[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bananya NTR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Bananya NTR
>>
>>145020572
What is this?
>>
>>145020792
Bana-
>>
>>145020792
>he doesn't know about Bananya
>>
>>145020863
Nya!
>>
>>145020572
I honestly believe that NTR and those who enjoy it are slowly ruining all Japanese mediums. It's disgusting to know that people are out there who enjoy literally having their wives or girlfriends have intercourse with someone else. What kind of man is that? And I thought that of all people, the Nips would be above it. They wouldn't feed this crowd, and they'd simply let it be a passing fad, but no. Instead they manipulate it to suit them better, plastering it anywhere they can simply for a bit of cash. Honestly, Japanese Holocaust when?
>>
>>145023316
NTR isn't the same as cuckolding
>>
>>145023316
You jest. NTR caters ESPECIALLY to Japanese betas.

Mister Tyrone, please to fucking Japanese wife while me watch in corner quiet
>>
>>145023474
Can you elaborate? Compare and contrast the two?

>>145023486
The strong-willed Japanese have died. All that's left is their spineless descendants.
>>
>>145023316
The whole problem lies in the banalization of it.

Just like everyone finds it normal for villains to try and kill the MC, making several stories of NTR will eventually lead to people taking it lightly.

The difference is everyone knows killing is bad and separate it from fiction, while being unfaithful is not universally seen as a heavy offense and with that exposure people will just wave it off.
>>
>tfw Bananya merch are sold out
I just wanted the whole set ;_;
>>
>>145020572
Okay what's the appeal of this show anyway? I mean I watch a lot of anime and seen some shit but I just don't get the point of this anime like at all. Why the fuck are you watching this /a/?
>>
>>145023906
Because it's the best one of the season so far
>>
>>145020572
Who is the best Bananya and why is it Black Bananya?
>>
>>145023906
It's 'cute'. Other than that there is no point to watching. Thought it'd be the antics of one banana cat, but now there's the whole gang of anime trope cats. Trash.
>>
>>145023906
>point
It's entertainment. You watch it to be entertained. That's the point of anime.
>>
>>145023083
BA
>>
>>145024482
Bananya > Black Bananya > Tabby Bananya > Kenaga Bananya > Bananyakko
>>
>>145023486
>>145023606
>Japan likes NTR

actually its the Koreans doing that stuff
>>
>>145023906
It's cute. CUTE!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.