[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the most selfless and noble character in all of anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Is she the most selfless and noble character in all of anime?
>>
>>145013818
Use the catalog stupid fag
>>
>>145014114
>muh generals
>>
Yes.
>>
Rem a cuck.
>>
>>145013818
>is she the biggest cuck in all of anime?
FTFY
>>
>>145013818
Best girl
But as meme as it is Shoe is more selfless
>>
>>145013818
For one, we don't need a new thread.
Secondly, no, you fucking new faggot. Don't talk about all of anime with your 10 series under your belt.
>>
>>145015276
Are you literally retarded?
>>
She's the baka but sweet blue oni to Subaru's useless and wanting red oni.
>>
>>145015631
>and wanting
You try to sound deep in such cringeworthy way that you don't even use proper adjectives.
>>
File: 11022310252.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
11022310252.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Not even close
>>
>>145015596
Are you?

If someone wants to make a different point or ask a different question about a series, they are free to make a new thread to do so. That's how it's always been here.
>>
>>145013818
No, she just has an inferiority complex
>>
File: Emilia is better.jpg (1MB, 4800x6390px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia is better.jpg
1MB, 4800x6390px
>>
>>145013818
And the cuckest.
>>
File: subaru.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
subaru.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>145013818
>Oh, you love me Rem? That's so sweet. I love you too. Way more than I love Emilia!
>Now let's go head back and try to save Emilia, and you can get tortured to death again for her sake as I know you will!
what did rem expect after she wouldn't run away but wanted him to say he loves her too? she wants him to say he loves her, and then make her suffer for emilia? she's just not taking responsibility for rejecting the only way they could be together
>>
File: kite.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
kite.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
me thinks not
>>
>>145016673
> That's how it's always been here
Generals are cancer, but you got here less than a year ago, fuck off and kill yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.