[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it still possible for people to hate Subaru after episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 22

How is it still possible for people to hate Subaru after episode 18 ? We
can safely say that he's more than made up for his debacle at the court.
Subaru has chosen Emilia, and even Rem has accepted that : she will
be happier as second girl. Subaru has grown mentally, and it tells
so much about him that he chose to keep fighting. Wouldn't it be truly
pretentious to say that, despite everything that has happened as of now,
in his darkest hour, Subaru hasn't risen to become a true hero ? Really,
his comeback was the highlight of the episode. Denying that Subaru's
own descent into darkness is over is to misunderstand his sense of
self. We're in front of a depp, well-constructed character, and
hating him doesn't make anyone look smart. Do you even like Re:Zero
?
>>
>>145047175
what the fuck is wrong with this post?
>>
File: 1468443566097.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468443566097.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>145047175
>>
>>145047175
I liked him BEFORE and I hate him BECAUSE of this episode.
>>
>>145047175
I liked him BEFORE and I love him BECAUSE of this episode.
>>
>>145047175
Rem has murdered Subaru in previous timelines

Rem denied Subaru's request to run off together

Thanks to Subaru's curse,we are only seeing this timeline happen

Thanks to Subaru's curse and his ability to restart at certain checkpoints,we will never see the different AU's that were possible

One where Crusch successfully takes him as part of her army

One where he adopts Beatrice as his daughter and we watch them grow together and go on mystical cult slaying adventures

One where Reinhardt comes back and takes him as an apprentice

Instead,we get one where he rejects a girl that loves him only because he's the only one that has shown her what affection can feel like and chooses the superior half elf as the ultimate prize

You f/a/ggots have had to choose between two different women before,haven't you?
>>
Subaru is cute
>>
File: 1468923458060.jpg (69KB, 528x672px) Image search: [Google]
1468923458060.jpg
69KB, 528x672px
>>145047175
>No one has noticed the hidden message.
>>
>>145048115
Oh, I knew that formatting was weird.
>>
>>145047175
clever
>>
>>145048115
>>145048256
>>145048483
Please give hint.
>>
>>145049275
I assume it's the first word of every sentence.
>>
File: The question.png (14KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
The question.png
14KB, 1000x300px
>>145049275
>>145049454
>>
File: 1467514906669.gif (1MB, 430x342px) Image search: [Google]
1467514906669.gif
1MB, 430x342px
>>145049454
Thanks Anon, here's a nugger.
>>
whats the hidden message?
>>
File: 1389734871330.jpg (355KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
1389734871330.jpg
355KB, 781x750px
>>145050060
>>
>>145047175
Only manchildren that still have the minds of edgy teenagers don't appreciate Subarus development
>>
>>145047175
>How is it still possible for people to hate Subaru after episode 18 ?

Because he took 18 episodes to do something a male lead who isn't retarded could've done in like 5. Him getting better this late in doesn't do much at this point.

Also, what the fuck is an uplifting speech by Ms Perfect Waifu going to do about the fact that he can't SPLIT HIS LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER WHEN HE SEES THE WHITE WHALE and can't do jack shit about Beetlejuice in the cave with his cronies?
>>
>>145049732
Because he's the archbishop of Pride
>>
>>145047175
Are you autistic?
>>
>>145047626
> last spoiler

This is /a/, what do you think? The only more virgin board than us is /pol/.
>>
File: 1434331209322.png (104KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1434331209322.png
104KB, 300x310px
>>145050941
>pol
>not /r9k/
>>
did anyone else find this episode to affect them as much as it did to me?

i was basically a subaru, but i've taken steps that i've never thought i would even think about to going forward. and i even did it while staying happy.
>>
>>145051146
/r9k/ is somewhere there.
>>
>>145051153
You mean the part when he talked about wasting his time and not doing anything when he was free?
Yeah, that made me feel too bad.
>>
>>145051400
yeah

i dont know if this is pretentiousness or something, but i feel like this whole series is sort of a calling out towards people like me, ie. neets, otakus, etc.

i mean, how many times have you wished to restart from zero? if you were given the chance, do you honestly think anything would change?
>>
>>145047626
Too bad finding the Light Novels is so freacking difficult...
>>
>>145047175
Yeah, most anon would have gone crazy at this point. I admire Subaro for trying again and smiling again.
>>
>>145051871
>posting on /a/
>thinking he's a normal fag

fuck off jaded shitposter, try enjoying life before you hang yourself
>>
>>145051577
>how many times have you wished to restart from zero?
Many times.

> if you were given the chance, do you honestly think anything would change?
Honestly nothing will change if Iam still the same, I regret wasting my time and doings nothing, but I lack the resolve and the action to actually take action, Iam disgusting human just like Subaru.
>>
>>145052104
Are you autistic?
>>
>people shitting on subaru for being an actually interesting character
lmfao there's no pleasing people
it's getting pretty annoying though, seeing one of the most refreshing and realistic portrayals of a character get shit on and said is the reason they dropped the show

is this how shinji fans feel
>>
Is rezero the evangelion of the isekai genre?
>>
>>145047175
too bad he's never going to be an awesome hero and Rem is a cuckqueen for encouraging his delusions. Rem doesn't know shit about what he went through. The worst part about his curse is that he can't tell anyone about it
>>
To be honest, all he did was bitch, moan, and pity himself most of the episode and then rejected the girl that brought him out of his slump. Still not very likable but at least it feels like shit will move forward now.
>>
>>145052037
I have been in your position before, man. I used to believe that one day I'd have some random moment that fills me with the resolve to change my life but waiting never brought that.

My only advice is don't go looking for that moment, don't prepare for it. When it comes, it'll come a few steps after taking that first baby step. I was lucky enough to have a nice therapist, a supporting mother, and adderall.

Believe it or not, adderall is one hell of a miracle drug for depression. It didn't cure it, but it gave me the tools to deal with it and fix it myself.
>>
>>145052198
/a/ don't like beta MCs.
>>
>>145052164

No, but Subaru is.
>>
>>145052198
Every time there's a loser character, people go wild. Realistic? Yeah. Refreshing? Not really.
>>
>>145052317
she rejected him first
>>
Is Subaru was a cute girl this would be the result:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/960709/e67fa87ceb/
>>
>>145052104
i already have both of those.

turns out, depression isn't about petty things most of the time. who would've known that?

there's two types of shitposters, the type that shitposts for fun, or the type that shitposts unironically. either way, you're a disgusting human being

try to enjoy life, as i said, before you hang yourself
>>
>>145052479
She rejected a lie.
>>
>>145052198
>Subaru
>interesting character
By what standards? All of his behavior didn't come to me as a surprise nor did the plot because we saw that shit already in Steins;Gate and MuvLuv Alternative.
>>
>>145052570
The AU probably began from this episode, if she ran away with him. You call that happy married life with 2 kids a lie?
>>
>>145052545
yeah, and which type of shitposter are you?

the one that enjoys schadenfreude, or the one that is generally an asshole and deserves no respect?
>>
>>145052198

How the fuck is this an interesting character? Are your standards THAT low??
>>
>>145047175
More like how is it still possible for people to actually like this shit show.
>>
>>145047175
>realizes that he's shit
>tries to run away
>rem uses talk-no-jutsu to continue suffering
when does he become the villain please?
>>
>>145052653
It's not what he really wanted. It's beautiful but still a lie.
>>
>>145052738
>abloblo your tastes arent refined enough for my secret club!

you do realize you sound like a total faggot who has troubles making friends, right?
>>
File: 1468361652850.jpg (50KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468361652850.jpg
50KB, 600x750px
>>145052497
>tags : coprophagia, enema, torture
>>
>>145052367
Thank you for the advice anon. I just felt much better after reading your post.
>>
File: 1457607117046.jpg (38KB, 724x631px) Image search: [Google]
1457607117046.jpg
38KB, 724x631px
>>145052367
>i had to see a therapist, have a loving mother, and take prescription meth in order to get my life together
My mother is a schizoid and I can't afford the other two things. Your advice is useless.
>>
>>145052738
Is Re Zero for elite community now? I feel really sad for people who thinks Re Zero Is some kind of deep anime.
>>
>>145052699
You reek of tame online communities, no offense. You should really stop coming to /a/ if "Schadenfreude-loving shitposters" bother you that much, and I don't mean that in a bad way.
>>
>>145053046
>tame
/b/, /v/, /pol/, etc. you name it brother. i'm just not an asshole, i dont go out of my way to make other's days worse. i genuinely enjoy being of as much use as i can to making someone happy. shit like this doesn't really get to me.
>>
Is this /a/?
>>
>>145053286
>blogging
i'm just trying to help a brother out, there's no point in blogging on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>145047175
>UUGGA BOOGA. I DIDN'T FUCK THOSE BITCHES IN HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE I WAS BUSY MASTURBATING IN MY ROOM AND EJACULATING IN MY FACE TEN TIMES A DAY BACK THEN
Is this a self hating non pretentious enough, with no scary big words so you can self insert on it?
>>
Haven't we seen this show a million times before?
Come on Japan get original lolz hahaha
>>
>>145047175
just gonna vent. episode 18 had me crying from beginning to middle, I was actually starting to like subaru a little bit, but in the end is where im considering even continuing the show (ill prob stil watch it though) Subaru is the biggest pieces of human shit I have ever seen in any anime (even worse that the protaginist from school days) now if this was a normal anime where he didnt go back in time after he died and he confessed he loved emillia then sure I wouldnt be too angry. but the fact is you have rem, a girl who is half demon who never really got close with anyone besides her sister, opens up and lets in subaru, a waste of human life into her heart because he unfroze her heart. we have seen alrerady rem fight and FUCKING DIE for him over and over again, this motherfucker even see's her sacrifices fro himself, HE EVEN KNOWS SHE DIES FOR HIM BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM. But no, apparently her death literally means nothing to him because HURR I LOVE AMILLIA FOR REASONS. This is the perfect example of someone who is so greedy and selfish they cant even see for themselves. I dont even know if I wanna continue anymore. Subaru doesnt deserve her feelings, he doesnt deserve happiness. You have someone who you seen die for you over and over again and yet......you still chose someone who probably wont love you or care for as much rem does. Im done. Im fucking sick of these anime shows that never pick best girl. Im sick of it, fuck everything. TLDR Fuck subaru and I hope he never finds happiness because he just lost it
>>
>>145053413
she turned him down first. She literally said no to making her dream life with him come true over some ambiguous "muh suburu wouldn't run!" bullshit.
She ruined it for herself.
>>
>>145053549
>ambiguous "muh suburu wouldn't run!" bullshit.
And this shit has been done to death in anime

Why do you faggots keep falling for this recycled bullshit?
>>
>>145053699
because a recycled formula is all japan has been putting out lately. It sells.
>>
>>145053549
Nothing stopped Subaru from still wanting Rem. Even after everything, he still wanted Emilia.

Meaning Rem's a silver medal regardless.
>>
>>145052798
he ain't never getting what he wants
>>
fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck subaru fuck
>>
>>145053833
Good, he shouldn't.
>>
>>145053413
he chose her but she rejected him
>>
>>145053549
Rem did the right thing, do you seriously think Subaru will love Rem and forget all about Emilia? He will regret it everyday if he ran, he will even think about Emilia when fucking Rem in their little bought hoouse. Rem avoided the cuck life, she dodged a bullet.
>>
>>145053930
yes I think he would love her and forget all about Emilia. He did it in the AU.
>>
>>145053549
rem wont win you guys any other way
>> lets run away subaru
fucking bitch using spur of the moment to get her man, rem is a bitch
>>no subaru dont run, coz of reasons
man she turned him down first, muh suburu wouldnt run bullshit

yea fuck off faggot, she did the right thing, and nope she is not losing in the running yet at the moment.

>>mfw tappei pull a wilhelm wife card on rem in arc 6
>>
>>145053983
>she is not losing
the mangafags would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>145053930
which apparently he did in the AU, love is a fickle thing, give it time and you will love the person who devote herself to you

being pretty girl like rem also helps
>>
I like him.

Anyone who says Subaru is a self-insert isn't wrong, but I don't know how that's supposed to make anyone feel bad or how that's something that should make you drop the show.

It's more the fact that he is a self-insert, rather than the assertion, that makes somebody feel bad.

Plenty of people can probably relate to Subaru in one way or another, be it being a otaku, a NEET, a lazy ass, or just somebody who wasted their life dreaming without doing something about it.

He's relatable, yet those he may identify with choose to shit on how much he bitches.

You say that Subaru complains too much? He can't do jack--he's not buff, he's not magical, and he has minimal social skills--he literally can't do anything else. What would you do in powerless situations, maybe like when Emilia was being bagged on in the royal hall?

Try and fight anyway? And end up like Subaru did at the royal meetup?
Not do anything at that time and try to improve on your flaws and gain new skills to fix the situation? Can you gain the abilities and the credit to do that in a few days when you've done nothing with the rest of your life that could actually fix it? And with that thought in mind, did you accept that you're useless?

Either way, Subaru was always powerless and could always do nothing--since he never accepted that until episode 18, he kept fighting back with hollow punches and just ended up making everything more difficult.

He's supposed to exemplify how hard life is for someone who does nothing but dream and want without doing anything to help them get it or justify them achieving it, sadistically and on purposely when the example is the worst person to implement that idea on.

It takes time to become a person that has the ability to do what Subaru wanted to do--a lifetime's worth.
He wasted his first life and now he's starting another one--and hard as it might be to start again, anyone can take a second chance.
>>
>>145053751
It's the only thing 'deep' a Japanese writer can come up with.
>>
>>145054033
i doubt mangafags even get further than us
>>
>>145053814
You can love another, but rem literally told him to never give up. So hes going after the original girl he met first - not giving up.
Imagine if he had met Rem first when he got to the world.
>>
>>145052367
Nice blog
>>
The reason people hate subaru is because he reminds them of how shitty their lives are, especially with his worthless neet speech. KEK
>>
>>145054163
nah, its because he really is useless and doesn't make for an interesting story.
Hes been whining, getting his ass kicked, and making every possible wrong decision since the show started.
Its getting boring. And people are growing frustrated with how retarded the MC is.
>>
>>145054069
The only problem is that time has run out for him. He only gets 4 or less days to prepare for the next shitfest of murderous intent. There's no time for him to train. Pulling respawn training makes him suspicious to everyone because of the witch scent. He wasted his life in the real world and now this alternate world doesn't give a single week of reprieve. His situation is impossible and there's no way out except running away, and Rem convinced him to stay
>>
>>145054235
At least it looks like he'll change now.
Could the episodes been a little more compact?
Yeah, most likely.

>>145054313
Like I said, worst case scenario.
And White Fox wanted it that way.
Weeaboos and lazy dreamers deserve this anime so much it hurts.
>>
>>145054235
What do you expect from a NEET famalam
>>
>>145053549
She didn't turn down the guy, only his lies.

>>145053925
He pathetically asked Rem to run away with him out of despair. Deep inside he's all "muh Emilia". Playing with Rem's feelings like that is nothing short of disgusting.
>>
He's obviously going to get the polygamy end. Why the fuck are you people bitching about waifus since you're obviously self-inserting, and the mc is getting more than one dat ass?
>>
>>145053751
Not if you read Mango
In there you can usually find something a bit more original if you look hard enough
>>
File: everything-wrong-with-re-zero.jpg (2MB, 1279x5556px) Image search: [Google]
everything-wrong-with-re-zero.jpg
2MB, 1279x5556px
Subaru a shit.
>>
>>145054144
If he had met Rem first. She would have killed him. Emilia is just too stupid to see anyone as a threat
>>
>>145054500
I expect him not to be the MC.

if your audience consumes media as a form of escapism, why would you, as a content producer, produce media that reminds them of their flaws and failures? Why bother creating a character that does nothing but cry and complain every episode.

Its not deep or ground-breaking. its dumb. The author and the studio are dumb.
>>
>>145054514
>She didn't turn down the guy, only his lies.
Do you realize how autistic this sounds?
This is some straight up Chuuni bullshit, it's not deep at all
>>
I liked Subaru first but then realized that he will act like an idiot in peace times and scream, whine and cry at suffering moments till the end of this series. The author will insert some deep dialogue about how that Subaru is and that's how human acts and you guys will eat that shit up
>>
>>145054670
Oh these autists who have obviously experienced death countless times and have no fears or qualms about it.
>>
>>145054144
If he really wanted Rem, it wouldn't be giving up or at least not in a pathetic sense. Subaru's a feeble-minded dummy if that's true.
>>
>>145054514
Subaru hasn't lied a single time. Rem is cruel for making him continue to try to win against impossible odds because she wants to keep seeing him suffer as that's the way she likes him
>>
>>145054690
Agreed. We need more cool self-inserts MCs like Alderamin's one.
>>
File: chipmunk-cheeks.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chipmunk-cheeks.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
She kinda looks like a chipmunk to me
>>
>>145054163
I can relate to the MC from Welcome to NHK. He is what a neet really is. The show didn't try to emotionally manipulate the audiance for his sake. I loved him. Can't be said same about Subaru though. This series seems to pity him too much. All these camera angle delivering his panic expressions saying the audience to feel sympathy even if he is in wrong. I don't buy it.
>>
>>145054690
This is not the anime for you then
>>
>>145054704
She describes how she loves Subaru in great lengths. How is that a rejection? You are the autistic one, anon.
>>
>>145054069
>Subaru wasted his 18 years of life because he didn't prepare himself for the off chance he was going to be magically transported to a fantasy world.
The shit that happens to Subaru is just plain unfair. In Subaru's lame self loathing speech I feel like he was just being really over dramatic.

Before being transported into a world where everyone hates him unconditionally Subaru's life wasn't that bad. He had his whole life to do what ever he wanted, and if he was really smart enough to realize that he was a lazy sack of shit he had all the power to change himself.
but then some fucking bitch forced him into a terrible situation where he has literally no power to do anything.
>>
>>145054733
>>145054670
I suppose death does become old hat after the 12th time
>>
>>145054892
Yet she turned him down
That makes no fucking sense
>>
>>145054885
its too late. the show is almost done, I might as well finish it.
I only stuck around this long because /a/a kept promising that suburu would start kicking ass.
I didn't expect that he would do so (maybe) on the lat fucking episode.
>>
/a/ posters are generally broken individuals just like Subaru. It's like holding a mirror up to their miserable lives. They hate having this pointed out to them so they shitpost about 'normies' and 'go back to blah blah blah'. I know. Because I am one of them and not one of them if that makes any sense. I don't come here as often as I used to simply because it's pretty unhealthy to hangout with this crowd of self loathing, self indulgent, delusional and socially inept low lives who would let you die on the street rather than lift a finger if it involves leaving their current situation unattended. Wallowing in a fantasy of self importance when they mean absolutely nothing to anyone other than their parents perhaps. Just sitting around procrastinating about how an MC in a fictional work is a shitty character and how wonderful their 2D 'waifu' is in the next iteration of a never ending procession of idol shows.

Do not pity them. They are nasty little beasts filled with hate for everyone and hating themselves because they refuse to break the mold and move forwards.

It's funny how we waste our time on pointless nonsense like this. In fact I should leave now before the cancer starts spreading again. I only came here to see if I was right in my assumptions on what /a/nons would think about this show. I find it very poignant. If not profound and replies to threads like this only seem to make it more so.

Anyhow. I hope you all live fulfilling lives. But if not, then at least try not to make anyone else's lives a misery.

If you do decide to shuffle off this mortal coil then don't try to hang yourselves with anything other than a sturdy ethernet cable.
>>
>>145054690
What's wrong with a realistic character?
What's wrong with being reminded that your life might be a little like his?

If you really think that this anime isn't one to watch for enjoyment, you're right.

It's an anti-anime.
>>
>>145055061
>anti-anime
No.
>>
>>145054920
>I suppose being brutally beaten and tortured becomes old after the 12th time
>>
>>145054811
No we need more protagonists like Mob. An interesting functional human being all these wish fulfilment light novel MCs can never be.
>>
>>145054733
I think people are thinking too hard about the psychological effect from his rez power.
coming back to life is such a foreign concept we can never know what kind of effect it has on the human mind.
I really think the best option is just to roll with what the authors is saying in these kind of stories.
>>
>>145054967
>listening to /a/
hello newfag
>>
Was the side novel about rem running away with subaru translated or in the process of one? Asking for a friend
>>
>>145054873
What? No, I'm pretty is not like that.

All that and how Subaru acts is made in a say so you actually hate, dislike or at least can't relate to him.
>>
>>145054954
She just turned down his fantasy escape.
>>
>>145055139
>endure pain for 10 minutes, tops
>let Rem die
Subaru chose, and it's proof how garbage the show is. He was ready to commit suicide before, and was WAY more willing to die until the white whale encounter. Do you know? Because the show's plot is FORCED and garbage. Just like your defense of his non sequitur actions.
>>
>>145055061
>realistic
he's anything but. Thats why he's so frustrating to watch.
Some who dies that many times would go "hey, how about I stop charging recklessly into shit and THINK about what I should do next."

Hes died over and over and yet he remains stagnate. Most people would have gotten their shit together after being disemboweled.
>>
>>145055061
Stick to Shonen Jump stuff
>>
>>145055178
I was promised a dark overlord goddamnit!
>>
>>145055202
This anime has made you so dumb you're now talking like a Chuuni
>>
>>145054811
>self-insert
Stop using this buzzword. People like a character the same reason they would like a real person. If they're cool and nice they'll like them. If it's some fucking retard who never does anything right and constantly whines no ones going to like them. An annoying character is annoying for obvious reasons.
>>
>>145055296
That's something which will happen much later, if at all.
>>
>>145054920
Can confirm, I'm on my 17th death right now and its nothing.
>>
>>145054790
Why does Rem have to continually lead some wimpy loser by the hand? He's a man, he could have made a strong case for running away with her. But he's an idiot so he couldn't. He gets convinced in a few minutes to continue doing what he's doing.

This is the guy who dreamt of running away to a happy life. This is Subaru.
>>
>>145054790
She's stopped him from fighting multiple times in different timelines, so that's not really it. She pretty much stated what her problem with him was in rather clear terms. He wasn't really looking forward to a future with Rem.
>>145054954
He pretty much said to her face that he saw choosing her as giving up. I don't think anyone would want to accept that kind of proposal. The circumstances of that day continue to haunt her in the AU. It's clear she worries about if Subaru actually loves her, or if she was just a compromise for him.
>>
File: smug anime girl reaction.jpg (42KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl reaction.jpg
42KB, 492x492px
>>145055321
Nice name calling.
>>
>>145054670
>kissanime
>>
Subaru is terrible after episode 18.

But he was terrible before episode 18, too.
>>
>>145055296
>Expecting this shit
>From a SaO Ripoff/MMO style manga
>>
>>145055368
He's not so much self-insert as an insert of the typical otaku viewer. I am surprised it is so popular really since it is sticking a knife in and twisting it hard to every nerdy armchair critic out there. I swear they wrote his character that way to show how fucking brain dead most otaku are.
>>
>>145055462
>I don't think anyone would want to accept that kind of proposal.
You'd be surprised
>>
>>145055421
Just to say, Subaru's own reasoning was out of fear, regret and anguish.
He hated the conclusion that he came to. Anything to change that would be something he accepted.
>>
>>145055462
>He pretty much said to her face that he saw choosing her as giving up. I don't think anyone would want to accept that kind of proposal. The circumstances of that day continue to haunt her in the AU. It's clear she worries about if Subaru actually loves her, or if she was just a compromise for him.
Wasn't the AU supposed to be a light hearted happy ending SoL after story or something?
>>
File: 1469804119507.jpg (309KB, 851x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469804119507.jpg
309KB, 851x1280px
>>145055469
>He believes chuuni is a real condition
>>
>>145055191
I think you should watch Welcome to NHK to get what a unlikable yet relatable MC is. Subaru is not that unlikeable. He is still formulating his own opinion to take a decision even if the audience don't agree. I just don't like the tropes they use to progress his character. It's generic.
>>
>>145055234
>couldn't dodge an assassination
>didn't know who killed him the first time around and couldn't dodge that
>walking into a knife--that one's just dumb
>dies to a curse he didn't know he had
>dies knowing he had the curse but could do nothing about it
>dies without realizing he looks suspicious (maybe that's one bad example)
>kills himself to make things right (and does)

Every freeze death afterwards is pretty justified by his arrogance, but everything else before was sort of unavoidable.
And even then, what exactly can he "get together" in such a small window of time?
And how sane do you think someone can be after dying ten times over?
>>
>>145054069
>Satou in Welcome To The NHK
>Protagonist in Tatami Galaxy
>Takumi in Chaos;Head
Subaru isn't a special case nor a defining character. You can sprinkle him to your accord yet, he is still verh much a average character compare to the above. Him being transported in fantasy world run by RPG mechanicisms doesn't excuse that either.
>>
>>145047175
I always liked Subaru and I like him now, more than before. Some people want only he does what they want, and this is really immature. It's not like he must love Rem back just because they want it or she wants it. He isn't a puppet.
>>
>>145055234
I think part of that is due to dying so much making Subaru more retarded than normal. All these deaths have fucked his brain up and he's unable to think clearly.
But that still doesn't change the fact the every situation Subaru is in the odds are majorly stacked against him. He's up against an immovable wall and he's basically weaker than a small child in a world he knows very little about.
>>
File: 0WXiffY.jpg (18KB, 473x586px) Image search: [Google]
0WXiffY.jpg
18KB, 473x586px
>>145055713
Not the same guy, but why do you think you see people collect katanas and wear trenchcoats?
Isn't that basically being a chuuni.
>>
>>145055570
Or maybe he just wanted to kick an isekai protagonist? Why people think anime is a personal attack on the fanbase? Not even Eva is anti-otaku.
>>
>>145055570

>I swear they wrote his character that way to show how fucking brain dead most otaku are.

They wrote him sympathetically, not judgmentally

Rem's entire speech is about how, even with all the time he's wasted, there are still good things about him

It's a criticism, yeah, but also wish fulfillment in a big way

I'm not sure how you could have possibly missed that
>>
>>145055866
I never said he was special or defining or above average, I just said he was relatable.
>>
>>145055950
Well no wonder you think Subaru is a great character if you don't know what charaters development is.
>>
>>145056187

They hate it because it reminds them of themselves too much, they want a power fantasy not to be shown how autistic they are.
>>
>Having a fun time watching anime and playing video games is wasting your time
Subaru only thinks hes wasted his life because he's lame and pathetic. But he even has his whole life in front of him to do whatever he wants. Now he actually has multiple lives too because he can't die. Subaru needs to quit whining.
>>
What makes a Subaru a Subaru?
>>
>>145055368
Nips don't care about 'self-inserting'. Westerners have a homoerotic obsession with the male protagonist and so every kind of character gets called a 'self-'insert'. Strong and capable? Self-insert. Weak and incapable? Self-insert. Just an everyman? Self-insert.

'Self-insert' makes me think of guys in h-manga who have no eyes or don't speak and are there just to fuck the girl.
>>
>>145056311

Of course man, even /r9k/ wishes to be normal. But since it cant happen you just have to hate instead.
>>
>>145056187
Normalfags and outsiders.
>>
I think it's about time we had an MC that is not an insert of the viewership but of someone who is actually an alpha cunt, asshat, normie and watch them progressively fall into ruin, suffering and madness and come out the other end as one of us. I would get more satisfaction from that.
>>
>>145056423
That is stil pretty /r9k/ if you ask me.
>>
>>145047175
>>145049732
Grade A shitposting
>>
>>145054033
>the mangafags would like to have a word with you.
The manga is so fucking far behind it's not funny.

The main source is the LNs
>>
Lets be honest, the only reason he likes Emilia is because Emilia was the first girl in his life to be nice to him.
>>
>>145056423
There's a manga like that, but the guy is a alpha in middle school that bullies a deaf girl, but turns into a loser neet about to kill himself in High School.
>>
>>145056867
Koe no Katachi is getting an adaptation.
That being said, it doesn't fit the bill of what he says except in the beginning; it's more about the redemption and growth of everyone in the story.
>>
>145055941
>If they're cool and nice they'll like them. If it's some fucking retard who never does anything right and constantly whines no ones going to like them.
Its not like that at all.

People might not like cool MC because they might be Mary Sues. People might not like nice characters because they hate when other characters like/love him just because he's nice.

The MC is just about as important as the plot. Doesn't matter if the MC is cool, if the plot is made to revolve around him and only to keep reminding you how cool he is, he is a shitty character.
>>
File: 1469272852693.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469272852693.png
134KB, 372x334px
>>145056423
>fall into ruin, suffering and madness and come out the other end as one of us.
Don't project your defeatism on the rest of /a, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>145056949
>Koe no Katachi is getting an adaptation
Really? When will is be aired?
>>
>>145051153
>>145051577
>>145052037
>>145052367
>>145052944
>>145052198
>people with intelligence so low they are mentally and emotionally swayed by shonenshit cancer of the season actually exist
>>
>>145047175
I love you Subaru, don't worry. People who hates you are not forced to watch your show.
>>
>>145056782
>FUCK THIS TROPE
>>
>>145056782
He's like a main heroine straight out of his anime, games, LNs and shit. He's a nerdy loser at heart, he ain't letting go.
>>
>>145057011
Hey, don't attempt to use the theory of projection as if it has some universal fact of existence, especially if you don't know the dichotomy of it, thanks.
>>
>>145057033
It's a movie, and it airs on september the 17th.
I'm just worried how they'll fit it into a couple of hours.
>>
File: 1468615205114.jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1468615205114.jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
>>145055683
Most of them include something about Rem's insecurities about if she's actually loved, and that's after around a decade of being married. There's a reason why she grew her hair out.
>>
>>145057142
wow anon you're so intelligent, can i suck your dick pls?
>>
>>145047175
I like him because he's flawed in the most relatable way possible.
People pick at all the stupid shit he does, and his failings, as if they're plot-holes. They're not. Subaru's incapability and humanity are the core aspect of his character. The fact that he doesn't just grizzle up and overcome what's in-front of him – he agonizes, tumbles at the same hurdle, and goes through numerous relapses. Because he's just a kid who's been killed a fucking ton of times in numerous excrutiating fashions. Not some robo-MC pre-programmed to wanton badassery.
>>
>>145057199
>LONG-HAIRED REM

SUBARU
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL
>>
>>145057293
>he's flawed in the most relatable way possible
t. someone who thinks humans die instantly after a single bullet, get weaker when cornered, dont have the capacity to survive in absolute futility
Your character is garbage fucking get over it
>>
>>145052991
The whole point of the episode was that Subaru had Rem supporting him and was able to give a voice to his honest feelings about himself in front of her.
She was also able to do the same, and he was able to respond honestly and maturely and make a decision for the future because of that.
Originally, when he talked to her and said he wanted to run away with her that meant he was giving up.
Also Rem admitted she wanted to do it, but however since she was magically 'aware' enough that she liked him when he was the never give up guy, she could say no.

Its a really contrived situation. In real life, most of us just back away again and again and aren't even voicing our honest feelings. We lie to ourselves, say things to comfort ourselves, and hide away.
Facing your fears is always difficult. Subaru went through far more than most people here, he had ample reason to give up. No one here would honestly blame him for wanting to run away.
The 'heroic' part is that he chose to not give up after being confronted with Rem's feelings. Thats the only thing that changed his viewpoint, for the whole episode he was deadset that he hated himself because he gave up but Rem showed him a perspective where he was someone who was awesome.
In other words anon, he believed in Rem who believed in him.
>>
>>145057434
>this absolute autist

I need you to buy some non-plastic cutlery and gain a few inches, lil guy.
>>
>>145057199
Oh, that's rather saddening. Everything is so hollow.
That being said, we do find out Subaru's true feelings for her in the main timeline.
>>
>>145056782
No one else would have given him a chance like she does in the first and eighth episode, they all expected him to prove himself first. she's far too nice for her own good.
>>
>>145057293
This.
>>
>>145057558
I think its just realistic. Most people give up on their dreams and live with little regrets. Rem was just sharp enough to understand that Subaru was faking it. If she was dumber she would just accept him being nice and stuff.
>>
>>145057293
he literally treats the world like an mmo in the first few episodes then suddenly becomes retarded when his having 2 brain cells is inconvenient for the plot

Subaru is a terrible character in a terrible show and ep 18 is proof. It's taken this long for the show to actual develop any real characterization for the MC, and it did it ALL through telling at us, not showing us. Slothful.
>>
>Run away with Rem
>Emilia dies
>Puck destroys the world, Rem and Subaru die anyway
???
And people say Emilia did nothing wrong. She established a contract with a fucking world-ending disaster that sets him loose if she dies. AND on top of that, she does absolutely nothing to protect herself.
Entering such a big power struggle would obviously get her targeted for assassination, and she didn't even hire any bodyguards. How retarded can she get?
>>
This episode made me realize that I spent years in anonymous image board discussing loli girls and shitty Chinese cartoons with autistics. Fucking years. Fuck everything, it's too late regret now.
>>
>>145057509
Great post. Someone is smart here, incredibly.
>>
>>145057837
Don't reply to yourself.
>>
>>145057791
'Regret' is just an empty abstract concept, if you actually wanted to do anything you wouldn't let it hinder you as easily as his.
>>
>>145057789
>She established a contract with a fucking world-ending disaster

Maybe she did so out of necessity, to contain said disaster?
>>
>>145057880
It's actually my post and seeing someone complement me made me doubt they were serious considering the other posts in the thread.
>>
Why is it that whenever a character is described as 'human' they're almost always some loser scumbag?

Surely, that isn't a worthwhile human quality?
>>
>>145057558
>Everything is so hollow.
I guess that the point.

Rem dodged that bittersweet life by rejecting the weak Subaru proposal.

Now she has a chance for him to develop feelings for her in a real a meaning way in the MAIN universe, instead of living a lie.

But for most anons, thats a hard concept to understand.
>>
>>145057791
Disgusting failed normal, get lost.
>>
>>145057946
wow you must be so cool and alpha
>>
>>145057916
nigga,that sounds like some Naruto shit

herp derp,I can't destroy the nine tailed fox so I'll just use my son as a vessel for now
>>
>>145057946
Because, usually, shows paint the normal main character as a supreme saviour, who immediately knows what to do, and is 100% assured in their methods. So when someone with actual flaws, even those as being a loser, or a scumbag, come along, they're innately more relatable.
Also because Humans are kinda cunty anyway
>>
>>145057969
It's not hard to understand. It's because people know she will lose. Is this your tenth anime or something?
>>
>>145057750
>terrible show
Its for people who have difficulty understanding emotions and need the characters to make it very obvious what they are feeling. Its literally aimed at teenagers. Why does this make it bad?
>>145057946
I think people get tired of watching perfect characters who never do anything wrong, they want someone with flaws and desires who gives up at least a little bit so they can relate.
>>145058008
Emilia introduced herself as the most evil witch on the planet.
>>
>>145058008
Hey, I'm just posing it as a possibility.
He said she was his only reason for existing. If a giant fucking ice monster that would end the world turned loose ingratiated itself to you, would you weaponize it, or open your shitter for the immediate ice age?
>>
WHO ELSE HERE IS STARTING THERE LIFE OVER FROM ZERO STARTING TODAY

Lets do this /a/ its time to improve ourselves. Everyone say out loud in real life

"TODAY IS DAY ZERO!"
>>
>>145057199
>>145057558

>AU without Emilia
>Rem makes herself more like Emilia

>AU without Rem
>Emilia makes herself more like Rem
>>
>>145058072
Usually they tend to let you imagine who the protagonist will go with or just make him a pussy who can't choose.
In this one you know he's stuck on Emilia so it makes the Remfagging sad.
>>145058110
geez what is this reddit?
>>
>>145057946
Because the audience is full of losers.
>>145058087
>I think people get tired of watching perfect characters who never do anything wrong
Very few characters are like that. Seems you guys prefer characters who do next to nothing right, which isn't really 'human' but being a fuckup.
>>
People who hate Subaru should go watch Mahouka asap.
>>
>>145057928
Anon I was serious. I totally agree with you. And I think Subaru is a great MC. I love him with his flaws.
>>
>>145047175
subaru a cute
>>
How does Rem make it to literally drain all grey matter, or any cerebral matter for that matter, from otherwise fairly coherent, thinking anons? It's impressive.
>>
>>145058213
Fucking Onii-Sama would have rocked everyone's shit by now.
>>
File: It really is that kind of story.png (105KB, 493x504px) Image search: [Google]
It really is that kind of story.png
105KB, 493x504px
>>145058164
Well, someone translated a bit from the LN in another thread, and Subaru really isn't as decisive as you think.
>"I love you, I really love you" with full awareness his feelings. He was not able to live without her now. He put all his soul in this words and this is was not a lie.
>>
>>145058213
>it's either extreme loser or extreme perfect charcter
Can I get something in between?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH
THIS STUPID FUCKING JUSTICE ALL FUCKING RIGHTEOUS FUCKING NIGGER TAPPEI NAGATSUKI IS DOING THIS SHIT
YOU FUCKING NIGGER
I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA
EVERYONE POST ITT TAPPEI NAGATSUKI IS A STUPID NIGGER JUST POST ITT TAPPEI IS A STUPID NIGGER
FUCK HIM
>>
>>145058072
But Subaru does develops true feelings for her in the main timeline.
>>
>>145058110

Oh memey boi, you so memey!
>>
>>145056324
That's why nip writing is so shit.
>>
>>145058164
>he's stuck on Emilia so it makes the Remfagging sad
Why? She's another girl there to get snubbed. That's cause for being upset if you like her. There are romantic stories that focus on OTP without other prospective lovers.
>>
>>145058110
Oh now I understand why it's called Re Zero. Clever...
>>
>>145058283
That's obvious. And one of the reasons why she fell for him. If he was like Rom or like one of the three thugs at the capital she wouldn't like him, despite he saved her. All girls are shallow, under this point of view.
>>
>>145058105
Well nothing reinhardt can't handle.
>>
>>145058445
Really makes you think, huh...
>>
>>145058306
I think the pickings is very low for people who watch anime in the first place. Lots of the people who enjoy this kind of show are immature just like the MC and need things spelled out for them. I don't think they are dumb at all, just voicing their honest feelings about Subaru and his situation and what they would do in that position. Not what Subaru did.
>>145058334
>Subaru really isn't as decisive as you think.
Thats not the truth in the story. In the story, Emilia is the goal for his character and that hasn't changed. At least for the anime.
>>
>>145058459
>All girls are shallow, under this point of view.

Do you think you would be any different when it comes to cute girls vs. Tumblr landwhales?
>>
>>145058439
Those are rare for harem/isekai type stories though. The only one I can think of that did it was Arifureta and it fucked it over.
>>
>>145058213
They should watch something that's actually good like K-On!
>>
>>145056324

>not self inserting on the girl

Are you some kind of homo?
>>
>>145058597
My gf is a fatty whale, but I love her anyway.
>>
>>145057750
SORE ARU!
>>
>>145058306
It's anime in general, dumb fuck. College lit professors, ones that aren't full retard SJWs, wouldn't give this shitty medium the time of day.

The whole idea of "I'm smarter than you because I watch this anime rather than this anime" is embarrassing, since they're both fucking shit and they're both fucking anime.
>>
>>145058334
It's either all going to end up in flames or he's going to pick one of them. Polygamy is certainly not one of the available options; based solely on the characters themselves.
I'm very suspicious of whatever the author does.
>>
>>145058688
>my gf
Kill yourself.

>>145058744
I think it's a Re Zero thing, they're probably the same people going around talking about how "everyone who likes Rem has a lesser IQ than me".
>>
Look at the bright side, at least this anime isn't SAO
>>
>>145058806
>everyone who likes Rem has a lesser IQ than me
I find it funny and ironic that people are saying this unironically. They probably fell for the whole "emotional intelligence" meme during their first semester of psychology 101 and now think they're genius.
>>
>>145058732
Most mediums have faggots that like to one up people, like people who read classical lit and make fun of people who read genre fiction.

It's just that most anime is so devoid of any substance that it all quickly devolves into empty shitposting,waifu wars and unwarranted elitism.
>>
>>145058744
>>145058806
Are you envious? Having a girlfriend isn't that great at all. But I still love her, despite she can be REALLY annoying sometimes.
>>
>>145058973
>landwhale
>envious
No, actually not at all.
>>
>>145058110
Bitch please, I started today and didn't even see the episode beforehand.
>>
>>145059151
laugh at this autismo
>>
>>145059508
Same, but I start it everyday. Still haven't succeeded though.
>>
>>145059699
>I'm dating a landwhale
The only one being laughed at right now is you.
>>
>>145059508

Oh yeah buddy, while I started last wednesday before the episode even aired, get on my level
>>
>>145059799
not that guy spergy
>>
>>145059916
Oh so you got mad at a conversation that wasn't about you? How cute. Are you going to lecture me about my privilege now?
>>
>>145059989
privilege? what are you on about? get euthanized
>>
>>145060150
Well you act like a Social Justice Warrior that wants to stick their head into everything, I just assumed you were one. You are one, right? Or do you go by another meme name?
>>
File: 1463788669492.png (63KB, 201x211px) Image search: [Google]
1463788669492.png
63KB, 201x211px
Subaru is a gay retard
>>
>>145060280
if I were forced do pick one- tard herder
>>
>>145060335
Interesting, though I think things would get out of hand having a tard herd other tards.
>>
>>145047175
Why /a/ think insecure nervous virgins are the only ingredients of good writing?
If suddenly all nip betas get alpha,start fucking their whores and it is portrayed in their animu would /a/ suicide collectively because unrelatable?
>>
>>145060410
wew spicy right there well memed
>>
>>145058732
>>145058581
No no, it's more than that. I've seen people who're fairly decent at the act of actually having a fucking brain become literal braindead zombies unable to do anything but the equivalent of eating brains, which is defending their waifu to the very end with no consideration for logic and the righteous things (E.M.T.!), seriously.
>>
>>145056423
There's a fencing manga about that, the guy was a real badass then an accident happens and his bones get really fragile or something.
>>
Normalfags invaded the thread...../a/ is officially done. Off to 7chan.
>>
>>145050941
>/pol/
>more virgin than /a/

You mean /r9k/
>>
>>145060870

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, IF YOUR A NEET SHUT-IN YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE, GO TO AN AUTISTIC BOARD LIKE /r9k/. IM TIRED OF YOU FUCKING AUTISTS SHITTING UP EVERY BOARD.
>>
>>145050364
I'd rather be a edgelord then to be a legit autistic sperg
>>
>>145061013
Spoken like a person who first lurked /a/ 2 months ago.
Guess you're calling yourself an "oldfag" now, right?
>>
>>145061940
edge lords are autistic you retard
>>
>>145047175
I tried, are you saying how can subaru be so pretentious?
>>
File: Don't give up.png (17KB, 448x474px) Image search: [Google]
Don't give up.png
17KB, 448x474px
>>145052198
Late reply to a some hours answer but this so much
>lmfao there's no pleasing people
That pretty much. I think it's the closest and most realistic depiction possible of a real person stuck in that scenario. Let's face it, I'm actually surprised the guy didn't turn crazier than he is by now. He could pull on a full Batman's Joker comportment at this point and I wouldn't consider that unrealistic.

/a/ shit on him because he's not yer brave high knight, but nearly everyone here would be mentally broken beyond repair at that point.
>>
File: 2NdWNMA.png (513KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
2NdWNMA.png
513KB, 1280x715px
Am i autistic for feeling emotionally attached to Rem? I just couldn't care less about any other characters, i don't even care about the plot anymore, i just want Rem to be happy.
>>
>>145064874
>emotionally attached to imaginary girl
Yes, yes you are.
>>
I would go gay for him
>>
>>145047175
Pretty much.
The point of the episode was giving him the energy and the motivations to not give up after all the shit he went through. And now remfags complain that he didn't give up the person he loves for a substitute. The funny thing is that Rem herself actually has understood it since the beginning.
>>
>>145047175
What I hated about Subaru is the typical "I want to protect her smile" he wants to fug Emilia and that's all. "Sorry Rem, I know you love me but I want to screw that half elf ass".
>>
>>145047175
How long are you gonna keep this up?

Not that I'm complaining, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>145047175
>how can subaru be so pretentious in his own self-hating?
I'm not even sure he's being pretentious. Everything he says is roughly true, he's just lost some perspective. If I were in some crazy time looping situation where I died horribly over and over again until I managed to get everything perfect in a fucked up world where everybody is always killing each other then I'll bet I would end up a little pretentious too.

Doesn't it makes sense that you'd desperately not want to experience a horrific death again? Wouldn't you eventually get frustrated with having to deal proving yourself to everybody, convincing everybody to do what you magically already know is in their best interest but you have no proof for and can't explain to them? Wouldn't you wish that everybody would just stop arguing with you and do what you say? I know I would. After seeing my friends get brutally killed so many times and knowing that I have to save them or it'll mean my own grisly death as punishment and starting from square one, I'd wish they would just shut the fuck up and take orders for once. The fact is that they would all be dead without him, he knows this but they never will.

I started writing this post like half an hour and got sidetracked. I no longer know what's in it or how close to finished it is. But god dammit it looks like I wrote a bunch of shit so here it is.
>>
Meh. I resonated with Satou more.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.