[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaguely Describe a Series & Others Guess What It Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Cource.jpg (80KB, 791x419px) Image search: [Google]
Cource.jpg
80KB, 791x419px
>The main girl isn't best girl.
>>
>>145078365
G Gundam
>>
File: 1457112773910.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1457112773910.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
Saekano
>>
>>145078365
the characters were good and then the anime happened.
>>
>>145078365
Some things happen, a teenager gets mad and plays a really long mashup of Fire Emblem and chess, eventually loses and rides a cart.
>>
>>145078731
Lelouch is dead
>>
>A boy falls in love with a girl
>>
File: 1468518409187.gif (704KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1468518409187.gif
704KB, 500x397px
>>145078768
n-nuh uhh
>>
>>145078826
G Gundam
>>
A grim reaper meets a psychic girl and they see a boat.
>>
Gigantic bread kneading tool and the not angel.
>>
>>145079555
Fuck you. This one is on the tip of my tongue and it's going to bug me for hours.
>>
A girl needs to pee and another girl is smashed against a wall.

You should know this.
>>
/a/ hates it
>>
>>145078365
Clannad
>>
>>145079818
Sora No Woto?
>>
>>145078365
Centuries ago, mankind was slaughtered to near extinction by monstrous humanoid creatures called titans, forcing humans to hide in fear behind enormous concentric walls. What makes these giants truly terrifying is that their taste for human flesh is not born out of hunger but what appears to be out of pleasure. To ensure their survival, the remnants of humanity began living within defensive barriers, resulting in one hundred years without a single titan encounter. However, that fragile calm is soon shattered when a colossal titan manages to breach the supposedly impregnable outer wall, reigniting the fight for survival against the man-eating abominations. After witnessing a horrific personal loss at the hands of the invading creatures, Eren Yeager dedicates his life to their eradication by enlisting into the Survey Corps, an elite military unit that combats the merciless humanoids outside the protection of the walls. Based on Hajime Isayama's award-winning manga, Shingeki no Kyojin follows Eren, along with his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman and his childhood friend Armin Arlert, as they join the brutal war against the titans and race to discover a way of defeating them before the last walls are breached.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (8KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
8KB, 236x172px
>>145080947
Koutetsujou no Kabenari
>>
Everything has its beginning. But doesn't start at "one." It starts long before that, in chaos. The world is born... from zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes two, two becomes ten, ten becomes 100. Taking it all back to one solves nothing. So long as Zero remains, one... will eventually grow to 100 again. And so our goal was to erase Zero. Even the mighty Patriots began with a single man. That one man's desires grew huge, bloated; absorbed technology; began to manipulate the economy. We realized too late that we had created a beast. We had helped turn Zero into 100. His sin... was ours. And for that reason, I'm taking it upon myself to send Zero... back to nothing. [...] It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others and believing in your own.
>>
>>145080947
G Gundam?
>>
>>145081339
Re:Zero
>>
>>145079818
+tic neesan?
>>
>>145079818
Corpse Party
>>
>>145079818
Corpse party
>>
>>145081717
>>145081933
Correct!
>>
A young boy explores the wonders of the Y chromosome.
>>
People keep dying then time travel happens to save them.

Clue: two answers.

>>145082201
Boku Girl?
>>
A sword travels japan in search of other swords who may or may not actually be actual swords.
>>
For once, Asuka is the best girl and not the worst.

>>145082361
Re:ddit and muh doka
>>145082399
The only gatari worth watching
>>
Guys want to perv on girls, hijinks ensue
>>
>>145082361
Stein's;Gate?
>>
>>145082555
Yes and no.

>>145082582
That's one of them, there's another answer.
>>
>>145078365
Toradora
>>
1. First year student meets a ghost girl with no memories, also dead people.
2. Girl returns from England, show is about her and her dormmates.
3. Girl wishes to be popular, she becomes jealous of her popular best friend.
4. Earth is at war with extraterrestrial aliens, training, genetic tissues, and research.
5. Guy and his sister would rather move to another world than stay in their home world. Also, crowns.
6. King's illness leads to a dispute between dukes for control.
7. There's a Scandinavian girl who is the main love interest, a British blonde who claims the rules don't apply to her. It's a battle harem.
8. MC lives on a floating island above the earth, they are forced to move to earth due to robots.
9. Guy is summoned to another world from a convenience store.

Bonus: name the common person to the above anime
>>
>>145078365
I love skooks
>>
Obsessive stalker in her 20s confines a middle-school girl.
>>
>>145082790
>Guy and his sister would rather move to another world than stay in their home world. Also, crowns.
No Game No Life

>There's a Scandinavian girl who is the main love interest, a British blonde who claims the rules don't apply to her. It's a battle harem
I know I'm wrong, but I can't help feeling like this is a bad description of FSN ny an Illyafag
>>
>>145083335
NGNL is correct.
>>
>>145080665
every anime released after 1990
>>
A girl confesses, but before she can finish, is struck by a boulder.
>>
A guy just wants to play video games but heaven, hell, and waifus won't let him.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.