[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no seriously, what the fuck was he thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: za beasto.png (141KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
za beasto.png
141KB, 500x316px
no seriously, what the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>145198038
>lol fuck evafags
What's what he was thinking
>>
File: Lilith_with_Lance.png (148KB, 333x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_with_Lance.png
148KB, 333x480px
Eh, I'm fine with it. Lilith is the basis of all earth's lifeforms so an eva changing its form to suit the situation isn't too weird to me.
>>
>>145198761
Evas are based on Adam
>>
>>145198038
He was thinking "those stupid nerds will buy anything, here comes my new pay check"
>>
He was probably writing the script when one of his cats started attacking an Eva action figure.
>>
>>145200256
There is nothing that contradicts the ability for Eva units to transform
It's stupid, but it breaks no rules
>>
>>145198038
"I must destroy Eva once and for all."
>>
>>145202778
This. Shamshel was a closer match to the human genome than even other hominids are, Lilith's own meat turned into the dark-skinned and three-lobed eyed EVA-01, and they couldn't get direct copies of Adam to grow with a consistent number of eyes until the MPs. They're hells of mutable, their forms don't seem at all informed by genetics, EVA-01 might not have even had a mouth until it wanted one.

The dumb part is transforming the inorganic armor.
>>
>>145198038
The Angels already have that power. Only makes sense that the Evas can do it too.
>>
>fuck evafags
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 256x197px
>>145198038
>>
>>145198038
I love it. It's the symbol of the ultimate friendship between Asuka and Mari. It was also foreshadowed the whole movie.
>>
>>145198038
Shit looks like no man's sky animal rng
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.