[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rem the most tragic character in all of anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1470019835773.jpg (177KB, 1893x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1470019835773.jpg
177KB, 1893x1036px
Is Rem the most tragic character in all of anime?
>>
Definitely the most tragic character of the season
>>
>all of anime
>>
Roswall is the one that evaporated all of the demon dogs. Why isn't she lusting for his gigantic clown cock?
>>
>>145030404
Who's that?
>>
>>145029426
She's a shit nobodys trust should be that hard to earn.
>>
>Male character is a cuck
>HAHAH BETA FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
>Female character is a cuck
>POOR THING HOW TRAGIC. THAT PRIVILEGED CIS MAN SHOULD BE WITH HER BECAUSE SHE SAID SO, FUCK HIS EMOTIONS AND OPINIONS THOUGH
>>
File: fabulous.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
fabulous.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>145030437
Haven't you noticed anon ? Hes a huge faggots.
>>
This anime has made /a/ so much worse its incredible
>>
>>145030509
Subaru is suspicious as fuck though. Some random guy in weird-ass clothes who doesn't know anything about the world just shows up and tries to get close to the people in the castle? Oh, and he stinks like the infamous witch whose cultists are responsible for her life's tragedy.

If I were her, I wouldn't want to get too cozy with this guy who seems like the most obvious spy ever.

Honestly the more shit he does to seem trustworthy the more suspicious I would be of him, like what does he want so bad that he's willing to go to these great lengths to act like he's sincerely a good guy?
>>
File: laughing archer.png (541KB, 847x512px) Image search: [Google]
laughing archer.png
541KB, 847x512px
>>145029426
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.