[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 63

File: Lola_Manga_Infobox.png (197KB, 454x822px) Image search: [Google]
Lola_Manga_Infobox.png
197KB, 454x822px
>Spoilers are out
>not the best chapter, sounds boring
>break next week

835 Country of Souls
Color page: the crew eats shaved ice
In Totland - Chocolatown, the citizens are asked a certain question every 6 months
Shadow in the church: "Leave or Life"? Citizen: Life.
The shadow pulls out part of the citizen's life (expectancy)
Luffy finds the real Nami among the fakes. She talks about what happened after Luffy disappeared.
Nami's running from Brulee, using the Clima Tact. Carrot jumps towards Brulee
Carrot: Electroclaw!
Brulee materializes a mirror-like thing in front of herself, and Carrot hits it.
Brulee: Reflection!!
Carrot's punch comes out of the mirror, Carrot is hit and blown away.
Brulee: I am a mirror! A "mirror human" thanks to the Mira-Mira fruit!
Carrot jumps at Brulee again
Brulee: "Mirror World"
Carrot is trapped inside the mirror
Brulee: Mom already knows about you people.
Brulee orders the trees to capture the crew. Chopper eats a rumble ball and turns gigantic
Brulee: Amazing trick you have there! Mom will be happy! She's an unparalleled "Collector of Bizarre Beasts"!
End flashback
Luffy asks the giant buried guy why the trees move
Buried guy: Linlin...no, Big Mom has the Soul-Soul fruit, she can arrange people's souls as she pleases. With that power, she gathered souls from the inhabitants and scattered throughout the country, giving life to all sorts of things.
Luffy: Who are you anyway?
Buried guy: A long time ago, I was...Linlin's husband. After 2 daughters were born, I was thrown away.
Behind the head, Mom's son Cracker (10th son) pulls the head from the ground. The guy's body is the same size of his head, he's not a giant.
Cracker: Stop feeding info to our enemy, you fool!!! Buried guy: Wait, Cracker! Please let me meet Chiffon, just for a moment! I heard she married, I want to say congratulations to her... Just let me talk to Linlin!! I heard that Lola left the house too...they're my important family!!
Nami: Lola!?
>>
File: 1468776456968.jpg (37KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1468776456968.jpg
37KB, 448x545px
Seriously who the fuck is even excited for this chapter after these fucking spoilers?

>boring running
>boring talking
>lola
>Lola???
Never been this disappointed after reading spoilers.
Oda is a fucking hack.
>>
File: 1470026506177.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470026506177.png
1MB, 1366x768px
CONFIRMED: Whitey Bay raped to death by Weevil. Where were you when it happened?
>>
>>145135522
>>145132935
>>
>>145136382
Beautiful..
Post Hancock pls
>>
Let's face it. One Piece has been shit since the timeskip. The anime was better, the manga was better, Oda was a better mangaka.
It's almost been 300 chapters since the timeskip and it's been a borefest so far.
This arc should be insanely good, it's a Yonko arc, there is no more shit setup (many people has been using the "setup" excuse to explain the mediocrity of the previous arcs).
This arc is already 12 chapters long, we are still stuck in this uninteresting forest. Oda is back to Dressrosa pacing and using unnecessary plotlines and characters. The best years of this series are far behind us.
>>
>>145136843
And unironically Oda dicksuckers were bitching that the pacing for this arc was too fast when Luffy first arrived at Whole Cake,it's like they enjo getting fucked in all of theor orifices every single week by Oda.

Tbh this arc shouldn't even exist

>shitty landwhale that loves racemixing as a villain
>absolutely horrible and cartoony character designs even by OP standards
>shitty setting

Fuck this whole arc desu,kys Oda and Oda dicksuckers.
>>
Ok, I've decided. I'll drop One Piece when the last Bleach chapter comes out. It's shit weekly, but good when you read it in batches.

So I wish all of you faggot a lot of fun! And reminder Nami and Robin are literally Semen Demons.
>>
>>145137053

Oda's character designs has been getting worse ever since Thriller Bark. But this is a new standard. It's too bad because he is at his best when dealing with humans looking characters (Alabasta/Skypiea/Jaya/Water Seven).
>>
>>145137139
see you in two weeks
>>
Literally a minimum of 15 days until we get relevant One Piece content. I feel like I'm reading Berserk at this point. Dressrosa got better after a slow start before falling apart again so hopefully this arc gets better as well.
>>
>>145137139
Delete that shitty fucking picture you faggot.
>>
>>145137366
Dressrosa had a slow start? Are you kidding? It was like the best start ever. But then it was bad so yea.
>>
>>145136843
>Let's face it. One Piece has been shit since the timeskip

Now, to be perfctly honest, as someone who's been reading OP since almost 15 years, it dipped into mediocrity since Skypiea.
The problem isn't Oda's narrative, the problem is that it's simply too long, most of the arcs have all the same exact structure.

Go to new island, meet new allies, Oh Noes there's a big bad oppressing the people in here, someone gets kidnapped and used as hostage/prisoner for tension or suspence, the strawhats make a "plan", each fight a villain, Luffy crushes the final boss, huge party, off to the next island, rinse and repeat.

Hell, the only arcs that barely break from this terrible routine are Marineford and Impel Down, and even so they're just barely different, introducing bilions of characters with next to no relevant personality besides their designs(which are starting to feel samey too by the way) isn't going to make OP any interest.

What little else Oda has is the Poneglyphs but who fucking cares about Poneglyphs when Oda isn't saying anything besides something something big weapons something something, Vegapunk is the same, how many years has it been since it was introduced? And we still know nothing about it, we don't know noting about the Gorosei or the WG besides the fact that they're there, they have cool dresses and make omg so serious plot commentary, much strawhats, so worst generation.

Sure, if you like weekly mindless fun it's nice, but eh, even HxH managed to have a better and more interesting story and it's not like it's the epithome of weekly manga either, especially with all the hiatuses.
And trust me, I like OP enough to keep reading it after all this time, but the story leaves a lot to be desired, Oda could have already told us everything he did up to now with about 200 chapter less and the manga would be honestly better, unless you like the same copypasted gags and fights and if that's the case, by all means do enjoy the manga.
>>
>>145135432
Oda a hack, we knew that Big Mom is related to Lola the moment she handed the card
>>
Where the fuck is rob lucci
>>
Nami looks so good with Sanjis clothes.
It's like when your girl wears your shirt after you finish fucking.

Cute!!!!
>>
>>145135522
grow the fuck up will you
>>
Its been this many chapters and we still haven't seeen Coby in the main story. I want to see his powers.
>>
>>145135432
Lola takes a lot after her dad.
>>
>>145137053
>calls others Oda dick suckers
>is so addicted to Oda's humongous cock that he keeps reading a manga he doesn't like every week
kek, I think all these years of guzzling Oda's cum has inhibited your ability to think. in reality, you're the biggest Oda cock muncher of them all.
>>
>big mom, soul queen
>brook, soul king
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>145138683
BrookXBigMom confirmed
>>
Ughh, I prefer shipping shitposting as opposed to complaining shitposting; but it always happens when a new chapter drops or spoilers leak.

Just gotta wait it out.
>>
>>145137509
Dressrosa's start was the first time i took a serious break since I caught up at Sabondy. I don't know why people liked it so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 200x200px
>>145137757
>the story is to long for me
>>
I will make a prediction here and I HOPE it comes true. Because Brook is already dead and has control over his own "soul", he will be immune to Big Mom's powers.

>"You killed me! ....But I am already dead. Yohohohoho!"
>Que Big Mom's "enel face"
>>
>>145138175
>expecting to see Coby randomly in yonkos territory

Anon dressrosa was probably the closes chance of Coby making an appearance. Now you're going to have to wait at least 2 arcs before he shows up. And that's me being nice
>>
File: 1469572036662.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1469572036662.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>145139623
>taking my meme to try and talk shit to me
You really do like embarrassing yourself
>>
File: Joker This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
Joker This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>145137757
>>
>>145139161

Because the start of the arc introduced Fujitora (when he was cool and interesting), Dofla's crew (when they seemed strong). It also introduced the Collosseum tournament (which was actually cool at the start), and the island's settings (pretty good). The living toys were also pretty cool until we learn about that hax devil fruit.
>>
>>145140822
>Fujitora
Seemed too passive and boring to me.
>Doffy crew
They didn't seem strong at all after Baby 5 and Buffalo's performance at Punk Hazard
>Collisseum
Seemed like even bigger filler than the forest at the time.
>Setting
Eh, Opinions. I thought it threw too much at once (toys, fairies/dwarves, Collisseums)
>>
>>145141038
> Seemed like even bigger filler than the forest at the time.

Come on, it introduced characters like Don ChinJao, Burgess, Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Sai, Bellamy's return, Hajrudin (Elbaf giant), Suleiman, Orlumbus...Barto's introduction chapter was fucking good. It was 10x better than what we have right now. And at least we were dealing with human, not a freaks show.
>>
>>145141242
I meant bigger in terms of length. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.
>>
I hope Brulee bites it and Sanji gets her DF. Then Kizaru would be matched like that intro with he & Sanji fighting.
>>
>>145141392
I wonder if Sanji would eat a DF.
>>
>>145141441
Not unless her beloved Nami-san asked him to.
>>
>>145135916
I cannot understand the message that you are trying to get across.
>>
>>145141038
>They didn't seem strong at all after Baby 5 and Buffalo's performance at Punk Hazard
No way. Once we were introduced to the rest of the crew, they left a strong impression. Honestly there were too many moving gears in Dressrosa.
>>
>Big Mom's ability revealed
>Giant revealed
>Brûlée revealed

>Shadow in the church
Moria technically should be able to take control of this shadow.
>>
I want to fuck Big Mom
>>
>>145141392
I'll be disappointed if he eats a devil fruit. I guess with Jimbei his swimming role would be accounted for though.
>>
>>145135432
Big Mom has a crewmember strong enough to fight Kizaru. That's pretty scary.
>>
File: 0830-009.jpg (297KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
0830-009.jpg
297KB, 800x1150px
>>145142360
I don't think those are actual shadows, just these things at the bottom of the page.
>>
>>145142511
Fuck man. I miss the days when people didn't actually die.
>>
>>145142511
Thanks for explaining, I forgot about those things.
>>
>>145141441
He only wants to eat a fruit that makes him invisible.
>>
one thing that i hate about recent one piece is how silly they are making luffy

he looks more and more like a child in every chapter

after the time skip he looked younger and smaller than he was before, what the hell
>>
>>145141941

That Whitey Bay is dead. It's not hard to figure out. No more icefu wiafu
>>
>>145142559
when was that?

people always died in one piece
>>
>>145143155
I get that Luffy is far from the smartest person around but he could have a semblance of reasoning and serious logical thinking on some occasions instead of being full on instinct and feeling with his decisions. He's the leader of the team but all he ever does is give the final yes/no and its kinda lame. He doesn't give off that air of being worth respect you'd expect from a pirate king outside of being able to punch really hard and not care about consequences of his actions. He should be a tiny bit more like Ace.
>>
Luffy before timeskip
>"People can die, you can't save everyone. I will protect you and my crew because you are my friends!

Luffy after timeskip
>"you've made my friend cry! I will beat you and I will save everyone! no one is going to die! everyone on this island is my friend"
>>
File: 1470242301000.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470242301000.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>145143838
Kekkkkkkk
What a hack.
Oda dicksuckers BTFO
>>
>>145143838
The "you've made my friend cry!" part also applies to Pre-TS Luffy. You're right about the rest though.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>145144060
just like your mom kekekekekekek
>>
I'm loving the Thriller Bark vibes of this arc. After two giant "save the kingdom" plots post-timeskip it's nice to just have a solid wacky adventure arc in enemy territory.

I wonder if Moria intentionally copy catted Big Mom to try and even his odds with Kaidou or if it's total coincidence that they use similar abilities and have the same rival.
>>
>>145144162
>implying this won't turn into a save the kingdom plotline by the end.
They didn't plan to save Dressrosa going in either.
>>
>>145136382
based mods
>>
File: 1314464759656.jpg (75KB, 468x456px) Image search: [Google]
1314464759656.jpg
75KB, 468x456px
>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join
>>
File: luffy_by_luffyfan23da8yozk.png (22KB, 265x635px) Image search: [Google]
luffy_by_luffyfan23da8yozk.png
22KB, 265x635px
>>145143838
Luffyfags will defend this
>>
>>145144434
>butthurt LuNafag detected
>>
>>145144551
Is not a Luffy thing, is just that the hack is not trying anymore. He loves dragon Ball so much that he is literally turning into toriyama.
>>
>>145143838
I get that he claimed Fishman Island under the Starwhats since he became bros with Jinbei and Shirahoshi but did he really fight for Dressrosa. I may have drawn a complete blank when he said so but I thought beating Doffy was the main motivation and he only gave a fuck about Rebecca like when he helped Vivi. Saving the city was just a result of trying to pick off the clown.
>>
>>145137757
I loved Marineford but it retrospect Whitebeard had an awful lot of useless jobber captains on his crew. The post-timeskip Strawhats would've annihilated Whitebeard's crew instantly minus maybe Marco.

>>145137828
Lucci is canon CP0 but we've only seen him in passing.
>>
>>145144864
>The post-timeskip Strawhats would've annihilated Whitebeard's crew instantly minus maybe Marco.
Not a chance lmao
>>
Brock is gonna end up marrying Mom and get a glimpse of the world's strongest panties.
>>
>>145135916

>anime
>>
im not one of those people, but what an awful chapter

the fucking hack released a complete filler chapter right before the break last time as well
it's embarrassing
>>
Friendly reminder
>alabasta=dressRosa
>skypeia/water 7=zou
>enies lobby=WCI

GODA of the hack
>>
>>145144864
Luffy himself is barely Jozu level and Zoro is robably equal to Vista,the only one besides them that can defeat one of the other commanders are Sanji and maybe Franky.
>>
>>145147909
That makes literally no fuckin sense,if you wanna act like a fuckign retard at least say that jaya is zou since they're both smalla rcs setting up something bigger,but there's barely any similarities besides that.
>>
>>145147909
Orange Town = Alabasta
>Both have villains who can split into smaller pieces and use sharp weapons
>Both of the villains use explosive devices
>Both of the villains are betrayed by a female who later joins the crew
>Both have dogs (Shu Shu and Lasso)
>Both have minor villains who use a pet (Ritche and Lasso)
>Luffy gets stuck in a cage
>The Strawhats leave without the citizens knowing they were saved by them
>>
>>145135432
Dropped
>>
>>145148819
See you next chapter.
>>
>>145147909

How is this a friendly reminder?
>>
>>145135432
>break next week
Isn't that just WSJ's week off.
>>
>>145147837
>I don't know what filler is
>>
>>145147909
More like GODA the master of parallels
>>
>>145135432
>the citizens are asked a certain question every 6 months
Been watching too much dr who?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqSoRgqWeiw
>>
>>145148256
kek more than half of these "similarities" are so generic and half-assed it just looks like you were grasping at straws to try and come up with something insightful but failed miserably.
>>
>>145151041
That was the joke.
>>
>>145151104
You can never be so sure, some people on here are legitimately that retarded.
>>
>>145151344
>there are people in here that don't suck Odas-sama dick like we do.
Keep sucking faggot
>>
So how long is this arc gonna be? 2 years? 3? How many years will we spend until Luffy actually arrives?
>>
>>145151431
Oh so it was a joke
>>
>>145152323
A little under 2 years. I don't know what you mean specifically by "arrives" but he'll be out of the forest in 2-3 chapters.
>>
>>145151431
kek, the fact that you're here and read OP in the first place just proves you're in love with Oda's gigantic cock. keep sucking.
>>
>>145152659
>still sucking Odas dick
You love it don't you
>>
>>145141038
It seemed like Oda wanted to get through so much like he couldn't find any way to fit some characters in future arcs. It did have a good pay off though, kinda
>>
When I come to these threads it's not for two faggots to tell each other they're not sucking dick hard enough.

Get a life.
>>
File: zou_color_spread.jpg (2MB, 1980x1440px) Image search: [Google]
zou_color_spread.jpg
2MB, 1980x1440px
I'm excited to see chopper use the rumble ball to get big, even if it is run away or whatever. I guess big mom's soul-soul fruit can transfer portions of soul to her, and that is how she is stealing life. I have zero idea what this means when it comes to brook.
>>
>>145142792
Mirror df could give him the power to reflect every light, thus making him invisible. And it could be a cool end to this arc, giving him a df power up to reduce the huge gap between him and zoro/luffy, while zoro will probably have one too on Wano
>>
God dammit Oda really is a complete fucking hack,over 10 chapters in this arc and literally nothing happened,at this point OP is going to turn out even worse than Naruto or Bleach by its end.

Official list of shounen series betetr than One Piece

>Magi
>Jojo
>Hxh
>Nanatsu no Taizai
>FMA
>Attack on Titan
>Baki
>>
>>145155361
>Nami looking at Sanji
>Sanji with a sword
>Dadji told Sanji he taught him how to use a sword
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>145155500
I agree.
Also you forgot black clover.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 580x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 580x500px
>>145155500
>I posted it again!!
>>
NO

FUCK OFF

CARROT DOESN'T NEED A FUCKING FIGHT. NAMI NEEDS A FIGHT. IT'S BEEN LITERALLY SINCE ENIES LOBBY WHERE SHE HAD A FIGHT. OVER 10 FUCKING YEARS. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP INTRODUCING MORE SHITTY CHARACTERS TO STEAL ALL OF THE FIGHTS. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS ELECTROCLAW, AND WHY IS A RABBIT USING IT?!? THAT'S FUCKING SIMPSONS PARODY TIER ATTACK "ELECTRO WEB DEPLOY!" I'M FUCKING SICK. I'M FUCKING NAUTIOUS THINING ABOUT HOW LONG I'VE BEEN READING THIS MANGA AND HOW LONG SINCE IT'S BEEN ENTERTAINING. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. GET CARROT THE FUCK OUT NOOWWWW
>>
>>145156435
Nami will fight pudding anon. That's why she got away.
>>
>>145155500
I, for one, prefer more mature series like Tokyo Ghoul.
>>
>>145156485
You think we are joking but we are not.
>>
>>145135522
>Big Mom's ability
>Brulee strong enough to fight Kizaru
>Lola all the way from way back when
>We finally meet the giant
>Carrot jobs
>Jinbe made his trade
>an okama is dressing Pudding but anon is too stupid to notice
>Big Mom Lola connection proven undeniably (the real reason anons are mad)

An amazing chapter all around.
>>
>>145155500
Not even one of these touches One Piece other than the FMA anime (brotherhood), and that only touches the anime of One Piece.
>>
File: JACK IS BACK.gif (82KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
JACK IS BACK.gif
82KB, 480x270px
>>145135432

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK
>>
>>145157903
>I eat whatever Oda-sama gives me
>I live for his dick
Open your eyes anon.
>>
>>145158053
>exposition is bad
Fuck off retard. Every chapter can't be the climax of the arc.
>>
File: 1306843580819.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1306843580819.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>145143838
God I fucking hated Luffy during Dressrosa, especially vs Bellamy.
>BAAAWWW BELLAMY I HAVE TO SAVE HIM
why? He's stupid cunt.

Infact I'm kinda sick of Luffy in general. I would love an arc without him.
>>
>>145158214
>implying this is exposition
You're being way too generous.
>>
>>145158214
>I-It's world building
>exposition
It is bad when that literally is the only thing that happens ever.
Stop sucking Odas cock. He is a fucking hack
>>
>>145158356
>Revealing the crew of Big Mom
>Revealing BIg Mom's ability
>The giant is explained
It IS exposition.
>>
>>145158407
>implying exposition is worth sacrificing meaningful plot progression
>implying all exposition is good
>>
>>145158458
>sacrificing progression
It's not though, that is part of the plot progression. Luffy learning who the giant is an obvious step toward escaping the forest.

Understanding Big Mom's ability gives us an outlook of her island and all the weird things we've seen. At first anon was arguing over her ability, that's over now. Now we know she takes souls and puts them into other things. Transmogrification.

Carrot being captured by Brulee IS the plot being progressed, as well.
>>
File: 1369112863916.gif (3MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
1369112863916.gif
3MB, 245x186px
>Year of Sanji
>could count the number of chapters he's been the focus of on one hand
fuck you Oda
>>
>>145158407
Stop being baited so fucking easily
>>
>>145158685
How about you stop sucking Odas dick?
>>
>>145158603
All of these things shouldn't take up an entire chapter though. It's glacial pacing and exposition/world building shouldn't happen this slowly.
>>145158755
>everyone who disagrees with me must be baiting
>>
>>145158844
Seems like an appropriate chapter to me. I guess that's just your opinion man.
>>
How long until the ultimate EPIC BTFO of Sanji and Sanjifags
>>
>>145158919
It'll be the ultimate BTFO of Sanji doubters.
>>
>>145158755
Why are male americans so obsessed with dicks ?
>>
>>145158913
Sure, one chapter of this stuff is appropriate every once in a while. It's actually an enjoyable break from the usual chapters. However, when every fucking chapter is like this it begins to become a problem.
>>
>>145158919
Never.
Only Luffyfags get BTFO and maybe Zolofags
>>
>>145159010
>the arc is more than 10 chapters long this is terrible
Fuck off.
>>
>>145159069
>oh no he's right what do i do
>lol i know instead of actually responding i'll just tell him to fuck off haha that'll show him
I'll wait for an actual response from you. I'd very much like to discuss One Piece.
>>
>>145159069
Stop giving it attention, it's obviously a bait
>>
>>145159316
>i-it's bait
It is not.
>>
>>145159316
>any negative comment is bait
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have Oda's dick so far down your throat that you are afraid of acknowledging criticism? Are you afraid of choking on his cum?

One Piece has had obvious pacing issues for the best few months that were only exacerbated by this latest arc. It's okay to discuss negative things, just like we discuss positive things.
>>
>>145159373
Oh wow! Sure convinced me!

kek, be more subtle
>>
>>145159415
Again, don't give it attention
>>
>>145159415
I'm telling you we are not baiting. Idk what you want me to do. I'm just telling you I am serious
>>145159528
What are you? The commander in chief of the Oda dicksuckers organization? You keep telling are you buddies you suck dick with to ignore criticism.
>>
>>145159528
I love how you scramble to scream bait at every single post that doesn't fit the guidelines written directly by Oda. As a prize Oda blesses you with a gallon of his cum.

I know it's really hard to believe, but it is okay to discuss the negative aspects of One Piece. One of the things that highlights a good mangaka is his one's ability to recognize his/her mistakes and fix them. One Piece's immense popularity and sales numbers has downplayed these issues, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
>>145159395
>waaah any comment disagreeing with me is sucking Oda's dick
go on, I await another "b-but I s-swear we're not baiting" post accompanied with another mention of Oda's penis and the same "n-nothing happens Oda is a hack and OP is the shittiest manga ever" *criticism* that gets posted literally every single chapter for years
>>
File: lf.png (3MB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lf.png
3MB, 1920x1536px
>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;
>>
>>145159870
>every single chapter for years
It's almost like it's a prominent issue that hasn't gone away since the time skip. Who would have thought?
>>
I'm finally caught up on the manga. Are the movies and the anime filler arcs worth watching?
>>
>>145158367

Are you the faggot who come in every thread saying the exact same bullshit about the chapters?
>>
>>145160062
Some are. Movie 4 is one of the best, It really has a great feel to it.
>>
Weevil Kid Law Moria and Luffy vs Kaido?
>>
>>145160074
>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Just stop.
>>
>>145159159
You ignored the first part of the post, unless you agree with it.
>>
>>145157903
>Big Mom Lola connection proven undeniably (the real reason anons are mad)

I'm not sure anyone can be mad, we've always suspected Lola was Big Mom's daughter, once we found out Big Mom had almost 3 dozen children, it was all but confirmed she was
>>
>>145160217
>3 dozen children

Why did I say children, I meant daughters
>>
>>145160217
That was completely fucking obvious since day one. He's just making excuses for the pacing.
>>
>>145155526

That is brooks

I can't wait for Brook to be a badass OG pirate this arc.
>>
>Wano Arc
>Zoro gets into a fight with Luffy
>Luffy finally shows his dominance as a captain and EPIC btfo's Zoro and Zorofags

I like Zoro but you Zorofags think hes the most powerful character in the series
>>
>>145159936
I think you're mistaking "prominent issue" with "comment that got turned into a meme and gets posted every chapter regardless if it's deserving or not because shitposters know it will yield guaranteed replies".

You're honestly not fooling anyone.
>>
>>145157936
So how does it feel being the biggest Oda dicksucker on /a/?
>>
>>145160607
You seem to be the expert, so tell.
>>
>>145160513
How do you manage to ignore the entirety of my post time and time again? Are you allergic to addressing the main points? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Please talk about One Piece with me.
>>
>>145160633
>caught sucking Oda's dick in a public forum
>get called a Oda dicksucker
>n-no u

Come on anon,you have to do better than this,you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>145160674
Suck my dick.
>>
>>145160772
>still REFUSING to address the main points
Are you on the spectrum? Please talk about One Piece with me.
>>
I just want to skip ahead to the climax of the arc to see Pudding's role. I am/was a lyingfag and I've lost all motivation to keep reading.
>>
>>145160922
You're going to have to wait a long fucking time the way the pacing is going. I'll be here for you, every fucking thread.
>>
File: robin why.jpg (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
robin why.jpg
33KB, 200x200px
>>145158367
>>145158755
>>145159395
>>145159623
>>145160607
>>145160633
>>145160674
>>145160772
>>145160836

Jesus Christ.

It's nonsense like this that makes a thread absolutely unbearable.
>>
>>145161055
Why are you still refusing to address any of the criticism that has been brought up? Please answer this. In your answer, please make sure to include One Piece.
>>
>>145161055
Oda dicksuckers are so defensive today. I guess because their hack pulled a shit chapter this week.
>>
>>145160922
your fault for expecting her to be anything other than a conis rehash

dressrosa • alabasta
zou • jaya
skypiea • wci
>>
>>145160674
kek, you posted a two sentence reply that amounted to "it gets posted every chapter because it's an important issue!" which I directly responded to in my post. stop acting like you gave me a 5000 word dissertation bud.

and it's ironic that you say that while simultaneously ignoring everything I said. are you the one who's afraid?
>>
When will we get to see the Nami titty shots from the gold movie?
>>
>>145135432
I felled asleep just reading the spoilers
>>
>>145161189
>says the dicksucker
wew
>>
>>145161278
I'm trying my very best to get you to actually respond to the main points, yet you always try and change the topic. Even now you fight and scream just to avoid talking about this very sensitive topic of One Piece.

Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>145160922
>puddings role
It will be another Viola/Rebecca. That is obvious
>>
Who the fuck is Lola
>>
>>145161435
my aunt
>>
>>145161166
Well, since you had the decency to not call me a cocksucker, sure.

We've almost literally just arrived on Totland. With the few chapters we've had so far all the plot elements for the arc have been touched on.

>Sanji's wedding
>Cesar under pressure from Big Mom
>The situation of Brook and Pedro
>Jimbe confronting Big Mom
>Luffy's party in the forrest
>Pudding and the marriage conflict

I don't get what you mean by "glacial pace". If anything we've been going pretty quickly. If taking some time to focus on one of the many situations/groups on the island is a "absolutely nothing chapter", then I don't understand your reasoning.
>>
>>145161556
>If anything we've been going pretty quickly.
I was going to respond to you seriously, but what the FUCK are you talking about? How much mental gymnastics did you go through to arrive at that conclusion?
>>
File: 12343425342.jpg (178KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
12343425342.jpg
178KB, 601x800px
When is best boy coming back and how strong is now that he has awakened his fruit?
>>
>>145161649
>I was going to respond seriously but...
Ah, the classic response of someone shitposting with no argument.
>>
>>145161798
Coby hasn't eaten a fruit as far as we know
>>
>>145161884
No, seriously, please elaborate on your point. Please let me know how you arrived at the conclusion that this arc has been going pretty quickly.
>>
>>145161394
Yeah, that's been your response every time mate. It's getting comical really. Just admit you're here to shitpost and not actually have a discussion so we can be done.
>>
>>145143155
The one thing I can't stand is how Oda just completely "Flanderized" him. Luffy now is actually worse than Goku as a protagonist. I didn't even think that was possible.
>>
>>145161965
He already outlined it.
>>
>>145160836
I'm not the guy you were arguing with and i entirelly agree with you that Oda is a hack and literally nothing happens every single chapter.

I just wanted you to suck my dick.
>>
>>145161649
We're only 12 chapters into the arc.

Given the number of subplots running around, how many characters we're following, all the separate groups, and general island introduction I'd say that we've had a pretty fairly balanced focus on EVERYTHING so far.

Oh, and insulting everyone instead of counter points isn't how arguments work.
>>
>>145162010
>falseflagging
The lengths you go to defend your daddy Oda
>>
>>145161989
Respond to my main points please. If you are unable to do so I will automatically assume that you are on the spectrum. One Piece. Talk about it.
>>
>>145137757
I like the idea of reading a lifelong story.
>>
>>145161965
several points are laid out and we are getting fairly good exposition each chapter. From SHs, to pedro/brook, jinbei and sanji, Oda is moving everything forward and touching a few things every chapter.
>>
>chapter not even out
>first page spoiler not even out
Yet anon is already shitposting about the chapter.
>>
>>145162065
You're saying that but i'm sure you're only trying to cover up that you are the biggest Oda dicksucker around.

I bet you're the same landwhale that posted her tits here couple weeks ago and got BTFO.
>>
>>145162095
Unfortunately that won't be One Piece, it's moving fast toward the finish.
>>
>>145162007
>outlined it.
Please elaborate on this point.
>>145162041
>implying creating more and more subplots is a good thing for the pacing of a manga that focuses on world building
Sure thing.
>>
>>145161965
>no seriously elaborate on your point even though I just refused to "respond seriously" to hide the fact that I can't elaborate on my point

Jesus Christ, you can't make this shit up.
>>
>>145162198
Read back, there's no reason for me to copy his post.
With this chapter the arc would be set up and already ready to move to the rising action.
>>
>>145162207
>refusing to address the actual main points
Are you on the spectrum?
>>145162250
>ready to move to the rising action.
The manga has been ready to move to rising action since the time skip.
>>
>>145162167
>landwhale
>BTFO
the only tits that got posted were from the sanafag and she was not fat.
You are stupid as fuck
>>
>>145162310
The manga is in the rising action now, nearing the climax, the arc was just set up to reach a fast conclusion if the spoilers are true.
>>
>>145162250
Mate, he's obviously trolling you. Every one of his replies has been either two word responses or just him telling you to elaborate while conveniently refusing to elaborate on anything himself.
>>
File: carina QT DD.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
carina QT DD.gif
1MB, 320x180px
I'm eager for fanart of her to come out.
>>
>>145162310
In the following chapters Luffy will get unstuck and the wedding ceremony will begin. How is that slow paced?
>>
File: MSgZL.gif (2MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
MSgZL.gif
2MB, 280x280px
>>145135432
>>
>>145162323
White knight beta orbiter detected
>>
>>145162346
>the arc was just set up to reach a fast conclusion if the spoilers are true.
What the fuck are you talking about? Please provide a step by step explanation on how you reached this conclusion.
>>145162377
>anyone who disagrees with me is a troll
Please talk about One Piece.
>>
>>145162323
>defending the landwhale

Good job you stupid fat cunt you basically revealed yourself,are you mad none of us /a/lphas want to see your disgusting saggy tits?Don't worry though i'm sure there are plenty of niggers out there for you.
>>
>>145162422
>>145162437
>fat
>projecting this hard
The picturesame literally say otherwise. Stop projecting.
>>
>>145162394
>In the following chapters Luffy will get unstuck
We've been saying that for fucking weeks now.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 518x600px
>Not sucking Oda's dick
You're missing out its some good shit.
>>
>>145162310
By "main point" are you referring to you choosing not to "respond seriously" as to avoid having an actual discussion and making a fool of yourself?

You're evidently on the spectrum yourself.
>>
>>145162492
He's only been there for a few chapters. Last chapter he got tired of it. This chapter he talks to the fake giant and Brûlée appears, captures carrot, and Nami escapes.
>>
>>145161798
it's like Moria and Foxy had a child
>>
File: carina bubbly.jpg (304KB, 702x1127px) Image search: [Google]
carina bubbly.jpg
304KB, 702x1127px
I want to hear her sing for Nami
>>
>>145162535
Unlike you, I actually respond to the main points of the argument. By the main point I am talking about the pacing in One Piece. Please present a counter argument.
>>
>>145162491
You are the only fatass here you landwhale,i sit pretty nicely at 6 feet with 175 pound and 10% bodyfat.

If you beg hard enough i just might make a sacrifice and let you suck my dick just this once.
>>
>>145162542
It's been over a month. Do you understand how glacially slow that is? The whole forest could have been resolved in half a chapter.
>>
>>145141038
You're a faggot.
>>
File: why.jpg (74KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
74KB, 719x719px
>>145135432
Not again
>>
>>145162576
You're either genuinely delusional or just really good at pretending to be retarded.

>claims he addresses every argument
>outright refuses to address an argument because "lol I decided not to"
>>
>>145162802
Oda strikes again. He's probably going to take another break because he wants to give us a break from all this plot progression.
>>
>>145162905
Please, in extensive detail, provide a concise statement describing the argument I did not address. If you refuse to do so and instead deflect, I will consider you to be on the spectrum.
>>
>>145162905
I'm always amused when i see how easily some of you idiots fall for cheap bait,you're just as bad as him.

Kill yourself.
>>
Kaku and lucci return when
New admiral when?
>>
>>145163002
Probably 2026 at this pacing.
>>
>>145163002
Five years minimum.
>>
How op is the mirror mirror no mi?
Could he deflect Foxxy's Noro Noro beams? Kizaru's glitter?
>>
>>145163002
Within Tottland/Wano. WG will be interested in this wedding and alliance.
>>
>>145162198
>a manga that focuses on world building
But OP isn't a manga that focuses on world building. It has good world building, but the focus is always on a man's romance and comedy. The in-the-moment adventure has always been the focus, with the world building just being there to bolster it.
>>
>>145163134
>on a man's romance and comedy
Not him but you're completely wrong.
>>
>>145162614
Holy shit what do you read that this scene would be over and done within ten pages? Golden Age comics don't move that fast.
>>
>>145163175
How wouldn't it be done in half a chapter? We aren't on fucking Namek.
>>
>>145135432
It is sad there is no chapter next week with a chapter like this.
>>
Is Oda really aiming for 100 chapter arcs from now on like Dressrossa? Zou had perfect pace, it was fun, concise and informative, I thought he was getting his shit together.
>>
>>145163676
Oda is being generous. There is too much plot progression going on. If we got a chapter next week we wouldn't be able to keep up with all the new developments and subplots. He's looking out for us.
>>145163712
Careful, you might be called a samefag for stating the obvious.
>>
File: Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
I can already see 30 chapters of Pekoms being the Bellamy of this arc.
>>
>>145163712
Now i understand why he said the story is only 65% completed,Dressrosa was solong only because hald of it's chapters were fillershit but in the grand scheme it barely had any plot progression.

When he was making that estimate he probably wasn't counting all of the chapters but the dressrosa arc as a whole,fucking hack.
>>
>>145164075
what?
>>
>>145164025
so he's just a bitch?
>>
>>145164025
It'd be pretty amazing for Pekoms to survive being thrown into seawater with seastone chains filled with sharks as he's shot.
>>
>>145164025
Pekoms is the Brooklyn Brawler of One Piece. Why did they even show him as a threat when he's weaker than Arlong-level?
>>
>>145164236
He's not that weak desu,i'm sure he's stronger than Franky at the very least.
>>
File: 1381093603241.png (274KB, 854x469px) Image search: [Google]
1381093603241.png
274KB, 854x469px
>>145164025
I'll drop this shit if Whole Cake Island is as bad Dressrosa
>>
>pekoms is week
Doesnt he have a 300 mil blus bounty?
>>
>>145164379
Let's face it, you won't
>>
>>145164542
Bounty doesn't mean much, but he's definitely not weak. It's impressive he's survived the stuff he has thus far.
>>
File: Mhm.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Mhm.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>145164379
See you when we find the magical One Piece, m80.
>>
Looks like pics will be late.
Fuck this. Chapter is not even worth the wait
>>
>>145164213
Jinbei could easily save him
Though, how he'd figure out that Pekoms is now a SH ally I don't know.
>>
>>145165536
ha yea..its so lame...
im already asleep
>>
>>145165536
This is the slowest One Piece generals have gone in years. The series is officially dead. We need some action ASAP.
>>
>>145165687
>>145165760
This. I remember back then even in Zou threads were never dead specially during spoiler days.
This days the threads are more dead than monet. One piece is going downhill.
>>
>>145155526
Brook is holding the sword, note his hand is hidden
>>
>>145165870
because we get lame fucking traps like seducing woods and brulees mirrors instead bobbin, island destroyer, right hand man.

we get a rehash of sabaody/enies lobby and see sanji incapacitated and pitiful. it sucks nothings original anymore and barely anything happens on top that.
>>
File: 20160803_235400.jpg (4MB, 1980x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_235400.jpg
4MB, 1980x1440px
>>145160283
>>145166043
Are you guys blind.
Brooks hand is down there. I circled it for you blind people so it's easy to see it.
>>
One piece is going downhill. The only reason is still number 1 is not because is good, but because the other mangas are just not good enough. If this continues One of these mangas will dethrone one piece soon. That's a fact.
>>
>>145166156
that's his foot senpai
>>
>>145164379
>implying Dressrosa is bad
>>
>>145166266
it progressed that way
>>
>>145166258
people are pissed that zoro n law are gone
>>
>>145166779
>zoro n law are gone
That's a GOOD thing.
>>
>>145166258
It will be Black Clover. The tits and shotas are top tier. And SOMETHING happens every chapter.
>>
>>145166156
>carrot sticking her butt in the air
>>
>>145166258
eh
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 319x480px
>>145166156
>dat Sanji
Everytime
>>
>>145165870
>OP generals on /a/ are going downhill
>therefore OP is going downhill
kek, have you fags deluded yourselves into thinking that you or these threads are in any way special or significant? one can only hope that they die out soon for good.
>>
>>145135432
Idiots like you only say this shit cause you want boring fights every week or want to know everything at once.
>>
>>145166156
Thats a foot
Hands and feet bones are pretty similar.
>>
>>145169074
You don't have to be a shitposter to agree that the pacing of this manga has problems. Oda really needs to start answering important questions to get people really interested and raise stakes. I really hope pretty much everything about poneglyphs is revealed this arc
>>
>>145166258
Post-TS has sucked but I think the series is picking up. FI needs no comment. Dressrosa started well but dragged on too long.

Even though its a long way off, I feel like we're heading towards the series ending. We know the red poneglyphs will give the location of Raftel and more questions are being answered. We know pretty much all the remaining players in the series. I just find it odd that Oda took so long to set the stage towards the series end game after entering the New World. Why did he wait to do all this plot stuff at Zou and not earlier?
>>
>>145167513
>kid who wants to be the wizard king
One Piece with wizards? Sounds lame as fuck to be honest.

But really, anyone who actually thinks OP is ever going to be dethroned is dumb as fuck. It doesn't matter how bad it gets, it will literally never ever get outsold or beaten in popularity.

Black Clover is to OP what a grain of sand is to the whole observable universe.

And yes, I'm fully aware I'm responding to bait.
>>
>>145167513
Black Clover is absolute shit though
>>
>>145169394
>Post-TS has sucked
No, no it hasn't. That's the kind of thing a Marinefordbabby would say.
>>
>>145169394
I see little difference between what we have now and pre time skip. Maybe you should have read them when they were one chapter a week. Many were very long and individual chapter were "filler" as many people now accuse the current chapters of being.
>>
>>145159931
Perona is 25
>>
>>145167513
the most generic shounen since fairy tail? not a chance
>>
File: 1378000110405.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1378000110405.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>145168101
>dat Brook
I mean, it's an obvious reference to make, but, hey.
>>
File: 201608041636223b2.jpg (47KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
201608041636223b2.jpg
47KB, 300x264px
>>
File: 2016080416361788d.jpg (27KB, 290x161px) Image search: [Google]
2016080416361788d.jpg
27KB, 290x161px
>>145171298
>>
>>145135522
>>boring running
You're just now noticing this?
>>
File: 2016080416372516e.jpg (31KB, 158x300px) Image search: [Google]
2016080416372516e.jpg
31KB, 158x300px
>>145171323
>>
>>145171323
Those legs look uncomfortably hairless.
>>
File: 1470218016936.png (32KB, 144x324px) Image search: [Google]
1470218016936.png
32KB, 144x324px
>this whole thread
>>
File: F3Y5W41.png (375KB, 386x359px) Image search: [Google]
F3Y5W41.png
375KB, 386x359px
cover page spoiler
>>
>>145171475
oh luffy u so silly
>>
>>145136843
>Oda was a better mangaka.
I'm 100% convinced all problems stem from Oda trying to stretch out the whole thing and create as many chapters as possible.
I still love the stories and the characters, but it feels like half of whats actually shown in the manga is running from A to B fast. This was blatant towards the end of Dressrosa.
Then compare how Gear 2 was first shown, compared to Gear 4.
>meet strong opponent
>turn on next Gear
>one shot him
>2 chapters
Instead we had:
>meet strongest opponent so far
>decide to fight him in regular Gear for some reason
>get beat as expected but not killed for some reason
>must recover
>must recharge Haki
>must call upon the help of friends
>turn on next Gear
>bounce around
>one shot opponent
>jk, bounce around some more
>one shot him for real
>15 chapters

Things that used to take one page or a few panels now take a chapter or more. Partly the larger crew is at fault, hence Oda always splitting them up now, but mostly it's him stretching out the story.
>>
>>145171323
>Carrot getting BTFO
Looks like it's going to be a good chapter after all.
>>
>>145171475
Brook is totally doing one of his "but I don't have a brain YOHOHOHO" right there.
>>
>>145171475
>Robin freezing her brain

cute. CUTE!
>>
>>145171801
>recharge Haki
this was so dumb. OP was always about willpower and overcoming your own shortcomings and haki was presented as the extension of it. now its nothing more than energy levels that get determined by birth rather than your own will

it was already stupid with law and his power, but it was at least somewhat understandable because his op devilfruit needed a drawback
>>
>>145171801
Luffy fought Lucci for 15 chapters too.
>>
>>145171801
Your entire argument is invalided by trying to compare the role of Blueno the fodder, one of the weakest among CP9, to that of Doflamingo.

>Things that used to take one page or a few panels now take a chapter or more.

Not at all, babby just gets triggered that he must wait a week+ between each chapter.
>>
>>145172237
>>145172197
The point is that he had an opponent he could oneshot and he did just that both times. It's not invalidated at all.
>Luffy fought Lucci for 15 chapters too.
Exactly. He fought him for 15 chapters.

>babby just gets triggered that he must wait a week+ between each chapter.
Suck it, when I started reading it online instead of just the official releases in my native language I got nothing but a few badly translated spoilers every few weeks and had to wait for months for a complete translation. You have no idea what suffering means.
>>
>>145172010
What drawback? That whole stamina thing was bullshit, he was still spaming it even after getting murked by Doffy.
>>
>145135432
>>not the best chapter, sounds boring
I better read it then. Those are usually the best chapters.
>>
>>145171298
>>145171323
Spooky as fuck.
>>145171352
I like this design.
>>
>>145171298
We Spirited Away now.
>>
>>145171352

Quote from Sandman

>According to the full sumary, Cracker belongs to "Sweet 3 Shousei" (将星) in Big Mom Pirates. Shousei means something like an Admiral in Japanese. I wonder if it is an equivalent of 3 Disasters in Kaidou Pirates.
>>
>>145173094
So both Kaido and Big Mom have a top three? Oda you lazy bum!
>>
>>145169159
>pretty much everything about poneglyphs is revealed this arc
But Robin isn't even in this arc, what are you smoking?
>>
>>145170591
He said lolita, not loli. Perona IS a gothic lolita.
>>
>>145173147
All the Yonko do.

Whitebeard had Marco, Jozu and Vista.

Blackbeard has Shiryuu and maybe 2 of the other level sixers.

Kaido has King, Queen and Jack.

And Shanks has Beckman, Lucky Roo and Yasopp
>>
>>145173408
stop head canonying
>>
>>145173408
>Marco, commander of the 1st division
>Jozu, commander of the 3rd division
>Vista, commander of the 5th division
That's dumb.
>Blackbeard has Shiryuu and maybe 2 of the other level sixers
Citation needed.
>Kaido has King, Queen and Jack
King and Queen sound like silly names.
>Shanks has Beckman, Lucky Roo and Yasopp
This I could accept.
>>
File: 20160804180436476.jpg (50KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
20160804180436476.jpg
50KB, 300x276px
>>
>>145173522
Fight hard, little bunny.
>>
>>145173458
Kaido, King, Queen, Jack were written on a note on Oda's desk.
>>
File: 201608041804350d6s.jpg (96KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
201608041804350d6s.jpg
96KB, 320x270px
>>
File: 209-1.png (65KB, 758x514px) Image search: [Google]
209-1.png
65KB, 758x514px
>>
>>145155500
switch Attack on Titan shit with World Trigger and I agree
>>
>>145173551
King and Queen ARE silly names.
Dear Goda: please let Queen be a hot amazonian warrior woman instead of a tranny.
>>
>>145173563
Fight hard, little Nami.
>>145155500
>Magi, NnT and AoT on the list
>no Slam Dunk
Your list is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: one-piece-4028163.jpg (291KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-4028163.jpg
291KB, 1200x886px
>>145173408
WB had 12 division commanders- just because they're less important doesn't mean they don't exist
Kaido has 3 Calamities
Big Mom seems to have dozens of children and their spouses working for her
Shanks so far just has one crew, no divisions

I thought BB had 10 captains serving under him but I think it was a mistranslation
>>
>>145173674
It was his original crewmates that were running different groups under him, I think.
>>
>>145143838

When, pre-timeskip, did Luffy ever ignore people in need of having someone's ass kicked? This has been his modus operandi from the beginning.
>>
File: Ginrummy_Anime_Infobox.png (675KB, 821x738px) Image search: [Google]
Ginrummy_Anime_Infobox.png
675KB, 821x738px
Is she dead?
>>
>>145135432

Is it Soru Soru or Tama Tama or something else?
>>
I like that this debunks the theory that Big Mom can only take your soul if your scared.
>>
>>145173810
Never, that guy was just quoting that one time when he beat up Vivi for being a whiny bitch.
>>
>>145173810
Mock town
>>
>>145171801
the fight choreography was better too. even reading the manga the Lucci fight felt like it was in motion.

also the little tease at the end of the blueno fight where he's about to go gear 3 and blueno collapses was beautiful.
>>
>>145171801
I think from reading that One Piece newspaper interview that Oda has learned from his mistakes in Dressrosa.
>>
>>145173900

Remember how he kicked Bellamy's ass when he attacked Cricket and the monkey guys? He didn't attack them literally until they hurt people he barely knew.
>>
>>145173952
Meaning no more characters like Rebecca?
>>
>>145171298
Who is that? Nami?
>>
http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1740869
>>
>>145175044
random character
>>
>>145175168
Fuck, really?
>>
>this whole chapter was nothing but talking.
>>
>>145175251
boo fucking hoo
>>
So, this is how more or less see all this playing out, in broad strokes.

>Vinsmokes want to rule North Blue again, World Government agrees, on condition they can bring WG a Yonko.
>Vinsmokes slap a pair of seastone cuffs or similar on Big Mom at the wedding, make daring escape with Sanji in tow.
>Straw Hats have Big Mom's vivre card, pursue to Reverie.
>Somehow reach Mariejois just as Dragon and Blackbeard attack, all hell proceeds to break loose.
>Luffy fights Akainu or similar 'big fish,' Sanji fights his dad to spring Big Mom.
>>
>>145175200
yep, panel is jus showcasing how the life or leave system works
>>
Do you think Big Mom will have any D children?
>>
>>145175518
Oh, now that is a question that is fucking intriguing as hell.
>>
Dressrosa was a really nice arc. Only one big error for me was Dofla not being K.O. after the first use of G4. Everything else was hype as fuck. There was the marines and an admiral, one of the best supernova and his crew, the straw-hat crew, a whole bunch of powerfull pirates from the new world, the revolutionary army for first time in the story with FUCKING SABO the guy everyone awaited. Even Big Mom crew made an appearance.
>>
>>145175648

best shichibukai*
>>
>>145175046
So Chopper was captured as well? I can't tell.
>>
>>145175793

I think Nami don't know about it since she ran away, but it's possible.
>>
http://mangastream.com/r/one_piece/835/3580/1

It's out, Bleach must have dialogue this chapter.
>>
>>145175972
Huh, first for- is this the first time it was first?
>>
File: Hiluluk's_Manga_Color_Scheme.png (508KB, 517x446px) Image search: [Google]
Hiluluk's_Manga_Color_Scheme.png
508KB, 517x446px
Do you know what's gonna happen to the forest and all it's trees?

Chop Chop Chopper
>>
it's out
>>
>>145176420
>20 minutes behind
>>
>>145175972
>>145176273
One Piece comes out before Bleach very often.
>>
>Big Moms fruit is overpowered as hell
How the fuck do you even fight that thing? She can just grab peoples soul out of their bodies.

Moria atleast needed Scissors
>>
>>145176273
It has come out first several times before, iirc right after the timeskip it was usualy first every week
>>
>>145176514
Luffy is going to punch her hard and fast which somehow makes the souls go back.
>>
File: Nami being Nami.jpg (36KB, 190x262px) Image search: [Google]
Nami being Nami.jpg
36KB, 190x262px
So this was Nami all along
>>
>>145176592
That one was hissing.
>>
>>145175972

Nice chapter, I like exposition chapters.

Also I liked Luffy getting pissed off by the buried guy and Chopper getting shit done.

This panel implicitly states that Big Mom's devil fruit can't do things Moria's (corpse) or Law's (other people) fruits can do, even if thoose are secondary aspects of their powers. Moria's main power is controlling shadows, he could put them in corpses only with Hogback ability, and obviously Law's main power is doing as he pleases in his Room, it's like saying Luffy's main power is pumping air in his blood vessels, but it's not, it's a derived ability.
>>
>>145176617
Just like Nami does in bed
>>
File: sorusoru.png (247KB, 803x388px) Image search: [Google]
sorusoru.png
247KB, 803x388px
>>145176628

Forgot pic
>>
>>145176628
>nice chapter
Stopped reading there, I don't want to listen you to suck Odas dick more
>>
so is jump on break next week there was no note in the chapter.
>>
File: chensleep2.jpg (270KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
chensleep2.jpg
270KB, 689x689px
>>
The translation felt off this chapter. Dialogues sounded so clunky and mechanical, I don't believe Oda would write so carelessly.
>>
>>145175046
Carrotfags BTFO
>>
File: 008.png (248KB, 797x1150px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
248KB, 797x1150px
>Sanji is blushing looking at Nami
>he doesn't react to pudding
Kek, Sanji and Namis reunion is going to be glorious.
>>
>>145135432
I'm not surprised that Oda went on break, he did three colour spreads in a row.
>>
>>145176731
Is a jump break. Not Oda.
>>
>>145176723
Translations usually have a habit of doing that.
>>
>>145176514
She can only grab the souls of those who give it willingly and those who are afraid of her. Read the manga.
>>
>>145136843
>>145137053
samefag
>>
>>145175972

Carrot is so fucking dumb holy shit.
>>
>>145157903
>an okama is dressing Pudding
what are you talking about?
>>
>>145176628
>>145176660
Didn't Moria have living trees on his ship/island too? Was he ally of Big Mom?
>>
>>145137757
Lets just be honest here: You simply grew out of One Piece and have yet to come to realize this.
>>
>>145176870
Not him but you are stupid.
>>
>>145176628
>and Chopper getting shit done
More like getting blown the fuck out. Luffy effortlessly dispatched of the trees while Chopper couldn't beat them even in monster form
>>
>>145176864
Zombie parts stuffed inside a tree

also zombietreeman best nakama
>>
>>145176725
I feel like Nami will apologize and then Sanji will say something perverted and she'll get annoyed, it'll be a gag most likely.

Also the Sanji is a cat, making the panel doubly funny.
>>
>>145176971
I think Sanji and Nami will kiss
>>
File: 1457106360431.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457106360431.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>homies
>>
>>145177029
They will kiss goodbye, as Sanji is staying in Cacao island to pound Pudding's puddings 24/7.
>>
>wait, Cracker

Fucking niggerstream.
>>
>>145175648
Nah it was way too long, over-bloated with too many wasted chapters on running around, and of course the fucking countdown chapter.
>>
>>145177052
He doesn't care about her. I just showed you the picture, he prefers Nami.
Open your eyes buddy
>>
So basically this is

>Thriller Bark - Disney Edition
>>
>>145177061
that's his name you idiot
>>
>>145177104
Pretty much.
>>
Jesus. This is a shit thread.

How can a thread with no shipfaggotry and no waifu wars still be this bad?
>>
>>145176723
That's because mangastream are dogshit
>>
Oda is visibly running out of designs. Cracker looks like uninspired shit.
Also is he Jack level?
>>
>>145177164
Because the chapter was shitty the thread quickly moves to match it.
>>
>>145177164
Probably most of the decent posters got tired of all the meme and shipposting, along with WCI having a somewhat slow start.
>>
god, big mom's crew are so repulsive
>>
>Carrot is Admiral level
>gets blown the fuck out by Brulee
Jesus Christ how strong is Big Mom's crew?
>>
>>145177164
>h-How can it be a shit thread
Because is a shit chapter you dumb fuck
>>
>>145177259
Yonko strong. Brulee is Big Mom's Jack.
>>
>>145166258
some faggots parrot this nonsense since FI but there is still nothing that even remotely shows a decline in the popularity of this manga, and THAT is an actual fact
>>
Zoan users
Artificial zoans
Minks
and now animals given sentience by Big mom
Fish/Mer folk
Why does Oda like anthropomorphism so much?
>>
>>145177289
False. Look at the numbers you dicksucker
>>
>>145172010
>now its nothing more than energy levels that get determined by birth rather than your own will
this is bullshit though
>>
>>145177310
he said in the very first SBS that he loves drawing animals

that's why so many chapter covers feature them too
>>
>>145177264

Yeah but this is one concentrated type of bad thread.
No shipping/waifus/sanji v zolo bullshittery/general memeposting.

Kind of whack that only one type of shitposter is showing up.
>>
>>145137053
>shitty landwhale that loves racemixing as a villain
Whoa that makes disgusting amount of sense.
>>
>>145177223
Imagine how loose big mom must be if she just fucks around like a cheap crackwhore
>>
>>145177088
I disagree
>>
>>145177259
Who says Carrot is Admiral Level?
>>
File: 1452613989091.jpg (50KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1452613989091.jpg
50KB, 312x312px
>>145177389
don't make me imagine anon
>>
>>145177323
you mean the "decline" in sales recently? lol faggot this is due to the digital sales that are not counted by oricon, this happened to many ongoing series like SnK as well so go and suck a meaty cock
>>
>>145177417
You know who would draw that well?

Nezumi
>>
How am i already feeling arc fatigue wtf?
>>
>>145176822
some Alice in Mirrorland reference needed
>>
Carrot just got btfo. Big mum powers sure are similar to moria. For people who are doubting her. She must have some sort of combat ability that she can use with this fruit. Otherwise the admirals and the yonkos would have taken care of her long ago.
>>
Holy shit this obnoxious dicksucker guy is at it again and as always enough faggots get baited to derail the thread. I know why I don't come here anymore
>>
>>145177451
Well I hope she will fuck off after this arc.
>>
I don't think this chapter is bad. It's just that their designs are too wacky for fans to take seriously. They are strong no doubt.
>>
>>145177458
Please stay over on reddit. Where you feel safe faggot. They love Odas cock there too. They are your kind
>>
>>145177458
Its funnny because its the same tired tactic that have been used before.

Never change /a/
>>
>>145177493
but she will be the next nakama
>>
>>145177389
pussies don't work like that my virgin friend. The more you use them the better the pussy muscles are so Big Mom is probably tight as hell.
>>
>>145177503
Fuck off Porky
>>
>reminder that it's exactly chapters like this that divides the fanbase
>over 21 year old readers like these
>under 21 year olds don't like these
>>
>>145177515
oh please...
>>
>>145177503
Get a life please
>>
>>145177566
18 and i personally love infodump chapters like this one
>>
So how strong is charlotte cracker? Is he part of the top three commanders of big mum crew that is equivalent to marco, jozu and vista?
>>
>>145138175
Rokushiki, some Armaments and Observations and that's it. I wonder if it's possible to infuse Rankyaku with Armament Haki?
>>
>>145177566
Don't think just because of some shitposting faggots who constantly spout "bad chapter, Oda is hack, you suck Oda dick" that the majority dislikes a chapter. This guy is just especially obnoxious every thursday
>>
>>145177530
>>145177576
>Upboat
>newspecies s-save me
Fuck off to plebbit where you guys came from faggots
>>
File: 1460674083372.png (57KB, 312x373px) Image search: [Google]
1460674083372.png
57KB, 312x373px
>>145176822
If it wasn't on Zou, she didn't know about it
She only recently discovered that it takes more than one day to cross the ocean
>>
>>145141441
But he's the best swimmer on the crew, that has 4 DF users that need to be constantly supervised near large bodies of water.
>>
>>145177602
>it's only one guy
>>
>>145160217
that sounds incredibly painful and awful

imagine being pregnant all the time for like 35 years straight
>>
>>145177566
Huurr boring ass info dumps are for mature people hurr.

Hos about show dont tell, oh wait real man children loved things to be spelled out so meticulously so they dont have to think so hard to overwork your poor little brains. Now i see why you love this.
>>
>>145177614
>r-reddit
So original
>>
>>145177259
She was just caught off guard.
>>
Cool shit.

So a way to weaken Big mom is to kill the black blob things? Since they're part of her very soul.

That seems like a huge weakness for an otherwise very powerful fruit.

Also is creme brule a counter to Kizaru?
>>
>>145177595
He will be the jobber of the 3 and be the first to lose to Luffy.
>>
>>145177595
Nah, he's clearly a giant so by default he's incredibly likely to be super weak.
>>
>>145177647
One guy and his mobile phone then
>>
>homies

fucking really niggerstream? i'm pretty sure they aren't called that in japanese.
>>
>>145177669
You are acting like you are new so I'm guessing you are from there were you use your little arrows to disagree.
Faggots
>>
>>145177681
Huh? He is not a giant. He is a big guy just like whitebeard.
>>
>>145177663
lel, this storytelling and info dumps are the thing that separates One piece from other generic shonens. I think there are other mangas more suitable to your taste.
>>
>>145177673
shes a counter to everyone
>>
>>145177573
Why?
She has a technique, she's brave and alone stronger than the half of the crew.

Yeah, she got captured now, but even fucking Zoro and Luffy got captured several times before.
>>
This chapter was fucking trash holy shit. Literally nothing happened
>>
mirror mirror seems pretty fucking strong fruit.
>>
File: BF-37_Infobox.png (632KB, 755x718px) Image search: [Google]
BF-37_Infobox.png
632KB, 755x718px
>>145177643
>the best swimmer on the crew
best swimmer, but not the best boat
>>
>>145177758
Every week
>>
>>145177731
Aw man thanks for taking that bait. Phew i really taught i was gonna sit here waiting ages for a reply but to never get one so id have to keep trying. Alright time to aleep.
>>
>>145177656

> Always hungry, moody as fuck with burst of rage, fat as fuck.

Big Mom is basically pregnant: the character
>>
What happened this chapter?
>>
>>145177738
Not sure. probably could counter any kind of beam attack like kizaru and foxy.

But what if the attack is bigger than the mirror? Like Luffy gear 3?

Like I think Carrot had a good idea with the "I'll break your mirror stuff"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wH8RhG9eMU

I can't fucking wait to watch Film Gold, this is some good shit.
>>
Chopper really need to learn to use Armament Haki asap. Monster point looks like a joke now compared to pre time skip.
>>
>>145177673
>Also is creme brule a counter to Kizaru?
She is probably the natural counter to him, like Most likely, similar to how Luffy is for Enel.
Doubt we will ever see them fight though
>>
File: 5841760_orig.jpg (88KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
5841760_orig.jpg
88KB, 700x396px
>>145177770
>we will never see glorious Franky Butterfly again.
Feels bad, mandarin.
>>
>>145177806
hurr durr nothing happened anon, this chapter had no fights therefore it sucked
>>
>>145177808
she created and shrank the mirror, she could probably grow it too
>>
>>145177806
The guy who was stuck in the ground got pulled out.

THAT IS LITERALLY IT. Alot of things where said but that's the actual only progression
>>
>>145177806
>brulee's fruit is mirror mirror
>big mom's ability
>explanation what's happening in big mom's lands
>explanation what's happening to luffy and guys in the forest
>Lola is indeed big mom's daughter
>He's father is cast aside by big mom
>New big mom's son arrives

nothing.
>>
>>145177808
Why didn't she lead electro into the mirror?
It contains silver which is conductive.
>>
>>145177729
>He is a big guy just like whitebeard.
He is much bigger than Whitebeard. Not to mention his appearance being infinitely more similar to a giant's than any humans we've seen.
>>
>>145177863
Nonsense. We get to know about big mum crew and their wide range of abilities. The problem is their designs are too wacky even for the series. So fans are not invested in it.
>>
File: help2.jpg (348KB, 1452x2000px) Image search: [Google]
help2.jpg
348KB, 1452x2000px
>tfw feeling really sick after imagining Big Mom give birth that many times
>>
File: 1280x720-hgr.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-hgr.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>145177814
>>
>>145177806
>Luffy runites with Nami
>We learn more about how Totland works
>We learn about why everything is alive
>We learn how Mommas df works
>We get to see Brules ability
>We get to see Chopper get captures
>We learn Big Mom throw away her husbands
>It get confirmed Lola is Big Moms daughter
>We meet Big Moms tenth son
Nothing much really
>>
File: 1437760264704.jpg (61KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1437760264704.jpg
61KB, 535x577px
>/a/ suddenly shitting on Oda

WTF HAPPENED?????????
>>
>>145177814
Unfortunately we must wait until the BD release.
>>
>>145177895
Not really. Oda is pretty inconsistent with sizes.
>>
Guys, Dorry and Brogy are considered legendary pirates in the One Piece world. Keep your expectations of any giant character low.
>>
>>145177791
>>145177656
>>145177913
Do you think she's pregnant right now?
>>
>>145177806
>A mirror fruit was shown
>Big Mom has soul powers
>The big face guy was her husband
>We were all right in thinking that Lola is Big Mom's daughter
Pretty much it
>>
>>145177926
Waiting for the punch line
>>
File: homu tipping.png (174KB, 267x260px) Image search: [Google]
homu tipping.png
174KB, 267x260px
>>145177814
>blocked in Germany
>>
>>145177940
I am sure that there are top tier giants in elbaf with strong haki.
>>
>>145177926
one piece went to shit after timeskip.
>>
Are paramecias the best fruits after all?
>>
>>145177980
There it is
>>
File: 1454704886875.png (65KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1454704886875.png
65KB, 253x253px
>>145177926
>a/ suddenly shitting on Oda
are you dreaming, anon?
>>
>>145177926
Nothing. Just like his chapters
>>
>>145177858
This is what plebs think that us with real taste think. All they can equate to what we think is a bad chapter is no fights, thats all a pleb mind takes into account afterall. Nevermind if the chapter is void of plot progression and a variety of actions that are something other than standing around and talking. Yeah you shonen fanboys love that shit but theres more to a story than talking.
>>
>>145177988
Yes. There are hax fruits like law and destructive power like whitebeard. It depends on how the user uses the fruits.
>>
>>145177988
Too random, unless you know what the fruit does its a gamble eating one.
>>
>it's a talking Nami chapter
NO THANK YOU.
fuck off you hack
>>
>>145178001
No, but this week, it just seem many people being critical to this chapter
>>
>>145148819
during the break
>>
>>145177863

> Explanation of Big Mom's power in detail
> Information on the system of Whole Cake Island
> Geant head is the father of Lola
> Some information about what she do with her husbands
> Information on the power of Brulée
> Team split-up (+ cool image of Chopper)
> New character

Almost everything is relevant. Especially the geant who's now probably an ally of Luffy. Capone is married to his daughter and i'm still wondering what Capone will do in this arc.
>>
What are the odds that Pedro was made from Big Mom's soul powers?
>>
File: 1295116835768.jpg (305KB, 751x543px) Image search: [Google]
1295116835768.jpg
305KB, 751x543px
>>145177988
They are the wild cards.
They could be the worst shit ever (talking to dragons from Warship filler)
Or Logia tier hax (Pic related or Megallans poison. Yes, Magellan is Paramecia.)
>>
Can Naruto and Bleach fags get the fuck out of One Piece threads? Fucking complaining always.
>>
>>145177936
Even if you ignore his size he is quite clearly a giant.
>>
>>145177988
Paramecia are the fruits that you can break reality with.

Everything else makes you stronger but paramecia defies the laws of the universe.
>>
>>145177988
I would stil say Logia have them beaten is versatility.
Alot of Paramecias seem to be one trick ponys, of course you got a few op ones with alot of uses, and who uses them is important

But Logia give you complete control over an element along with the power to turn into it. Just that gives you endless options to use your power
>>
>>145178091
>dicksuckers think this
We are one piss fans, we just don't suck Odas dick for everything he does especially when he pulls shit chapters like this one
>>
>>145177988
they're hit and miss
some are amazing like Law , Doffy or WB
Some have the plot written around them or can shape nations, like Perona, Sugar or Big Mams
some are relatively shit, like Ms Valentine, Machvise or Corazon against opponents with Haki, or that Kart dude from the recent filler
>>
>>145173827
dunno but my dick came to life
>>
>>145178143
Porky take your meds
>>
File: The stupidity of Ranger.jpg (101KB, 893x406px) Image search: [Google]
The stupidity of Ranger.jpg
101KB, 893x406px
>>145178143
>>
>>145177716
>>145177045
>homies

its true: tiny url /jjjo9yo
>”ホーミーズ” と呼ばれているよねー
>>
>>145178087

Made with part of Pekoms's soul? Sounds great.
>>
>>145178143
Chapters like these have existed since very beginning and are one of the reasons why One piece has such a big fanbase even with older guys. You clearly aren't one piece fan or you are just began to read week to week chapters.
>>
File: 1427133414319.gif (1MB, 397x298px) Image search: [Google]
1427133414319.gif
1MB, 397x298px
I loved this chapter and it seems that WE GOT NO BREAKS, PEOPLE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>145178218
No chapter next week though,
>>
>>145178218
Jump is on a break next week
>>
>Accuse people of sucking Odas dick
>Guaranteed replies
>>
>>145178238
>>145178235
Ah... Crap.

Thanks anyway
>>
>>145178211
I have been reading this shit for 8 years
>>
>>145178080
Hard to care about that information when its just coming out of some fuckbags mouth who i dont give a damn about.

There's lots of ways to convey information, in manga talking is the cheapest and genrically dull way to do it. Makes me give no fucks.
>>
>>145135432
That was some good world building, one piece does it best really.
HxH is great too but tries too hard to put too much detail into everything. It's at a point that makes you say "ok I got it."
>>
>>145178291
I would like to see other authors ram up so much information to one chapter without doing same kind of text boxes as HxH, Oda is really creative with his info dumps.
>>
>>145178291

What the fuck. That's the best way to explain it to the reader and to the main protagonist at the same time. He can explain a lot of information in a single chapter like that. And he's still showing panel of what the talk is about.
>>
File: image.png (315KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
315KB, 600x600px
So how does the mirror world work? Is it possible to escape from it?
>>
I'm looking forward to some interesting interaction between Brook's and Big Mom's powers.

Oda better deliver.
>>
>>145178484
It's a lot like the Door-Door world: it just works.
>>
>>145178484
If you knock out that old bitch i would assume all of her mirror prisoners would be free
>>
How strong would be Brulee and Kizaru duo? Could they beat Yonkou 2vs1?
>>
>>145178333
>>145178333
>>145178333
NEW THREAD
>>
>>145177731
>lel
Stopped reading. Go back to /r/onepiece faggot.
>>
>>145177389
>implying she doesn't just absorb part of the father's soul and put it in her ovum
>>
Is there a One Piece face so ugly that it will break Brulee's mirrors everytime?
>>
>>145178508
Fair enough.
>>
>>145177858
But there was a fight you dumb fuck.
>>
>>145178590
Spandam perhaps, he usually keeps it covered.
>>
>>145177595
He's the Blueno of this arc
Luffy will blow him the fuck away
>>
>>145176693
That's the whole point of a double issue, it means it's the issue for two weeks.
>>
File: Nami.png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Nami.png
2MB, 1440x810px
>>145177739
>>
>>145178091
Sorry did they interrupt your circlejerk echochamber?
>>
>>145178668
I would prefer if luffy doesn't hog the spotlight that much with his fights. Let the other crew members have their spotlight instead.
>>
>>145178553
The answer is haki. Everything is haki now.
>>
>>145177673
Her power is just a poor man's Kuma, the real counter to Kizaru
>>
>>145177929
sad news
>>
my biggest gripe about the series is that Luffy is still a big idiot, it was kinda okay before the timeskip but I hate how he didn't matured at all after Ace died
>>
>>145178088
Was Magellan's power awakened?
>>
>>145178896
He will always be like this. And I am okay with it.
>>
>>145178067
Don't you realize? Summer is here.
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.