[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cockblocked by a tree.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 10.jpg (337KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
337KB, 1114x1600px
Cockblocked by a tree.
>>
>>145127472
Wasn't she pissed at him or something?
Or starting to warm up to the raping american?
>>
>>145127522
They made up, but yeah. Anyway, ch ends with raping American trying to convince him to fuck off and leave him alone in the house together with her.
>>
>>145127655
Any why would anyone agree to that? Is americuck rapist insane?
>>
Looks like they are having casual sex

Rui won it seems, also her hair has grown
>>
>>145127472
I'm glad I dropped this shit.

Maybe when it finishes I'll read it again.
>>
>>145127655
So you are telling me alex went to natsuos house to tell him to get out so he can bang Natsuo's step sister in peace.
I've gotta admire the balls that guy has on him.
>>
>>145129138
Americans think they own the world
>>
>>145127472
I feel bad for Alex. Rui leads him anytime she at odds with natsou and then drops him the moment things are fixed.
>>
where did the teacher go?
>>
>>145129237
She trying to get back at him because he tried to rape
>>
>>145129237
Would you really give the one who tried to rape you before a chance to date you?
>>
>>145129003
>>145129138
Pretty admirable atleast
>>
>>145129486
She has done that a couple times now and seemingly would have gone all the way if not for Natsou's well timed turn arounds.
>>
>>145129003
pretty much.
>>
File: that's right.jpg (204KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
that's right.jpg
204KB, 1114x1600px
>>145127655
>>
>>145130183
And like a real retard, Natsuo will likely agree.
>>
>>145130183
If he is that ballsy and hansome why does the manga act like he is a fucking beta virgin.
Better question why is he not swimming in pussy in general?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.