[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Liar Game Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: liar-game-249240.jpg (81KB, 800x985px) Image search: [Google]
liar-game-249240.jpg
81KB, 800x985px
Try to keep it civilize, please.

>favorite game
Musical chairs, even though the game before was my second favorite, this game was goat. It was really intense, and I was literally on the edge of my seat throughout it. It was really well made, and I really enjoyed every bit of it. + Yokoya's expressions were hillarious as fuck!

As a whole, the manga was really great until the ending, which was my only big complaint. The games were well written and designed, it really showes that the author knew his shit while writing. He was taking hiatuses to explore the games, so he can make them more realistic, and better, if I'm not mistaken. Solutions weren't ass pulls, but were always well thought out, and always made sense. Author of the manga also knows how to write intelligent people with their virtues and flaws. The games were only getting better and better as the manga went on, and were always intense.

TL;DR - well written games, and a great manga!

My babbling probably is really messy, because I'm typing this post in almost 1 am, and I'm pretty tired from work.
>>
File: ending.png (115KB, 716x249px) Image search: [Google]
ending.png
115KB, 716x249px
>ITT: series with shit endings

Good choice OP. Here's another one.
>>
>>145106445
Contribute to the thread or fuck off. Even though it had a shit ending, it was still great up until the ending, and the ending didn't really hurt the series that badly.
>>
It was great before the Musical Chair thing, so basically the first ~100 chapters. After that it was mostly very dull.
>>
>>145106577
I just bothered reading your OP and from it and this post I can only ask, did you miss reddit?
>>
>>145106384
>newfag OP makes a shitty post about a series that went to shit years before the ending when the mangaka decided to take random hiatuses and lost interest
>>145106577
>newfag OP gets upset at people not posting the exact way he told them to
Kill yourself.
>>
>>145108266
>greentexting
>>
>>145108308
>greentexting "greentexting"
>>
>>145106384
You're supposed to lurk a few years before posting.
>>
File: 1327825086593.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1327825086593.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>145106577
Welcome to /a/ dipshit. Now fuck off.
>>
>>145106384
Best
>>
Hey OP
Guess what?
sage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.