[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys explain some things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DioP2.png (285KB, 346x473px) Image search: [Google]
DioP2.png
285KB, 346x473px
JJBA Part 3, Is the fact that Dio lives a retcon?
If not, than I have some questions.
How did he sever Jonathon's head from his body?
Does Dio have to breathe? If he doesn't than wouldn't that affect his hamon in some way?
Did he have two coffins on the ship? And did he have them custom made, since his name is enscribed on there?
Maybe I'm just a retard and this was all explained, but I can't find anything.
And yes, I only watch the anime, so don't bring the manga into this.
>>
>>145186793
maybe
>>
>>145186900
Thanks, how insightful of you.
>>
>>145186793
>Is the fact that Dio lives a retcon?
Sorta.
>Does Dio have to breathe? If he doesn't than wouldn't that affect his hamon in some way?
Tentacles or eyelazors.
>Does Dio have to breathe? If he doesn't than wouldn't that affect his hamon in some way?
Most definitely does not need to breathe. He can't use Hamon.
>Did he have two coffins on the ship? And did he have them custom made, since his name is enscribed on there?
Yes. It is a retcon

And you aren't a retard. Araki has flat out said that he will ignore continuity if it gets in the way of cool ideas.
>>
There isnt any real explaination as to how dio could drag Jonathan's body into a second coffin that wasn't shown before. He just did it. He also doesnt use hamon so idk what that question is
>>
>>145186793
>How did he sever Jonathon's head from his body?
Space Ripper Stingy Eyes probably
I don't think so and Dio doesn't use Hamon
>Did he have two coffins on the ship? And did he have them custom made, since his name is enscribed on there?
No. Congrats, you noticed the plot hole.
>>
Thanks everyone. Also, he doens't use hamon, my bad.
>>
File: wryyyy.png (838KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wryyyy.png
838KB, 1366x768px
>>
Another question, why did Araki's design of Jotaro change so much to the point of making him feminine by comparison to his original appearance?
>>
>>145188619
Because until part 3 he thought the ideal masculine figure was a body builder's, but then started getting more influences from Greco-Roman sculptures.
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (30KB, 327x395px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
30KB, 327x395px
>>145188907

I'm not a fan of Jotaro's round soft face.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.