[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The doujin is Spirited Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (484KB, 1200x1733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484KB, 1200x1733px
>have a fetish
>fetish appeals to you so much that you have trouble masturbating to it without your heart-boner getting in the way
What's her name, /a/?
>>
Femdom, most of the stuff out there is aimed at fetishists rather than actual submissives so the ones that make my kokoro go doki doki are at least rare enough to let me fap in peace.
>>
>>145169957
I wish I had that luxury

The only good reverse trap doujins are the ones that play off the pure angle.
>>
>>145169844
source
>>
>>145169844
there's never a slut with glasses to make things easy, they always gotta be shy and submissive
>>
>>145170113
epic
>>
Can't recall the name but it's an apathetic chick who'd rather be playing vidya getting fucked by her bf over and over until she becomes a mindless fuckpet whenever he arouses her
>>
>>145170289
Any rarer fetishes you remember that might let me search that one out?
>>
>>145169844
This doujin really makes me question my sexuality.
>>
>>145171195
Embrace it
>>
>>145169844
Guy returns home after many years and his cute but plain childhood friend from back then ends up turning into pure sex on legs, girl is thirsty for childhood friend, guy's heart goes dokidoki, nervousness ensues, cue pure vanilla love-making.
>>
I'm a sucker for awkward virgin shit, a couple whos obviously horny for each other but both are really embarrassed and self-conscious about. And just stuff like, the thrill of actually seeing your partner naked or cuddling her for the first time, stuff that's not a big deal in hardcore sex stories but it's a big deal because it's new for the characters.

Unfortunately that mostly overlaps into loli
>>
>>145170061
I fapped to Spirited Girl, though.
It was the most satisfying fap in recent memory desu, for once I didn't feel depressed after blowing my load and instead felt light and tingly and happy and full of hope and love.
>>
The sequel to this was absolute shit. They turned her into a disgusting slut reminiscent of some 3DPD hag.
>>
>>145173307
>Slut
>Only sex with him
wud
>>
>>145173307
>>145173395
T-there's a sequel?
>>
>>145173395
All she literally cares about is his cock now. Her character was ruined
>>
>>145169844
>>145170061
>>145173210
I'm really enjoying Spirited Girl. Know what's super rare and not even in spirited girl? Full consent.

Even in this great mutual consenting relationship the guys being really pushy. Page 12 "He's so strong...I can't fight back"... Gah boner killer. Half the story signals that it's a consenting relationship and the other half indicates the male lead is a pushy piece of shit.

I'd just love to see more stuff where the two parties involved are talking and negotiating more during the acts. "Hey can we change positions" and stuff like that. It's why I like ecchi stories so much I suppose. Those tend to be less about "skip to action and have bullshit canned things said".
>>
>>145174030
I'd much rather have this MC and Rance over shitty beta ecchi protags
>>
>>145173610
I was going to argue that there was almost no character in the first one but I actually see what you mean. The issue is that the second one shifts over to full on S/M (but not really in a good way).

As I said
>>145174030
a lot of hentai has an issue where it's not mutually consensual. Consent on the girls end is "lying there and taking it" like 99% of time. I'd even argue getting pushed into public exhibition by emotional manipulation is a bit grody.

Mind for fap fuel it doesn't fucking matter. And I'm really just sour there isn't more shit where the girl is obviously into it from the start. (mindbreak doesn't count.)
>>
>>145174118
Eh I'm not so much focused on the male. Hell you've given me another way to put it. I'd like to see more stuff where both the guy and the girl are protags.

>shitty beta ecchi protags
Those are annoying for other reasons.

>Rance
Is amusing.
>>
I'm a simple man, I like tentacles and fantasy in general. Forces the artist to become creative.
>>
>>145169844
>that look on her face when he takes her virginity

My heart couldn't handle it
>>
>>145173395
She was a cute, spirited girl in love previously

Then it HAD to turn into 50 shades of gray
>>
>>145170113
Boku no Hero
>>
>>145171650
If you haven't read Attaka Uzumaki 1 and 2 by Nanashi, you totally should.

Yes, THAT Nanashi, the one with practically every single other work having some sort of abuse of some character. Turns out they consider the pairing of Naruto/Hinata too pure to sully.

The best part is that there's really nothing that contradicts canon in Naruto. We know they get married and have kids, and the characterization is spot-on.
>>
File: Haahn.jpg (26KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
Haahn.jpg
26KB, 169x169px
>>145169844
>reverse trap tomboy
>flat chest
>vanilla
>feisty

Sequel
>exhibitionism
>schoolgirl outfit
>really cute angry expressions
>more hot vanilla

This artist is a man after my own fucking heart. God bless him.
>>
>>145171195
Embrace reverse traps. They're the pinnacle of perfection and miracles of the universe.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.