[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever waifued so hard that you became your waifu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: inside mari vol1.jpg (239KB, 550x366px)
inside mari vol1.jpg
239KB, 550x366px
ch.78 is out, looks like a last one

what does /a/ think about "Inside Mari"?
>>
78 could not be the last one, at least another chapter to conclude her returning to whatever she wants too and I dont think her mother returned yet right?
>>
File: tee hee.jpg (85KB, 656x438px) Image search: [Google]
tee hee.jpg
85KB, 656x438px
>>
>>145148529
Isn't that autogynephilia?
>>
>>145148529
Dropped it a while back, it was a neat premise but didn't feel like it was going anywhere all that interesting anymore.
>>
>>145149774
the twist was nice
>>
I don't know what the fuck this manga doing any more. His editor needs to interject. The vampire manga is more interesting
>>
I'd hate it if it ends in yuri. But the Komori persona said it'd be just a phase.
>>
>>145148529
This wasn't already over? I feel i read this before and it had a ending.
>>
Are you sure it's over? it doesn't feel like a final chapter
>>
>>145149919
what are you talking about people called it about 30 chapters ago. Twist my ass.
>>
>>145148529
>Have you ever waifued so hard that you became your waifu?
This sounds like some shit on /d/ I'd fap to
>>
Haven't read it since she jerked him off and she went to the Amusement Park with the glasses girl or something

Has anything significant actually happened?
>>
>>145154091
She accepted her brain problems now.
>>
>>145148529
>Have you ever waifued so hard that you became your waifu?
is this by his bootstraps?
>>
I liked how she created Komori in her head based off of her idolizing him and stalking him. Once she assimilated that persona, she did nothing but self-loathing. It started out really interesting, but once it went the predictable route it got a little stale, and not just because of the predictability.

It was more interesting when it was "I'm inside Mari, but there's nobody inside me, so where is Mari?"
>>
>>145148529
I've quite enjoyed it.
>>
File: Do you remember who you are now.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Do you remember who you are now.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>145148529
You mean become your husbando.

Mari thought she was Komori who thought he was Mari.
>>
>>145154010
I don't feel like picking it up again, can you just spoiler me as to what the twist was? I dropped it after dude jacked himself off
>>
>>145156146
Komori confessed to mari. Got rejected and went home to his parents.
I can't remember when fumiko is first mentioned but Maris name was changed by her mother from fumiko to mari when she was a child. This gave her issues with Mari being her fake personality to make others happy. She sees komori, stalks him, becomes obsessed with him. I can think of some reasons why but its not clearly stated. Learns so much about him that she "Becomes" komori in maris body. She visits komoris house, realizes she doesn't know anything about him, he shows her his journal and memories come flooding back at her time stalking komori. She realizes her identity crisis, has an internal conversation between her 3 self's and decides she's going to figure her shit out. That's the just of it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.