[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] a good adaption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 67333l.jpg (73KB, 311x450px) Image search: [Google]
67333l.jpg
73KB, 311x450px
Was Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] a good adaption of the story?
>>
Yes way better than zero
>>
>>145166520
UBW adaption was shit tier.
>>
It's as good an adaptation as it'll get.

Still, it wasn't all that bad. Some of the original stuff we got, like for example that bit of Caster backstory was nice.
>>
>>145167494
i didnt like the caster stuff cus it gave away that she wasnt really evil. i liked the illya stuff tho
>>
>>145169547
That was already implied in the VN
>>145166172
I think that it was pretty good except for the battle between shirou and archer. I think that battle was done much better in the VN since it was less a combat focused battle like the anime and more of a battle between convictions, but I was also really high throughout the second season so my opinion probably isn't that reliable.
>>
So I just finished it. Was there something I missed in the battle between Archer and Shiro?
Cause from where I stood, Archer was right and Shiro was irredeemably wrong. The cast of the entire show was trying to slap some fucking sense into him, even himself from the future, but he still refused to stop being pants on head retarded.
I mean, sure, don't kill yourself, but at least have a reason that isn't so exceptionally idiotic. I can't remember the last time I was actively rooting for the protagonists death.
>>
>>145172837
Are you me? This was doing me the fuck in
>>
>>145166172
As a fan of the VN I liked it, but I also realize it kinda sucks for people who aren't fans of the VN and/or haven't watched Zero. FSN is not really meant to be split into parts like this.

I liked their take on the Archer vs Shirou fight.
>>
It was good but it's basically impossible to be in depth as the novel. I don't know why the fuck they chose to make movies for HF, it will be a mess.

>>145169547
caster never killed humans in the war, just weakened them, she wasn't really that evil
>>
I was surprised at how good the animation was. Nice fan service with the date episode. Of course, nothing can make up for shirou's retardation. tohsaka would be better with red hair
>>
the last episode of UBW was perfect
>>
File: takahiro.miura.jpg (21KB, 225x216px) Image search: [Google]
takahiro.miura.jpg
21KB, 225x216px
>>145166172
>Was Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] a good adaption of the story?

Yes and no, it was very loyal to the original source and even had additional scenes but was very inconsistent in terms of directing because pic related from Kara no Kyoukai Movie 6 director was responsible. And we all know how that movie went. So there's your explanation.

UBW could have been better in alot of ways
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.