days.

On the other hand, I hate how shounen romances tend to put women on a pedestal that they don't deserve. Beta male readers should seriously consider reading more shoujo instead to find out how to properly control a woman.
>>
>>145235633
Is she useful in combat, though?
>>
>>145238387
women are shit
>>
>>145230952
She looks like Megumi from Saekano. I've thought of Megumi as a shoujo MC before.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.