[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goku is a deadbeat dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: B_WlvlRUsAEaAxu.jpg (31KB, 382x441px) Image search: [Google]
B_WlvlRUsAEaAxu.jpg
31KB, 382x441px
greetings, first time poster here after a friend told me about this place. i was wondering if you could actually help me reasons on why goku is a deadbeat dad..it's something that we know is true but many often deny it.
>>
>>145036820
lurk more
>>
>someone make my argument for me
Read the manga.
>>
You should have seen what we did to other shitpost threads, OP. Many dubs were had.
>>
>>145036820
I've noticed that since Team Four Star's Abridged series began years ago, there has been an increase of people who wrongly think Piccolo did more to raise and support Gohan than Goku has. Are these people just latching onto parodies of the characters and misconstruing them as canon?
Because, while they have a close relationship, Piccolo trained Gohan for 6 months when he was 4 years old. That's it. Compare that to Goku. Goku raised Gohan (with Chi-Chi) until he was 4. Then he was dead or fighting for or off-world over the course of the next 2 or so years. Then when he came back, he was home and trained Gohan for another 3 years. Then he spent a year with Gohan, alone, in the RoSaT.
Now, Gohan's 11 at the end of the Cell Saga (9 in the manga, but that number makes no sense, so we'll use 11.) Gohan spent 8 of those years with Goku, and 6 months of those 11 years with Piccolo.
So remind me again how Piccolo was more of a father to Gohan than Goku? And don't bother counting the time between the Freeza and Android Sagas while Goku was away, or the seven years between the Cell and Buu Sagas, because Piccolo was a hermit. We can safely assume that Gohan barely saw Piccolo when there wasn't a threat, and if he did, it wasn't on a regular basis.
>>
goku is only a bad dad by human standards..hes a great dad for what race he is
>>
>>145039628
Fucking this, people using a fan based parody as canon and projecting their daddy issues on to Goku and Gohan.

>>145036820
Goku is a good dad. Not amazing not bad just good.
>>
He saved the Earth multiple times so his family could live with life they can get.
>>
>>145039947
Yeah, considering how Vegeta never held Trunks until he was 8
>>
>>145036820
Goku is one of the worst fathers of all time. Perhaps why so many blacks like the series.

How many times did Goku check in on Gohan and ChiChi during the 7 years? 0

Did Future Goku even lift a finger to tell help the living? No.

All these apologists are fucking delusional.
>>
>>145040689
>/pol/ in charge of being retarded
>>
It was pretty easy to live without money in DBZ universe.
Any decent fighter could go out, kill a dinosaur and eat for two weeks off that.

Money had little use to them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.