[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gatchaman Crowds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: hajime2.jpg (371KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hajime2.jpg
371KB, 1280x720px
BIRDO GO! Did you like Gatchaman Crowds, /a/?
>>
Yes. Insight was shit, though.
>>
Never watched the second season, but the story and character designs of the first were pits. The music was incredible, though.
>>
>>145188499
>Hajime
>That color palette
>Great designs
>Hajime
>God-tier OST
>Fun characters
It was nice.
>>
File: baado-go.png (795KB, 835x1395px) Image search: [Google]
baado-go.png
795KB, 835x1395px
>>145188499
The first season was alright, but the second was crap and I only watched it because of this healthy angel
>>
>>145188666
This. Just when Crowds had me going "Oh man what a perfect set-up for a REAL season" they came with Insight. No redeeming features.
>>
>>145188499
Neat OST and characters, with a bit of norm-breaking.
I want Hajime to hug me
>>
>>145189662
The OP was alright.
>>
I never watched the original but I loved it, especially Hajime and Berg, second season left a lot to be desired though.
>>
Loved it. But i disliked the new characters who also took most of the screentime in the second season so that was kind of a let down. Hajime and her massive tits were a saving grace though.

Also, what the fuck was the deal about Rui and his car? He just drove the fucking thing from one place to another with no real purpose whatsoever.
>>
File: hajime and cyberbulling.png (146KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
hajime and cyberbulling.png
146KB, 480x314px
>>145188499
Yes.

>>145188666
No it wasn't.
>>
>>145188499
Yes. I really liked both seasons.

However, you should watch the show yourself and form your own opinion instead of blindly and lazily going with what the masses think.
>>
>>145188499
Yes, best girl of the show was so sexy.
>>
File: 1470055982209.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1470055982209.png
181KB, 512x548px
>>145190697
I just finished both seasons the other night. I wished I found it while it aired.
>>
File: 1438474466603.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438474466603.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>All girls are retarded
>All bois are traps or gay (or both)
>>
File: 2i5cat.png (264KB, 573x323px) Image search: [Google]
2i5cat.png
264KB, 573x323px
>>145191078
you take that back
>>
Yea the dub was incredible
>>
File: 1396882606360.png (247KB, 500x779px) Image search: [Google]
1396882606360.png
247KB, 500x779px
>>145191078
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>145191258
You are baiting but I did like Berg's dub voice. It reminded me of Dr Rockzo
>>
Both seasons are 6/10, and I feel like most of that is the music. Hajime is a shit protag, Berg Katze is an even worse antag.
>>
>>145188499
No. The plot was a mess and the characters weren't particularly likable. There was a lot of stupidity prevalent throughout the series.
>>
>>145188499
I thought it was pretty good, yeah. The second season really undid the best parts of their work, though.
>>
>>145191371
Oh lord, there's a dub? Hajime must be absolutely insufferable.
>>
>>145191683
I can't imagine she's worse than she already is. Can't go far below 0.
>>
>>145191683
That is actually the perfect word to describe her dub voice and personality
>>
>>145191258
Didn't they integrate dank memes into the dub dialog?
>>
>>145191771
To be fair, I'm pretty sure she wasn't built to be likeable so much as overpoweringly genki. More like a paragon than humanized in any way.
>>
Gatchaman Crowds became one of my favorite series as Hajime is one of my favorite girls. I really enjoy how Hajime sees the two sides of to things and has her own way of dealing with issuss instead of how a typical Sentai character would do. The show itself is fresh and nuance.

The second series has a lot of problems but the way I see it is because they want to break down a character like Tsubasa. People hate her and wish more time was spent on Hajime, but the thing is if Hajime was there then things would have beem over fast. That itself is bad story telling but I just enjoy how a "Red Sentai" character like Tsubasa would not work all the time in the real world.

I honestly don't get why people don't like the first season more but whatever.
>>
>>145192104
Yea but her dub voice really amps up how unbearable she is compared to the original
>>
>>145192199
Fuck, I can believe that. I just mean that it's not like it was ruining someone you were supposed to fall in love with. But it definitely doesn't sound like it enhances the experience overall.
>>
>>145189560

Hajime needs to seal a bad guy into her ass so it can get bigger just like her tits.
>>
File: 37538080.jpg (338KB, 897x1455px) Image search: [Google]
37538080.jpg
338KB, 897x1455px
>>145188499
Only the first one.
>>
Why do yall dislike the 2nd season?

The theme of it was very solid and I thought it's very relevant esp if youve been keeping up with world affair and the US presidential election.
>>
>>145194017
But it came out before the election was in full swing
>>
>>145194017
Needed more Hajime and had to be more interesting. The problem was that Tsubasa and Gel were running the whole show, and causing a lot of obvious problems but no one did anything except maybe Rizumu, who honestly is kind of a stupid character. Hajime knew things were wrong but she wanted Tsubasa and Gel to realize that before she intervened.

And, I like Tsubasa, but she can be insufferable. She doesn't try to understand things before putting thoughts into actions. Her actions, and Gel's actions, just makes you go "Ughhhh why the hell did you do that?". In the end, to fix everything, Hajime had to be literal Jesus because Tsubasa and Gel didn't bother to understand the severity of what they were doing.
>>
The one thing I didn't like was
>here's the mess concept
>3 episodes later
>ok lets totally forget about that
>>
>>145194383

>implying that Tsubasa is never insufferable
>>
>>145194017
I enjoyed the themes they tackled in the second season, but I was getting really tired of listening to Tsubasa's naive views of the world and I wish she didn't take up so much of the spotlight. Paiman and Utsutsu especially felt like dead weight and I would've liked to see them do more instead of having to deal with Tsubasa all the time.
>>
>>145194383
That's the point though, most people think oversimplistically like Tsubasa and believe they are doing the right thing, when you finally realize that she's a fucking idiot that's ruining everything.
>>
>>145194017
Yeah the theme was great and it is not everyday that you see critiques to democracy in pop culture.
The problem is that they did it without any kind of subtlety, so it ended up feeling like they were preaching, instead of discussing the topic.
>>
>>145194457
Their point was to show that Hajime was the only one who bothered to talk to MESS. The Gatchaman was just attacking them because they thought they were hurting humans. Hajime found out that wasn't the case. That's it, story over, because Hajime solved it. It highlights that Hajime is different. What's wrong about that?

>>145194586
That's why I like Tsubasa though. She's the most every man character they have. People do want to do good, but sometimes they think it's black and white. She's a breathing message to everyone that things are not so simple. It's a sacrifice that she has to be portrayed as so detestable to create this message.

But, I like all anime girls so I just wanna pat her head and tell her to not be so ridiculous in the future.
>>
Literally the only thing I remember from the show was Hajime, the rest was okay.
>>
It basically was the harbringer that foretold of the dark future that is "pokemon go"
>>
I don't know if it was always that bad or just the second season, and if it's just me or not, but Hajime got kind of annoying over time.
>I'm Hajime-ssssu, I have a balanced and nuanced view on everything and do everything right!
Maybe it was just the contrast with some of the other inept and stubborn cast members that made her seem (unintentionally?) infallible to me. But the only thing I remember where she did something suboptimally was handling the fact that she was Berg Katze's host body, i.e. never talking or doing something about the fact that this might not be so great or having a negative effect on her. I think S2 brought that up, but as far as I remember she more or less brushed that away as if she was just trying to carry the burden alone. It has been some time, I only remember this vaguely.
>>
I loved it if only for this one track from their OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0I9LQ2EOA
>>
>>145195224
Hajime has a neutral world view just because she does "the right thing" doesn't mean you need to agree with it. She is more of a conduit to help develop the group as a whole in order to change their ways if thinking giving everyone proper development
>>
File: 1436629646895.jpg (290KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1436629646895.jpg
290KB, 1920x2160px
>>145191247
>Big Joe wants you tonight
Do wat?
>>
>>145188499
Yes. The S2 was kinda slow but it turned out to be a masterpiece.
>>
>>145195116
>implying

It'd be nice to have something useful like Galax that had the popularity of Go. Instead we got a """game""" that the developer ruined within a month
>>
File: not a vlc scshot.jpg (113KB, 821x695px) Image search: [Google]
not a vlc scshot.jpg
113KB, 821x695px
why did he said justice?, this berg + this guy monologue was perfect besides this, people was not chasing others for a sense of justice, and he's not talking about the gatchas., was it a mistranslation?

tho it fits perfect if the critic was not only to the japanese society but also the politic correction movement but i don't think the studio had that intention
>>
>>145199644
I long forgot what the fuck he was saying. Honestly, he was the worst character of the whole series because his arc and character is just retarded as fuck.
>>
>>145188499
Yeah, the best part was Hajime telling whoever that you can just shut off the phone and not look at shitposts.
>>
>>145202276
Yeah. He's definitely my least favorite. But that's mostly because he feels out of place next to Gel. Maybe if I rewatch he'll come off as less awful.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.