[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUH INJECTION FAIRY LILY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 25155.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
25155.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
MUH INJECTION FAIRY LILY
>>
Nobody ever fucking understood that card. They all thought I was cheating when I explained the damage step.
>>
>>145076721
>INJECTION FAIRY LILY
Ebola-chan?
>>
>>145076857
Why would you ever try to use tactics that worked in the fucking anime?
>>
Will Psycho Shocker destroy feminine penises?

>dub names
>>
Since every old card gets an archetype reboot nowadays -- injection fairies when?
>>
>>145077119
>Since every old card gets an archetype reboot nowadays -- injection fairies when?
Still waiting for toy and divine-beast archetype
>>
>>145077119
I would let her inject my fairy if you catch my lily.
>>
>Injection FAIRY Lily
>Spellcaster
Okay
>>
>>145076721
BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE BIATCH
>>
File: wut.png (99KB, 664x634px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
99KB, 664x634px
>>145077977
>trying to bottomless a jinzo
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: Rebecca_4.png (496KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca_4.png
496KB, 768x576px
>>145077119
I want to be the injection fairy that injects Rebecca!
>>
>>145076857
It did take more than a decade for Konami to explain the Battle Phase themselves.
>>
>>145078127
>With Semem
>>
File: Rebecca.Hopkins.full.1967507.jpg (299KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca.Hopkins.full.1967507.jpg
299KB, 480x640px
>>145078410
Butt of course!
>>
>>145076721
I was always taken aback at how much better Lector was than any other members of the Big 5

He was also the only guy in the series who dueled semi-realistically.
>>
Lily is cute!
>>
>>145077119
How would that work? All about low attack but good effects?
>>
>>145076721
If I pull that off, would he die?
>>
>>145076721
>we will never get a fantasy anime about the Duel Monsters as real beings
>Jinzo will never be a mad scientist antagonist who is infamous among the fandom for being way darker and bloodier than the rest of the series
>Dark Magician and his assistant Dark Magician Girl will never be recurring antiheroes
>the Elemental HERO cards will never be a famous superhero team that the protagonists are huge fans of but when they finally get to meet them they realize they aren't as noble and selfless as they claim to be
>the protagonists will never have to travel deep into the shadows of Dark World to try to make a shaky deal with Reign-Beaux to help them stop an even greater evil than him
>the Duel Monsters will never worship the Egyptian God Cards and call out their names as profanity
>there will never be a race against the clock to stop the awakening of Exodia and thus the end of the world
Yu-Gi-Oh is wasting good character designs on the cards.
>>
>>145080490
>5Ds Regulus
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.